Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Alternate Happenings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 3:10 am
Topher was confused at first as Chris pulled them into the mindscape but when he saw her he instantly ran to her and hugged her. But as she started to talk he realized what she was doing. ”Ch…” He tried but couldn’t even get himself to talk at the moment his thoughts were so jumbled. She knew he was going to be upset and likely go after Alberdine which he wanted to. But she wanted him to go back to the tower, he gritted his teeth and listened and held on to her. As she finished he was pulled back into the world and felt her go limp in his arms. ”No…” His anger built up and the building around them shook violently. He popped out taking Chris, he wouldn’t leave her body there and popped into the tower in front of their parents. He controlled his anger so his aura wouldn’t knock them over. ”To…” Topher was gone though before Jack could say anything, that’s when Jack noticed Chris’ body on their couch. Topher popped back to the tower to where he could sense the other energy coming off Liam. He felt the tower shaking and if the family was still there. ”LIAM STOP…”

He stepped right in front of the boy and hugged him. ”Protect whats left, don’t destroy the tower while you’re still in it you moron. Besides, we’re telepaths, there’s other ways.” Topher let him go before Liam would push him away and turned to face the oncoming army and forced all of them to stop. Some were fighting and Topher pulled on more energy somehow and MADE them stop. ”Besides, your mother wouldn’t want you to.” He commanded them all to stop breathing then was about to pop back out when Tonya stepped out. ”Topher don’t” Topher was shaking at this point and Tonya still came up and hugged him regardless of the power coming off him. She used to be able to calm him down but she couldn’t feel him doing any of that. ”Come back to me…” ”I don’t know if I can…” Tonya held his face and looked him in the eyes, ”You’re still in there, all you have to do is stop.” Topher clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. ”Alberdine has to answer for this…” Tonya looked him over a bit longer and her face sunk she pulled him in for one more hug and gave him a kiss and took a step back. ”Try to come back.”

Jack had rushed down to where he knew Topher would be and saw what was going on and just stopped. ”Topher don’t…” Topher looked down the hallway past Liam and sighed at the sight of his father, Toni and Toby were close behind him and he had to close his eyes and take a deep breath. ”This… is because they fear when we become too powerful, I’ll make sure it stops.” With that he popped out leaving them.

He popped back in existence into a moving helicopter causing all the crew to jump. Every gun pointed at him and he just stared directly at Alberdine. ”If you wanted a war, you got one, but this is as far as you go.” He commanded the men with the guns to shoot the pilot then Alberdine and just to be safe he telekenetically jammed the motor. He popped out before the helicopter went down with him in it. After a few hours of being alone and debating on a idea he then popped out to the past, to make sure this wouldn’t happen.

Topher, the sane part of Topher pulled Liam into a mindscape as the physical him hugged the boy or at least hoped he had. When the two appeared Topher sighed. ”Good I wasn’t sure it’d work…” He paused at the sound of his voice, it was off, he was… younger. s**t, so he was right the angst feeling was overriding his sanity, tearing him down, this was all that was left of him for now. ”No time to explain this just know that that me, isn’t fully sane I’m all that’s left of that part. Your mothe…” There was a flicker in the mindscape and Topher cursed and just grabbed Liam sharing the memory of what Chris had told him. He wasn’t sure if he shared anything else but he didn’t have time to talk. ”I’m sorry for that, for the backlash you’ll get when I kick you out. Be stronger than I was, be smarter than I was for your sister and father. For Toby, Toni and Tonya, don’t let… that me bring the tower down let me go.” He forced Liam out as the mindscape started to collapse, which usually gave the other person a bad headache after a bit.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 am
Jenny jumped slightly as Topher appeared in front of them but he was gone before she could say anything, only leaving behind Chris’s body. ”Chris!” Though she knew better already, she couldn’t help but rush over to the couch and check for any signs of life. She hadn’t realized she was crying until she noticed tears splash on Chris’s face. She laid her head on Chris’s chest and just cried. She was alone, Jack had already gone off to try and catch Topher, but she didn’t care. If anything it was probably better to be alone for now.

-----

Liam felt Topher’s arms around him and he stopped. Protect what’s left huh? There was something else that passed between the two in that moment. He didn’t move as Topher turned around to deal with the soldiers himself. He stood here not moving even as Tonya appeared, Nate and Aurelia trailing not far behind. ”Liam!” He bent down and wrapped his arms around his son, ignoring the pain in his arm as he did so. Liam closed his eyes as the tears came but he didn’t protest being touched. Lexa rushed up behind them and wrapped her arms around the two of them as well. ”It’ll be okay. I promise.” He looked up at Topher briefly before he left. ”Go. Do what you have to do…”

Aurelia came up to the group and placed a hand on Nate’s shoulder. ”Come on, we should get you to Zain before that wound gets infected. And Jenny called. She said to come see her if you want… to see… her…” She looked away, none of this still felt real to her yet. Chris was a pillar of the family. Without her… Aurelia didn’t know what was going to happen. That reminded her though. ”Has anyone see James? I swear if he’s slacking off somewhere…” That wasn’t like James. Sure his freaky future sight or whatever allowed him to avoid battle, but he wouldn’t leave their home to be undefended just to goof off. Even if she didn’t want to admit it, she was worried about him. Still her duty was to protect these idiots and the Tower so she’d just have to remind him who his boss was later.

Nate pulled himself away from the kids and patted each of them on the head. ”Stay with your Aunt Tonya, Toni and Toby… Don’t do anything stupid, it's over now.” At least this part was. Nate was concerned what effect this would have on their future. Though not his fault entirely, Topher’s actions would likely cause things to be worse for all of them going forward. Even in the unlikely event that they could keep this from escalating to a war, things were going to be tense for a long while.

-----

It was a few days after the attack on the Tower that they had the ceremony for Chris. Of course word had gotten out to the general public about all of the recent events, Jenny even made a statement that if the government would back down on the capture of A ranks that she would do her best to see the tensions fizzle out but most of the Normies protested against it. Most of the concern was how one man, still unaccounted for, had done so much to so many in such a short time.

Though there were many people, normie and psychic, who wanted to be there for Chris’s funeral, they decided to hold a private ceremony. Mostly for the safety of everyone involved. Even though Jenny had warned against it, the psychics were going to use her as a Martyr. It was still very likely that war between the two groups would break out. Of course everyone in the family knew where they stood on the matter if it came down to it.

The ceremony took place in a nice little church. Nate sat between Lexa and Liam, each grieving differently. Lexa tried to play it off but her jokes were more aggressive and Nate knew she cried herself to sleep often. She had sworn off using her Empathy for now, not wanting to see everyone’s blue colors surrounding her all the time. Liam was a harder read. He hadn’t spoken much since that incident. It was clear to tell he was struggling though and even Lexa had mentioned to Nate at least once that his normal clear colors were tainted black.

Tonya, Toby and Toni were nearby. It had been just as hard on the three of them. Topher hadn’t come home since then and Tonya had confessed that she was under the impression Topher wasn’t coming back. She had said Jenny didn’t want to believe it but everyone knew she could feel it but she didn’t want to accept it. Losing one was bad enough, no one wanted to take away her hope by convincing her she’d lost them both.

Still, if he was alive out there somewhere, Nate thought it would be a shitty thing to miss his sister’s funeral. Nate hadn’t actually seen the body yet. After letting Zain take a look at his shoulder and Aurelia showing everyone the news of Alberdine’s death, he just couldn’t bring himself to go. He still hadn’t processed it completely yet. Honestly he expected her to walk through the door behind them at any moment. It would hit him eventually, but for now he had been to busy trying to help the kids keep it together he just hadn’t had time to think about it.

The tears did hit him when they went up to say their final goodbyes though. She looked beautiful, not necessarily Chris like with all the makeup they used but it helped give the illusion that she was sleeping. He bent down and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. ”I’m sorry I couldn’t have been there with you Chris. But I promise, I will take care of our children. I miss you…” He let his tears flow freely and took a step back to let the kids come up and say their goodbyes as well.

”Mom…” Lexa closed her eyes tightly. She had told herself she wasn’t going to cry. Liam just stood there wordlessly. Neither of them said anything, each just wishing this wasn’t real. After a moment, Liam just walked away, Lexa following behind him quickly. Jenny and Jack came up next and after their time with Chris, which for Jenny was short, she hugged Nate tightly. They would get through this together like they always did. Nate was family and not just because he had married Chris and was the father of her children. Jenny had watched this boy grow up alongside her children so he was just as much one of them as anyone else.

Tonya was already family before this but now, they would have to rely on each other. If Tonya was right, they’d both be single parents now. When Aurelia approached, she didn’t have anything funny to say. She didn’t cry, but she did hold on to her husband’s hand tightly. ’Nate… if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. She’ll be missed… that’s for sure.” Though she normally wouldn’t, she gave Nate a long hug.

-----

After that things didn’t get much better. The psychic community as a whole held their own vigil for Chris and that only made things more tense. Work to restore the Tower was slow because despite all that the family had done, there were more people who distrusted them now. Nate did his best but he couldn’t doing anything to stop Lexa from leaving to join the fight to help free the others contained by the government.

Nate had walked into her room to find her packing up some of her things. ”Lexa, what are you doing?” Lexa looked up at him, startled. She hadn’t decided if she was going to leave without saying anything but she almost thought that would have been easier on both of them. She set down she shirt she was holding and sighed. ”I can’t just stay here and do nothing any more.There… There was another raid yesterday. Three people were killed. I know Grandma doesn’t want us to get involved because she’s trying to work out some things with her connections but I…” She faltered, looking off to the side for a moment trying to hold back her tears.

”They have left us alone this long out of respect for Mom but when that finally goes away… I can’t imagine Mom would sit here doing nothing either…” ”If your mom was here…” Lexa turned quickly to look back at Nate, tears spilling over. ”IF Mom were here, she’d have seen every scenario and directed us to the best path. But she isn’t so we have to figure out what is best for ourselves. And letting people die senseless deaths when we can do something sounds like something she wouldn’t want us to do regardless. Since Grandma took our ability to go back and fix the past, at least let us go try and keep our future together…”

Nate sighed. ”By ‘we’ you mean you and Toby right?” Lexa nodded slowly. She wasn’t supposed to say anything but it had slipped out. ”Since we found out Toni lost the twins… He just needs something else to focus on. Sitting idle isn’t in our vocabulary.” Nate came forward and pulled Lexa into a hug. ”I know. And I know I can’t stop you. But please be safe.” She returned the hug, holding him tightly. It hurt to know she was going to leave her dad and her brother behind, but she’d made up her mind. ”I will, I promise. Tell Liam I’m sorry… But this is something I have to do…” With that she pulled away, grabbed her things and walked out the door.

Nate stood there alone for a few minutes. He took a deep breath and sighed. ”I’m sorry Chris, Guess I’m not that good at protecting the family anymore.”

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:53 pm
James woke quite groggily and couldn’t quite place where he was. It finally hit him that he was in his room, well not his actual room in his apartment at the tower but his old room in his parents place. He felt like utter s**t but alive, luckily though he couldn’t remember how he got here. He maneuvered to stand and got up slowly, so that still worked. He walked over to a shelf and noticed a few picture frames, some were newer than he remembered and he had to blink to recall when they were. No these were pictures from Frederick, apparently his adoptive father still cared enough to get photos. He heard the click of that familiar old gun behind him and froze. ”You were always a trouble maker but never figured you one to do this.” James slowly turned and found that old six shooter pointed directly at him. ”Old man.” ”James, care to explain? Or more so how are you standing, you were heavily wounded when To… that Traitor brought you here. He didn’t even bother to talk to me. Sure I tried to but he instantly…stopped me, I don’t think he’s sane anymore.” James paused at the words if he was talking about Topher he wouldn’t be and he shook his head. ”Alberdine killed Chris, right in front of him, you’d expect him to remain calm? As for whatever you mean, I have no idea.”

He wasn’t sure how he was alive, sure he had a high pain threshold and could dodge out of things but Alex, the bomb. Had Topher gone back in time to get him out of the way? No he felt the blast hit him and could’ve sworn he broke a few things. ”Don’t try to run. Once Topher killed off Alberdine I took control being the nearest commanding officer since Frederick stepped down. I ordered them to back down, this was way out of hand to begin with. However…” James felt something then in his neck and touched it then sighed. ”You want me to come with you, you know I’m different…” His anger built up and he glared at the man. ”YOU ADOPTED ME AND ACCEPTED ME AS A SON AND NOW WHAT? YOUR TURNING ME INTO A LAB RAT GOING TO ******** DICECT ME?!” ”Either that or an all out war, we finish it.” James stopped and pondered the possibilities, it wouldn’t end well, Topher wasn’t here, not coming back, Chris was gone, there was no one powerful enough to step up, yet. He recalled something Topher did when they met and saw the box then on the old man’s lap. ”On the condition you allow me to deliver those to Nate and Tonya. I’ll go willingly.” It was what was left of the twins, there was Chris’ phone that Alberdine took, as well as personal belongings of the both.

It was the day of Chris’ ceremony while James was doing better his leg never healed fully and he had to walk with a cane for a bit. He paused at the door and took a breath before opening it. He stopped watching as everyone turned to see who was coming in late, he avoided Aurelia’s glare and limped in holding the boxes. He noticed mostly the family and close workers, the community that used to be close to Jenny’s cause and the family had began to grow distant. He walked up and handed first Nate the box of Chris’ belongings then went to Tonya to hand her Topher’s Jack was just getting up as he walked to see Chris one last time but Zain stepped in his way. ”Where have you been? Why haven’t you…” James pulled the collar on his coat back to show the device and pushed Zain aside nodding back to the door where his father stood with a team of men well in the distance to not disturb the family. ”I have no choice, I have to go back with them, or they’ll bring out the war horse again Zain, just let me say goodbye to the one I can.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:30 pm
Aurelia glared at James as he walked in. She had been told sometime in the aftermath that James had went with Topher to get Chris. The fact that he hadn’t come back… To be honest she had assumed the worse. Her gaze fell behind him next at the group still standing in the doorway and she stood. Despite her husband’s protests she made her way forward to where Zain had stopped James. She reached out and put a hand on Zain’s shoulder. ”He has every right to be here. Let him pass.” She nodded towards James so he could go by, her eyes going right back to the group at the door.

It was moments just like this that she was glad she had gotten out of the military when she did. She had done it for multiple reasons but most of it happened when Allen was finally retiring and Aurelia had accepted the position of head of security for the family. She was sure they wouldn’t try anything here, but she wasn’t taking any chances. When James walked back by to leave she reached out and grabbed his arm, stopping him in his tracks. ”James…” Their dynamic had always been kind of tense but Aurelia always thought of James like an annoying little brother. And considering her track record with family… That was like a high compliment. ”This wasn’t your fault, there wasn’t anything you could do to stop it. Please… Don’t beat yourself up over it.” She paused and was surprised when he turned around and hugged her. She sighed softly and returned his hug. ”I’m glad you aren’t dead, make sure to stay that way okay.”  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:14 pm
James went up to where Chris was and said his goodbye after hugging Aurelia. He never really admitted it but he was sure Topher knew that he had a schoolboy crush on her when they were kids. Then all the s**t happened and the family moved and he well, went on a destructive path. Alex kind of had a easier way of dealing with it still joined the Army with him but James’ father being higher in the food chain he had higher expectations and didn’t get away with s**t. As far as he knew Alex’s dad was a lawyer and his mom some accountant. He walked back and Zain followed him, but Aurelia was close on Zain’s steps followed by Jack. Jenny had started to get up but Jack made a motion for her to sit. ”So what, you’re just leaving?” James turned around when they were outside and faced the three. ”I don’t have a choice." He motioned to where his father was standing with a convoy of cars and a smallish group of men who kept their distance as to not disturb the service. ”They add s**t in contracts Zain. I just signed one to get them to stand down, failed to noticed them making me their property…”

