[PRP] A Little Spot of Trouble (Astriana and R'elien) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:30 am
A deep frown came to the whitish blonde haired woman as her ice blue eyes seemed to be searching for something. It was clear to anyone who knew her that whatever it was, Astriana found it a very important something. The nineteen turns candidate went into the dining area, scanning the room. That is when a bronze firelizard popped up in front of her, twittering anxiously.

"So you can't seem to find her either, hmm? Caelia has to be around somewhere, it isn't like her to just disappear. She assured me she would be right back,"Astri said quietly to her bronze flit as he landed on her shoulder. Last image she had gotten from her golden girl was that she was headed here. Question was, where in here had she gotten to, that was something she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:34 am
Unbeknowst to him, R’elien had found Astri’s firelizard. The poor thing had gotten stuck between two tables, probably when they’d moved them together. He bent down to see what the noise was. Oh.

“You’re a beautiful thing, aren’t you?” He muttered. He moved and helped the gold firelizard free. “Don’t struggle, alright? Let me check you over. You might have gotten hurt.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 pm
Caelia had just been trying to pick up a treat for her bonded, when some candidates had pushed two tables together. Unfortunately, the little golden firelizard had not had time to move out of the way, so go wedged between them. Before she could send out a distress image to Astriana, a voice seemed to come from overhead, startling the currently yellow eyed flit. She gave a squeak of thanks as the man pulled her out, then began to check her over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:10 pm
“You seem to be alright,” R’elien muttered, almost to himself. He was relieved. Creatures were always easier to communicate with than humans. He had no time for them. “Hey, I bet you’re hungry.” He offered her a piece of his meatroll. “You’re just stunning. You can’t be wild...” He’d heard about firelizard eggs on the beaches, but this one was allowing him to handle her. She was tame. She had Impressed.

“Where’s yours, huh? I bet they’re worried sick, a beauty like you.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 pm
Caelia fluttered her wings a moment, to let him know she was indeed alright. As he offered her a meatroll, she took a bite of it, before listening to him continuing to speak. As he asked her where her's was, she peeped softly, before flashing a picture of her bonded in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:04 pm
“Is that your bonded?” R’elien asked. He looked around for her. She was a candidate then? He wondered how he’d failed to meet her before now. He knew a few of the candidates by sight, especially that clumsy long one. He’d been bumped into by that one no less than three times.

“Let’s go find her.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:57 pm
Caelia let out a soft chirp of acknowledgement to let him know that was indeed her bonded. She got up in the sky a little for a moment, to see if she could find Astri herself. When she did, she came back down to the young man who had rescued her and gave some excited cheeps, before motioning for him to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:08 am
R'elien had never followed a firelizard's instructions before. He found himself amused at the idea, and chuckled. She was a beautiful thing, however, and he was hoping to let her bonded know she was alright. He couldn't imagine not knowing where Kaeth was--at the thought, he reached out to the blue with his mind.

Mine, you never have to worry for I am always here. Hers must be worried.

"Is this your firelizard?" R'elien asked, when Caelia led him to Astri. "She was stuck between two tables. She seems to be alright, but I thought you should look her over."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 am
Astriana was about to go further into the mess hall, when she heard a very familiar squeak. Then in zoomed Caelia, which the white blonde scooped up into her arms, hugging gently. Before she could ask her little gold firelizard what happened, a guy that was just a little older than her appeared. So she had gotten stuck between some tables, that was why she couldn't find her. Her ice blue eyes looked over Caelia, to make sure she was alright.

"Yes, she belongs to me. She seems fine, thank you for helping her,"she said in an even tone. As much as she wanted to kiss the top of Caelia's head, she would wait til they were not in a public place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:23 pm
R’elien was glad the tiny thing was alright. He smiled. “Of course,” he said. “I couldn’t let a pretty lady like her stay trapped where no one could admire her!” He offered the candidate his hand to shake. “I’m R’elien,” he said. “I’m glad I got to your flit before things got worse.”

Would she give him her name? She couldn’t be much younger than he was! And she was beautiful.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:01 pm
Astriana took the hand and shook it, deciding if she should give her name or not. Part of her didn't want to, she hated having to do it, but she also knew it was expected. Plus, she supposed after he had helped her gold flit out, it was the least she could do. She guessed she could do the proper thing this time, just to get him to go away.

"My name is Astriana and Caelia is the little one you saved,"she spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:24 pm
Astriana. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, even if she did look like she’d rather be anywhere else. She didn’t seem like she wanted to talk to him. “It’s nice to meet you, Astriana,” he said, then. “And you too, tiny thing. I’m glad to have met you.”

He hesitated for a moment. “I was going to get something to eat,” he said, “would you like to join me?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:07 pm
Astriana gave a small incline of her head, planning to head off to what she had wanted to do. She heard Caelia chirp a thanks to the man to his greeting, of course she would be friendly. Then Abaven added his own hello and she tried not to shake her head. That was when the man suggested getting something to eat with him. She had half a mind on telling him where to shove it, but Caelia piped up in her arms again. Images filled the young woman's head, reminding her of all he had done for her.

"I guess I could, since I do need to eat anyway,"she replied, giving her flit a look that said she was doing this for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:30 am
Oh! He hadn't noticed Abaven before. "Hello to you, too," R'elien greeted. This girl had more than one firelizard! She was lucky. He'd heard about firelizards on the beaches but he hadn't had a chance to comb them himself.

"Alright," he agreed. "What's your favorite? To eat, that is? I'm partial to the meat rolls, but bubblypies are a childhood favorite."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 pm
"I am partial to roasted Wherry, actually. For something sweet, I also like a bubbly pie,"Astri responded. She didn't mind meat rolls, but she liked to have something a little more substantial, when she could get ahold of it. Not only that, but she also knew her flits liked to get a bite once in awhile, when she was eating. She liked sharing with her firelizards, they were her babies.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff