Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:00 pm
User Image

Iah has no idea how he had managed to walk into the stickiest... nastiest... thickest spider web he had ever encountered. He had been walking quietly. Y himself and enjoying the early sunrise... just as the bright orb peaks over the horizon and your eyes have to squint to adjust...

Well he squinted too hard.

Apparently during the night the BIGGEST spider he had never seen coming; had spun a web across the path. It was so thick and heavy with dew that Iah hadn’tt noticed it until it was too late.

He had walked face first into it.

eeeeeeeeyaaaak” he shouted, stumbling backwards but not before it had entrapt his whole face.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When the lioness heard a scream out of nowhere it sent her into a panic. She ran around toward where it was coming from only to see a male walking back with his face trapped in something. The adolescent wasn't even sure what it was, but it didn't seem to be worth this much ruckus.

With a frown on her lips,she called out to him. "Stand still and just pull it off your face!" It was very obviously not hurting his ability to breath or move, so it just needed a good swiping.

Instead of waiting for him, she sprang into action after her words. Neoma's paw quickly met his face as she tried to clean him off.

Her first thoughts on this one, was he was a giant goober.
Split Personality

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:04 pm
Iah was trying his best to get the webbing in his claws and to clear himself face, but was having a hard time. He was also muttering and cursing to himself for being such a fool for not noticing the spiders web. He heard someone call out to him... a voice he didn’t recognize..,

“I’m trying,,” He did his best to sound dignified and confidant. With his face covered in spider webbing. Before he had time to start to speak again, someone was assisting him. He stood still, his eyes squeezed shut. He was embarrassed that this was happening. His cheeks even had a rosy tint to them,

One of his eyes became clear and he opened it... to see the most lovely female he had ever seen.

She was younger than him... but looked so confidant and strong, His cheeks flushed more, “I didn’t see the web,,,” was all he could manag to say,

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:20 pm
Didn't see the web. Neoma was quite unimpressed.

With a frown she moved her paw to help clear the rest of his face before she stepped back and wiped her paw clean on the grass and dirt beneath it. Her tail flicked a little as she took in the older male's appearance. He seemed... important. There was a moon straight in the middle of his face, and she'd seen that marking on a lot of high ranking individuals here in the pride. It intimidated her a bit.

"Anyway. It's gone. You've got to keep a better eye out." She didn't know the position he held, but he had to have eyesight and and attention span to do anything here.

"I'm Neoma."

Split Personality

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:00 pm
Iah was grateful this female was here. He could feel his panic begin to subside and he took a moment to observe her before he spoke. He sighed-mostly at himself and his very stupid reaction to the sticky situation.

“Yeah... I was thinking and apparently was distracted... I will remember to actually pay attention to where’s I am going...” he reache duo and confirmed the web was gone. He could still taste it though...

“Oh uh-i’m Iah...” he said. “Thank you by the way...” he smiled sheepishly. “Sometimes I wonder how I’m a guard... I can’t pay attention to anything s Metimes...”

“peppermint coffee”
Quote:

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces