Hi there! I'm in a bit of a writing slump, and while I'm a bit busy and can't promise to reply every single day, I had a bit of a fun, random idea for a roleplay.

The Idea:
I grew up watching Sonic SatAM and reading the comics, and while I haven't read them in quite some time and am super far behind, I've always been fascinated by the bits of hypnosis and mind control that sneak into the Sonic realm. I'd love to play out some sort of scene where a character (can be an actual Sonic character or an OC) is abducted in some manner and eventually winds up hypnotized, brainwashed, and eventually roboticized. I'm looking to play the victim in this scenario, so I'm in need of someone to play the Hypnotist, as it were. I leave who/whatever that is entirely up to you. I'm also not 100% attached to this needing to be a Sonic type roleplay, so if you're super interested but not a Sonic fan, don't count yourself out. I'm more than happy to be flexible with the scenes and characters... so long as there is still some manner of hypnosis, brainwashing, and a roboticizer! ;p

I do ask that you be a semi-competent writer/roleplayer, please. I'm really not a fan of one-liners. I tend to write a lot, and I enjoy lots of details!

If you're interested, send me a message. I'd also be happy to go into more details of what I had in mind, too~