Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:30 pm
IC Summary |

Tirion'Manu has agreed to watch his nieces and nephews for the afternoon while Niite got back to her High Chevalier responsibilities. What he did not expect is that his sister Niite had allowed other moms to drop their cubs on Tirion if they so chose.

OC Summary |

♦ Litters approved to play are Niite'Manus | Gurs | Nokulthulas | Xiu Xiu.

♦ Older members who are not cubs may stop by and try to help with the cub mayhem. Tirion is only one lion and his sister is a jerk for dumping all the babysitting on him. (his words not mine)

♦ Remember you need 5 responses to count this as a complete rp.

♦ This is a fun quick ORP. I will be continuing with or with out responses.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:39 pm
Characters Playing || Tirion'manu, San, Teuvel'Manu

Tirion'Manu had not hesitated to agree to watch his niece and nephews when Niite'Manu had approached him. He'd been so excited to be an uncle and now that he was the silver scribe wanted to spoil his sisters kids as much as possible. What he hadn't expected was Niite had agreed to allowing a few other moms to drop off a few of their cubs if they so chose.

To say that Tirion was miffed would be an understatement but he wasn't about to show that side of himself in front a bunch of cubs.

He currently sulked in the corner of the cavern watching his niece Teuvel'Manu chase after a gray cub by the name of San.

"SANNNNN!" Teuvel cried after , "WAIT UP! I JUST WANT TO FIGHTTTT!! COME ONNNNNNN!" Teuvel whined after the silver cub.

"You're going to have to earn that," San sounded like she was not doubting her own talents. Teuvel was going to have to catch up with her though if she wanted to rough house. A sly little smile rested on the silver cubs maw.

Tirion let out a sigh. Teuvel took after her mom in many ways and he couldn't help but have flashbacks to when he was a cub with his sister and she'd chase after him only he didn't ever want to rough house.

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Myli liked cubs, she didn't have any of her own yet so coming to see the cubs of the pride was nice and she hoped she would get a chance to learn about cubs and what they needed. She ended up walking into chaos, was this what having cubs was like? "Hi I'm Myli." she said towards the one adult male she saw as the cubs seemed to be running in every direction. As a scribe herself she was pretty sure she had seen Tirion in passing but she couldn't remember a time when she had talked to him directly. "Do you need some help?" She asked in a gentle tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:02 pm
Aldrich was already a troublemaker, that was as clear as day. It wasn't like he longed for death or anything, but his antics often left him battered and bruised and hurting the day after. More often than not the young seer seemed to find himself into the middle of a mess, coated in drama and covered in stubbornness. It was like he lived for the thrill of falling and picking himself back up again.

As his eyes followed two fellow cubs the young lion called out bravely. "GIRLS. SUCK."

Well, those were fighting words. Maybe he did have death wish. Slowly the cub puffed up his chest and smirked before stampeding over two where they two girls played. "Hey did you hear me??? Girl. Suck." He had to make sure they BOTH knew.

Just in case they hadn't heard him the first time.

It wasn't like what he was saying wasn't true.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:25 pm
Tirion felt a swell of relief when another adult appeared and offered help at that. " Tirions what most call me," he offered the other," say you're a scribe right? I've seen you in th libraries before. I also tend to lurk there." The silver male grinned but now his attention seemed to not be on the trouble making Cubs.

San and Teuvel both stopped as the male cub approached. He had to say girls sucked twice for it to register what the boy was saying. San merely shrugged neither agreeing nor disagreeing but Teuvel wasn't about to have it.

"Well at least our pee doesn't get every where like your pee does! I have brothers so I know how bad you all are!" It was the first insult to come to mind and Teuvel was proud. "come one San. This pee splatter brain is dumb. "

"Why'd that come out as the insult? I mean he has red. " San ovserved.

"Shut up San." Teuvel grumped.

".... And I'm pretty sure I've pee splattered before. " San was looking very thoughtful. " Maybe we shouldn't reduce our selves to out genders. "

"...why are you on his side?" Teuvel grumped once again.

"I'm not. I'm simply pointing out you're just as bad for attacking his gender and that I probably pee splatter too." San looked matter of fact at both Cubs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:36 pm
At first the mismatched cub stood in silence, listening to the two girls bicker between themselves. The pee comment didn't seem to bug him at all, in fact it made him laugh. "Ohhh, you got me." He cackled widely. "Better run before or i'll pee on you too!" His violet eyes narrowed as he smirked at San, who seemed to be taking his side of things. How weird was this girl? His ears lowered as she started to talk about genderlessness. It was so confusing, he hated it.

"I take back what I said before-" Alrich nodded, staring daggers at San.

"It's just you who sucks. She's fine." As the young cub spoke he pointed a finger at Teuvel, indicating her normalcy.

Well, he was starting to burn the only bridge he had. San was too passive to not be an easy target for the growing cub, but he honestly didn't mean anything by it. He was young and stupid after all. The boy-cub stood firmly as his eyes followed San, it was like he was waiting for some sort of retaliation.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:42 pm
The other girls may have walked away without much of a fight, but Centa was not about to do the same - especially not with her own brother. The little, mottled cub was frisky at least, and certainly wouldn't let a challenge go by unanswered.

Creeping up behind her brother on her tummy while he stared at the other girls, she wiggled her rump and launched herself at Aldrich, landing squarely on his back.

"If girls suck so much, why'd you just get jumped by one?" she taunted, grabbing a mouthful of Alrich's ear.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:54 pm
"Centa!" The young cub screeched as he toppled over in surprise. She was such a brat! This was why girls were just the worst. As his little paws struggled to fight his blood-sucking sibling off he gasped, fuming hot from ear to ear. "I'll kick your butt!" This wasn't the first time she had successfully ambushed him mid-taunt. She would have to pay!

Before Aldrich knew it was was locked in a tumble-roll fight with his only sister, reeling in front of the other two female cubs. "GETOFFGETOFF!" He would shout under panting breath.

Rennekae

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm
Centa slipped a little as her brother capsized, but quickly regained her paws with Aldrich's ear still clamped between sharp baby teeth. She eased up a little on her jaw pressure, not wanting to actually hurt him but maybe just teach him a lesson.

"You'll have to reach it first!" she teased, her voice muffled by the ear she just refused to release. The siblings toppled around quite gracelessly for a bit before Centa untangled herself from Aldrich and backed away, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws as if she hadn't done anything at all - though her heavy breathing and impish smirk told a very different story. She stuck her tongue out a little and waited, tensed, to see if her brother would launch a counterattack.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well here he was. His brother somehow wanted him to try to find a mate, like that would make everything okay. He knew Faun wanted him to be happy. That much was known, but at the same time... Ele was happy. At least in some sense. He had family here. There were cubs in the pride.

In all his circling thoughts, Ele didn't realized where he'd gotten himself. Not until he heard some whining that caused his ears to perk.

What on earth?

And so he was here, at this small .....gathering that seemed to have happened. His ears flattened back and he tried to keep himself out of the way of those who were coming and going.

There were so many cubs already screaming and playing. At least, he hoped they were just playing...  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't understand why I am getting dragged along here." The dark male foreign to the land had started, as he walked alongside the lighter color healer. "What sort of deal did you make with that white warrior lady anyways?" The bone male huffed, dark eyes narrowing at Kiha slowed his speed, eyeing ahead.

"You may have your full mane, but you need to grow up." Kiha only muttered, rolling his eyes as he neared the destination. "Besides, you could use some fun in your life to lighten up." Kiharian was one to talk. He was always found with a nose in a scroll, reading up on new practices or whatnot in the library. It definitely earned him his nickname "Nerd".

As the two males entered, Kiha nodded his head towards Tirion, before glancing at Rukayo who seemed to stop dead in his tracks.

"Nah bro, there's too many kids."

The healer laughed, taking a few steps back to block the exit. Oh, this would be fun for the poor immature boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:27 pm
Centa's ear twitched and swiveled behind her as she heard laughter. She turned to follow it and caught sight of Kiha, who she only knew because he was a healer and her mother had shown him to them at some point, and some other lion she didn't recognize. But not like that mattered. In fact, it made him a bit more fun.

Forgetting the war with her brother for the time being, Centa scrambled to her feet and scampered over to the newcomers.

"Hi Kiha!" she shouted, but basically ignored him in favor of something new. She bounded up to the dark, younger lion and skidded to a halt in front of - and almost underneath - him. Popping up on her hind paws, she put her front paws firmly on his chest. "Who are you? I haven't seen you before. Do you live here too? What's your name?"

The questions buzzed out of her like honey bees when a bear disturbs their nest, in between her sniffing and prodding everything within reach.

KasaiLoki

Pandorus Sphinx

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image

Ico had returned from her trip outside of the pride and needed to cool down after carrying the very wounded Nrys back to the healers. The spotted lioness was thankful for meeting Ledz, and even though her younger male companion was no where near as charming Ico was learning to respect him as well. It was her mission to force Ruka to grow up a little, or at least enough to annoy her less. So, upon her return she had enlisted the help of her long time friend, Kiha, to aid in this challenge. If anyone was going to help this good for nothing brat wise up it was her nerd.

The lioness sat on top of a large bolder and glanced down at the chaos below. New cubs meant new life for the pride. This prospect pleased her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The world was brand new and this little Lady was going to take a big huge bite out of it. Her greenish eyes were glittering as she looked right out from her den, blinking in the sunlight that warmed her face rather quickly.

Everything was noisy. Her siblings, the pride. It made her buzz with excitement and the dark grey cub took off sprinting before she knew where she was going. She wanted to be right in the mix of it. Maybe not the center of attention, but she wanted to know everything that was going on. Wanted to know everyone.

The small cub skidded to a stop when she saw some cubs tackling a darker male. So the smaller one bolted that way and gave her best growl as she tackled Ruka and potentially barreled into anyone in her way.
Rennekae

KasaiLoki

Pandorus Sphinx

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Oh, well, that really did it now.

Centa had been being polite - well, somewhat polite - but then this little ball of grey came zooming in with a flash of blue, all growls and tackles, and Centa couldn't hold back anymore. It didn't even matter that the dark male hadn't had time to answer her questions.

"Yeah! Let's get him!" she shouted, and proceeded to climb up on the male's shoulders, paying no mind to the fact that her tiny claws were probably digging into more than just fur. Once she reached the top, and started struggling through thick mane to go for her patented ear hold, she paused and looked down at the small female cub that assisted her assault. "I'm Centa, by the way. And I like you."

Then a "ferocious" snarl and she plunged through blue-frosted mane.

KasaiLoki

Peppermint Coffee

Pandorus Sphinx
Aldrich should come help his sister take down the mighty Ruka.

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff