Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] A Viking to remember (Ciro/Judeau/Kris/Odin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:24 pm
Ciro was curious as to why the pale lion had asked him to captain a viking. It wasn't that he didn't care for the reaver, but the two definitely had different ideals. What Kristanf thought was a good idea, Ciro would think otherwise. But, the boy was kin of the late Astrid, and Ciro still always felt him a father figure to her children.

While waiting near the border, gold eyes flickered up to Judeau. "See him?" He asked his avian companion, before shifting his gaze elsewhere. He should be here soon, Ciro hoped.

Who else was joining their viking group? Ciro knew it was small, but two lions only? That wasn't worth his time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not yet."

The raven's eyes narrowed, a huff and a ruffle of his wings as he sat perched between Ciro's ears. This was a bad idea, he was certain of it. Judeau did not trust Kristanf, not since the a*****e had tried to eat him. Judeau knew he could not be trusted, and no matter how many times he tried to tell Ciro this, his friend would not listen.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll fall off a rock and we won't have to deal with him."

No, Judeau did not like that a*****e, at all. He was going to watch his and Ciro's back during this journey.

----------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The raven and lion pair may have seen a flash of movement nearby, a pale young lion moving through the brush and rocks as he searched for adventure near the borders of the stormborn lands. A pale ear flicked, green eyes narrowing as a grin spread across his maw, gaze settling on the nearby dark lion. Ah, it seemed he had found his adventure.

"Greetings, you must be heading off on an adventure. Excellent, I shall join you."

The young lion was large for his age, even among stormborn, already showing himself to have inherited his father's warrior build. There was pride in his stance, perhaps a bit of arrogance, the look of one who did not fear or concern himself with danger.

"I am Odinson."

Yes, yes he did just invite himself to join your viking, at least he was polite about it?

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:12 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro huffed. "You know, I do hate tardiness." He found himself muttering, just as Judeau landed on his head.

"Now now, be nice. I am sure he means....well..." The male tried to defend. He owed it to Astrid if anything. "I don't think he will try to eat you," Something about his tone was convincing for Ciro though.

When the adolescent joined the pair, Ciro blinked. "What?" He glanced, crossed eyed, up towards Judeau. "You barely have a mane, are you sure you want to join this escapade?" The lion questioned. "Could be dangerous."

---

Kristanf had finally arrived, shortly after Odinson declared his mission to join. "Who's the pipsqueak?" Kristanf grunted in his raspy voice, light eyes rolling as they settled on the equally light male. "Leave kid. This mission is for Reavers and Captains (and dumb birds apparently), only." Kristanf growled, teeth baring at Odinson. The adolescent was quite large for a kid, he was sure to topple Kris when he was full grown.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:37 pm
Judeau snorted, a bark of laughter that was a mix of bitter and mocking.

"Right, and fish can fly and climb trees. Just don't turn your back on him, and don't say i didn't warn you, fluffhead."

Hah, Kristanf meant about as well as a cobra hiding in the brush....like the lioness who had tried to murder him. Ciro could delude himself and refuse to see it, but Judeau knew better. He knew mortals could not be trusted, especially that mortal.

The raven barely had a moment to acknowledge the young lion, let alone open his beak to say anything before the subject of his disdain appeared. Blue eyes narrowed, internally growling at the reaver.

"Pleasant as always, I see."

The disdain dripped from his beak as he spoke. No, he was most definitely NOT going to be nice.

----------------

Odinson bristled, his mane ruffling as he puffed out his chest, standing to his full height, proving (at least in his mind) that he was more than ready for such an adventure. His father was a god, his mother a proud shield maiden, he could handle adventure.

"I'm old enough."

The young lion glared at Kristanf, clearly unintimated by the older lion.

"Who are you calling pipsqueak? I'm (almost) as big as you are."

He just didn't have his full mane yet, but that didn't mean he couldn't hold his own! He was ready to leave the pride on a real adventure! And he was going to do so today, whether you like it or not! So there.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:55 pm
Amon Larethian

"Lions have wings." Ciro snorted, eyeing the raven in referencing the deities. "So I wouldn't be surprised if at one point fish can fly or climb trees." He would not continue the argument with Judeau though.

He shook his head to quiet the raven. "No fighting," he whispered to the avian, bobbing his head in slight greeting to Kristanf, before focusing back towards Odinson. A smirk lifted to his maw at his answer. "If you are sure." He found himself shrugging.

"Really?" Kristanf growled. "We don't need a freeborn to join us. Nor a thrall." His pale eyes shifted towards Judeau. "Whatever. Just stay out of my way." Kristanf huffed, brushing past the pair as he continued forward. It surely put a damper on his plans. The bird was one thing, but the kid? Pah, he had not been expecting another to join him.

Ciro watched as Kristanf started forward, glancing at Odinson. "Alright then, Odinson, was it? First rule, don't piss him off." He chuckled before calling out to Kristanf. "I figured we'd head in the direction of the Pridelands." It had been a while since he had visited there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:14 pm
"You know damn well what I meant, fuzz brain."

Judeau snorted, a n** at Ciro's ear to express his displeasure at his friend's stubbornness. Only gods have wings and you know it, you a**! One day, one day he was going to get Nga back for his.

"Tell that to him."

The raven's eyes narrowed, glaring at Kristanf as if to silently say he was watching him. The lion may have had Ciro fooled, but Judeau was not falling for it.

The white lion's tail flicked, a determination in his gaze and a refusal to back down in his stance that his father would have been proud of. A satisfied smirk, the young lion snorted as he nodded at that darker lion.

"He doesn't scare me."

Odinson may have stuck his tongue out at Kristanf behind his back. What a grouch. Well, he was not going to let some grumpy lion spoil his grand adventure!

"Call me Odin."

Pridelands, that sounds most adventurous! And the young lion was off, eager to begin his adventure.

Judeau sighed, rolling his eyes. Oh boy, that one was going to be trouble. Well, at least it was another set of eyes, perhap Kristanf would be more wary of his actions with the younger lion around.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:37 am
Amon Larethian

Ciro found himself humming at Judeau, although he kept a knowing smirk on his maw. "It is for everyone." The captain warned, to the raven, to the reaver, and now to the adolescent freeborn joining them.

"The Pridelands?!" Kristanf grumbled. "My last viking went there. Can't we go somewhere a bit more...thrilling?" The reaver called back, just as the others had begun to follow him.

"And what, do you have in mind?" Ciro asked with a small eye roll, glancing towards Odin, momentarily ignoring the other adult. "Odin it is."

Kristanf shrugged.

"Well if you can't figure it out, then the Pridelands it is." Ciro stated matter-of-factly. "Sound good to you two, Odin, Judeau?" The male asked, glancing at the others. Four on this mission, one for, one against. "We can always find something to raid along the way too, if the Pridelands isn't as 'thriling' for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 pm
Judeau huffed, grumbling quietly as his eyes narrowed, there may or may not have been a last swear of 'fluff-for-brains' muttered under his breath only loud enough for Ciro's ears to catch. His feathers ruffled, the scruffy gray raven settled into his friend's mane, forced to accept arguing further was pointless.

"Fine."

The raven had no reason to object to the pridelands. So far as he was concerned, the fact that Kristanf objected was all the more reason to go there. A smirk on his beak, he nodded his vote on their destination.

"An excellent idea."

Odin thought for a moment, a tilt of his head as he watched his companions, quite oblivious to whatever tension existed between them. He was certain he must have heard of these pridelands in passing at some point, but what or where they were remained a mystery to the young male.

"I must agree, the pridelands sound like a most exciting place."

There was a grin on his maw as he trotted along side his companions. Any land with 'pride' in the name must be full of adventure, right?

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:24 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro's golden eyes glared at Judeau as he grumbled under his breath. He'd get the featherbutt later for the comments, but instead remained quiet for now, a growing smirk on his maw.

"You got spunk, don't ya kid. We might have to find some fun times for you while we are out, other than raids." Judeau would probably understand what Ciro was hinting at.

Kristanf only grunted at the kid's enthusiasm.

"Oi, he is going to be fun isn't he." Ciro grumbled rolling his eyes. "Well then, Odin, no complaining during this trip. No my feet hurt, or too much blood. Judeau will take you right back to the pride, or, we will just leave you where you are at. Understood?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:57 pm
Judeau shot a look at Ciro, oh don't think he didn't see that smirk, fuzzy.

"Fun is not the word I would use."

The raven rolled his eyes. If only he could have ignored Kristanf, his life would have certainly been more enjoyable had he never crossed paths with the pale a*****e. A shake of his head, ignoring that one would prove to be dangerous, he was not turning his back on that one, ever.

"Aye!"

Odin stood a bit taller at Ciro's words, looking very proud of himself, spunk was something he most certainly did not lack. For his part, the young lion was most certainly ignoring Kristanf, barely sparing the thought to call him a soupuss in his head.

"You will hear no complaints from me."

He was off on an adventure, this was the best day of his life (so far).

Judeau raised a brow, eying the younger lion for a moment. Well, I hope no one wanted a quiet viking.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas