• Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I can't believe we survived that"
I feel this way Tired

Odelia felt herself bite her tongue as she let out a sigh,"Well sh*t that wont work..", she thought to herself as she watched the lady tell her it wouldn't be fair if she let her go but if she lived she would get her clothes back,"Be it a deal", she smirked, seeing as it was a deal then she could receive her clothes back but unfortunately for her more fortunate for her depending on the perspective she watched as the wolf charged at her,"D*mn", she began to take off looking behind her as the wolf was catching up as it went for her back, she preformed a back-flip over the beast caught her footing and then turned to take off into the other direction she seen the pillars up ahead snickering as she didn't see how he would get her up there. With that she began a race around the pole waiting for the right chance as she grabbed the chain around and around they went until finally she felt him lunge for her again only for her to jump up and out of the way as she began to climb up the pole sitting ontop of it she looked down at the wolf and gave out a heavy chuckle,"See ya no kitty cat I wont be seeing ya catch me now", she snickered..

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Suddenly the portal appeared, seemly confused daemons, Mitsuki jumped out of portal with her hood over her head and holding her Blade of Kusanagi's hilt as the large sword was placed on her back. She's cloaked in lightning and wind because of daemon's presence, probably making them think she's a secret child of Nanashi clan or something. She seems lifted her head because of her hood didn't make the movement and the shadow covered her silver blue eyes, before she speeds off, to daemon it's difficult to follow, only sees the lightning, towards the larger looking wolf. She draws her glaive to slam against the ground to help her flip herself over and lifted her Blade of Kusanagi to attempt to deliver the heavy blow at the demonic wolf.
The woman in organization xiii outfit walked out before the portal was closed, she witnessed both Vincent and Odelia tried to survive the fight. However, she noticed Mitsuki's flower hairpin behind her left white wolf ears as she sense it's power to slightly recover her magic and nullifies the ailment. She wondered who gave designed it and gave it to her, but she assumed it's the male, she will tease her later. She turned her head towards Vincent and daemon woman, underneath the hood, she frowned because the daemon woman might be working with Daichi, but she kept Joshua's word not to expose herself in case she might get targeted on her back.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Takeshi Death The Kid Patty Liz Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:23 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Well wasn’t this interesting? Instead of her being able to get a kick out of him, she was being held by her leg. She was going to laugh at the situation being more fun than she thought until she felt his hand run down her leg. Her breath got caught in her throat as her eyes got bigger at him for making such an erotic move when she was trying to fight him. But then again, she should have expected it from him. When he pushed her away, she placed her scythe on the ground to help her balance herself for a second. Black smoke engulfed her until she was no longer there and appeared further away to get some distance from them. She wasn’t one for not having the upper hand most of the time, but she might just make an exception since this was possibly going to be the most fun she has had in a long time besides dressing up that is. Twirling her scythe to go around her she stopped it as it was pointing down to the ground. ”I think I will have to thank you this time around, you are actually letting me fight you instead of lying to me.” she said as she started to run towards him with unhuman speed. Something caught her attention as she stopped in the middle of running towards Vincent. Someone opened a portal and was now trying to get in the way of her fight. Wait, they weren’t going after her. Confused, Jezebel looked to see where they were going and saw that they were after Lucifer. Shock and horror consumed her facial expression as she looked back to her opponent and then back to where Lucifer was. ”We have company!” she was telling Lucifer but didn’t think he would be able to move out of the way in time to not get hurt. With the thought of him getting hurt because of her plans, she looked from Lucifer to Vincent before she decided what she must do. Biting her lip, she started to run towards where her demonic wolf partner was as fast as her abilities would let her.

Running after the woman he was put as her opponent, only because he refused to be Vincent’s. Seeing as she was running, he thought it okay to just go easy on her since she wasn’t even supposed to be here and because he didn’t want to give up his tricks before they were needed. Plus, using his abilities did leave him vulnerable after using them for too long or too much without a real reason. He was about to jump up and quickly climb up the pillar after the woman when he heard Jezebel speaking to him. Pausing in his pursuit he started to look around. He was so distracted by getting the woman that he wasn’t paying attention to what was going on around him. This would lead him to death in the future if he didn’t get his act together. Before he was able to see anything, he could sense Jezebel coming towards him for a second before he turned around to see why. For making her come to him, he knew something was off and she didn’t think he would be able to handle it. His nose caught the scent of another wolf in the area which made him go into alpha mode to show dominance to whoever it was. When she saw what it was, he wasn’t shocked but surprised that he might be offed by a halfling.

Seeing the woman, she assumed since men would barely flip in a fight unless necessary, flip over him and go in for a blow he wouldn’t be able to handle without getting most of the blow, she decided she did need to intervene her attack. She had to predict where the attack might try and strike him, as she contemplated where she needed to be. Once she pinpointed where she was going, she went straight there and tried to block the attack just in time from it not reaching him. If she got hurt that would be fine, but she could not afford to have Lucifer hurt or else she would have to speed up his healing so that he wouldn’t be a sitting duck when they had to fight.

Blocking the attack just in time with her scythe she didn’t have the strength to try and match the attackers since she got in the way in the nick of time, so she started to slide backwards before finally stopping and gave the mystery person a push to get some distance away form them, enough for her to twirl the scythe in her hand and place the end on the ground. ”Sorry sweet cheeks, I hardly think that two against one is fair. If you want someone to fight, then I’ll be your huckleberry.” she said before getting into a battling position to gear up for another fight. ”What are you doing? You can’t handle two people at once, let me fight. Lucifer was hurt that he had to be saved by her yet again but he knew it was because she was worried about him. He was perfectly capable of taking care of himself. Jezebel just sighed not taking her attention off the person in front of her but trying to pay attention to everyone else in the arena with them including the woman on the pillar. ”Sometimes you just need to let me handle things without complaining. We both know that you may be a demonic wolf but with this ring on, I do not have the power to keep you healed and safe from harm. And we both know what happens when the ring comes off. I do not want ‘her’ coming out unless I am ready to handle her myself. So just sit back and have my back okay? Because it seems as if we will have to fight out of here to keep alive. So just make sure I have eyes everywhere because I’m not strong enough yet to get us too far. Just give me five minutes and I can.” With that being said Lucifer whined with his ears slouching in the disappointment in himself. But since she gave him a job, he was going to see it through. They both waited to see what happens next since she didn’t want to give Lucifer too much of a job by going after them herself.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:52 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin just sighed softly as he knew nothing he could say that'll help her out but he knew one thing, something interesting was about to happen. Turning his head slightly to see the portal, Vin was confused until he noticed exactly who it was. With a bright smile on his face, he saw Mitsuki jumping into the fight which he realized he still had no shirt on plus during this time of this fight, his pants were so ripped up, they were almost short shorts. Turning back toward Jezebel, he could see something interesting. Her compassion for Jezebel's Lucifer made him smile softly. His mind split as he remembered the times he was homeless in a cave city with his friend, a talking ferret named E-Man. His eyes shined a soft amber color before returning back to his natural green and blue, making him shake his head violently before looking up to see the daemons in the crowds, along with orcs began to run toward the gates that lead them to the arena. All Vin wanted at this moment was three things, A cigarette and a more importantly, his wayfinder and his ring. Turning back toward Jezebel, he watched them battle it out which made him knew exactly what he needed to do. Running toward the gates, Vin yelled out his battle cry before jumping up into the air. With both hands reaching out, he grabbed the raised gates by the bars before pulling it straight down to the ground, stabbing five daemons in one attack into the ground or split completely in half. Vin smiled brightly as he kept the gates closed with his enhanced strength before feeling spears and blades cut against his arms and legs while dodging the attacks to keep them away from anywhere vital. Vin turned his head to the left before yelling out to Mitsuki,"We need her alive! Knock her out and get out of here!"

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "We can finally leave!"
I feel this way Small burst of energy....

Odelia eyes nearly popped out of her head as the wolf began to start climbing up the pillar and she stood up on the tip top ready to jump to the next when Mitisuki came out of nowhere,"Ah! There you are lass I'm glad to be seeing ya again how did you find us?", she asked watching as her and Jezebel began to duke it out she watched Vincent run across the way shouting out orders to knock out she assumed Jezebel she smirked as Odelia gave him a salute shouting out,"Aye Aye captain!", she watched As mitsuki and Jez were both distracted before she literally flung herself off the pillar and landed on top of Jez by surprised rolling off of her and behind before standing up Mitsuki,"Do ya know where me clothes are?", she asked,"I'm done wondering about in me underlings",she told the priestess as she then looked past her to vincent who seemed to be working on keeping the gates closed which were a mass of orcs and Daemons,"Yikes we gotta go...", she turned to see that Lucifer looked like he was about to snap on them both,"Eep!! Hurry the doggy will bite us!", she then took off running quick as could be to stay away from Lucifer before racing across the way to Vincent,"We are finally getting out of his h3ll hole about d*mn time".

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

After the daemon woman blocked Mitsuki's heavy blow, what she sees was that her silver blue eyes looks like she's in hunting ground. Although this push them in distance, Mitsuki lifted her head that woman and demonic wolf might feel the fear from her silver blue eyes. She did not seem to affect about her calling her "sweet cheeks", she made her Blade of Kusanagi disappeared and Genesis Sword appeared by her left side of her hip, her chirasengo aura diminished. Right she reached the hilt and about to pull the sword out of sheath, but Vincent called out to keep the woman alive made her halted. She turned her head towards Vincent, who shut the gate to prevent daemons and orcs to enter the arena, she noticed Vincent doesn't have his wayfinder she made for him and the ring, including he's shirtless and his pants looks short. She blush and turned her attention to the daemon woman, she closed her eyes and move her hand away from Genesis, "Right," she agreed and face the woman, but Odelia jumped right in as she rosed her eyebrow because it takes a lot of strength to knock out daemons or anything superior than human, however she have no knowledge about daemon woman, only knowledge of wolf. Not to mention, what was she wearing!? She blinked couple times before she pull her red hood down to reveal her white wolf ears, however she can sense Odelia's divine aura, "I might going to guess Daichi did something to you two because of your related with Olympian Gods," she said to two demigods. Odelia ran passed her to Vincent, leaving her stunned, but right now she have to focus on the woman and the wolf. She crossed her arms towards the woman and a demon wolf, "I will give you a choice, please surrender and come with us, if you refuse... I will summon one of Astral God and you will face the god's wrath," she gave them a choice to surrender or she will summon Astral God to unleash the God's Wrath. However, she have to tell Vincent about his brother.
The woman in organization xiii approached to Vincent and Odelia, she can sense their aura. Although, she have to focus on Vincent, however she can sense Fragment of Olympian Keyblade, "I see, you have one fragment of Olympian Keyblade," she commented about it, "However, I cannot say too much or interact Daichi's enemies, but I can help you track down the fragments and give you a tip of their location."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vincent with his eyes shining bright, looked over toward the chain which made him smile brightly. Grabbing the sword near him, he quickly thrust the blade into the chain that helped pull up the gate. It wouldn't be permanent but it'll give them enough time. Listening to what Odelia had to say, he chuckled softly before speaking up,"With Jez knocked out, take her and Mitsuki will take you to Keos Island...I have to get something first.."
Vin then turned his head toward the cloaked woman, noticing her bright blue hair underneath which made him smile softly. Knowing who this was, he bowed his head softly toward her before speaking up once more,"Your hiney, I have one but I could always use the help. For now though, I have to get something that means a lot to me."
Turning toward the now unconscious Jezebel and Lucifer, the demigod sighed softly before walking over toward the daemon scythe-wielder. She was definitely passed out but he knew that there was something special about her as he picked up her left hand which showed his ring. Softly pulling the ring away from her, he stood up straight before placing the ring over his finger which when the ring was fully on his finger, the arena shook with a wave of aura flowing around the demigod. Also looking toward the unconscious daemon girl, he also noticed something interesting. His pack of cigarettes were also on her person which just made him shake his head before pick pocketing her. With his cigarette now in his hands, he opened them to show that only one was left along with his lighter. This gave Vin a soft sigh before placing his last cigarette between his lips before lighting the tip of it. A small amount of smoke flowed up into the air as Vin exhaled his cancer stick, turning back toward the gate where the sword was about ready to break,"You three get out of here...take Jez, take her to the Island of Pirates..I'll meet you three there."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "We can finally leave!"
I feel this way Exhausted

Odelia managed to sigh as she heard him instructing her about taking them to Keos island,"I don't be knowing where this island is but I'm sure Mitsuki will know just fine and fill me in", she gave him a wink running back over she pointed down to Jez,"Do ya think you can be carrying that?", she replied,"I dont have the strength..", she admitted seeing as she would probably only be able to drag her anyways because she wasn't that physically strong. She was worn, tired, and needed some rum bad and with that being said she watched Vincent take the ring off Jez followed by a wave of aura,"What!?!? where is me clothes then?', she demands seeing as the daemon woman was knocked out cold,"Ah gosh.. I wont be finding out for awhile..", she turned to watch him puff on a cigarette she was never really big into cigars but she never seen cigarette before and she inspected the small white thing,"What be that...", she said curiously only to see that she was going to be leaving with mitsuki, jez, and some mystery woman... with a sigh,"Alright.. lets get going", she turned to mitisuki tired,"I could sleep for about a fornight...".

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:03 am
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

The woman didn't seems to fazed about Vincent seemly flirts with her, but gladly accept his approval to help him track the fragments down. She let him get what he need before the shock of his aura around him. She turned her head towards Mitsuki, "I have something for her, before I can track the fragment down" she added before she walked towards Mitsuki.
Mitsuki took a deep breath after knocking daemon woman out and the demon wolf, she can tell the wolf tried to be dominant in alpha mode, but because she carried her late father's, obliviously he's wolf demon emperor, demonic blood through her vein, it won't work. She backed away from Vincent, who start smoking his cigarette, after he put on his ring caused the shock of wave of aura around him. Her red cape flapped before it draped down. "I'm sorry, but I can't go with you, so you three are on your own. If I go with you, there might be a bigger chance that Daichi and Arachne will find out who I am and they will mark me as a target on my back or use me to track the fragment down. I have to been told by my friend that I have a limit to talk to people I know, so this is all I can tell you," the woman told Vincent that she has to be cautious to avoid get discovered by Daichi and Arachne. Mitsuki already know who she was because of her divine aura, but she keep quiet and respect her decision. She turned her attention to Mitsuki, "Before I leave, Mitsuki this is for you," she spoken out and summoned Destiny's Embrace and hand it to her. Mitsuki held her new keyblade and swings it a bit, she looked at her in confusion, "Thank you, but why?" "I had it for a while, until it shift to bow. It's yours after what Daichi did to Olympian and rose his power," she replied to her, without waiting for another word, she fled to get out of arena, then start tracking fragment down. Mitsuki was bewildered and looked at Destiny's Embrace as she grips the hilt.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:28 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin sighed softly as he flicked his wrists, sparks flying off of his ring on his left finger to show that it was properly working. Turning back toward the rest, he smiled softly at Mitsuki getting her new keyblade, the Destiny's Embrace. Turning back toward Odelia, he smiled softly before speaking up,"I'll be back...terminator reference but I I'll get some new clothes for us.."
Vin then turned back toward the gates as the sword finally broke which the chains were brought down with daemons running straight toward them. The demigod smiled softly before slapping his hands against one another, swinging his arms outwards to summon two crystallized keyblades in each hand. His eyes shined bright as he dashed toward the daemons, making them become distracted as he swung his keyblades around. Blood splattered around as he made his way through the daemons toward what he was looking for.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki made her new keyblade disappeared before she carry the daemon woman over her shoulder, using her demonic strength, her chirasengo continue to react a bit. She look around for the exit, she looked at Vincent as she use her finger to cast her green magic to boost his strength and defence. "You have to get out of here soon," she called him out, the wolf might be fled or decide to follow her. Mitsuki jumped up to the arena audience and fled the arena, then jumped off the pillar to crash landing on the boat. She set the daemon woman down,however she never drove the boat before, so she have to give it a try after Ardyn hi-jacked the motor boat once. She took a deep breath, "Alright, here goes nothing," she muttered as she start the engine, she looked up the sky and frown upon on it. She pulled her hood over her head.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

With this strength and defense boost from Mitsuki, Vin smiled brightly before stabbing two spartan daemons up onto the ceiling, making the two hand their with the two crystallized keyblades. With the cigarette still showing smoke escaping from it's ember, the demigod stared directly in front of him to see four more daemon spartans running toward him with spears pointing straight toward him and shields defending them. This created a wall that Vin had to deal with. With a small smile, he backed up a few before the four spartans passed by the two hanging daemons before snapping his left hand. Particles appeared around him as the daemons ran through the green and blue particles. This made the daemons confused before turning their heads to see Vin hanging off of the two keyblades he had stabbed into the ceiling,"Hang out here often?"
This made the daemons start to turn but it was too late as Vin dropped down, stabbing two Spartans into the cement ground before summoning two more keyblades to throw them into the chests of the last two daemons which caused them to be nailed against opposite walls. With this, Vin's job was done as he quickly kicked open the door to see what it held which made him smile. Walking into the room, he saw his one thing he needed in his life. His wayfinder. Grabbing his prized possession, he wrapped it around his pants before turning to his left to see some new clothes that made him smile,"I could go with a outfit change".
Scratching his now bare behind, for this fight has completely tore off his pants, Vin quickly grabbed the clothes before quickly changing, sliding his arms into the sleeves of his new duster. With this finally on, he grabbed some clothes for Odelia before turning his head to the left to see more daemons heading his way. Blinking a few times, Vin turned to see a beautiful new shotgun that he knew he was going to play around with. Walking out of the room with his duster on, a hood hung over his head before he yelled out,"THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!"
From outside of the arena, the only thing Mitsuki and Odelia could hear was shots firing within, along with someone yelling out something quite strange. As if they were saying,"LADYBABY!!"
Walking out of the arena, covered in blood, Vin walked over to the boat before tossing the cigarette butt away from the boat. Walking over to Mitsuki, he smiled softly before placing the clothes down next to a passed out Odelia which he could understand. She had been through a lot today so he smiled softly before placing his duster over the pirate woman. Turning back toward Mitsuki, he smiled before speaking up,"Want me to drive?"

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki turned her head towards Vincent after he got on, she did not want to know what happened at the arena after he shouts. He asked her to let him drive, Mitsuki looked embarrassed because she briefly drived the motorboat. "You may," she stepped away from the driver spot and sat on the seat. She closed her eyes and spoken out to her friend, "Karuma kidnapped Ardyn-kun, and he wanted me to tell you to meet him where you two were born, so he will spare his life."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin smiled softly as he grabbed the wheel to the motorboat, cranking the throttle which he began to drive off toward Keos Island. With his eyes watching how the waves moved, the demigod was curious on what will happen when they get to the island of pirates. This was when he listened to the news about what happened to Ardyn which he still never met. With a soft sigh escaping him, the demigod spoke up softly about what he felt about the situation,"Well now...seems as though the Devil wants a rematch then but the problem is...will he keep his end of the deal..we'll talk more about it when we get somewhere safer.."
With this in mind, the group of heroes and their captive raced off toward Keos Island as Vin stared off into the ocean to think of what is to come in the next few days.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250