”That’s…” Jack started to get worked up and James just put his hand on Jacks shoulder stopping him. ”The only way Jack. Topher saved me, though I was badly injured. By the time the medics got to my father’s house I was already healed. They KNEW I was different then.” James quickly glanced at Zain not wanting to make the notion if they were being recorded that Zain would know exactly why. ”The research worked, did more than you expected, they want to figure out why. But they’re also blocking you out, bringing in a new team.” ”Making you their guinea pig, what happens when you refuse to let them cut you?” James stared at Jack and Jack sighed then walked back into the church muttering. James turned to Aurelia and hugged her again. ”I should’ve listened to you and got out when you did, I’m sorry. But this way, they won’t start it up again so soon. Keep close to the kids, they’ll need more help in the future.” He let her go staring at her, hoping she got the hint he was letting her know he knew they’d be the next step after their parents.

Tonya blinked as James came in, not sure what to do. She held Toby down in his seat though making sure the boy wouldn’t get up and cause a scene, Toni helped as James handed her a box. She opened it finding Topher’s wallet, phone, keys and a few other belongings he would’ve had on him. Damn it. She was doing ok until now, now the tears just fell and she felt both kids move around so they could have her between them and hug her. Well at least Toby wouldn’t want to try to follow James to do whatever. ”That’s…” Toni had her father’s smart phone and already had it opened, of course they would know what his password would be right off. Toni shook her head, ”He enabled it to recognized all of us in case of emergency mom.” A note popped up instantly.

To Tonya, Toby and Toni. I know it will be hard without me there. But it would’ve been harder with me there. I would’ve been broken and hard to deal with, for now know that while this is a hard choice for me, I feel it to be a better one. Toby, watch out for your mother and sister and try not to do too many stupid things like I did. Toni, keep an on your brother and be there for your mother. Tonya, be there for the kids, help Nate if he needs it, it’s a lot to ask but I know you probably will anyway.

For now I love you all,
Topher

Toni dropped the phone and quietly cried while hugging her mother. She picked it up as Jenny walked over and handed it to her, she was pretty sure there was a note for them as well.

To mom and dad, especially mom. I’m sorry for being such a pain in the a**. Especially when I was younger, you still taught me well enough to be who I am. Though know that through the twin link, without Chris… I cant be the same person. I’m sorry that I have to do what I’m doing. But know I love you all. Dad thank you for all the teachings to be a man. Mom, thank you for NOT KILLING ME, when you probably should have many times.

Love you both,
Topher.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:48 am
Topher stood as he watched Alberdine’s helicopter go down. He quickly popped back in time and took a rather lovely stroll through flames to find James near where the explosion was. He paused as he heard some one near him move. Alex was still alive somehow. ”It was supposed… to be you…” The man was barely conscious, more so than James though James seemed to be in better condition. Topher was silent, he didn’t even want to speak. ”She… took my son Topher… Some woman after you…” He could hear the “It wasn’t supposed to go this way in Alex’s head and the memories flood through him of Alex being confronted by Melina with photos of her men holding his ex and son captive, that’s why he helped, gave up information. ”You should’ve came to me, but it wont happen anyway…” Alex was already gone but James was making a slow recovery. The building was collapsing though, he was about to pop out but James mentally told him to take him HOME. ”WHY THE HELL JAMES?!” His anger waved again and this time the building in parts did fully collapse something in the facility exploded and Topher popped out.

He wanted the tower but he popped back in to, James childhood home. ”GOD DAMN IT!” This was all ******** up and now he was getting pissed. James needed to be in the tower. As he cursed loudly a door slammed behind him and he felt a gun against his head. Topher mentally pushed back making James’ adopted father forcibly stop. ”PUT HIM DOWN TOPHER!” Topher winced at the intensity in the words. ”I di…” ”No James went willingly and stupidly with you, its still your fault. Put him the ******** down and release me from this. I have men on the way already. I just heard about Alberdine…” Topher turned making the gun be right in his face. ”AND?!” ”I’m taking command, but if you don’t put my son down and leave now… I wont call them off from the tower and leave this at what it is now before it becomes a all out war. Alberdine was too in over his head.” Topher glared at the man and made him lower the gun. ”James did it on his own, I DID NOT MAKE him. Remember that.” As Topher put James down in the bed the father sighed. ”That power of yours is going to get everyone in trouble. And cause issues for everyone in that tower, why not just turn yourself in to me now?” Topher turned and looked at him, ”Because, you know I didn’t just walk through the door. I have ways to make sure this doesn’t happen.” The old man paused for a moment slightly understanding. ”You’re not going to do anything stupid are you?” ”Sir, the only one I’m putting in danger after this point is myself.” With that Topher popped out, leaving the man very confused as to how exactly he just disappeared and where the hell he went.

Topher had made it past security fine, no one had questioned him. The only problem he had was now. Jack had been standing there watching them both while his mother was most likely recovering. He could see both he and Chris in the infant room and just stopped at the sight of younger Jack. He couldn’t do this now. Something in Jack had told him to turn and Jack stared at Topher, turned back to the infant on the other side of the glass then back at Topher. Topher gritted his teeth and was about to pop back out but Jack noticed the motion and started walking towards him. Topher turned around and walked back the way he came. He looked different than he would but of course Jack. ”God damn you Jack…” Topher was trying to hold back from going all out hostile in the hospital, this could be easy. ”Topher stop.” At his own name being said Topher kept moving. Jack caught up to him and made him stop not only by grabbing him but compulsion. They were in the stairwell and no one was near. Topher glared at Jack when he couldn’t move and Jack just sighed. ”What on EARTH are you doi…” Jack noticed then how distraught Topher looked then and stopped. Topher tried but couldn’t stop the tears from coming and just popped himself out before making it worse.

He popped back into his timeline. Everything was as it was, he felt empty. There he could feel a small connection to that Chris and was somewhat stable. Here, he wanted to kill anything that came towards him. They had killed her, and in the process of that they had attacked the tower and caused over stress, Zain said that even being so early he knew that Toni had lost the twins from overstress. He wanted to blame Toby, it was that f*cking message. That’s why he couldn’t go back to where the family was now. Rationally he knew it wouldn’t happen here, it hadn’t but. ”F*CK TIME TRAVEL AND E…” HE threw a kinetic punch at the wall in the building he was in though it came out as more of blast from his body and he left quit a crater as everything around him flew outwards. This set of a series of things. They were still looking for him, so nearby helicopter turned at the attention and started towards him as well he heard multiple vehicles speeding his way. He decided to pop back to that same time but later in the evening when Jack would likely be with Jenny.

Security was a little beefed up, apparently Jack had sent word. But he underestimated what his own son would do in a matter like this. He dodged what guards he could, others he dispatched not caring if he killed or just knocked them out. He got to the room and stood face to face with the night nurse. She was about to set off the alarm. ”Don’t. Give me Christopher.” He looked at the infant as he spoke the command, she complied quickly her body being forced to do as he wished. It was a trap though. He could feel the guards surrounding the room. ”Shoot each other and no one else.” He sent the strong command out to the guards only and waited for the chaos. After a while the gunshots started to die down and Topher stepped around the stunned and cowering nurse and walked out. A few were still going at it and he made the stop. ”Keep Jack Mizuki busy as well as Jenny if they cause problems, don’t harm or kill them, detain them if you have to but non-lethal force.” He sent the command noting that Jack was up and highly alarmed and alert heading this way quickly. He turned the corner just before Jack saw him and the guards followed his command. Jack tried but he was too distracted by everything to overpower Topher’s control. Topher made it out and got into a car and held the young Christopher carefully while driving to what would be their future house near the farm.

He had managed to get out of the area and to the house without issue but when he entered the house someone was already inside. ”Topher, stop this. It wont fix anything.” The older man was sitting at a old damaged piano. ”Get out of my house.” ”This is your father’s house not yours.” He stood up and walked closer to Topher who still held the sleeping infant, surprisingly the fast drive and other commotion had not woken him up. ”Topher, give him to me, killing your younger self wont ease the pain. It will make it greater for others.” Topher gritted his teeth and barely kept from shouting. ”I feel empty, I can’t be near my family because my temper is too out of control and I will do something I’ll regret this is the only way old man.” Gray sighed and took a step back. ”I won’t stop you, but I’ll keep you here. You’ll see what your choice does.” He pointed at Topher and Topher felt something happen but wasn’t sure. He started to pull power from his younger self to use against the old man but the man just shook his head and vanished. ”You’ll remember this…wherever you end up. In whatever energy form. I’m sorry you chose this path Topher…” Topher couldn’t stop the power draw and they both started to glow, then everything started to glow. A massive blast went off that felt like one of his kinetic blasts, then darkeness.

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:51 pm
Empty streets were common now with the threat of war hanging over everyones head. Which was good for their purposes. It meant no one would ask any unnecessary questions about them appearing out of thin air. Especially given that since their appearance, the female dropped down on all fours to release her stomach contents and the male had mostly ignored her. Instead he closed his eyes and had his arms opened down at his side. He inhaled deeply with a smile that twitched slightly downward after a moment.

”The smell of an oncoming storm…” He dropped his head slowly and opened his mismatched eyes. ”War is coming..." He hmmmed softly to himself as he bent down and rubbed circles on his sister’s back. Time travel didn’t sit well with her. However despite the risks, she always forced herself to go with him. After a moment the girl sat back on her feet and leaned against her brother slightly.

"This is the wrong timeline..." She closed her eyes against the harshness of the sunlight and the pain pounding in her head. "That appears to be the case." ”How did we get it wrong?” The boy hummed innocently which made the girl open her eyes to glare at him. ”You did it on purpose!” The boy’s crooked smile was all the confirmation she needed. ”Of course. This timeline is special. Mother is dead, sister gone to fight in a war that will probably get her killed. Father a normie who doesn’t know how to deal… The family is falling apart around him. It's the perfect scenario to get a little more information on his weaknesses before we go do this for real. He shall be much easier to manipulate.” The girl didn’t respond so he looked down at her face. She’d closed her eyes and her breathing was still heavy. With a knowing frown, he reached up and touched her forehead gently. It was hot to the touch, as he had expected. With a soft grunt, he lifted her up so he could carry her.

”But first, I suppose we better get you to bed. I’m sorry Ceily, I promise this is the last stop.” There were several empty houses nearby so he just carried her towards the nearest one. The city had been evacuated long before they arrived. The only populated area left was probably the Tower. However it would be risky to just show up without a plan. An A ranked Telepath would put everyone on edge despite the Family being friendly to all psychics and the Tower being a haven for them in this time. Ceily would have to be their in, but in her current state, he didn’t want to risk it. Let her rest and recover a bit while he got a little more information and then they could make their next move.  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff