[PRP] Meeting kin (Ciro/Ninati)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:58 pm
The Captain roamed the land, searching for his lost freeborn charge. Perhaps the male should have been paying more attention to the young adolescent on their trip, instead of focusing on the random gals they had stumbled across, but...you only live once, right?

Ciro shook his head, golden orbs glancing to and fro looking for the skeleton spine male. How far could he wandered off too?

Apparently far, if Ciro only knew.

With a sigh, the male continued to search for Rukayo, looking for any hints or signs of the male. When he got his paws on him though....Ciro huffed. He could be enjoying other things at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:01 pm
She emerged from the den that she called home with a belly that was a lot less swollen than the last time she came out. Unfortunately for her, Ninati needed to leave her cubs alone while she went and hunted for herself. They were only a few days old, and the goddess was so nervous about leaving the seven little creatures alone.

Still, she had to. Ninati had chosen to leave the comfort of a pride to have her children's lives way more free than hers.

With food on her mind, the goddess' wings tucked against her back, the lioness went off in search for prey beats in the tall grass.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:07 pm
Peppermint Coffee

There was shifting of tall grasses just in the distance, and the Captain found himself getting his hopes up. Ah, there the boy was! What was he doing all the way out here? Ciro was ready to scold the adolescent as he approached, but realized the scent was definitely not one of a teenage boy. There was a sense of familiarity to it, yet Ciro couldn't quite place his paw on it.

When his sight landed on the other, his first thought wandered to her back, where wings were tucked towards her side. The next, the two toned body he was sure he knew (perhaps a little too well after a small rendezvous. Yet, Ciro was sure he hadn't been with a deity before. This creature could pass as her twin!

"Er...excuse me?" Ciro called out to the goddess. Her appearance indicated she was not alone. She had cubs recently. The scent obvious appearance as well as the slight lingering scent couldn't be ignored.

"Do I...know you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:16 pm
A voice made her stay completely still like he wouldn't see her if she did. She was even in mid-step too.

Two-colored eyes looked at the male who the voice came from and she grinned and laughed. "Ciro!" Did he know her. "I really hope you do know me. I just had your cubs! How fortunate." The goddess stepped down and gave herself a big shake before moving toward him. "I didn't think I'd see you again... Where did you wander off to?"

It was like she was completely skipping over the fact she just said she'd had his cubs.

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:23 pm
Peppermint Coffee

...wait...What?

Ciro blinked as the goddess spoke. "But...I...wait...cubs? Huh?" The male appeared dumbfounded. She looked just like that...thrall...who was cleaning the den and well...

"Ninati...?" Ciro stumbled out. His mind still reeling over the fact she said she had bore his cubs. "I......cubs?" The captain asked, his mind going back. "But we. I didn't...you didn't have...those..." his eyes shifted towards her wings.

"Where did I wander off to? What are you doing out here?" The last Ciro had seen the female, she was still an owned thrall. While he wasn't expecting her to have cubs after their encounter, something tugged at his heart in wanting to see them.

"Where...are these cubs?" There may have been a hint of silent excitement in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:30 pm
She grinned cheekily when he put it together. "I was in disguise. I wanted to see what being mortal was like. I hope you don't feel tricked or anything. I didn't act like anyone else." Ninati cringed a little bit and then cleared her throat.

"The pride was changing... These cubs would... have been thralls the rest of their lives, I feared, and I wanted to give them freedom. It was dangerous.." She rolled her shoulders before stilling at his question.

"They're in my den. ...Do.. you want to see them?" As hungry as Ninati was, the goddess wasn't going to deny the father the right to see them.

"There's seven... Two boys. Five girls.. Some... unusual colors.."

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:36 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Oh. Disguised... Ha. Ciro knew that all too well. He was quite flabbergasted when he had found out Ngaule was a goddess in disguise. He just hadn't gotten the chance to be more...intimate with her.

Well...he could always cross that off his bucket list if he were ever to keep one. "Oh..no that's okay. I understand that deities made me treated differently if they were in their true form." His eyes couldn't help but wander over Nina's form. He flashed a small smirk, happy thoughts entering his mind.

Ah, the changing pride. He frowned at her comments. "Dangerous, goddess or not, is right. You could have brought them to my den. They would have been safe...even if a thrall. We could have worked something out..." Knowing he had children in the rogue lands now made him slightly paranoid. But, then again, he probably had others he didn't know about. He sweat dropped at the thought. Yeah, best not to think of that.

"Can we?" He eyed the goddess curiously, and found his smile widening as she described. More girls? Boys? His heart swooned.

"Unusual colors?" He quirked an eyebrow. Did they get his mother's red or flames, he was curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:02 pm
"Ciro, you couldn't look after them without another female raising them with you. I couldn't stand the thought of it. They're my children. I'll keep them safe. I ...I have my sister and niece around. They're not here right now, but they were before I had them. They went to fetch my mother. Three goddesses to some cubs? All of them now mothers?" She tutted and jerked her head the way she came through the grass.

She showed him the low hole that was dug, big enough to fit a pregnant goddess in but it could be easily skipped over if you weren't looking for it. Inside the den, with a bit of light from a hole dug just for there were the cubs. Now she was glad that she'd stayed closer to the pride than she thought comfortable. Ciro could come back here and visit.

There were, as she said, two boys, and five girls. Purple, blue, green, and blacks all blended beautifully.

"These are your babies. We'll be here for a long time, Ciro. You... could come see them again..?"

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:12 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Ciro hummed, but ultimately nodded at Nina's comments. Three goddesses? His ears perked at the comment. He looked around, as if expecting to see them nearby. When he didn't, he focused back on the goddess as they stopped near the small dug out hole.

His eyes peered inside the den, seeing the small wormy looking cubs. She was right. Purples, blues, greens. While some of his children had purple hues, he wasn't sure if blues or greens ran in his blood line. The little black boy was reminiscent of himself, and the two brown children had taken the coat of their mother. He saw the hint of the flame marking on two of the girls, a smile brought to his face.

"They are close enough to visit..." Ciro said thoughtfully. "You will be here?" He questioned her statement. Ciro was becoming more of a dad-like creature as he aged. He found this out with Aldan and Yorshka.

"I'd like that." He said quietly, his eyes shifting back towards his newborns.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:23 pm
"Aye. I'm not leaving them. They'll have to leave me first," she said as a way of reassuring him. "They'll all live to be strong and healthy. I can't wait to see what personalities they'll have. Right now they're all just eating and sleeping. They can't even see yet..." She doubted they could hear. She couldn't tell though.

Instinct in her moved closer, licking at their heads and nudging them closer together.

"Then stop by any time. Food's always welcomed too." Ninati was going to be shameless about that as her stomach growled loudly.
KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:27 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Ciro never expected for god blood to run through his kin. He was curious if any other females he had been with now had been in disguised. The ideal of demi-god children though wasn't a new concept for the Captain. Aldan and Runa he knew, from his previous viking, had the divine run through them. Would this litter live longer, or would they have those peculiar quirks that Aldan and Runa had? Time would tell, and Ciro would need to make a note to do continuous visits with his children.

At one time, the male thought to ignore any other kin other than the eight he knew of in the pride. Now...now Ciro wanted to be part of their lives. He was curious just how many kin he had wandering about amongst the different prides.

"Oh...right food." His thoughts of Rukayo has quickly passed. "I'm not a hunter, but I can see what can be scrounged from for you." A small smile on his maw, before he bowed his head towards the cubs one last time. "I'll make sure my avian friend will bring you food too." Whether it'd be Judeau, or the sassy Saki, either raven he'd have bring a meal or two. That would probably be easier anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:20 pm
He didn't seem like he minded too much, that she was a goddess. Ninati could actually relax like that. It felt really nice that she didn't have to worry that the cubs wouldn't know their father.

"I was mainly teasing. I can hunt. It's not that hard.' She winked at him before looking around again. "I honestly wanted to tell you I was a goddess, but things happened, and here we are. I hope you'll be safe in the pride, I really do. I just... I feel like I'll just keep saying it. I don't think that pride is safe enough for cubs. When they're older, I do want to take them further from here."

Where exactly, she had no idea. There'd been no prides that really caught her attention. "You should probably get back, though... I don't want to keep you too long."

The thoughts of more lions from the pride coming out to try to find more thralls did send Ninati's instincts into a tizzy. She didn't know what they'd do to cubs.
KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 am
Peppermint Coffee

Ciro found himself shrugging slightly. He may not have been the best father to the children he knew of, didn't mean he couldn't be a good father to those who were here, or even yet to come. ...He'd have to make a plan to visit some of the other prides soon, to see if he had spawned there.

"It...is probably a good idea you remained how you did. Otherwise you would have a whole bushel of lions at the den. I am sure whomever you 'belonged' to wouldn't care for random males showing up, challenging to get you?" A light smirk on his maw. Ciro didn't and would never keep thralls, but that didn't stop him from mingling with those already owned.

He found himself nodding at her next comment. Again, he couldn't help but agree. Especially since Ninati had birthed many daughters, and few sons. "Just...keep me aware of where they go. I will travel to see them if I must." He didn't blame her for her want.

"I'll be back. (With or without food)" Ciro murmured quietly the last. He still needed to find that damn Rukayo.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:16 pm
As Ciro said he'd be back, the Goddess grinned and gave him a little wink. "Okay. I'll be here with the cubs.." Where else would she be honestly? These little beans were her life now. She was going to raise them right and true.

"I'll let you know if we move around. I'll tell them about you too. The handsome viking that has quite the way with words, I must say. That being said." She moved over to Ciro and nuzzled their cheeks together affectionately before stepping back. "Run along before they find you missing or something. The pride's weird right now. Just be careful."

KasaiLoki

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:59 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Ciro barked with laughter at her words. "Careful how you word that or else they may be more like me than you truly want them to be," he said flashing a wink at her. He enjoyed the nuzzle from the goddess, finding that each female who had become a mother due to him more a part of him than he probably ever wanted. How to tell the male was getting old and more mellow in his old age. He wanted to be a part of these cubs lives. He wanted to be a part of all his children's lives. He might have failed his first litters, he wouldn't fail these new ones.

"Don't worry, I will." He was sure Judeau wouldn't let him get into much trouble. With one last glance, he turned away from his children, unbeknownst when the next time he would see them would be.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games