Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Island of Pirates

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the boat finally drifted onto shore, the tired out demigod turned the engine off of the motorboat before looking around to see if there were any problems around them. He noticed a few pirates looking at them but with a small smile on his face, he spoke up loudly,"Parlay, machités enántia stous daímones!"
With this, the pirates that lived on the island nodded softly before heading off to what they were doing. With this being said, Vin grabbed the unconscious Jezebel, placing her over his shoulders before walking to an abandoned building near the beach. It looked like a fire had once hit it many years ago but Vin knew that this would be a good place to keep Daichi's pawn. Placing her onto a chair, still unconscious, the demigod tied her up with some of the chain used to prevent him from using his super strength and wrapped it around her. This is to make sure she didn't try to attack them while they talked but for now, Vin left her alone for awhile. Walking back down to the beach, he sighed softly before grabbing his new pack of cigarettes he found on the boat and placed one between his lips before lighting the tip to create a ember. Smoke escaped from his lips as he waited for Mitsuki to come to talk to him about everything he missed.

User Image
User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "We can finally leave!"
I feel this way Exhausted

Odelia finally found herself rousing awake... she didn't remember much back from the arena or how she came to be prompt up against the wall of the boat with a thick jacket covering her, she blinked slowly something about feeling her head spin then the world going black.. Within a few more minutes seeing as no one was around her she began to blink some more before she finally tried to sit up properly she groaned in pain as she felt her whole body feel like a ton of bricks,"Aye...haven't felt like this since the crash...", she mutters under her breathe before peeling her eyes around to see what she could find... She looked to see a bag in which she hoped was the one that contained her belongings... She rummaged through the large duffle bag and found her old clothes and a few new pieces placing them all on she finally sat up and turned her attention to the compass at the bottom of the bag she slipped it into her pocket, she looked around her wondering where the lot was poked her head off the side of the boat, seeing the captain on the edge of the beach smoking away she found herself jumping off the side landing in the sand with a thud as she almost lost her balance but barely manged to keep it, she staggered over to him thankful for the new hat that kept her head from hitting the hot sun,"Where are we...", she asked gazing upwards as she seen more people in the distance,"And be it that you know where I can find some rum now that we have gotten out of that h*ll hole...".

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki looked over the sea and heard Vincent spoken out loudly like a pirate. That means they were in safe land, and this might be a right moment to tell Vincent. She got up and approached him, "I don't know exactly how Karuma got Ardyn-kun, but he was under Onii-sama's protection. Me, Odelia-san, and Nero-kun were looking for you, until my grandfather appeared to use me to lure my brother, but I fought back. We were waiting for you at Eyrie Tower, but Onii-sama came and heard about Ardyn-kun got kidnapped, so he and young vampire girl name Hannah head to Insomnia City and encounter Shinigami-sama's son and the students at DWMA, they agree to help us. We tried to save Ardyn-kun, but Karuma told me to either find you and send you to where you two were born, so he will spare his life, or fight him, he will take his life away."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:40 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"We are on the island of Keos", Vin spoke to Odelia with his body laying back against the warm sand as his cigarette stuck straight up toward the sky. With his eyes closed, he spoke about the the island with a high regard,"You'll feel very comfortable here, Odelia. It's the island of pirates and the last island in greece that isn't being controlled by Daichi...at least for now..I believe there are some liquer in the motorboat but not much.."
Vin then spoke no more until after Mitsuki was finished with what she said, hearing about how Karuma would kill this boy he still hasn't met yet which made him sigh softly. Sitting back up, he listened about how Karuma would spare his life if they were to fight with each other back at Olympus. Turning his head back toward Mitsuki, he opened his soft eyes before speaking with a tired tone,"The problem is that he tricked you..he knew how important this kid is to Daichi so with that being said, he probably has him at Olympus right now..and you know damn well we can't go there without a army..help isn't gonna fall out of the sky, you know?"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hundreds of feet in the sky could be seen a blurred object falling towards the ground. too big to be a bird or anything as such. as the object got closer, some people cried out it was a person and some even cried out in shock as the body fell down on the top of a three floor building with crashes being heard obviously that the body crashed through all three floors causing dust to fly out of the windows. a few minutes of silence passed as a woman came out of the building coughing and waving her hand trying to clear the dust away then looked up at the sky then saw Vincent, Mitsuki, and Odellia "sorry bout that" she said in a Yorkshire accent

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "The lads gone and now we have flying women whats next?"
I feel this way Confused and Thirsty

Odelia perked up at the sound of hearing there may be some in the motor boat they were just in,"Aye..", but with Mitsuki telling them both that Adryn had been kidnapped she stopped before she turned to the boat,"Kidnapped?", she said scratching her head trying to remember who adryn was... a young boy with dark hair and blue eyes popped up in her head and she said,"Wait the lad has been hijacked?!?!?", she demanded rubbing her head,"Why!! I thought he would have been safe and who is Hannah?", she remembered Nero alittle... Takeshi... the metal being but no hannah she got utterly confused and was about to demand for more information when she heard alot of shouting and then some massive explosion as someone or something crashed into a 3 story building, she stumbled as if the whole beach vibrated from the explosion as she turned to see some woman coming out of the debris apologizing for the mess, she turned back to Vincent and Mitsuki then back to the strange woman,"D*mn it all i'm getting a drink..", she grumbled turning she sauntered back over to the boat to find some Alcohol...

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki immediately face palmed to learn from Vincent that Karuma tricked her, "Darn it Karuma," she mumbled about this mess she have put through, but for now like Vincent said, they have to build an army, she already got Nero and Nico agree to help out, so they will talk to their boss Dante, she will leave Death The Kid, Black Star, Liz, Patty, and Tsubaki to Takeshi and Hannah in order to make Lord Death agree to join the war. Only left is Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, her brotherhood were probably already aware of this upcoming war. Suddenly, her hears pick up the crashing sound as she turned her head to see a woman. She has no idea who was that woman, but her scent smells familiar. Odelia shouts out about Ardyn got kidnapped, before she tried to find some alcohol, Mitsuki was curious about Odelia's divine aura. She turned her attention to the woman with a nervous smile, "No worries, I'm glad no one are hurt," she replied to her before she looked at Vincent, "Odelia-san is demigoddess, is she?"

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:16 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin heard something falling as he turned to see a woman falling down into a three story building. Blinking a few times he looked back up at the sky before yelling out,"Big boobed women aren't just gonna fall out of the sky, you know!"
After a few moments, he blinked a few times before turning back to see that this person survived the fall which only made him blink a few times. Standing up from the sand, he turned his head at the frustrated Odelia going to the boat to get the alcoholic drinks before turning back toward Mitsuki as he listened. With a soft smile on his face, he let his facial expression answer the question of Odelia being a demigod. With his cigarette hanging from his lips, he spoke with smoke softly escaping from his lips,"Demigod is a unisex title..but that is something she needs to find out on her own..just like I did but for now, we need to get things planned. If I can get the right pieces together, I can make a new compass to get my ship here.."

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"a ship?" the woman said hearing Vincent "right ... yeah i think i'm looking for a ship myself? you seen it?" she asked then looked around again and crouched down picking up some sand and examined it as she felt her mind start to slowly boot up "bout yay high-" she said holding her hand up and fiddled it around "made of wood ... um ... something else ... important ... um ... blue! yes that's it. you seen it? by the way who are you? i'll tell you mine as soon as i remember it" she asked walking closer to them and raised an eyebrow then looked at Mitsuki then at her ears then back to her "did you know you have ears on your head?" she asked then looked at Vincent "did she know she has ears on her head?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "We can finally leave!"
I feel this way Exhausted

Odelia managed to head finally reach the boat in which she began to rummage around on deck... Finally after about 10 minutes of hard searching she found the Alcohol she so craved though it was only a small bottle,"Better than nothing...", she grimaced as she chugged the bottle down and then dropped it onto the deck once it was completed she get a light buzz off that if she was lucky and she began to see it was going to be a while before she could get more Alcohol.... She turned her attention back to the 3 on the beach she wasn't sure what they were discussing but she was still concerned about Adryn,"Knew something was odd about that lad... didn't know he get snatched so easily though...", she pondered outloud finally she tossed herself over the side of the boat and began to walk back toward the group,"What be your plan?", she demands from Vincent seeing as she felt he was the one that got them out of that mess last time with no issues,"Because I feel as if you be having one", she crossed her arms with a smile.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

Mitsuki wasn't sure if hiding the secret to Odelia was good idea, but she did found out about Vincent when he followed her, before they both officially met in person and confirmed his heritage. "I thought I gave the compass to Odelia-san," she pointed out before the woman asked about her white wolf ears. She turned her head towards the woman, she didn't reply, but she made her ears lay flat and then pointed up to shifted her ears location like tracking the sound to confirm she does have her ears. She tilting her head about the woman and the familiar scent, not to mention described her ship. She widen her silver blue eyes, "Wait... Doctor, is that you?" she asked the woman an oblivious question. Odelias suddenly talking about Ardyn and the plan, which she have to focus on recruiting the allies before rescuing Ardyn.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

"Trust me, this isn't abnormal anymore. We have actual talking cats as well but that's a story for another day", Vin replied, his head turning toward the strange woman, blinking a few times before placing his cigarette back between his lips. He stared at her for some time before hearing Mitsuki ask if she was the famed doctor. With his head slightly tilted, he examined the woman before speaking up,"I thought the Doctor didn't have boobs..also, the compass is probably in the hands of the enemy, though they would need the right frequency to get the ship to them."
Vin then heard Odelia walking back before asking about a plan. Rubbing the back of his head, he tried to think of a good plan to get out of the situation. All he wanted was to get out of the arena but with the new situation, Vin knew that he had a duty to go and fight his brother once and for all but this wasn't going to be good. He knew that walking to Olympus would be suicide, even with his healing factor in check now but with this in mind, he turned his head toward Odelia before speaking his mind,"We need to get the materials necessary to make a new compass contraption or at least create a radio frequency to get my ship back to us. Once we have the ship, you'll be able to get out of this realm and toward somewhere more secure to talk about planning."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i'm not sure, am i? i'm looking for one though" the woman said when Mitsuki asked if she was 'the Doctor' then heard Vin's comment about her anatomy then snapped her fingers "oh right! yes sorry i just remembered: about thirty minutes ago i was a white haired Scotsman" she said then looked at her hands flexing her fingers "that's the tricky thing with Regeneration: you have no idea how you'll end up" she said then sighed and shrugged "ah well, could be worse. least i have all my limbs" she said then heard Vin saying he needed to build something then smirked "in that case i can help you with-" she said feeling in her pockets and felt nothing then looked confused patting her coat down "where's my sonic? empty pockets?!" she said then growled in frustration "i hate empty pockets ... change of plans i'll need to build a new sonic screwdriver myself ... i'm good at building things ... probably .... i think"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Whats going on here?"
I feel this way Hoping for a buzz

Odelia watched as she approaching hearing Vincent saying something about the compass to get them off the island for the moment,"Eh..",she reached in her pocket tossing him the compass in it,"If that isn't the one that the old man gave me I must be mistaken.. looks just like it",she smiled,"I found me old clothes as well but seeing as there was better stuff for me I took it..", she shrugged,"They were weather worn anyways", she commented,"Also me guns", she flung her blunder busses from the holster on her belt as she twirled the twin guns her hands with a hearty chuckle.

User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items