Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Tohjo Roots (Keiko) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:26 pm
"Okay, I'm ready," Keiko said finally. When I turned to face her, though, she looked a bit worn for wear.

"You sure?" I asked, a bit worried for her. She nodded, then hugged me. She probably needed that. "Ulla and Sub went ahead to get info about what part of Akala your parents are in," I explained.

"Oh, that's nice of her. Of them, rather," Keiko replied, correcting herself.

"Ready to go, Lykas?" I asked of the Jellicient Hybrid as I procured my SNAG, ready to call for Claydol's help whenever Lykas was done with Kanto.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:39 am
Lykas nodded to Keiko when she said she was ready and stood up from where he had taken a seat on the ground nearby, dusting himself off. "I'm ready whenever." He replied. "This is Kei's thing. I'll take things at her pace on this field trip." He added, stretching out and giving the girl a cheerful smile. He could understand the family issues. He'd had plenty enough in his life to get where she was coming from with this.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:08 am
One uncomfortable conversation with GRAY later, and the three of us materialized in front of the Konikoni City Pokemon Center. It was here that I got Ulla's message. "Akala Outskirts, huh? I don't think it's that far from here. We'll have to pass through Memorial Hill, I believe."

"Let's get going then," Keiko retorted, running ahead of Lykas and myself. Her concern for her adoptive parents was palpable. "Well, let's not keep her waiting. We'll probably catch up to Ulla and Sub soon, anyway," I told Lykas before following Keiko.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Sub were heading outside of the town as they were soon surrounded by grassy fields and many trees. "The man said they would be living a bit on the outskirts of town. They shouldn't be that far out so people could still reach their place and vise versa." She said as she recalled her Lucario for now. "Thank you for the help. I'll call for you if something happens."

After walking for some time now she heard footsteps behind them. She looked back to see Ter, Lykas, and Keiko. She waved over to them as she noticed the concerned look on Keiko's face. She stopped as Keiko finally made it up to where they were. "We shouldn't be that far now. I talk to some people in town with Sub. They still are continuing their delivery business. That's good news for now right?" She said with a small smile as she wasn't sure if she said the right words.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:08 pm
Lykas nodded and followed after Keiko, wondering just how this whole field trip was going to turn out. Non-hybrid parents could react poorly to finding out their kid was suddenly half Pokemon, after all. "Let's just hope you've been remembering that rabbits multiply faster than Ditto at a Daycare."" He quipped to Terashi. "The last thing either of you want is her telling her parents she's got a snazzy new bunny body with breeding instincts that she can barely suppress, an irresponsible mental manipulator for a boyfriend and an adopted kid with parent issues all at once. Add a biological one on the way to that and they might actually-" He cut himself off there, realizing what he was about to say and how insensitive it would come across. "Be happier to hear that than you'd expect?" He ended the statement, attempting to shift the conversation away from where he'd been taking it a moment before.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:09 pm
Oh, no, Lykas, you're not getting off the hook that easily. "I'm a what, now?" I asked with a stern tone, placing my hands on my waist. "You're lucky Keiko's already gone ahead of us, or she'd give you more hell for that sentence than I would. I'll have you know that she's the reason we got back together at all."

I took a moment to calm myself before I actually did physically react to Lykas's words. "Lykas, I know you weren't there when we rescued Keiko from Lovrina. But I'm sure you heard about the situation she was in from Odd. So if you've got anything to say to me about my relationship with her, we can send Ulla and Sub on ahead and you and I can have a good old-fashioned conversation, man-to-man," I said matter-of-factly, rather annoyed at Lykas at the moment. I wasn't sure what Lykas's beef was with me, but despite my friendship with his boyfriend, I wasn't about to let him talk about Keiko like that after what she's been through.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:23 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, no, Lykas, you're not getting off the hook that easily. "I'm a what, now?" I asked with a stern tone, placing my hands on my waist. "You're lucky Keiko's already gone ahead of us, or she'd give you more hell for that sentence than I would. I'll have you know that she's the reason we got back together at all."

I took a moment to calm myself before I actually did physically react to Lykas's words. "Lykas, I know you weren't there when we rescued Keiko from Lovrina. But I'm sure you heard about the situation she was in from Odd. So if you've got anything to say to me about my relationship with her, we can send Ulla and Sub on ahead and you and I can have a good old-fashioned conversation, man-to-man," I said matter-of-factly, rather annoyed at Lykas at the moment. I wasn't sure what Lykas's beef was with me, but despite my friendship with his boyfriend, I wasn't about to let him talk about Keiko like that after what she's been through.

"I have heard about what happened to her but that's not what I'm talking about at all. Do you realize that you've been mugged at least once since I've known you?" He pointed out.

"More importantly, Keiko is still not used to that new hybrid body of hers. Her Pokemon instincts are constantly showing themselves in ways that she'll eventually learn to suppress." He added. "And you're an inexperienced Psychic Channeler who isn't exactly what anyone would call "responsible" given your age and background. Most adults, parents especially, would consider you not much more than a dropout." He continued with a sigh.

"And Ulla, while I get that you guys are all for taking care of her and I support that if that's what you guys want, might be attaching to the two of you because of her lack of parents growing up and Keiko's Pokemon instincts enhancing already present motherly instincts that many young women have?" He questioned, a finger on his chin. "Or maybe because of her latent Fairy Channeling abilities enhancing her own already-present feelings of loneliness and causing her to imprint on figures who present themselves as parental units?"

The hybrid raised his hands into the air at this point, however and looked at the ground. "But I'm just a guy with experience learning how a new body works and with a partner who went through the adjustment phase of adapting to actively using an innate Channeling ability. What do I actually know about any of this?" He'd give Terashi a moment to decide whether or not to hit him before speaking again. "I'm just pointing out that her parents are likely to be overwhelmed by all of this at the very least. When was the last time they saw her, after all?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:42 pm
I gave Lykas a long look as he spoke, and for almost a minute afterward, until I finally put my hands up as well. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry for getting offended. You do have a legitimate point. The only time I've seen Keiko having problems with reproduction instincts was when she was under the influence of a certain kind of drug that Lovrina administered, but you're not wrong about the other ways her instincts have manifested. The dropout comment was a bit of a low blow since I graduated from the Academy, but I have been a bit slow about collecting badges since, so I won't act on it."

I leaned down to sit on the grass, collecting my thoughts. "We weren't going to spring this on her parents all at once, Lykas. Maybe I should have explained the plan before leaving New Bark Town, but we intend to leave her alone with her parents long enough for them to come to terms with her current situation. Then, we'd all come in, and we'd explain my relationship with her. If things haven't gone sour by then, we'd explain our relationship with Ulla. As far as my channeling goes, while I hadn't intended to keep it a secret, it never crossed my mind to explain it to them, either."

I sighed raggedly at this point. I hadn't considered how pear-shaped this had the potential of going until just now, but it wasn't like I knew her adoptive parents, either. "Thanks for bringing this up. I guess this was something I needed to hear after all. That said, though, I intend to go through with it all the same, for Keiko's sake. If they react negatively, we'll just have to deal with the consequences. This is important to Keiko, and it would mean a lot to us if you decide to stick with us. But now's the time to back out if you want to," I said, turning my gaze to Sub and particularly Ulla. I wanted her to come with us even if Sub and Lykas decided to back out. But if she decided that the risk wasn't worth it, I'd respect her wishes and let her leave.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:50 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I gave Lykas a long look as he spoke, and for almost a minute afterward, until I finally put my hands up as well. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry for getting offended. You do have a legitimate point. The only time I've seen Keiko having problems with reproduction instincts was when she was under the influence of a certain kind of drug that Lovrina administered, but you're not wrong about the other ways her instincts have manifested. The dropout comment was a bit of a low blow since I graduated from the Academy, but I have been a bit slow about collecting badges since, so I won't act on it."

I leaned down to sit on the grass, collecting my thoughts. "We weren't going to spring this on her parents all at once, Lykas. Maybe I should have explained the plan before leaving New Bark Town, but we intend to leave her alone with her parents long enough for them to come to terms with her current situation. Then, we'd all come in, and we'd explain my relationship with her. If things haven't gone sour by then, we'd explain our relationship with Ulla. As far as my channeling goes, while I hadn't intended to keep it a secret, it never crossed my mind to explain it to them, either."

I sighed raggedly at this point. I hadn't considered how pear-shaped this had the potential of going until just now, but it wasn't like I knew her adoptive parents, either. "Thanks for bringing this up. I guess this was something I needed to hear after all. That said, though, I intend to go through with it all the same, for Keiko's sake. If they react negatively, we'll just have to deal with the consequences. This is important to Keiko, and it would mean a lot to us if you decide to stick with us. But now's the time to back out if you want to," I said, turning my gaze to Sub and particularly Ulla. I wanted her to come with us even if Sub and Lykas decided to back out. But if she decided that the risk wasn't worth it, I'd respect her wishes and let her leave.

Lykas nodded to Terashi as he finally stopped and thought about all the ways things could go haywire during all this. "I don't plan on leaving. If Kei's parents end up freaking out or anything, she's gonna need her new family to support her." He responded, lifting the other male back to his feet at that point. "But I think maybe one surprise at a time might have been the best way to go about this? Spread the shocks out over a few weeks or something." With a firm, reassuring squeeze on the blonde's shoulder, he's offer a smile. "But this is her decision and even if they're not making the most ideal choices, we tend to stick by our mates and offer what support we can. That's part of what keeps folks like me and Kei more human than Pokemon."

After his speech had been given and resolved, he'd turn back toward their destination again and follow their bunny leader toward it until he was signaled to stop, barring any unexpected obstructions.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:24 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla noticed Lykas and Ter a little off from the group. She noticed Ter getting a little agitated by what Lykas was saying. Worried, she walked closer to them. When she did, she heard a bit of what Lykas said about her. Her heart sank as she was in her mind was eating her heart. ...I-Imprinting...? Have I...Have I been imprinting on them? Am I...too much on them? She thought to herself, if she were a younger age. Like six when Leon left her home. It would be understable. But a 10 year old wanting parents these days? Being 10 basically meant they were a young adult. Maybe..Maybe she was a problem. She then noticed Ter looking at her.

"Uhm...Ter, Lykas. Are you guys ready? Keiko is waiting on us." She tried not to make no eye contact with them as she felt awkward that she heard a bit of their conversation. "If you guys are, I'm going to head back with Keiko. I think she's a bit overwhelmed that we are getting closer." She said as she quickly ran back to where Keiko was.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:51 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla noticed Lykas and Ter a little off from the group. She noticed Ter getting a little agitated by what Lykas was saying. Worried, she walked closer to them. When she did, she heard a bit of what Lykas said about her. Her heart sank as she was in her mind was eating her heart. ...I-Imprinting...? Have I...Have I been imprinting on them? Am I...too much on them? She thought to herself, if she were a younger age. Like six when Leon left her home. It would be understable. But a 10 year old wanting parents these days? Being 10 basically meant they were a young adult. Maybe..Maybe she was a problem. She then noticed Ter looking at her.

"Uhm...Ter, Lykas. Are you guys ready? Keiko is waiting on us." She tried not to make no eye contact with them as she felt awkward that she heard a bit of their conversation. "If you guys are, I'm going to head back with Keiko. I think she's a bit overwhelmed that we are getting closer." She said as she quickly ran back to where Keiko was.

"Yeah, what the little miss said. You two are killing the vibe, ya know. Let's get this journey moving." He said, heading off as he followed close behind Ulla. He didn't have as close as a relationship with Ulla as Terashi or Keiko did but he did feel like he filled a niche somewhere as being the first Snagem she encountered, and being someone who she will grow up to realize herself being the complete opposite of.

"How much did you hear, little miss?" Sub asked Ulla after he caught up with her, and once they were out of earshot of the other two. "Adults are dumb and they say dumb things so don't let it bother ya." He said, with a wave of his hand. "You know, we don't get to spend enough time together, you and I. This has been nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:29 pm
Past Route 9, and past Memorial Hill, was a bit of greenland connected to a beach - Akala Outskirts. There, on the sand, stood a one story tall cabin. The second Keiko saw that cabin, she knew - her adoptive parents were there. It was her adoptive father that built her childhood home, and this cabin was rife with his handiwork.

Keiko made it to the beach before turning to face the other Snagems - Ulla, Lykas, Sub and myself. "Just... just wait here for a bit. I wanna explain why I look like this before I bring you guys in."

"Well be waiting for you, Keiko," I told her reassuringly. She nodded with a weak smile before turning toward the cabin. I was surprised that she didn't hug me - her default response to a log of things was providing hugs - but with how nervous she felt, I couldn't blame her.

Keiko walked up to the door of the cabin., shaking visibly the closer she got to it. She waited for a bit once she reached it, trying to calm herself down. Before she could knock, though, an older woman with dark brown hair opened the door, wearing a familiar pink ensemble.

"Oh... H-hello..." Keiko said in a jolt before stalling, trying to think of something to say.

What the older woman said next stunned me, much less Keiko. "Yuni? Darlin', is that you?"

Keiko didn't make it known very much through Snagem's population, but she had told her middle name to me once or twice before. You... you recognize me?" Keiko asked, feeling and probably looking like she was about to burst into tears of joy.

"How can I not recognize my own daughter's voice!?" her mother replied with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Come on, come on it!"

I mentally sighed in relief as Keiko's mother immediately brought Keiko indoors. It was good that she didn't see us yet, as Keiko wanted to explain herself before trying to explain us.

"You came home just in time," her mother said, leading her further indoors. "Your papa came home just an hour ago from a delivery.."

"I thought you retired when I left," Keiko spoke up, immediately feeling guilty when she said that.

"Oh, we're WAY too young for that, sweetie," her mother replied with a smile. Keiko couldn't help but smile when hearing that.

Almost immediately after that, they turned a corner to find her adoptive father lounging on a reclining chair. "Look who came back, Papa!" Keiko's mother said happily, leading their hybrid daughter into the room with her.

Keiko's adoptive father recognized her almost instantly, as well, although he was far less cheerful about it. "What happened to you, darlin? You almost look like a completely different person."

Keiko's moment of bliss was gone, and once again, she was self-conscious of her new body. "Yeah, that's kind of a long story."

~*~

Keiko sat down at one of her adoptive parents' two couches and explained how Lovrina kidnapped her, hooked her up to a machine, and forced hybridization on her for the purpose of raising an armor of Buneary hybrids in order to go to war with her former employer. She also explained how I rescued her immediately after the hybridization set in, using nothing more detailed than 'my boyfriend' to mention me with.

Keiko's mother was, understandably, trying to console Keiko, hugging her tightly. Her father, however, seemed a bit disturbed. "I guess it's understandable if this was forced on you. Have you looked into trying to reverse it?"

Keiko remembered watching Night's parents trying to cover up her hybridization with plastic surgery and she panicked. "I-I have!" she lied, her voice louder than she intended. "I l-looked everywhere. My... my problem..." she winded down, feeling guilty that she lied to her parents. "The whole being half-pokemon thing is really complex, and there's... not really anything that anybody can do to fix it. This... is who I am, now," she confessed with a sigh, looking away. She knew that her parents could tell when she was lying almost instantly due to experiences in her youth. Because of that, she couldn't look her adoptive father in the eye after saying all that.

Her father seemed a bit annoyed, but to Keiko's surprise, didn't press the issue further. "Well, you might be different on the outside, but you ain't changed none on the inside, so that's good news," he said with a smirk, instantly brightening Keiko's mood. That wouldn't last long,though. "So, this boyfriend a-yers. How long ya been with this one?"

Keiko's adoptive parents were both aware of the two 'boyfriends' Keiko had before she met me. Nevertheless, while she was worried, she wasn't as nervous as before. "Two years," she admitted, looking her father in the eye this time.

"New record, at least," he responded with a smirk. "Do we get to meet this one?" Keiko was a bit surprised, but only because she almost forgot about us. "Uh, actually, I brought him with me. A-along with some friends. I just wanted to explain... uh, 'this' before I brought them in," she explained, motioning to her body.

"You mean the odd folks standing outside?" Keiko's mother spoke up, apparently not missing a beat. "Why didn't you say so before, darlin?" With that, her mother stood up and headed toward the front door of the cabin. Keiko got up to follow her, as she was supposed to be the one to wave us in, but her father motioned for her to sit back down. "Now, you stay here, darlin, and let Mama bring the guests in."

~*~

The door to the cabin would open to reveal the woman that welcomed Keiko in. "Yoo hoo! You folks can come on in, now!" she said to us, waving at us to join Keiko inside. With a nod, I stepped forward, expecting Lykas, Sub, and Ulla to follow suit.

Once we were all in the living room, Keiko's father looked to the three of us that were male, Lykas, Sub, and myself. "So, which one's the boyfriend?" he asked, giving all three of us an odd look. Keiko immediately stood up and held my hand, designating me as the winner of her heart - surprising noone but her parents. Her father seemed somewhat content at this - between Keiko's experience with her last boyfriend, which was a hybrid, and the fact that I was the most formally dressed of the three of us, I likely looked like the lesser of three evils to him. That said, I sensed a great deal of concern from him, so I had no doubt that he was far from accepting.

"Well, everybody go ahead and sit down. I'll have some refreshments ready in a moment," Keiko's mother said before leaving for what I assumed was either the dining room or the kitchen. With a nod, I sat down next to Keiko, leaving one spot beside me and an entire couch empty aside.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:54 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was silent while they were walking until she heard Sub's voice. She looked back as started walking in the same pace as he was. She looked the other way not sure if she could talk about what she heard. "...Just enough to understand that I might be a problem." She said as she tightened her fist. "I get that big brother wanted Ter and Keiko wanted to be my parents. To give me somewhat of a childhood. But...isn't it too late for me?" She said a bit disappointed. She then listened to Sub's words as it cheered her up a bit. He was right though. Adults could say dumb things. And also, they barely get time to spend together.

Then again, he was the leader of Snagem. So, it's an obvious reason they barely got time to spend together. But this time has been enjoyable. She smiled, "Well. You are always so busy and stuck in your office. So I understand that we barely have time together. But, I'm happy as well we also got this time."

When they finally made it to Keiko's parents home. She watched as Keiko was welcomed with open arms. What caught her off guard was the mother calling Keiko 'Yuni'. She sighed of relief as she watched her walk into the house. She looked around the area of the tall cabin. "This place is actually pretty well built." The little girl then wandered back with the men as Keiko's mother let them in. A bit nervous, she stuck next to Sub. She knew Ter was going to introduce Keiko's parents to her as their adopted daughter. But, she wasn't sure if her little heart could handle it at the moment. When they entered the house, the little girl looked around. It felt, more warm then her own home back in Alola. She looked around a bit unsure what to do. When Keiko's mom left the room, she looked at the seating arrangement that was left.

But, instead of sitting with all of the adults. She had her own intentions as she followed Keiko's mom where she went to. When she found Keiko's mom, she stood at the door way, unsure if she should enter the room with her. "U-Uhm....do you need help?" The little girl asked as she held her arms out if Keiko's mom would like help carrying something.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm
Sub would enter upon given permission and found himself a seat as isolated as possible. For whatever reason the Dark One suddenly seemed very uncomfortable and unnerved, which was unusual for someone who made a habit of fighting legends and plague ridden monsters. Apparently the man was out of his element in what was about as normal of a setting you could find in this world. A simple loving family home, the occupants just living out their daily lives honestly. Despite there being hybrids here Sub felt like he stuck out the most, even though that was probably not true but it is how he felt. For now he would just stay quiet and to himself. He was starting to wonder why he tagged along, however.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:31 pm
Lykas would stop by Ulla while he waited to be told he could come inside and looked to her. "I wasn't trying to be mean and no, you aren't just imprinting on them, I promise." He told the girl, trying to make her feel better. He hadn't really intended for her to hear that and thought she was further ahead of them when he'd said it. "I was trying to make a point to Terashi that he and Keiko might have wanted to consider what all they wanted to say to her parents before deciding to drop everything on them at once." He explained to the little girl. "Sometimes, grown up do and say things without really considering how they'll look or how they'll sound when they do. What I said was just as much one of those times as Ter and Kei's decision to do all this at once." He admitted.

When he received the invitation, along with the others, to enter the old couple's home, he would venture hesitantly inside, sharing a small amount of discomfort with Sub. He wasn't very familiar with this whole "homey" feel and feeling welcomed into a stranger's house. His old thieving ways might have been largely left behind unless he had to for the sake of Snagem but he still felt like he was an intruder in these folks home for some reason. And intruders tend to not like being seen. His ponytails started twitching fairly quickly, his agitation apparent only in that way, however.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff