User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!", Vin replied, annoyed about what was happening at this moment. Distracted, he felt a arrow shoot into his right shoulder, making him groan in pain before finally falling with the spear dropping below him. The chain, fortunately broke at the very top as he fell completely down to the ground. Groaning loudly, he saw Odelia channeling her inner Tarzan as she swung around the pillar. Shaking his head, Vin gripped the back of the arrow before pulling it out of his shoulder, tossing it down to the ground before getting up straight with his body hurting quite a bit. Looking back at the chains, now broken but still giving him a problem with his demigod abilities, such as his healing factor, he knew he had to do something so he smiled softly,"Alright..time to go Kratos on your a$$e$.."
While the spartan's were distracted with Odelia, Vin wrapped some of the chains, which were still quite long, around his forearm before swinging the chains around, thrusting the end of his chains into two of the daemon's faces which knocked them back. Vin chuckled softly before quickly turning his body to the right to dodge a arrow. His green and blue eyes stared down the archer before running straight toward him, tackling him to the ground with his hands wrapped around it's head and his feet against it's shoulders. This, of course, gave him the leverage to rip the daemonic head off it's body but he knew he needed time as a spartan daemon ran straight toward him with it's spear.

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Well we're f*cked"
I feel this way angry and tired

It was not easy trying to use this heavy chain like a whip or any of that sort and with that being said she really had to bring out only using about half of it to lunge out small attacks but when she seen vin heading straight for one of the archers she noted one of the Daemos running after him with great speed with such produced spear she, found herself rushing forward toward the other daemon she was distracting and taking the end of the chain smacked the h*ll out of his head before watching it stumble to the ground she grabbed up the spear and with all her might and strength she threw the spear at the other charging Daemon as it nabbed the back of it but didn't kill it causing the daemon to fall down, she began to wheeze and coughed alittle as she was already tired from the first wave,"I'm going to die...", she whispered to herself turning she seen more archers on there way towards them and she was quick to dodge behind the pillar hoping Vincent would be able to handle the rest since she did all she could for him. If she was a little stronger she would have been able to do more but she was more of a runner if anything and running out into that would be a bad idea. The Arrows whizzed past her hiding place and she waited for them finishing firing before she would grab up the chain again and gripping it to her side used it to defend against any foot soldiers. It was until then she noticed another Daemon coming at her with another spear and she used the same technique to knock this one to the ground before confiscating his spear,"Go back to h*ll", she plunged the spears head into its head killing it before turning to see what was next.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the soldier was rushing toward him, Vin's eyes widened as he saw Odelia tackle the daemon to the ground, giving him enough time to rip the head off of the daemon he was wrestling with. Blood splattered against his body as he got back up with the head in his hand. Watching one of the soldiers crawling, he smiled as he remembered what he said back in the throne room,"This...is sweet revenge.."
Vin then grabbed the daemon by the left leg before thrusting the other daemon's head straight up into it's rear, before picking up the spartan daemon to block the incoming arrows with the now corpse. He was now quite angry as he ran straight toward the archers with the body in his grasps to block the arrows before throwing it to knock down three of the archers. When they fell to the ground, Vin slid on his knees against the bloodied sand before thrusting his hand against the sand to make the sand particles fly up into the air to blind them. This would cause a pretty good distraction as Vin grabbed the spear that had fallen earlier before thrusting it deep into the chest of one of the daemons, stabbing the other side of the spear to make the daemon's corpse hand up into the air in the style of Vlad the Impaler. Now covered in daemonic blood, Vin's eyes began to glow bright before ripping the throat out of the last archer, headbutting against the daemon's forehead before it fell to the ground but unfortunately, Vin was a little bit dizzy from this action,"Jesus..no one wins with a headbutt.."
This was when the Polemarch jumped down from it's podium with a large sword in hand, ready to strike down the two prisoners. Vin only sighed before cracking his neck loudly and turning his body straight toward the daemon standing toward both Odelia and Vincent as it spoke in it's Ancient Greek which Vin responded in English,"You know what? I like the place you got here but I have to get home..think I left the oven on.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

With spear in hand she turned her attention the last Daemon that was on the field so far and gave Vincent a side way glance,"Ya be owing a few full keg of rum after this bout", she reported. She had spear in hand ready to block any sword attacks from the daemon but it seemed he was more intent on Vincent because he seemed the bigger threat. With him distracted she tried to wedge in a quick blow but was blocked by the daemon,"Woah!", she jumped back pointing the spear at it,"Smart one..", she narrowed her eyes,"Ya best begin your godly act I haven't the time", she told Vincent as she struck out again to distract the monsterous thing.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin kept the spear in his hands as he watched the Polemarch block two of Odelia's moves, his eyes squinting down the large daemon as Vin heard what Odelia said. A Godly Act. This made Vin chuckle before speaking up,"You and I really need to have a conversation after this.."
With his eyes staring down the Polemarch, Vin notitced that it was paying more attention to him which he knew that it would be best for him to play distraction while Odelia attacks so with a soft smile, Vin was ready for the plan. With his chains dropping down to the ground, the demigod ran straight toward the Polemarch before sliding on his knees to dodge a sideways sword swipe. Say that five times fast. Anywho, Vin then swung his chain upwards into the air which gave him the ability to wrap the chain around the Polemarch's blade and right forearm. When he was far enough away, he pulled against the chain as hard as he could which gave Odelia a good enough distraction to strike.

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia kept her constant harassing anyway she could but when Vincent gave her a clear opening she jabbed the entire spear head into the daemons neck straight through as she watched its body drop to the ground dead with a final thrust of pulling it out she gave a quick jab through the head as well to make sure he stayed dead before turning to Vincent she was exhausted as she asked him slowly,"So... are we done yet?",she turned her head at the sound of feet,"I think... not..", she replied quietly pulling the spear out of the corpse she turned her attention toward the next wave,"It be seeming easier to die by this point...", she told vincent quietly,"I don't be having your strength if I pass bury me at sea.. whats left anyways..".

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"You really need to think in the bright way, Odelia", Vin replied as he wrapped the chains around his forearms, putting his fists up before noticing the Polemarch's body began to shake violently. The daemon spartans went silent before stepping back away to see what was happening which Vin would know that the daemon was about to become a bigger pain in their asses. As it's body began to mutate, it's arms began to split apart and tentacles began to spread out of it's back which Vin remembered the last time he saw this. Standing up straight, he pointed straight at the daemon mutant before speaking up loudly,"This is the last time I'm saying this..no HENTAI in the realms!"
The daemon roared loudly before running straight at the two with tentacles acting like whips toward the both of them. With his eyes shining brightly, the demigod felt the tentacle slam against his back, creating a large gash against it as he growled loudly in anger,"Yeah, this ********! That sucks.."
Vin then growled loudly before realizing something interesting which made him smile softly. He got himself an idea as he turned toward Odelia as a whip was about to hit her as well. Quickly running toward her, he quickly crossed his wrists to see if the tentacles would hit.

User Image
User Image

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Odelia retorted back,"And you be some strange one yourself with all this pent up energy!", she then turned to see the monster they just killed begin to mutant into something else,"Wha..",she let out a loud breathe as she prepared the spear to jab at what was that tentacle?!!? Her jaw dropped open,"Be that the kraken?!!?", she couldn't believe that it was a sea urban legend not something you seen on land! With the tentacles coming straight towards her she was about to try to dodge only to see Vincent take the worst of the blunt for her,"Alright I get it!", she said loudly before sliding next to him as she threw the spear at the monsters face,"Stop playing hero", she rolled over onto the ground as she swung herself up and began to run back toward the pillars if she was lucky she could probably get those chains around its strange head maybe with Vincent's God-like strength he could choke it to death, she gripped the chain that connected to her pillar as she began to climb it quickly reaching the top she stared down.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the tentacle hit against the cuffs around his wrists, Vin felt his body be pushed all the way to the pillar that Odelia hid behind which made him groan softly in pain. Blood dripped down his chest as his head wound opened up once more but from what the daemon Polemarch could see, there was a smile of the demigod's face. Why was this? Simply put, his cuffs were completely cut in half which proved his point. Because of the spells that were wrapped around the chains, Vin knew that his strength, healing, anything his demigod powers he couldn't use were because of the spells attached to those cuffs. With the cuffs finally off, he sighed softly before standing up straight with his wounds slowly sowing themselves back together, healing faster. A loud cracking noise could be heard from the demigod's neck before he spoke,"Alright...I think it's time for the finale.."
The polemarch, with the cut from Odelia's spear throw against it's cheek, ran directly toward the cocky blue and blond haired demigod as he chuckled softly with the chains in his hands. He knew it was time to go. With one chain, he quickly twirled the metal chain around his head before swinging it toward a sword that was laying onto the ground while the other part of the chain wrapped around the Polemarch's neck. Noticing the chain being pulled up, Vin quickly jumped above the daemonic creature, landing on it's shoulders as it was being pulled up off the ground by Odelia. The polemarch looked up with it's tentacles wrapping around Vin's legs but knew it was too late as everyone heard what happened next,"LADY BABY!"
The sword that was on the ground was pulled to Vin as he swung down into the head of the daemon, making it squirm violently with its legs, blood squirting upward onto Vin's naked chess before it went still. The crowd was silent as Vin dropped down to the ground, holding the Polemarch's long blade before stabbing the corpse in the chest and through the pillar behind it.

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I can't believe we survived that"
I feel this way Tired

Odelia watched as his body was slammed against her pillar she looked down at him watching as he was smiling?!? What is up with this guy... She remained quiet watching him as he used his end of the chains to wrap around the monster heads clicking together Odelia did her deal with pulling the monster upwards as Finally Vincent finished him off she swung around the pillar before landing on the ground giving a hop of pain,"Ouch!", she said rubbing a sore foot as she leaned up against the pillar that had a dying monster on it,"Me dogs be killing me", she complained turning she looked over at Vincent with a soft sigh,"Are we done yet?", she asked. Turning her attention to dead corpse she seen the blood had sprayed all over him and was still dripping on the ground from the monster... He really did a number to it.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Thoughts and memories were clouding Jezebel's head as she pondered while she watched as the two fought for their lives in the arena. What was she thinking about? The fact that she didn't know why a pirate girl was here in the first place since she had nothing to do with Vincent. Sure she might know the guy but unless she was like a significant other to him or a relative she didn't have any business being here. Another thought that came to her was seeing how they were being tortured to die. Seeing the Polemarch brought the memories back to her and she subconsciously started to hug herself for comfort. Which made her remember that Vincent was the one to save her from that particular predicament the last time. Tilting her head to the right side while shifting her body weight to her left leg she began to study them both. Pirate lady wasn't too bad at protecting herself so if she were to confront her it wouldn't be fair technically since she isn't human herself. "I know that look, what are you thinking of?" Lucifer was sitting next to her and looking up at her face when she turned her head to look slightly downwards to him. He wasn't a normal wolf but he would be more of a fair chance for pirate lady to try and fight. Still might not be fair but it was better odds with him than with her. Lucifer sighed, looking away from her face and back to the fight going on at hand. "I don't mind being in your schemes but can we please have it not dealing with me and Vincent? I refuse to attack the person that rescued my Master."

The statement he said made her scrunch up her nose like she had smelled some sh!+ somewhere nearby. "I actually have a better plan to where you don't have to lay a paw on him. But that doesn't mean I will promise to lay my hands on him." she said with a sly grin on her face as she looked back to the man in question. She knew that Lucifer would like the outcome of what was going on in her head but that didn't mean she was about to let him in on her plan just for him to ruin her surprise for everyone.

When she saw that the fight in front of them was going to end, she walked up to the gates and waved her hand for them to move out of her way. The daemons started to open the gate so she would be able to walk out into the arena. Taking her time she walked like she had all day to do whatever she wanted with Lucifer beside her but one step behind. When she was a good distance to where she wouldn't have to yell for them to hear her she started to clap sarcastically for them and placed an innocent smile on her face. "Thank you so much for the entertaining battle that just went on. But seeing how the crowd is particularly quiet I thought I would spice things up a bit.." she said before extending her left hand out and black smoke began to appear and disappear as her scythe came into view. Lucifer was confused but was getting where she was going at with it and started to get into his battling stance with his teeth baring at the woman instead of Vincent. Exactly as she was wanting it to be.

She twirled her scythe in her hand before having the end touch down on the ground. "You next opponent is me." The crowd went wild with excitement and cheers because one of the ranking daemons was about to fight head to head in combat. She hated to be the center of daemon attention but anything to give a good show. "So, the question is, do you accept my challenge or do I have to just go ahead and spank the both of you for being naughty in front of the crowd?" she said laughing then pointed her scythe towards Vincent "But you are my main target for what you made me go through." and with that she started to look at her fingernails as she waited for them to think about it. She was a much better opponent for them instead of those dastardly orcs that everyone was so proud of. She personally didn't like them because they were stupid at times and you would rather get the job done yourself.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"You had to say something, did you..", Vin replied to Odelia's question, watching as Jezebel and Lucifer on the other side of the arena. Pulling out the blade from the Polemarch's chest, the demigod just stared down the woman he had saved. He never just saw her as just another daemon as he knew she was conflicted, making him slightly annoyed to see that she was ready to put her life on the line for her master. With the blade backwards in his right hand, Vin smiled softly at the spanking comment the Scythe wielder spoke of,"Don't threaten me with a good time, darling."
After listening to everything Jezebel had to say, Vin wasn't happy with fighting her. There was something about her that made him feel weird about it. He fought women before, that wasn't a problem for him but he felt like this isn't what she truly wanted. With the rest of the daemons, he noticed that they didn't give them a second thought. They just went into a battle. With her, she was creating a show, she was almost stalling for time which made him stab the blade into the sand to the right of him before speaking up,"You know..if you really wanted to kill me, you would of done it already..sounds like to me that you want something more."
His eyes shined brightly at the ring on Jezebel's finger, knowing this is going to be interesting for if he wanted to get out of there, he would have to get close to her to get the ring off her finger. He noticed that the ring on her finger was black which never happened before which meant only one thing. Something that she could do was now copied into the ring for him to use later. He wondered what it was but he knew he better worry at the problem at hand first,"Listen..if you are gonna kill me, at least let her go. You and I both know that she has nothing to do with this besides the wrong place at the wrong time."

User Image
User Image

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "I can't believe we survived that"
I feel this way Tired

Odelia watched the scene play out in front of her; The way that Vincent and Jezebel talked with one another you think they once were lovers or something. She felt exhausted but hearing the bout going about the wheels in her head began to turn as she tried to figure out a way to assist in what now seemed like a dastardly fight. She heard the plea that Vincent held out for her and finally the light bulb went off in her head,"I be agreeing with him",she finally walked up to stand next to vincent as she gazed directly at jezebel with a solemn face,"I have no connects with this man let me be", she crossed her arms,"One condition...", she told the daemon woman,"Ya be giving me all my stuff back and not one thing out of place", she told her.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Vincent saying she would have killed him by then if she wanted to was correct. But what was a show if it wasn't dramatic? "I do believe you are right about that Vincent but what good is me killing you in one or two slashes going to do for my show? They..." she said while gesturing to the crowd around them with her left hand "..are wanting entertainment, and that is precisely what I am giving them." she finished. Just because she had a plan in her head didn't mean she was going to play by other peoples rules, she liked the mystery behind thoughts and she was being a bit impulsive and she liked it a lot. This was turning out to be extremely fun to her and it showed by the gleeful smile that was on her face now. Yet something was missing from all of this and she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

When they started saying how she should let the pirate girl go and just kill him. She found it fascinating that the girl went right along with it. She placed her left fist over her mouth to try and contain her giggling but it was too late. "No can do sweeties, if I take one I have to take both. How would it look if I took one person and left the other one? That would ruin my reputation right?" she started to twirl her scythe in her right hand as she thought of what to say to the pirate woman's so called conditions even though she was at her mercy.

"How about this pirate lady, if I let you live you can keep the clothes that would be left on your body after I am finished with it. That is to say if there is anything left when I'm finished." she said giving her a wink and a wicked smile. Lucifer started to get antsy as the talk went on and she knew it was time to try and let him in on her plan just enough for them to get it done. "So I will start and you can do what you will with pirate lady, but don't hurt her. I need her alive and unharmed for this to work in our favor." What she said took Lucifer off guard and he looked up to her with confused yet understanding eyes before switching them back to predator mode and staring at the pirate woman again.

Her scythe stopped twirling in her hand as she started to disappear into black smoke. With that Lucifer charged with great speed to the pirate lady. When he was a couple feet away he jumped and landed behind her to go for a body shot with his head. And at the same moment Jezebel reappeared beside Vincent with her right leg in mid kick to hit him across the face to just knock him down a bit. It wouldn't hurt too much as long as he didn't move back and get cut by her heel. She didn't see it necessary to try and cut anyone yet, Lucifer was only going to knock some wind out of Miss Demanding so it would be easier for him to handle her without hurting her.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:52 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"I think we might be in a little bit of trouble", Vin spoke softly to himself as he listened to what everything Jezebel had to say. Though he looked at Odelia when she was demanding her equipment back which made him shake his head back then but he had no time to reply about the situation. He'll explain later why that was a wrong move. Speaking of wrong moves, he had to think quick for the battle has begun as Jezebel disappeared into black smoke and Lucifer was going after Odelia. With his arms up, he waited for her seductive apprentice of Daichi appear in which she did with a kick heading straight toward his face. His hands were already in a guarding position, he smiled for his CQC training would help him at this moment though he knew he had to do something hilarious at the end. As the smoke cleared around the Jez and Vin, it was shown that Vin was holding the scythe wielding fighter's caff with one hand to his shoulder to keep her in place. How did he do this? Simply put, if he were to back up, he would of been cut across the face by her heel but if he slightly moved to the right or left, it would miss. With Vin's eyes shining bright, he slid his hands down to her knee with his body close enough to make things pretty awkward before smiling with a playful smile. He didn't want to hurt her even though, throughout all of this, he saw something else in her that brought a smile to his face. This was when Vin slightly push the scythe wielder away from him before grabbing the blade from the Polemarch that was still there,"Alright...guess we can play for a little bit but just know...my safeword is Pineapple.."

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers