Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply Roleplaying
The Hive Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hypno Hive Queen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:48 am
She sat upon her throne with a smile and her eyes closed, listening to the voices of the Hive. She checked on a few, directed a few others and welcomed to new members...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:19 am
Well, hello there...  

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

Hypno Hive Queen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 am
Sophie snuck in to the Queens dimly lit throne room, making an icky face as her feet squelched on the gooey floor. She clutched the gun close to her side as she entered and saw the Queen for the first time. She was sat upon a dark green and black throne with her eyes closed and her arms resting on the sides of the throne.
“I’ve found you! Now we can stop you!”
The queen remained motionless and silent. Did she not hear her? Was she asleep?
Sophie raised the gun. With a wave of the Queens hand the gun was knocked from Sophie’s hand by an unseen force, scattering across the floor. The queen stood and opened her eyes. They were glowing with a purple/pink energy.
She smiled and Sophie felt a shiver pass through her. “Did you really believe that the Queen of the Hive would be so defenceless? You only made it here because i didn’t want you to hurt any of my drones.” Sophie let out a squeal as she was suddenly thrown through the air and hit the gooey wall with a soft thud. She hung against it as the Queen descended from her throne, walking closer. Sophie tried to move her arms but she was stuck against the wall as if she was tied there.
“Now, I’m interested to know about who “we” are.”
“I’ll never tell you anything!” Sophie shouted defiantly
The queen laughed, not maliciously but softly, like a mother laughing at a child’s silly behaviour. “My dear, very soon you will want to tell me EVERYTHING to atone for this transgression.”
The queen released Sophie and she slid down the wall to the floor, looking up at the Queen as she leaned over her with hands on hips “Everything.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:04 am
Wonderful Cynthia
Well, hello there...
Hello there my alpha drone  

Hypno Hive Queen

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:37 am
Mmm. Who's Sophie?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am
Just made up  

Hypno Hive Queen

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:15 am
oh, fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:18 am
Just a little bit of RP wink  

Hypno Hive Queen

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:27 pm
Always fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:58 am
Hm, wondering if there's somewhere other than Gaia to... introduce.. new ladies to the Hive. Gaia seems a little too dead and the Hive must grow...  

Hypno Hive Queen

mechaW999

Lonely Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:56 am
I'm sad that our group is dying.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:19 am
I think it's gaia in general  

Hypno Hive Queen

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:03 pm
Hypno Hive Queen
Sophie snuck in to the Queens dimly lit throne room, making an icky face as her feet squelched on the gooey floor. She clutched the gun close to her side as she entered and saw the Queen for the first time. She was sat upon a dark green and black throne with her eyes closed and her arms resting on the sides of the throne.
Sophie raised the gun. With a wave of the Queens hand the gun was knocked from Sophie’s hand by an unseen force, scattering across the floor. The queen stood and opened her eyes. They were glowing with a purple/pink energy.
She smiled and Sophie felt a shiver pass through her. “Did you really believe that the Queen of the Hive would be so defenceless? You only made it here because i didn’t want you to hurt any of my drones.” Sophie let out a squeal as she was suddenly thrown through the air and hit the gooey wall with a soft thud. She hung against it as the Queen descended from her throne, walking closer. Sophie tried to move her arms but she was stuck against the wall as if she was tied there.
The queen laughed, not maliciously but softly, like a mother laughing at a child’s silly behaviour. “My dear, very soon you will want to tell me EVERYTHING to atone for this transgression.”
The queen released Sophie and she slid down the wall to the floor, looking up at the Queen as she leaned over her with hands on hips “Everything.”

Are we going to find out anything else about poor doomed Sophie?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:32 pm
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Hypno Hive Queen

Are we going to find out anything else about poor doomed Sophie?

Oh, drone Cynthia knows... and "doomed?" she far from doomed...  

Hypno Hive Queen

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:57 pm
Sophie's got it good, no worries about her heart  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items