Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] An Afternoon of White (Vash, Arlie & Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:06 pm
Her mind was reeling a little from their afternoon lecture and general changes to her schedule. It was still all so new to comprehend that sometimes, she found herself losing focus of what they were being taught. Then she'd snap back into place and work to catch back up on whatever bits of the lecture she missed. Sometimes Orath would provide his own commentary on the matter being discussed. He wanted to learn as much as his rider so they could be the amazing pair he knew they were destined for.

I'm still not sure we're all that. She informed her bonded, getting her supplies laid out to care for Orath. "I mean, you just hatched so recently!"

And how does that reflect upon my wisdom? Just because I haven't had as many turns as you in this world doesn't mean I'm not right. He rubbed his little white head into her side affectionately. Have faith, Vashmine. You will see. But first, I feel itchy! Now he whined, rolling over like some canine wanting a belly rub.

"Well perhaps if you eased up on how much you ate... ?" She suggested with a laugh, gathering up the supplies she would need. "Now, do you want to eat first or bathe first?"

Why can't I do both at once? Orath mused.

"Because that is not a wise option. What if you choke on water while scarfing down more food than you really need? And don't try and argue that you haven't been!"

The little white heaved a heavy sigh and flopped on Vash's lap where she sat on her cot. I guess I don't feel quite as hungry. But I do wish to eat. Then bathe.

Catching sight of one of his white siblings, Orath decided to continued his mission of His meeting everyone. Alegriath, my sister! Come and visit with us. I itch, so I am begging mine to do something about it.We're going to bathe and then eat. Do you want to join us? He said this with quite a bit of humor. Mine would greatly like to meet yours. She enjoys getting to know us amazing white dragons.

medigel
heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:18 am
Alegriath was in love. The snow she had visited during the feast had come back again today, even more of it! Her unbridled joy at rolling about and inspecting her pawprints in the stuff lifted even Arlie's low spirits, if just a little. Arlie was trying to coax the dragonet to dry off long enough to get oiled when Orath's call came, and she stiffened in surprise. She did her best to fade into the background during lessons, and even though the majority of the junior weyrlings in her class were nice enough, she had trouble socializing.

It wasn't even touching the whole white rider part, or the fact that her sister was still in a coma. Maybe that was why Alegriath was so aggressive about gamboling in the snow when she could, to distract her with an effortless joy.

Oh, Arlie, let's go! Wait. Oraaaaa~ Alegriath sang in reply. Lemme just... A moment later came the soft whumph of a baby dragon hitting a large pile of snow she had gathered, followed by a delighted hwonk as she tumbled back to the ground. Okay! Now I'm ready! ArlieMine, could you help me up? I can't feel my legsssssss.

Arlie struggled to--Alegriath was almost as small as they got, but she herself was a waif and didn't crest over 5 feet tall--but managed to help the white up and out. She held Ale long enough to get a nose to snout boop of thanks before putting her down with a grunt of effort. "I hope you don't get a cold..."

I'm already a little cold, but that's okay, the dragonet said brightly, as if she wasn't visibly panting from her efforts. 'Cuz you'll get me warm and shiny again!

In spite of herself, Arlie managed a small smile at that which stayed as she turned to her fellow weyrling pair. "Um, sure, we could join if you don't mind..." though she knew where to go, she paused, waiting for a signal to follow after the other two first.

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:22 pm
Vash was hoping that, eventually, this grand idea of Orath's that involved her meeting as many folks as possible, would fade soon. But a part of her already knew it wouldn't. She sighed a little at her partner, shaking her head a tiny bit.

"Orath..."

The white dragonet just gave the most innocent look a dragonet could manage. Which was a pretty darn good one. You'll eventually thank me one day! He mused, eyes whirling bright as he heard Alegriath. His little tail twisted around in excitement while he scrambled around to his feet.

Ooooh, Alegriath! You will have to show me what this fun game is you enjoy. Orath paused. Later, of course. I think we'll both enjoy a bath. And food first.

Looking up at His' face, he nuzzled her leg before prancing off to bump his little nose against his sisters. Vash gave a small, apologetic wave as she hurried to catch up. "I don't mind at all! I'm sorry if we interrupted anything. Orath gets his mind set on his siblings and cousins and that's all it takes." She smiled at the two whites.

"It sounds like you two were having some fun out in the snow?" The redhead inquired with a smile, taking a couple steps in the right direction before waiting for Arlie to walk with her. "I have to admit, I was never around snow much so I'm not sure if I like it yet or not. Definitely very cold!"

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:59 pm
The girl dusted some snow off her hands. "Um, yeah! She, um, really likes the snow for some reason," Arlie replied shyly, like it was something to be self-conscious about. "I-It's okay. I wanted to dry her off anyway, so..."

Alegriath trilled as she and Orath bumped noses, eyes vivid blues and purples. I was diving! she explained, bouncing on her paws. Some of it is thick enough to fall into! It's so nice!! Like a soft blanket! But! Sometimes you have to be careful, because it's not always deep, and there might be rocks or something not comfy underneath! I've been lucky so far, though! Her bouncing increased, even as she panted hard enough to send puffs of steam into the cold air.

"I don't want you to catch a cold," Arlie added with a frown.

You can't catch colds, love, you just feel them~! But she felt her bonded's concern and sent a wave of assurance, slowing down just enough to be able to twine her tail with her brother's.

She sighed as the white continued to coo and hwonk, ecstatic as always to spend time with her clutchsibs. That was the nice thing, at least; even if others might look at them sideways, a majority of the dragonets still treated them like family. Some only tolerated, but even that was better than silent judgement. Arlie rung her hands idly as she followed the other weyrling, trying to remember her name from class and failing miserably.

Alegriath continued her happy little rant. The best thing about snow? I blend in! she told Orath proudly. If I'm absolutely still and close my eyes, no-one can find me! The whole leaving a trail and a hole in her wake? Poppycock! She was invisible!

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas