Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:28 am
User Image

He wasn't aware he had offspring elsewhere and that wasn't a problem for him really since it wasn't like any of the mother's had summoned him to inform him of said litters.The one reason he had known about his children in the Stormborn was because he had hung around and invested into a mild relationship with the female that had died giving birth to his children there.

So much hardships they had to go through in such a small amount of time. IT had caused some grief and changes in the Immortal being and he began to realize how fragile their lives were and he wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing?

Being indifferent towards them was easy enough, a month seemed to go by in the blink of an eye for the brightly colored male and he stretched his wings with a heavy sigh. His children were adolescents now and going through their little emotional teenage months. While he liked to hang around the vikings he had to get away from that for a while and just hang out in the rogue lands.

Currently he was sitting next to a large pond near a rather well forested area and just listening to the sounds of the birds in the background. It was soothing and he allowed his mind to drift.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image

((WTF I CANNOT GET THE IMAGE TO SHOW WHY))
Nya had been asleep for goodness knows how long. It was her custom when things were getting strange and rough in her mind and her motherly instincts were too much. It happened every few years or so, depending on how many she had helped. Her hibernation was time to regrow her wing feathers that she had given away as tokens to encourage motherly instincts. She could only give a certain amount of them away before she could no longer fly.

So Nya would find herself a secluded area; where no one could access her easily. Usually on a mountain top or deep in a cave; would curl into a ball and sleep.

She had awoken from her slumber not long ago. She was still tired and dizzy from such a long slumber. She had descended from her mountain cave and was now in search of water and at some point; food.

She was padding along a dry path to a location in which; she hoped she could sedate her thirst. Her wings were tightly tucked against her body; as always... and her lilac fur glistened anew. She always awoke to be rejuvenated in many ways than one.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:57 pm
Split Personality

Thoughts were disturbed at the sound of another's approach. Star speckled gaze turned to look upon the lilac colored form of another Immortal, her soft coloration led him to believe she was likely a softer domain; something sweet perhaps.

It was in his experience as of late that most of the colorful or softer toned God's and Goddess's were nicer domains. Were things always like that? Truly he didn't know but from his recent encounters with other's like himself it seemed to be that way.

One could never be sure though.

Standing up the soft and burly male gave a nice stretch of his wings and tucked them against his side as he turned to face her and gave a light smile. "Hello, I wasn't expecting to see another of our kind so this is quite refreshing. Care to join me after you get sorted?"

Assuming she was really here for the water more than anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:03 pm
Nya had no idea she was in another gods presence. She was so fixated on water that she hadn't even bothered to look around or scent the air. She had a bad habit of forgetting that things weren't always butterflies and sunshine all the time. She had met a few gods in her day; who were none to pleased with any of her motherly stuff... especially when in a last resort; she would often disguise herself as the mother figure of the other creature... and that sometimes did not end happily... she also forgot not all mothers are good ones.

She startled when a voice rang out too her. She shrank to the ground instinctively. It didn't take long for her to spot the brightly colored god. She was a bit taken back at seeing such a colorful male out and about. It seemed lately everyone she had met was a darker coloration.. and had not been pleasant.

She blinked quickly and chuckled softly to herself in embarrassment.

"I uh-sorry I didn't see you..." She said sheepishly. She had a soft kind voice. It was not hard to figure her out. She stood to full height and chuckled again... holding a paw to her chest. "I shouldn't be so careless... I had no idea you were here..." She paused. "I'm sorry..."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:22 pm
Being lost in thought seemed to be quite the common occurrence these days, since it appeared to be that she too was wandering without much focus on elsewhere. Not that he had been wandering, more like sitting on his butt and reassessing his life.

"No need to apologize, I'm not upset or anything." Cocking his head to look at her curiously for a moment. There wasn't any reason why she should be so apologetic towards him and he gave her a reassuring smile to help let her know that.

"My name is Limerence, what may I call you by?" Indeed she should be a little more careful of her surroundings, but she was lucky that he was who he was so honestly her ignorance could be forgiven easily enough. There wasn't any reason why he would cause her any harm, though there were those out there that would.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:35 pm
She felt really uneasy about how thoughtlessly she had been wandering around without a care in the world. She really did have to be more cautious. She blinked and really observed the stranger. His appearance almost reminded her of her brother; Limbuko; with the bright colors and flowers. She wondered where he was at now. She coughed to clear her throat. "Nyasambe." She offered her name politely. She shifted her wing feathers; the pale peacock colored ones glistening slightly when they were exposed to light.

"I'm still recovering from being away for so long.. I seem to have forgot how to do things properly... like looking for possible danger. I haven't even camouflaged myself like I usually do.." She said that last bit more to herself than to him.

"Regardless. It's nice to meet you Limerence. May I call you Lim? It's funny... My brothers nickname is the same... I wonder where he is these days..." She stated.

She spotted the water and began to head towards Lim and the amazing source of liquid. "... you'll have to excuse me I am terribly thirsty."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:27 am
Split Personality

She didn't appear new, not like he had been when he had first arrived, but she seemed distant; as if having just awoken after a long sleep. She had memories it would seem so perhaps she had just taken a very long nap. Gods did that right?

As her wings shifted he noted the few different one's littered among her lilac feathers, they were quite lovely. Eyes watched her curiously as she spoke and he gave a nod of his head, "Yes, calling me Lim is fine and I am honored to be called the same as your brother. Perhaps it will make me easier to remember once we have parted ways." Did he always remember the other's he'd encountered? He liked to think he did when it came to God's and Goddess's, not so much mortals.

"Go ahead, I've already had some water. I can keep watch if you like?" It seemed she was quite concerned about safety and camouflage.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:16 am
She smiled softly and nodded to his permission. She then made her way to the waters edge and stepped in slightly, bent her head and began to drink. She took her time; savoring the water and the sustenance it provided.

After what seemed like forever; she sat back and sighed. "I feel like it's been years but I really have no idea how long I have been asleep. I feel like... it's been years. I may have over done it."

She sighed. "It feels really strange right now though... some strange pressure... in the air."

She blinked her eyes curiously

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:32 pm
Watching over her while she drank was an easy enough task. Most creatures didn't come around given he was at his usual size, unmasked by any illusion. It was likely he was quite intimidating looking, who wouldn't be intimidated though.

"I feel like time goes by much faster for us? It seems like it's creeping by but in reality it's been much longer." He wasn't exactly sure that would help matters any but it was his thoughts on the matter.

Cocking his head he glanced around and wondered perhaps if she was inferring towards the disruption from the haven? She must have been asleep for all of that most likely.

"You're not aware of what's happened with Mkodi and Death I take it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:53 pm
She drank her fill of the water and enjoyed it. She sat up and licked her lips, walking a little deeper into the water. Just to feel it on her ankles. She paused when he made his last statement. “No... why what’s going on.”

She looked a bit concerned. She herself didn’t spend much time in the gods haven. She found she had more desire to be among the mortals... who always seemed to be having children.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:02 pm
Even he wasn't completely sure what was going on with the haven, just that death had somehow escaped from his chains and was currently in some thing with Mkodi, he truly didn't want to get involved with it and know anything further.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure. I don't think anyone really knows? Just that Death has escaped his chains and Mkodi is trying to stop him..."

Should he be more concerned about the whole thing?

"I just know none of us can go back to the haven for the time being."

Perhaps a change of topic was in order.

"Maybe you can tell me a little bit about yourself and visa versa while you take some time to get more aware of your surroundings?"

{we can probably wrap it up here or somewhere soon if you like? unless you'd like to continue on}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am
She looked startled. She had no idea something was going on up there. There was an ominous feel to the air she supposed. She gave a quick glance upwards and winced. “That sounds horrifying... I’ll happily stay down here... “

She sighed. “I’m the goddess of mothers. “ she said simply. She felt a shiver over her back. “Death is free?” She said softly under her breath.

(E can wrap it up if you want...).

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:03 pm
Giving a nod of his head he had to agree with her on that. "Personally I wouldn't want to be up there dealing with that either so Mkodi can have that battle." Which she was already, so hopefully it all worked out.

If it didn't what would be the fate of things? Would it matter to them down here? He was sure it would, look at what happened to the mother of his cubs in the stormborn, not that any of that had been caused by death. But death was the factor in the end.

"That sounds like a wonderful domain." Looking towards the sky for a moment he found himself thinking of things.

"What that means exactly I'm not sure, but hopefully in the end it all works out." Turning his star speckled gaze to look back at her and stood up. "Should we go find you some food?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:40 pm
As soon as he mentoined food she felt her stomach clench in hunger. She hadn’t even thought of food. She really needed to get her head back in the swing of thnigs... she nodded and stood and padded lightly from the waters edge.

She smiled. “I don’t remember the last time I ate. I’m so hungry I think I could eat for days!” She chuckled and with a fluff of her wings... she was on her way to find some food with her new friend.

END

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers