Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:06 am
User Image

Onalim was demurely washing herself ina small clearing. The night sky shimmered above her and the grass below her gleamed wetly with dew. She had settled down before the moisture had collected so her little spot was dry and her body had warmed the ground under her. She was comfortable. She lightly groomed her paws, taking delicate care to remove all loose hairs from her yellow paws.

She has her green eyes half lidded in her contented moment. She paused a moment to think deeply about her life and her recent conversation with her sisree; and how she had expressed her concerns. She was honestly lonely.

The expresssion on her face changed slightly. Her mother had a a companion. It seemed like Onalim would be lonely for a while... or forever perhaps.

She supposed that would be the way.

She sighed deeply and couldn’t help but look disappointed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anastahili had been up more than half the day on guard duty. In some prides that would not have been a big deal, but in a nocturnal pride like his, it was the shift every guard dreaded. Most of the guards had a mate or cubs to miss if they pulled this shift. Anastahili had neither of those things, so it was only a matter of getting enough sleep and staying awake during his day shift. He was happy to relieved of duty and headed back to his den.

The lion blinked at the yellow lioness grooming in the grass in his path. He should go around her and avoid contact like normal for him. His family was old blood, but so into duty and avoiding distraction that it was a miracle that they kept finding time to mate and reproduce. Anastahili had not really thought about how strange his family was until his only friend became queen and he missed out on approaching her to be more than friends.

Anastahili realized he has been staring at the lioness when he starts to think how pretty her paws are. He figures he likely has been spotted by now, so the only polite thing to do is to go over and say hello to the lioness. He hopes he will not make a fool of himself at this, but he figures he will mess up royally. "Umm...hello..." Oh crud, what should he say? "I saw you and am sorry if I stared too long." That was probably wrong. He thought he may have sounded creepy there.

Split Personality

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 pm
Onalim had noticed his approach but had just figured he’d just keep going like all the other males. It was fine. She had taken offense the first few times. She had spent many nights alone and sad as the sun rose and she felt ugly.

Sometimes she wondered if it was her lineage or her family. Her step sister was the now mute ex-shaman. Her step father had stepped down to be with her mother. The list seemed to not end in her mind.

She was starting to really feel down about all these thoughts when he spoke. She hadn’t noticed his staring. She was a bit taken back that he had even been staring. “I uh,,, huh?” She stammered s bit in her confusion, “I uh.. your quite all right. I’m sorry I was so distracted to have noticed you staring. That was rather rude of me.”

She crossed her yellow paws before her and sat rather demurely. “I’m sorry I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Onalim.”

She smiled at him. Her green eyes glittered lightly behind her orange hair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:24 pm
Anastahili blinked at the fact that the lioness hadn't noticed him staring. He could have just moved on without talking. Drat, he had messed up by speaking! Okay maybe not, she did seem nice and she WAS pretty, but he could have hurried home without notice. Did he really want to go unnoticed, though? He had missed out on a lovely female that was still his dearest friend. Perhaps it was time he actually found a female to settle down with and if he found one that was pretty as well as nice, that could be a bonus.

Anast certainly thought THIS female was pretty, and she seemed about as awkward in a nice way as he was himself. Maybe she would be understanding of his lack of social skills? It might be nice to have a new friend even if she wasn't interested in him any other way. "It really was not rude... i am not hard to miss. Most do not know I exist." Which was likely true since he didn't talk to most and his family was the same so they didn't talk ABOUT him to others either.

"My name is Anastahili and I know we have not met... I have met only a few of the pride outside my own family... we stick to what we know... our duties." Anast ducked his head in embarrassment. "You have eyes that look like grass blades and paws the color of the sun... that sounded better in my head. I am sorry." Oh dear he was off to a WONDERFUL start, wasn't he?

Split Personality

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:07 am
She was actually deeply flattered by this male. Her eyes lit up as he spoke fondly of them and her yellow pelted feet. She even blushed and looked a bit shy for a moment, “I uh. Thank you. Your making me blush,”

She looked a bit more concerned when he spoke so poorly of himself and how no one noticed him. She never had, but she was a lady and spent most of her time amongst other lady’s and alone...

Alone.

She lowered her gaze. “I am also a rarely noticed lioness. I think it has something to do with my lineage honestly.” She looked a bit sad. It was like a wilting flower. “But I keep myself in high spirits. My family isn’t happy and healthy now.”

She looked happy again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:57 pm
Anastahili could not believe that this lioness was rarely noticed, no matter what lineage she had. Beauty like hers got attention. "Beauty does not know the boundaries of lineages or the bias of others. It simply exists and is noticed just by being. Perhaps others do not say they see you, but they do." The male was confident of this fact. He might not be meant to be seen, but this lioness was designed by the Moon to draw eyes like a moth to a flame.

"I honestly do not worry about high spirits... I am a guard and concern myself only with focus on my tasks. I would have hurried home to eat and sleep if I had not stopped here with you... Normally I would say this is just an unnecessary distraction, but lately I have been wondering if a distraction is perhaps what I need in my boring life." Anastahili surprised himself at how true his words were. He really wanted to know what he was missing in life. Maybe this lioness would want to find excitement with him?

Split Personality

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:49 pm
She couldn’t help but wonder if there was a slight stigma around her family. She looked a bit startled at his words. In fact she looked almost sheepish and shy for a moment...

“That’s the kindest thing I’ve heard from someone other than my mother and father....” she said quietly. “I suppose a distractions is what I shall be then.” She said with a light laugh.

“I’m just a lady of the moon. I’m. It particularly strong or fast but the gods gifted my mother children of high regards... her past pride left a mark of shame in her mind about her appearance and sometimes I think it rubs off on me...”

She looked at the green and peach male. “What’s it like being s guard?”

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff