Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

As Vincent explained about his behavior when they first met, she could see why he would have told her that he was someone else since his eyes have changed from the first time of their meeting. When they met his eyes were the color of Citrine crystals but now one eye was green and the other blue. It was fascinating to see someone with those different eye colors. She was normally used to one eye being red or black but to see two brighter colors was rare to her since normally she wasn't sent out to assassinate people, just daemons that wouldn't listen to her Master. So this assignment she was given did send her for a loop but she was happy for it anyways to have a change in scenery. For him to think she actually cared about something did surprise her but not too much in a good way. She looked away from him and brought the cigarette to her lips again to inhale and exhaled in more of a sigh to get her mind off of assignment she failed at doing for her Master for once.

When he came around to telling her what he wanted she had a feeling that was what he was wanting due to the fact that she was still alive when he has had ample opportunities to kill her but she also saw something in his eyes when they were in the arena to where she thought he was seeing her as a good person. That was a surprise to her with all the stuff she has done without question. But what did he see that she was unable to see in herself? That is the question that has been in her head ever sense her waking up in this burned down building. Why was he telling them to keep her alive when she deserved to die? That would be a question she would have to ask of him later since she was not ready for such a touchy topic.

When he showed her the very thing that was keeping her looking more human she instinctively reached up to find that her head piece was missing and saw the shattered jewel that she had a hunch was something to keep an eye on her since it was given to her by her Master anyways. To be honest, it felt good to be rid of the thing because it was hiding her beautiful horns that gave her more character. She looked from the headpiece to him and she could tell he really did have a soft spot for a second. Or it could just be that she had information that he wanted and he wanted to play the nice guy to get it from her. Either way it was a little touching that he got rid of the darn thing that made her so antsy when she had to wear it. Sure it looked nice but it hid what she was and she didn't like hiding who she is. "Normally it isn't customary to question your Master that has treated you pretty well up until the point that you disappointed them with not even trying to kill the person that they sent you do kill. But since you did get rid of the thing that was watching my every move, did you want something in return? Or was that to just make sure he wasn't able to find out where we were?" Question upon question came into her head as she sat there staring at the man before her. He was a questionable character himself but she didn't get the feeling that he was bad company. "Or how about I promise not to lay a finger on you or anyone else outside if you let me out of these chains?" she said and raised up her arms with her wrists up to showcase the chains that she was desperately trying to get off of her since it was making her weaker by the second and she didn't like the feeling. His move would determine if she would become a mad daemon or actually listen for a change.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

"Apparently she has a drinking problem," Mitsuki replied to Hannah about Odelia's drinking habit. Mitsuki looked at Odelia about who were they, "This is Hannah-sama, Death the Kid-sama, Liz and Patty Thompson, Black Star, and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa. Hannah-sama is a vampire heiress, while the Kid-sama and his friends are new alliance from Death City, they hunt evil souls," she introduce her to Odelia. Kid just observed her, however she has few asymmetrical as he start ranting her belt, shash, her hat, hair design, and bandana. "Why can't you pirate be symmetrical of your appearance!? Your design looks asymmetrical!" he ranted at her choice of her clothes. Takeshi ignore this, while Liz and Patty were exploring the ship, and Black Star, just brag that he's big enough to be better assassin as Tsubaki tries to tell him to go down. Mitsuki heard Odelia talked about Vincent and what took him so long. She lifted her wayfinder to the sky to let the sun hit the crimson glass, "He's talking to daemon woman, probably convince her to join us and abandon her master. Come to think of it..." she turned her head towards her with curious written over her face, "Did you and Vincent-san got captured by her and she deliver you two to Mount Olympus, where Daichi sits on Arigane-sama's throne?"

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vincent looked over at Jezebel with her arms raised with the chains, making him sigh softly before placing the cigarette back between his lips while examining how she asked. Of course, she could be just lying to get out of those chains which would give her a chance to kill him in his sleep or something. With his cigarette hanging off of his bottom lip, Vin stood up above the daemon girl before pulling her up with the chains. With the chains almost sucking away at her energy, he knew that she was desperate so with a small smile, the demigod raised her hands above her head. This made the two get slightly closer but this was to show that he was, again, being a tease as pieces of the chains fell down around her. He walked away from Jezebel before it became awkward with his crystallized keyblade that was used to cut the chains disappeared into blue and green particles,"Take your time and decide what you want, not what he wants...I feel you'll make the right decision..your wolf friend knows what really needs to happen."
Leaving her within the damaged building, Vin swung his duster around his body before sliding his arms through the jacket to show off and try to look cool. Walking to his old ship, a small smile appeared on the demigod's face when he placed his left hand against the railing. Closing his eyes, he knew that they were doing the right thing. Looking over at the group of people now on his ship, he placed his cigarette between his index and middle finger before speaking up loudly,"Well, ladies and gentlemen..I suggest we get ready to set sail. It's time we collect the heroes and get the realms back to glory..and even shove a boot up the daemonic pantheon's a$$hole! Whose with Me?!"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:28 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "We can finally leave!"
I feel this way Exhausted

Odelia smiled when he finally boarded the ship,"Aye Aye captain!', she told him loudly before walking up to him to tap his shoulder,"You there with the muscles and the carrying of heavy thing", she tugged on his arm"I be needing you for a task I can't find the metal being and I can't be lifting heavy barrels onto the deck", she told him tugging on his wrist,"If things are to be going well I need to stay drunk", she informed him seriously.

Hannah blinked as a man with blue and blonde hair and a beard appeared on board she glared at odelia she was nothing but a drunk pirate, that was until she heard about her talking about a metal being,"Whats a metal being...?", she said rather quietly to herself blinking until one and two clicked together,"Are you talking about that robot!!", she said to Odelia and looked up at her sadly,"He... Oh.... He didn't make it when Adryn got kidnapped..", the young girl dropped her head,"I left him with..", she became puzzled who was that guy.. finally she went about putting her hands on her hips and remarking rather acidly,'I left him with a good friend or I think so because they knew Mitisuki", she finally said turning and stomping her way across the deck before she curled up on the floor and sat there in a small pool of despair she did mess jay.. he was so funny... but she missed adryn more and she was pretty heartbroken about the whole thing.
User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"oh i haven't had a daughter in centuries, even then it was complicated. A machine, a war faught for several days, not fun" she said then noticed Hannah's sadness and wandered over lean against the railing "you know ... robots may get mamaged or broken, but they can always be brought back. If it help i know how you feel ... i had a robot dog named K-9 ... he was a good dog, a very good dog" the Doctor said solomnly then looked back at Hannah and knelt down "Hannah, right? Well Hannah your friend is lucky have you and we will get him back ... trust me, I'm the Doctor" she said before smiling warmly then got up looking at Odelia and Vincent with a nod then saw something in the distance like a man "you pirates have spyglasses right?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:22 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Feeling the chains drop from her wrists as Vincent made her get to her feet, she looked up and brought her hands down to rub them where the chains used to be. As she heard his steps move away from her she looked towards him to see him leaving the room, more than likely to go whatever they brought her on or something. She chuckled to herself thinking how he really thought she needed to think about things. But something he said made her remember something. A snap of her fingers and Lucifer materialized in front of her from the black mist she summoned. "You know, I thought you would have tried to retrieve me sooner than this." Lucifer looked up to Jezebel as she sighed and just waved him off to change the subject. Walking over to the window where she could see a ship not too far from where they currently were she tilted her head as she started to think of her options. "I know you have taken a liking to this Vincent so I don't need to ask you anything on where you stand but just so we are on the same page. We will be tagging along on a little adventure to see what him and his crew mates are all about. You will not say anything important especially if it comes to me..." she turned around to face him then before finishing what she was going to say. "Crystal?" She knew Lucifer would not go against what she says but she had to hear it from him either way.

Lucifer looked up to her with a serious look in his eyes before nodding his head "Crystal." he said before sitting down and waiting for her next moves. As she started to walk around the small space in the room she was thinking of what exactly she would do to observe them with her own eyes. Would she just follow them and watch from the shadows, she might be good at it but she found that quite boring. Erasing that thought from her head she tried to think of something else that would be more hands on for her. Maybe go in a disguise and have Lucifer look human? Nah, that wouldn't be good enough for her either and plus they had a she wolf on board so that idea would go down the drain anyways. Pacing around she thought of another plan but she thought it was just so simple it wouldn't be her until she had the thought go through her head more and more until she actually started to like it. Turning to Lucifer she gave him a wicked smile before snapping her fingers and they both disappeared in the black mist to reappear at the rear of the ship sitting on the back railing of it. Lucifer looked around to see where everyone was and was a bit shocked as to what Jezebel came to do herself. But he wouldn't say not one word or else she might just change her mind.

Jezebel summoned her scythe just to have it for something to lean on but it was also just in case someone decided to attack her as well. "So, I have come to the conclusion that I will tag along with you for the time being and will make my decision after I see what you got." she said while looking around at the people that were on board with a cheeky smile and put a finger up to stop anyone from running to attack her and Lucifer "But the first sign of hostility towards me and my loyal pet and I'm out of here." she said before disappearing and reappearing again at the front of the ship as she watched the waves and to get away from where everyone was so she wouldn't get trampled on even after saying that. Maybe she needed to go some place else to give everyone, including herself, the space they needed to get used to this. She was used to doing stuff alone with just her and Lucifer, this would take some getting used to if this was going to even try and have a peak of her interest in switching. Looking up she saw a place where she could be alone for a while so she snapped her fingers and reappeared in what she thought people called the crows nest? Leaning against the railing she just watched the water move as she collected her thoughts. Lucifer thought it best to just stand beside her so he sat down and watched and listened to everyone else below just in case he needed to alert her.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki stroke her cheek with her finger, "Actually, Doctor Octavius is happen to be friend with Spider-Man's father, I don't know what's in their mind. Doctor Octavius is the one who created and upgrade my Eclipse Devil Slayer," she correct it to Hannah about how she knew Doctor Octavius, who created her high caliber sniper scythe and upgrade it with vibranium, so her hybrid scythe sniper is indestructible. She, her eldest half brother, and DWMA looked at Vincent after he said to set sail to collect enough heros and defeat Daichi. Kid raised his right hand, "I will contact my father about this, my friends and I will track my older brother. Knowing them, they will agree to help out," he spoken out before he face the open spot and raised his both hand up to cast his death magic to contact his father, the hologram form of Lord Death appear, "Hello Kid-kun, I know you are mad like Ankhseram for learning my true nature, but you still have cute three stripe line," Death greets his son, who was slightly annoyed, "Knock it off father, my friends and I need a word," he spoken to his head, Thompson sisters and Shadow Assassins looked at their headmaster. Death rose his "eye" mask, "Oh?" he spoken out just as his students explain the alliance with Vincent, Mitsuki, Takeshi, Odelia, Doctor, Hannah, and Assassin's Creed to defeat Daichi. Death turned his head towards Vincent, he didn't look pleased, but happy to see two of his favorite members of wolf tribe. He looked at his son and his students, "I see, Hades and I did discuss this, and deal with Mallus problem. I will allow to form an alliance in person," he replied to his son and his students, but he needs to discuss with Vincent and others, meaning he wanted to Shinigami Chop at Vincent's head because of perverted action in front of Mitsuki.
Mitsuki and Takeshi heard Doctor said about spy glasses, they looked at where she's looking. They looked at each other, Mitsuki, her chirasengo sparked a faintly, summoned her Eclipse Devil Slayer to shift it to sniper form to use her scope to look closer. She rose her eyebrows, she recognized the shoulder plate twelve years ago, "Wait, I recognized that armor, just his left shoulder plate," she said to Doctor and caught the glimpse of chariot, and she looked at the titan figure. She lowered her sniper in shock, while chirasengo continue to faintly spark, "I think he's battling daemons," she informed Doctor, Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes, "You are talking about that young human man, who was freed from Xehanort and you checked his condition, before Daichi threw his spear at your back," he said to her, Mitsuki looked grimmed to think about her fainted scar, but she silently confirmed by nodded.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Patty Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin blinked a few times from Odelia asking him to move the barrels onto the deck while she drank. Rubbing the back of his head slightly, Vin opened up his jacket before handing her a bottle of a potent wine that Dionysus would drink and become tipsy with ease. This was when he looked at the barrels with a soft sigh before doing what he was asked. This was when he got a good handful of a Death stare coming from death himself which he didn't mind. This was something he was getting use to as he pulled the last barrel up onto the deck. The skies were beginning to get dark as he knew some problems were about to happen before seeing his new friend, Jezebel speaking up with dark smoke around her and the now re-appeared Lucifer. Placing a cigarette back between his lips, he turned his head to see a large amount of purple electricity strike down onto the open ocean, making him run toward the edge of the ship to lean against the railing. As he ran, he tossed the Doctor a collapsible spyglass so the she could see what was going on with better detail. Turning back toward Odelia, the captain of his ship tossed her his compass before speaking up,"Get to driving, Ms. Booze..time to be heroes and get a closer look."
Vin then smiled softly before grabbing the hanging ropes before walking back a few feet with the rope in one hand. With a soft smile on his face, the compass floated up from Odelia's hands and floated straight into the wheel of the ship which began it's assent up to the sky, flying off straight toward the mysterious creature. This was when he heard Mitsuki talk about how the daemons and how it was Terra who was being attacked. This made Vin smile brightly before the ship flew straight toward the daemon statue,"Time to show them what we are made of, Guenivere.."

User Image
User Image

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250