Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Home Again (Hjalmar & Thulile)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was finally free to head back to his den. Upon returning from their viking, Hjalmar had more or less dumped his new Thrall there before leaving once more to take care of a few things, but all he really wanted to do was just find a nice, quiet corner and pretend the world didn't exist. He still hadn't quite come to terms with the lack of vision from his right eye -- he wondered if he ever would -- and though he knew that he would eventually need to learn to live with it, right now... he just wanted to wallow for a while. He felt he was deserving of at least that.

With a huff, the large male stalked through the entryway, passed the two slumbering forms of his Thralls, and straight towards the pile of pelts he used as a sleeping spot. He wasn't exactly quiet in his walking, but he didn't quite care if he woke either girl up.

Flopping down to the ground, he grunted as he accidentally twisted his injured stomach. Wonderful. Just when he'd started to think that the wounds there had healed.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:09 pm
User ImageThulile lay quietly near Desdemona as Hjlamar grumped into the den, eyes closed but ears very much alert. She hadn't seen the Reaver for more than a few moments for the past few weeks and if she had to be honest, she was glad he seemed to be settling in for a while. Most Thralls enjoyed when they had the freedom that being alone offered, but Thulile still didn't feel very safe without the male around to keep other Freeborn or Reavers away.

When she heard him grunt in pain she couldn't feign sleep any longer, her head shooting up and eyes opening to peer into the darkness with worry. She hesitated a few good minutes before finally getting to her paws, slowly making her way to the back of the den and the pile of pelts Hjalmar lay upon.

"Are you all right?" she asked quietly, her voice barely above a whisper, ears back against her head with both worry and mild fear.

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 pm
The pain was making it difficult to focus on sleeping, he thought with a huff, but perhaps it was just as well because he could hear the soft shuffling of someone moving in his den. Good eye narrowing, he tilted his head around to look at whoever it was approaching him, claws sheathing when he realized that it was just Thulile.

With a snort, Hjalmar shook his head, "Do I look like I would be?" He let out a harsh sigh, and then, still feeling grumpy but tired enough to lose his fire for the moment, he waved her closer.

"If you're talking about the immediate problem though, I thought my stomach was healed up, but apparently not."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:50 pm
The tone in Hjalmar's voice made Thulile flinch and she mentally berated herself for such a stupid question. Of course he wasn't all right. The Reaver wasn't normally so grouchy with her as she made sure to be on her best behavior around him, so that alone let her know that he was in serious pain. The gesture to come closer had her crawl towards him, still low and submissive.

"Is there something I can do for you? Get a healer?" she asked anxiously, keeping her voice down. If it was serious he'd need help in order to survive, but if it was simply old aches and pains flaring up from a fight then sleep and a good meal would help for sure.

"Perhaps some more furs along your sides to support you?"

MangoMeow"

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:24 pm
He let out a snort and tossed a sidelong glance at her as she approached, "I doubt there's much more a healer could do for me now." He'd been told multiple times that there would be scarring, and nothing could be done about his eye, but he did wish that there was some way to make the pain go away. Time, they'd said, was all he needed.

He would just have to bare through it. That didn't mean he liked it though.

Hjalmar tilted his head thoughtfully at her next question, before giving off a shrug. He wouldn't say no to more furs, but pride stilled his tongue. "Do what you want."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:18 pm
Thulile knew that a lion in pain wasn't a happy one and Hjalmar wasn't the type of male to make small talk with or without injury, so the fact that he was entertaining her was a small miracle. In her time with him Thulile had gotten good at reading her keeper and the look on his face when she mentioned more pelts flickered with interest. She wasted no time in pushing the pelts from her own bed and, after a moment, Des' as well to make a little pile along Hjalmar's side. Now if he wanted to move he'd have at least some cushion between him and the hard ground.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, not wanting to be a bother by asking so many questions but feeling like a useless Thrall if she didn't. "Cold?" There was only so much she could do to help. She wasn't a healer after all, but she could fetch him some food or lay beside him for warmth. Anything else was out of reach.

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:09 am
He let out a sigh of appreciation as the pelts were pushed gently close to him, though he said nothing. He had to hand it to Thulile - of his two thralls, she was always the one that seemed to know how to please. At the very least, she was by far the more gentle of the two of them, and it was a nice contrast from the stone-cold Desdemona.

Though she did have a tendency to mother-hen at times, he thought with an inward huff. His ears flicked at her questions, slightly annoyed at the hovering, but he did nothing more than glance at her.

"I'm fine," he said gruffly, "though... the pelts are... appreciated." He threw a look around his den, "It's far too chilly in here. Perhaps it's the weather kicking up."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:05 am
The appreciation, no matter how slight, made Thulile's heart flutter a bit. It was difficult to draw any sort of thanks from the male and when she did it was always something to treasure.

The comment on the cold made Thulile glance over her shoulder as a gust of wind blew into the den, leaves swirling around the entrance and a bit of dirt and dust kicking in. Normally on a sunny day - not that there were many here in the land of the storm - the sun shone right through and warmed the area nicely, but on days like this it really did catch the chill.

"Seems to be that way," she said, turning back to Hjalmar. An idea popped into her head but she was loathe to say it out lout for a few moments so she stood there awkwardly until she worked up the courage to do so.

"When you're out a-Viking and this sort of weather blows in, Des and I usually sleep together to keep each other warm. I...I know it's presumptuous of me but...if you'd like I could lay beside you to help you stay warm."

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:48 pm
They fell into silence for a brief moment, though Hjalmar spent it just eyeing the Thrall from the corner of his eye. She looked like she wanted to say something, but he wasn't in the mood to pry it out of her. She would have to either say it or not keep it to herself - and she eventually chose to just say it.

Hjalmar tilted his head to the side in thought as he considered her offer. It made sense to share body heat during the cold nights, and he'd be lying if he said that it wasn't a tempting offer. A nice, warm body up against his did seem like a good way to distract him from his aches and pains.

He grunted his response, stretching himself slightly before rolling himself over to make room. "Just be careful against my stomach - and try not to kick." Then he lay his head down on his paws with a huff.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm
When his answer came, Thulile had to try very hard not to zoom to his side. She measured her pace, keeping it soft and quiet as she approached the male and rather than laying beside his stomach, she pressed up against his back instead, curling her legs under her to keep them from kicking. She stared out of the den, her heart racing with both adrenaline and happiness: Hjalmar wasn't kind, persay, but he did protect her from less than savory sorts that might want to take her for their own. He was fair and gave her some freedoms if she kept up with her work, and even though Des had told her that it wasn't right to feel the way she felt for her master, Thulile couldn't help but be overjoyed that he had allowed her to get this close.

"I'll be still," she promised before falling completely silent. Wherever Des was, she hoped she would come back to the den and pass out without looking back here. If she saw her curled up with Hjalmar she'd definitely get an earful. Closing her eyes, she tried to fall asleep, but it was a long time in coming before her heart settled down enough to allow her to slip into a peaceful slumber.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out