The weather had cooled down as E’nd tugged the leather gear off of Fadeth, taking a moment to clean off the leather before grabbing the oil. He had thought that when he had left the north and moved down towards the south that things like cold weather, snow, even the occasional dealing with ice was rare but it seemed like inevitable to ever get away from it. The thin man gave a shiver as Fadeth gave a snort, shifting the curls along the top of his head his warm breath washing over.

E’ndmine you should really considered eating more, maybe a little more fat you would not be so cold in this sort of weather.

E’nd shook his head with a smile as he soaked the linen with oil. ”It is not as if I haven’t tried to, it more like no matter how much I eat I never seen to gain more weight regardless.” He suspected it had to do with the fact that he tended to miss meals often or found himself running around more than others during the day handling things. Even today he had skipped lunch to handle something which meant he should probably not miss dinner spending too much time with Fadeth.

By the time he was done and cleaned up it was a bit late and the dining hall was mostly empty with the few stragglers still chatting over cold meals. Instead he found his way into the kitchen looking for something edible enough like bread, something to drink, apple and a little cheese. It wasn’t much but at least it was enough to get by till morning as he found one of the multiple empty seats to eat his meal in peace as he looked over a few documents.

Uta