Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:05 pm
User ImageAmala was relieved her offspring were old enough now that she could do more with them than just feed them and teach them basics of everything. They were young adults and could prove useful, though right now she was more concerned about providing challenges for some of the newer blood, she had been restless with her idlement while in motherhood so the approaching figure of one of those newest members made a smile form upon her features.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 6, 3 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image 3, 5, 6, 6, 3

After what had seemed like ages the golden female had come to an environment that sat just outside a lush landscape. Though the lands themselves seemed almost quite the opposite and to be quite honest, they were much like her old home. Nothing but sand, sand and MORE sand, now with a chance of termites.

Still, there was much knowledge to be learned here so this place was going to be quite useful for her.

Having been upon the lands for a couple of days now she had gotten a chance to get a better understanding of everything as it pertained to the basics.

Needing a duel so that she could take the particular rank she wished to start out at right away meant winning her first duel. She had confidence in herself and sought out someone who might be a challenge.

Aha, she'd do perfect.

Approaching the pale female she extended her claws as she approached with a wicked grin. "I hope you're ready."

Giving a wink she figured she could test her luck and struck out quickly towards the paler female, perhaps speed would be on her side.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 5, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:06 pm
2, 2, 2, 5, 3

Amala was met with a swift paw to the side of her face and with a growl she swung back, but her blow wasn't nearly as solid as the other's had been. It was frustrating to her, that she'd done so well in the other duels she'd taken part of, but this one wasn't going well AT ALL. Looking around for some form of weakness she couldn't spot anything right away, perhaps as things went on an opening would make it'self visible.

Still, she wasn't going to let it go down this way. She was a warrior in her old guild and she was going to prove to be one here if it was the last thing she did. There! A small opening appeared and she took the chance to land another blow that still didn't hold as much power to it as she would have liked. Growling in disappointment she stepped back to get a better assessment she wasn't prepared for the other to charge her like she did, and it would cost her dearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:29 pm
Charging the female was easy enough, her focus seemed to be divided and that left her wide open for the attack she was about to land upon her. Closing the gap quickly the blow she landed was a devastating one, her claws cutting her across the face, it would leave a scar, though it wasn't near her eye so she wouldn't have to worry about going blind. The blow seemed to make her sidestep and that made Bast smile.

Her bearing off she did her best to reach out with a paw to land a solid blow. But when she struck back towards the orange lioness she came up short which left her wide open.

This wasn't going well at all.

Seeing the opening Bast grinned a wicked smile and used it to land another blow with her claws into the other's shoulder but this time Amala was prepared and stuck back and caught her across the face which sent her stepping back a few paces.

At least she had spirit, Amala would have to spar against her another time.

Growling, the two lioness parted and reassessed themselves. "Did I scar you're pretty face, I'm sure a healer can look at that for you."

Her face stung but that didn't hinder her in the least, the pale female let out a guttural roar and charged her, she was getting exhausted and all these blows being landed upon her by Bast was wearing her down even more, if she wasn't able to bring her down with this strike she wasn't sure what else to do but call it game over.

Amala charged the female and managed to bring her a decent enough blow that it pushed her to the side, but Bast was too quick and grabbed a hold of her by the neck and pulled her down with her. Pinning her to the ground she had her by the throat and it was settled. Bast was the winner but she wouldn't let up until Amala yielded.

A yowl escaped her jaw as the orange female dragged her down and pinned her with a sharp grab around the throat. Freezing she waited for the final blow but realized the other had stayed her 'killing' blow. This had been nothing but a spar in the end, yet it almost felt as though the two of them had been fighting for each other's lives. Tensing her throat a little she cleared her voice, "I yield, I have been defeated." Waiting for the other to release her she was at her mercy for the time being.

Bast felt the seconds tick by like an eternity before the voice of the other cut through the air, vibrating her mouth with her voice. Slowly she extended her jaw and released the other's throat from her grasp. "Well met. You may call me Bast, once you pick yourself up and make yourself presentable." Stepping back she allowed the other a chance to get up.

How dare she speak to her like that, growling she moved over and stood up, brushing the dust from her pelt. "Do you have to be so snarky about it?" Giving her a nasty look she looked away for a moment. "You may call me Amala. You fought valiantly, in my old pride you'd of made a great Guardian."

"I'm sure I would have. But for now, shall we go and refresh ourselves?" She was thirsty and the spar had worn her out a little.

"Sure, but this doesn't make us friends or anything." Her retort as she led the way.

"Nope, not at all." Following behind her she wondered what future they might have before them.

Total WC: 1057  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out