Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:18 pm
There were so many! Ichta! Ichtamine!! Did you get to meet any of them at the party? Aurinkoth practically pranced about the Weyrbowl around the young woman, who watched him with a smile. “I didn’t, Aurinkoth. I saw them, though,” she answered, laughing as the blue bumped his head up against his beloved’s chest with a soft cheep of affection. It had been quite the hatching to watch, but after all the excitement and partying and politics were over, she knew which hatching had been her favorite.

Mine too! he agreed readily, though Ichta felt his bias leaned the same direction hers did.

Still, his excitement was so palpable, it would have been impossible for her to feel even slightly blue. I’ll be blue for you! Aurinkoth offered and Ichta booped his nose lovingly before he went prancing off again. “Don’t get into too much trouble, you!” she warned, knowing fully well that he was likely to find somebody - anybody - to go say hello to. And to tell them about all of the babies again.

Faesinger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:29 pm
They seem happy.

“Hmm?” Ahlalei looked up from a paper she was reading while sipping klah. It was still lovely out after the hatching and she and Kalikath were enjoying the quite morning together. She was leaning against her dragon who was watching the blue and his rider. “They do.” Ahlalei took a sip of klah. “Do you think you ever bounced around like that?”

Only if I had to.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:01 pm
New friend spotted!

Aurinkoth let out a happy bugle as he all but skipped towards Kalikath, despite not knowing him, with Ichta close on his heels. What did you think of all of the babies? he asked with nary an introduction, already content to just radiate his natural sunshine all over the brown. Ichta was already looking very apologetic for her overly talkative blue. She couldn't find it in her to be annoyed by his friendly nature, however.

faesinger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:22 pm
Kalikath looked at the blue dragon, considering for a moment simply ignoring him. Don’t be rude. With a mental frown at Ahlalei about being ordered about, he thought about what to say. They are very small and there are a lot of them. Spirited too.

Ahlalei shook her head at the brown’s response before looking back at the woman and the blue. “Don’t mind him. He isn’t much for words if he doesn’t have to be.” With a smile she introduced them. “I am Ahlalei of brown Kalikath. Did you enjoy yesterday?”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:28 pm
Aurinkoth seemed completely appeased with this answer, practically vibrating with excitement. It was only Ichta's firm mental grip that kept him from pushing into a stream of questions. You asked your one question, she reminded gently. There were a lot! It was very exciting. Were my siblings and I as exciting? That's more than one. Did you see us too? Aurinkoth. Stop.

Maybe she didn't have him on as tight of a 'don't be a pest' leash as she'd thought.

She brushed off any stressing about it, mostly for her own sanity. "Oh, that's no problem. It doesn't bother Mine at all." Offering a slight bow at Ahlalei's introduction, Ichta quickly offered one of her own; "I am Ichta of blue Aurinkoth. The morning was very exciting! It was my first chance to watch a hatching since he hatched."

faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:05 pm
Kalikath looked gravely at Aurinkoth for a moment before proclaiming, Your clutch was equally exciting in its own way. I did have the pleasure of watching you all hatch. He gazed thoughtfully at the blue. Soon you will be also one to tell the children of times before. Ahlalei had no idea what that could mean. Kalikath was not informing her either.

“At least Kalikath isn’t being rude.” She patted the brown. “He has been known to simply ignore other dragons when it pleased him.” As she took a sip of klah, Ahlalei studied the woman in front of her. “Ah, yes. You would have been too young to go see the other clutches. Had you had the day off. It isn’t always that we are able to see them even when old enough.”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:01 pm
The odd, ominously worded statement seemed to only excite the blue, who did an excited spin in place before settling in place - barely. Was your hatching as exciting? he asked eagerly, nearly vibrating where he sat.

"No, the last few we were training - and I have no complaints about that," as Ichta spoke, she reached out to run a hand idly over Aurinkoth's hide, tracing the faint scoring that had marked them both true riders against Threadfall. "Well, if he chooses to ignore mine, I am sure Aurinkoth can talk enough for both of them," a pointed look was turned on the blue, who simply didn't seem to mind.

faesinger

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff