Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Groaning from a mild headache, Jezebel rolled her head until she was looking upwards. Her eyes still closed she shut them tighter feeling the pain coming back but went away after a minute. Once the pain passed she slowly began to open her eyes to see that she was inside some kind of house? Building? Whatever it was, it looked like it had seen better days. Getting a good look around her, she saw she was alone. In a chair and basically handcuffed to it. Trying to pull the chains off of her she noticed they wouldn't budge. Just great, they put the enchanted stuff on her so she wouldn't be able to get out. She sighed out of frustration as she tried to think of something that would get her out of her predicament. Seeing as there was literally nothing to help her around her, she thought of the next best thing that she could do.

Trying to stand up the best she could, she walked over to a corner of a doorway and started to hit the chair against it to try and get some leeway for it to break apart. But she found it to be hard work since she couldn't use her strength easily. Which got her thinking where her companion was. Normally he wouldn't be anywhere without her but it looks like this mission was without him since she had no control over it. This would have to been done all on her own then and she was up for the challenge but she would have to have fair grounds since she was outnumbered. No telling how many people they might have brought with them while she was out cold. After a couple more bumps against the doorway she was getting tired and took a second to catch her breath and leaned against it to rest. It was starting to bring back bad memories of the last time she was chained up which gave her adrenaline to hit the chair a couple more times against the doorway until it finally broke. That was the good news, bad news was that she was still chained up. If only she could do something about it but since the chains were taking all of her strength it would be difficult for her to do anything. But she was able to see about moving her arms from being behind her to being in front of her so that she could try and defend herself even for a little. Crouching down, she moved her arms to go closer to the ground as she lifted her right leg to put her knee against her chest as she maneuvered her foot to go between her arms and followed the same steps with her left leg, which brought her hands in front of her now instead of being completely defenseless.

Since she knew she made a lot of noise but didn't know if anyone heard her, she decided it was better to be safe than sorry so she hid beside the door that looked like it would lead outside. As she leaned against the wall she smelled something familiar but not in a good way. Was that the ocean she was smelling? Why must she forever be chained up by a huge body of water? Was someone trying to make sure she dies and gets tossed in the sea in chains so she had to die over and over again by drowning for eternity? She wasn't liking the scenario so she pushed it to the back of her mind for now to focus on getting the heck out of dodge before he nightmare did come true.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

"Well there is one, but this God of War still doesn't understand why Master chosen me as a hero after I was paralyzed Arachne's spider web at sacred island," Mitsuki said to Vincent about secured area, mentioning Bahamut. She looked at Doctor talking about sonic screwdriver, and Odelia pass the a compass. Her ears picked up the sound of door hitting, she turned her head towards the door and narrowed her silver blue eyes and walked towards it. Mitsuki already know Vincent wanted that daemon woman alive, so she made her Genesis Sword disappeared, but this cause her Chirasengo aura to spark around her. If this woman notice this, then she could have mistaken Mitsuki as either Nanashi clan's secret child or something. Mitsuki was cautious about this daemon woman, so she placed her hand on the doorknob to turn it open. Her silver blue eyes focus on the woman. Arachne did warn her about Mitsuki's assassinations skills as a half wolf demon and half human shrine maiden with holy/sacred/spiritual/purification magic, and didn't mention about her silver blue eyes was something she should be feared. Mitsuki closed her eyes and blocked the door while her chirasengo continue to spark on it's own, her silver blue eyes were focusing on daemon woman, "You are finally awaken, I thought you will be unconscious."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin quickly turned his head as he heard something being tossed to him but with a instant, all he saw was the compass straight toward his face. He didn't have enough time to catch it as he felt the compass slap against his forehead. Blinking a few times, the compass fell into his hands before shaking his head quickly from what just happened,"Well..that's using your noggin"
Vin then turned his head toward the lady, talking about her sonic screwdriver which made him smile softly. Yep, this was definitely the Doctor as he smiled softly. Turning his head toward Mitsuki, the bearded demigod was about to respond to what she had to say till he too heard the sounds coming from the abandoned building. Blinking a few times, he kept his smile wide enough to show,"I see that Princess is awake.."
Vin kept his cool as he placed his cigarette back between his lips, walking behind Mitsuki so that she could do her thing. Intimidation was Mitsuki's most powerful weapon in Vin's eyes as he watched her open the door to see the now awakened Jezebel trying to hide. The room was empty so it wouldn't be quite difficult to hide away but after Mitsuki spoke to the Daemon King's apprentice, Vin placed his hand against his friend's shoulder before speaking softly,"Leave this to me..she and I need to have a talk."
Vin then softly pressed the button on the compass, his eyes shining bright as a portal appeared against the shoreline. With this, Vin's prized ship flowed out of the portal to the dock near where they were, giving the others a chance to relax there. Sadly, he didn't know that his buddy, Jay-Tuesso, was no longer on the ship. With his cigarette between his lips, the demigod walked into the destroyed building before speaking up with a soft tone,"We got to stop meeting up like this...the chains, though kinky, aren't the best when the party does not want them."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"ohhh that is a beauty" she said looking at the ship and smiled as images of her own ship popped into her head "I'll find you ... promise she said softly then spread her coat wide looking down "can't do that with empty pockets though ... time to see if I'm good at building things" she said grabbing a couple of gloves and searched around the wreckage and saw a spoon on the ground picking it up smiling "perfect" she said before getting a box and getting a bunch of odds and ends and tons of spoons and went to the nearest blacksmith kicking him out and got to work. It took a few hours, but finally it was done and came out with a new sonic screwdriver "ta-da! she said activating it but then a spark came out making her jump "should be ok"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Whats going on here?"
I feel this way Hoping for a buzz

Odelia managed a peaceful smile at the sight of the ship,"Ah.. its good to see ya again", she told herself quietly, she walked past the group and headed straight for it... Once approaching the ship she used a hanging rope to climb her way up before rummaging around she dropped an oversize plank onto the shore to allow them to get up,"I'll be in my room if ya need me", she called to the group as she headed down below deck to the liquor compartment... A few moments later she had kicked off her boots grabbed a big bottle of Whiskey and was laying in a hammock she found somewhere and had put up, with that she sipped away her worried and allowed herself to relax... the only thing missing was the feeling of the boat sway to the movement of the ocean.... It wasn't very long she was down there when a thought crossed her mind as she said at loud rather strangely,"Where is the metal being...".

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Since apparently her hiding spot was just leaving them knowing where she was she shrugged and walked out as if nothing was wrong. When she saw Miss Ears she tilted her head slightly finding something about her that was a bit familiar but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. The girl seemed to be staring her down. Was she trying to intimidate her? Never being the one to take threatening looks lightly from others that weren't her Master, she felt slightly offended by the thought and just stared her down with her icy blue eyes to take in her look and get a sense of what she was dealing with. Being the daemon she was, she never really knew when to give up. It was either fight or die for her. She could feel some kind of spiritual aura around her, which made her take a step backwards to get in a defensive mode. The chains might be keeping her weak and unable to use any of her powers but she wouldn't be going down without a fight. It wouldn't be a fair one, but at least she wouldn't be going back like the last time she up and left because Lucifer told them to instead of him telling her that they were being lied to so she could at least go back with battle wounds or would have died trying to keep from being an utter disappointment.

Speak of the Devil, when she saw Vincent come up behind the girl she turned her nose up at him and rolled her eyes before looking away from both of them. As a matter of fact, she turned around and went back in the room she was trying to hide in and leaned her back against what was left of the wall before sliding down to sit down on the floor. She took in a deep breath before exhaling it roughly as if she was frustrated with the whole situation. Her head was looking over to the little light that was coming from cracks in the building on the left side of her so she wouldn't have to look at whoever was going to come through the door frame for her.

"It's your own fault the last time. I, on the other hand, had no say in what was going on for me so you can go with your little girlfriend and leave me alone if you aren't going to kill me." she said before trying to cross her arms over her chest but forgot she was in restraints so she was unable to do it which made her let out a frustrated sound from her mouth. If only she could get out of there and find Lucifer, which was more than likely worried sick about her since he does not normally leave her side unless told to by her.

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki felt Vincent's hand on her shoulder caused her to turn her head towards him, she nodded, "Right," she agreed and walked away to let Vincent take care of this daemon woman. Right about she was about to leave, her white wolf ears perked up high from a woman think she's Vincent's "little girlfriend" caused her to stop and face turned red. With her quick reflex, she pulled her shurikin out of her pouch and threw it pass Vincent to struck against the wall close to daemon woman's cheek that blade was close to her. Her silver blue eyes looked intimidated, but she keep herself calm.
The portal appeared as Takeshi and rest of DMWA walked out, Takeshi found Mitsuki as he approach her, "Mitsuki!" he called her out, made her turned her head towards her brother as she smiled at groups, "Onii-sama, everyone," she called them back and wave at them. Tsubaki looked at Mitsuki, yet her host alerts her about daemon presence, her indigo eyes laid on the woman, she begin to look cautious, "Mitsuki, who is this woman?" she asked her, before Mitsuki can reply, but Black Star butts in, "She should tell us where that stupid is and take us to-" his words cuts off by Mitsuki's chirasengo eletricute him as he yelped loudly. Liz and Kid were annoyed, but Patty laughed. Mitsuki placed her hand on his shoulder, "We need her alive, we can't rescue Ardyn-kun yet. Vincent-san made it clear about this," she explains to everyone about daemon woman. Kid widen his yellow eyes and glanced at Vincent, his father wasn't happy about Vincent's action.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:38 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin kept his cigarette between his lips as he was about to close the door when he heard Jez calling Mitsuki his little girlfriend. His eyebrow raised as he saw the shurikin fly past his cheek to stab against the wall close to Jezebel's cheek. This made him chuckle softly before closing the door behind him so that no one else would bug the two as they had a nice talk. Walking into the room where she was hiding, Vin sat down on the chair with his arms crossed. His green and blue eyes shined brightly as the smoke from his cigarette escaped from his lips. He just stared at the daemon girl before speaking up with a soft tone,"Listen..I don't like chaining you up but it's time we have a talk about everything..do you believe your master..Daichi, really care what happened to you? I don't think so for the simple reason of finding you being tortured by those daemons and what looked like a hentai monster."
Vin then grabbed his cigarette pack from his shirt pocket, taking one out of it's package before handing it to Jezebel. He did this to show that he was being nice and normally, cigarettes would sometimes help him with his own anxiety and other demons in his closet. He would wait to see what she would do next. If she were to take the cigarette, he would light it for her with his own lighter but if not, oh well. More anxiety cures for Vin,"By the way, Mitsuki is my friend who I truly believe will one day kick my own a$$ for getting into so much trouble..this is about the second time I've been in need of a rescue since the dark realm..been captured a few times before that too."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"that should-" she said before noticing Kid, his partners and Black-Star before looking at then curiously before appearing behind Black-Star looking at them "you lot seem familiar, have we met?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:18 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah walked through the portal as she noticed Mitsuki right off and raced over to her tugging on her sleeve,"Did you find adryn?!?!", she demands knowing it would probably be no use once she heard Mitsuki talking to her brother about keeping someone alive so they could find adryn.. she dropped her head feeling completely lost about the situation and she turned her gaze toward the door that was closing with some man behind it,'Who is that...', she wondered in thought as she heard another voice turning she seen a woman with blonde hair giving the group a questioning look as she was gazing at all the DMWA students who seemed to be causing more trouble especially that smartt a$$ black star while she crossed her arms Hannah narrowed her eyes she did find she still wouldn't forgive Dark star so easily for the slip of the tongue on what he called adryn back in insomnia city but she would have to get over it for now if they could help her get adryn back she suck it up for now.. Sulking she turned her gaze toward the ship that was on the island and her eyes got big as she explained,"How that thing get here!", she pointed to Vincent's ship and then her jaw dropped when she seen an actual pirate lady on the deck waving and shouting at them,"That robot was right oh wow..", said hannah mystified.

Seeing as the metal being wasn't around to mess with her you think Odelia would be alright and content but after awhile of not hearing anyone she felt uneasy as if the ship was spooked or something,"Not right not be having a crew on board...", she muttered to herself grabbing up a new bottle since she finished off the whiskey she took herself and her rum onto the deck and began to inspect it no one had come and seeing everyone in a massive group on the beach she began to wave and shout to them,"Hey all!! Be coming on deck!! We have to take off eventually!", she then took another swig of her bottle before finding herself a barrel to sit herself on she seen Mitsukis brother Adryn and a bunch of kids but no sign of adryn... She frowned seemed nearly impossible to see the boy got kidnapped she probably have to ask Takeshi what happened once he got aboard.

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

MarcusEmrys

AussieStrives

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sensing there was something off in the air she turned her head just in time to see a shuriken miss her face and get planted into the wall beside her cheek. Surprisingly she wasn't too phased by it and sighed to show it. "You kind of missed my head sweet cheeks! I said if you are going to kill me then kill me already! Don't tease me, I tease back!" she said and blew her a kiss afterwards. Even if she didn't see her doing it, she knew she would be able to hear her doing it with her wolf ears.

Turning her attention back to the man in the room that she seems to always end up in some kind of situation where she is either handcuffed or lied to. Seeing how he looked like he was trying to not be overbearing with a demanding aura she thought it wouldn't hurt to at least hear him out since he was going to have her listen to him anyways. Now if she was willing to talk to him or not was another story. But the topic started off a bit interesting only because he almost sounded like he cared for what was happening to her in the cave before. When he gave her the pack of cigarettes, at first she gave them a disgusted look before she saw that to him it was more of a peace offering to try and be on the same level of thinking. Even trying to be friendly? Now that was new to her. Grabbing a cigarette from the pack, she positioned it between her right index and middle finger and placed it between her lips as he lit it for her. She inhaled it before moving her hands away from her face and onto her knees as she exhaled the smoke from her lungs. She wasn't much of a smoker but in a situation like this, she was willing to do it to calm the other person down as well.

"You know, you are kind of the reason why we always seem to meet up with chains. And you are also the reason why I was even in that predicament anyways. If you would have just told me who you were and let me do my task whether I win or lose, I wouldn't have had to worry about that punishment now would I?" She knew it could have gone other ways and of course she knew that what she was given was too harsh for such a simple mistake but she was trying to pull at straws here to possible get more time and try and have Lucifer locate her some way. He was always good at finding her, even when she didn't know where she was herself.

When he mentioned the girl that was just teasing her with death she chuckled slightly. "You know just like I do that the word 'friend' means nothing because it can always turn into more, or less or even add another word to that title too. Like for example 'friend with benefits' 'potential girlfriend' so no need explaining stuff to me about that because actions speak louder than words sometimes." she said as she started to laugh. There was nothing funny about it but it was better to just laugh about it than to show any weaknesses right now. Brining the cigarette to her mouth again she inhaled but this time she looked up to the man with trouble that seems to follow him and looked him in the eyes before exhaling the smoke. "So cut to the chase, what do you want from me since you seem to want to keep me alive? A slave? A spy? Did you want me to assassinate someone too?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki did hear the daemon woman made the blowing kiss sound, she didn't look impressed because she only think about Fenrir, which made her questioning about vampire prince. Kid and rest of his friends looked at Doctor as she asked them a question. "Does saving my father sounds familiar after he was brainwashed and nearly left to locate the seal to break my uncles imprison," he pointed out about Death's brainwashed by Cordelia, but he couldn't remember because it's bury in his memory, his friends tried to remember. Mitsuki and Takeshi looked at Hannah, although Mitsuki sadly shook her head, "All I know is Ardyn-kun is held in captive with his grandfather, so we can't rescue him. We need more allies," she replied to her about current situations, she lifted her wayfinder to the sky to let the sun ray hits the glass as it appears glowing. Takeshi slightly soften his expression about Ardyn's kidnapping situations, until she and Takeshi looked up from Odelia calling out. Two half siblings looked at each other before they take their air hike to hop on the ship.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin kept quiet as he lit Jezebel's cigarette, their eyes glowing softly from the flame before removing the lighter away to let her smoke and vent. With his cigarette between his lips, he kept his eyes staring back at the woman with the horns. He knew that if she had the chance, she would try to strangle him with those chains, similar to Jabba the Hutt but he didn't want to get into his mind too much as he continued to listen. He wasn't excited to hear that the reason why she was being tortured in the first place which just made him sigh softly, a small amount of smoke escaping from his lips. After she was done venting, Vin breathed through his nose and exhaled out of his lips before explaining the lie,"I was in the darkness for twelve years..twelve long years..each day, I had to stab, cut, rip apart creatures of the darkness...then you came and you acted the exact opposite..you acted like you had a actual mind..you actually cared..."
Vin then stretched his back, popping his spine in a few placed before puffing his cigarette once again before finishing,"I survived that hellhole...or so I thought...my mind wasn't the same after that experience..the darkness, it got to me something fierce..so in a way, I was the man who you knew back then..Darkness clouded my mind but everyone knows how this feels."
Vin then slightly turned his head away, his feet kicked up on a nightstand that was already leaning toward him with it's two left legs broken in half. The broken glass shined against the wall as it illuminated the room in which the two were in. It wasn't terrible being in this room but Vin closed his eyes as he thought about the question Jezebel asked of him,"You asked me what I want from you and with your intelligence, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet..I want you to make a choice..take all the time you need to think about it but if you truly believe that Daichi is in the right then the next time we fight, I won't hold back but...but if you have any doubt toward him, then I suggest you contemplate which side you truly want to be apart of..and this will make sure you aren't worried about anyone watching you while you think about it."
Vin then pulled his cigarette away from his lips before pointing toward something shining against the wall, something with jewels that once wrapped around Jezebel's head. In the center, there was once a blue jewel in the middle which no longer was there. Below it was blue dust that would show that Vin destroyed it prior to her waking up. Vin then placed the cigarette back between his lips before speaking once more just before he puffed,"Proof that you weren't his apprentice or even someone he cared about..that is proof that you were always watched by the daemon king..your master thought of you as nothing..nothing but a pawn.."

User Image
User Image

Dawning WInter

MikuHInata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:38 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"maybe eventually" she said responding to Kid "regeneration: like a reboot. memories are always the longest to upload to the brain" she said before overhearing someone was being held captive. suddenly a memory of a battle flashed and a voice was heard in her mind:

"Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun,
When a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies,
Night will fall and the dark will rise,
When a good man goes to war.
Demons run, but count the cost.
The battle's won but the child is lost."

when the poem was done, she saw a woman with red hair holding a baby which ended up being dissolved, like it was never real "River ..." she said remembering the name of the child then looked at the group "so ... someone's in trouble then?" she said before climbing on board the ship "count me in ... i'm the Doctor"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah watched as the two siblings high jumped onto the ship with the doctor talking her way up to plank as hannah tiptoed after the doctor,"The Doctor? What an odd name..", hannah observed as she finally got closer to the pirate lady to inspect her... She did seem like a real pirate.. she smelled horribly like Alcohol,"Guh... why does she drink so much", said hannah pinching her nose as she waved her hand in a fanning motion,"Smells more like a horrible bar", she remarked in disgust at the pirate woman turned toward her.

Odelia watched as the two siblings jumped on board as she watched a woman with blonde hair approach and a young girl behind her commenting on how she smells,"Eh... who are these?", she said eyeballing the child that was clearly insulting her she made a pfft noise and turned to the doctor,"Ye daughter is a little brat", she told her woman taking a drink of her bottle she then turned to Mitsuki,"What be taking Captain vincent all day and h*ll to finish?".

User ImageUser Image

MikuHinata1

MarcusEmrys

AussieStrives

Dawning Winter

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items