Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A Healing Presence (Khamaith/Aleyath/etc)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:06 pm
Looking back, Aleyath's adolescence had been a bit rockier than he might have preferred. Unexpected babies, unwanted confinement, frightening obligations, all had been met with reluctance and overcome with panache. Or at least he liked to think so. Now that the brown was crossing the threshold into adulthood, life was finally calming down, and Aleyath with it. He was still coming to terms with the whole metallic... thing... but thankfully, whenever life demanded that he think too hard, there was always swimming.

Aleyath winged his way to the water well ahead of his rider, and when he got there, he dove straight in, a last minute whip of his tail kicking up a mighty splash.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:41 pm
The beach was a place that pulled at Khamaith’s hearts like no other. Perhaps her start on the sands of Southern Boll had spoiled her after all, yet she was drawn to the waves against the sand, the smell of salt in the air. Her wings gently outstretched as she walked, catching the warm breezes with every stride. Though she could get herself off the ground now--not without some embarrassment--this time she conserved her energy. Besides, the waves couldn’t lick at her heels from the air. Her rider had settled a ways up the beach, to watch the waves from a distance.

But the dragon that had dove into the water had caught her by surprise, barking and backing up a tad in some effort to avoid being splashed (it almost worked!)--before peering curiously. Hello. A nice day for an afternoon at the beach, isn’t it? He seemed almost a touch familiar. Perhaps when they had spied Seirath in her own classes.

Smerdle

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:27 am
The brown resurfaced with a burbling honk, head darting left and right in search of the source of the voice that had addressed him. He paused when he saw the gold on the sand, stomach dropping momentarily until he realized that she wasn't smallish because she was far away, but because she was actually small. Cute, but not that kind of cute. Safe, somehow.

Yes! Hello! It's a very nice day, I agree. Aleyath swam nearer, his wings tucked close to reduce drag. Once he reached the shore, he spread them again as he strode from the water, a bounce in his step that matched the lilt in his voice. Now that he could see her more clearly, he realized that this was the queen they had stolen from High Reaches, and that made her just a little bit shinier in his eyes.

Sorry if I splashed you. I never thought I'd say this, but somehow I didn't see you! Not that you're not someone who should be seen, I just wasn't looking. She might have been more comfortable to talk to than older metallics, but that didn't mean he was any better at it. Do you swim?

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm
Head lilting to the side slightly, Khamaith took in Aleyath’s form before giving a soft, reassuring croon. She hadn’t meant to scare him… Or what she had assumed had been his reaction. But he was approaching out of the water, and she could only trot slightly to go meet him.

She was still growing, and had to cant her head up a bit to see him. Oh, it’s certainly okay. I don’t melt with water. Her voice is soft and sweet, the way a voice sounded while still rising from the depth of sleep -- yet it was constant, and the warmth of the sun felt so nice to take a nap in…

I’m still littler, so I can see where you might have missed me. But why would she be someone that should be seen? She was only one dragon, after all. It did pose the question of how big she would be, but who knows if she would grow to the size of her mama Susurinth. Only time would, anyway. I do swim! I so love the coast… Would it be alright if I joined you? The water looks so nice. Yet she hesitated, waiting. Certainly she could go to a different stretch of beach if her presence wasn’t wanted.

Smerdle

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas