Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:22 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

While everything was going on outside, Jezebel was having a slightly hard time trying to keep up with the storm. Before she knew it she could sense that Lucifer was back but he wasn't yet with her, possibly on deck trying to find out what was going on. Always the curious and observant one. Looking around outside something did seem a bit off to her but she couldn't put her finger on what it could be. At that moment, she saw the titan fall and started to disappear under the water. Tilting her head slightly to the left she saw something sinking with it. What was she looking at? And that's when she heard someone yelling from above to save someone. "Oh dear, looks like someone got trapped with the Titan and now they need to fetch them." she said and saw a dragon come out of the water around where the titan had fallen, which could very well mean that they got the person out of there so she didn't have to lift a finger to help which was good for her.

Making his way back to the ship seemed like a pretty good idea right about now since it looked like the battle was over for now. He turned the chariot around and started to make his way back to the ship and once he was close enough he jumped off and landed onboard as he tried to take in who was around him. He didn't really recognize many, just the woman guiding the ship since she was intoxicated when he helped Jezebel take them to Daichi from the club. With that in mind, he didn't see one person he knew should be on the ship either. Then he started to hear someone say something about saving Vincent. This made his ears perk up and his eyes grew wide with surprise. First he looked at everyone to see where they were looking and saw a scary looking creature. "Please tell me Vincent is not in that thing... he said to himself as he sighed in frustration and started to rub the back of his neck to try and ease the tension there. Everyone in the water seemed to have a tense vibe going on so he decided to watch and if anything bad were to happen, he would jump in and help but for now it seemed that had things under control. For now. He crouched down in a sitting position with his eyes taking in every detail as of what was going on.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Blood dripped down the spears of the now drowned daemons laying on the ground now when the Leviathan appeared. Vin, now extremely wet from the salt water which was not in his opened wounds in his legs, hip, and left arm. Groaning in such pain, he used his free arm to slowly pull the spears out of his body. Falling down onto his knees, blood flowed down like a river before noticing someone's voice calling out to him,"Hey Vennie...in here..."
He was within the now limp Titan within the Leviathan's mouth and all he wanted was to go back to his ship, have a cigarette, and take a actual bath..but something happened. Within his own vision, he began to sense something interesting. A sense of sight from someone holding charms around his black glove before moving his hand down to see what looked to be a coliseum. Groaning softly, he knew that this was a chance to find more of the fragments as he pulled the last spear out of his hip. Tossing the spear away, he looked over at the bleeding heart of the titan as he spoke up to anyone to hear,"Time to go to the games.."
This was when he passed out, falling down onto the ground with a tired look on his face. His wounds seemed fatal but were slowly healing. Just needed time to rest but this could not be said for Terra. Being saved by a woman with white wolf ears and ravel hair dipped in red, the Earth Styled keyblade wielder coughed loudly, spitting out salt water from his lips before speaking with a tired voice,"I...I think we are done..."
After he said this, the clouds began to fill the skies which made Terra look up to see the lightning strikes fly straight down toward the heroes. With this, Terra quickly summoned his large keyblade to block the electric strike toward the ones close to him but was immidiately thrown down against the floor severely injured. He was needing to get back to the ship and was closest to Aqua. This is where the truly haunted began to show as many chariot daemons began to fly down toward the heroes, ready to strike. Before they could though, a shining bright light appeared from the water which flew straight up into the air floating in front of the heroes. When the light faded, it was shown what it truly was. A holy fragment had appeared and this one was a bow. The Bow of Odysseus floated in front of the half wolf demon with a powerful holy aura flowing around it. Once she grabs it, she'll be able to use it and only can be summoned to her. Similar to how a keyblade was summoned but with this, it also had the ability to shoot a arrow made of pure light, along with the ability to fire a hundred arrows by splitting apart the main holy arrow after before fired. This would take out the daemon cavalry heading straight toward her comrades with one arrow.

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

"Tsubaki, mind take us back to Death City, we need to alert Professor Stein and rest of the teachers," Kid asked Tsubaki, who transformed back to her human form, after all of those overwhelming to see Leviathan. Miku already explains to DWMA about Leviathan and Mitsuki as white magus and chosen to be summoner with Astral Gods, but left with Bahamut. Tsubaki nodded and pulled out a smokebomb with skull on it, "Right," she agreed and threw it on the ground as the smoke bomb explode around her friends. Once it's cleared, the DMWA were no longer in present.
"Lin, take Hannah to where the woman and Ardyn are, it might be safer for two kids," Takeshi ordered Lin, "On it, come on Lady Hannah," Lin agreed and take Hannah to where Ardyn and Doctor were. Miku approach to Takeshi, however she sensed ominous aura as she looked up, "Daichi is sending his armies to kill you all, and get his grandson back," she alerts everyone, Takeshi and Kokoro looked alert. Kokoro took off to save her partner, while Takeshi draw his black sword to prepare to defend everyone. Suddenly, he and Miku noticed the bright light, Takeshi seems to noticed silver blue light in much of his confusion because one of daemon was in pain. Underneath her hood, Miku widen her green eyes, "Is that one of keyblade fragment?"
Mitsuki looked at Terra after she swam to the pillar, right she was about to cast her healing magic, but her chirasengo starts to sparked around her as she noticed as she looked up to see the lightning was struck close to her and Terra, but he blocked it and earned the severely injury. "Terra!" Aqua called her friend out, and hop off her keyblade guider to make it disappeared along with her armor. She was about to reach to Mitsuki and Terra, which she noticed Mitsuki's chirasengo reacted around her. Mitsuki turned her head to see many of chariot daemons were heading straight towards everyone she cares and met, including herself. Aqua was about to rush in to save Mitsuki and Terra, but Mitsuki quickly react as her silver blue eyes begin to glow at the same time it attacked Leviathan as she roared, Mitsuki just happens to see Astral God hurt, she didn't want either Ventus, Leviathan, and Vincent get hurt, including everyone at ship, "Leviathan-sama!" she screamed as her eyes starts to glowed brightly for brief second that few gotten near her screamed in pain. Mitsuki and Aqua, who covered her eyes, noticed this. Leviathan seems to noticed, "That light? It's silver blue?" she spoken in astral language about the light. Right about she was about to open her mouth for Ventus, so he can retrieve Vincent, but she sensed holy power as the bright light appeared from the water and flew right towards Mitsuki. Mitsuki blinked couple times as the bow appeared, she can sense holy aura that powerful. Aqua grabbed Terra and throw her keyblade in the air to transformed into her keyblade guider, thanks to Joshua, she knows who that girl really is, know about that bow, "Mitsuki, take that bow and fire, I will take Mikhailie and Terra back to the ship," she call her out. Mitsuki turned her head towards Aqua, wondered how did she know her name, probably someone mentioned about her as heroine, she focused on hordes of daemon chariot, so she grabbed the the Bow of Odysseus and frown upon the daemons, "Right," she replied and sensing similar to Blessing Reincarnation Arigane gave it to her. She pulled the string as the powerful holy arrow appeared. Aqua take both Mikhailie and Terra back to the ship, and once she landed on the ship with Mikahilie, Aqua cast her curaga spell to heal Terra. Mitsuki released her holy arrow made out of pure light, in much of her and Leviathan's surprise, it fired a hundred arrows by one shoot. Mitsuki lowered the bow of odysseus and looked at countless holy arrows in awed. Her ears picked up the sound of wind, she turned her head to see her partner flying towards her. Mitsuki smiled warmly and raised her hand to grab Kokoro's white coat to give herself a ride back to the ship.
"Demigod, do not expect me to be friendly arrival without a fight, but I am doing this for Priestess," Leviathan warned Vincent that she won't be friendly next time she's summoned. She disappeared in golden light to return to her domain, giving Ventus a chance to rescue Vincent from a fall.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Mitsuki Patty Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia finding herself rather still tipsy had half of no concsious what was going on but she continued to steer the ship into a broad circle knowing no one had told her to stop and no one had told her to leave out for open sea. She blinked slowly and nearly toppled over at the sight of all the Daemon's heading towards them with Chariots,'Oh gosh... we are gone for sure!', she thought about to turn the ship around aburtly only to see a moment later they were being destroyed by a cascade of light arrows. She blinked slowly watching them all fall to the sea and she found herself with a sense of relief and warmth knowing they were going to be safe from death for another moment. She still had no idea who was there or who was still going to be there but she kept an idea on the deck and found a few new people had landed at the point she decided to drop anchor and with doing so they stopped in the open ocean as she walked onto the deck with everyone else.

At the sound of Mitisuki confirming it was Adryn the young Hannah followed Lin eagerly only saying quickly,"Hello!", having remembered him from earlier when they left Manhattan. She blinked slowly counting the seconds until they were on deck and then she rushed over to the unconscious Adryn and shoving everyone else aside clung to him,"Oh!!", she cradled his head in her arms selfishly taking control of his nursemaid now and stroking his hair away from his face,"Adryn I was so worried..", she said her voice trembling,'I thought I lost you for good", and then she proceeded to cry like a 5 year old child who just found their puppy before sniffing herself into some dignity and then blinking up she turned to the doctor,"Aren't you a doctor can you help him?", she asked rather worried that she now had caused things to get worse by selfishly taking control of him... Rather she still wouldn't hand him up and she still had a rather strong grip on his upper torso with an arm across his chest in defense, needlessly she wasn't letting him out of her sight again especially any time soon.

Odelia who had dropped anchor and came up to inspect the little love scene with hannah and adryn planted her hands on her hips and gave a slight chuckle,"Cute.. Young love", she then turned her head to the others on deck,"I suppose introductions will be made after everyone be aboard but what I'm confused on is eh...", she shook her head,"I give up I'll be told where to head next soon enough", she then pulled out the bottle of Alcohol from earlier and took another powerful swig.
User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

MarcusEmrys

DawningWinter

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

After Aqua had landed on the ship,Mikhailie sighed and once again thanked Aqua before looking over at Terra.
Being the friendly girl that she is,she went up to him to see if he was alright.
"Are you alright?"she asked.
While she waited for a response,she took the time to look at the ship in amazement.
I've never been on something like this before...it's...different...she thought with a small smile.

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"
()
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image

From the looks of it, everything that was going on so far has been met with good luck in the end. Was it because they were heroes or was it because they were just good at what they do? That was the questions swirling around in Lucifer's head as he watched every event around him. Nothing went unnoticed to his eyes so that he would be able to notate anything if it were to happen again and so he was able to let Jezebel know what was happening where she was unable to see. Speaking of which, he was getting a little worried due to the fact that the storm was mediocre compared to the one she was trying to keep up with. He looked towards the deck where it would lead him down below but he knew she would be safe there as long as he didn't make it noticeable that he was wanting to go down. He had to first make sure no one was watching him because Jezebel didn't want anyone to know that they were the ones trying to help them but also the daemons because she didn't want to see as much bloodshed anymore because she was torn. Lucifer knows she won't admit it, but she is torn between her own people and the ones everyone knows as heroes or demigods. When she started having those feelings, he does not know but they would not be on this ship right now if it weren't for that reason. Thinking back he could possibly see it happening, but it all started because of her first failed mission that she was personally handed to by Daichi. That experience has been opening her eyes bit by tiny bit and has now made her curious which was a good thing for him because he felt she didn't deserve to be treated that way for a simple mistake but with Jezebel always trying to be loyal she went along with it instead of fighting it. And he was only there to support her decisions and protect her wherever she goes. Now he was seeing a different side of her and he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing for them right now. He decided to let it go and turned his head away from behind him and focused on what was in front of him now. Looks like too much was happening at once. Vin was saved, people are disappearing off the ship, and to top it all off it looked like Daichi was ticked off because of the lightning happening in the storm and a horde of daemons coming straight for them. "Can this get any better?" He knew he spoke too soon when a bright light came out of nowhere and almost blinded him. Now that light was in the possession of the half demon girl which helped her take care of the horde coming after them. "Well that was unexpected..." he said underneath his breath as he looked over to see a kids love scene. The scene made him shiver with chills a bit as he turned to look away from them and decided no one was watching him so he started to walk towards going back down below.

Lightning struck around them and she knew Daichi was furious and would do something that was drastic to see that he gets the last word in. On the other hand Jezebel was curious as to what was happening on the surface but she was confined to stay where she was due to all the daemons and the other people on board that would show Daichi where she was and she didn't want that. She tried to look around to see if she could see anything in particular but a bright light came up and prevented her from seeing anything. Covering her eyes with her arms across her face she started to back away from the window and off to the side where there was a corner in the room. Having her back against the corner made her feel a bit better so she stayed there and put her hands down since the light was no longer in her eyes, just shining in the room slightly until it went away. That was something she would have to find out about from Lucifer when he returns. With his hearing, he should be able to find out what that was. It seemed everything calmed down which made her sigh in relief to be able to relax somewhat and with her back still against the wall slid down slowly until she was sitting on the floor and her head leaning against the wall. She knew she used too much to try and help out but it was worth not seeing as much bloodshed she would have seen if she didn't help and had Lucifer help as well. Her scythe disappeared in black smoke as she tried to relax. Closing her eyes she decided to listen and wait to see what Lucifer would have to bring back to tell her.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

"i promise" the Doctor said to Hannah placing her hand on the girls as Ayrdn was placed on a sick bed "I'll do everything i can" she said but then looked outside seeing a bright light heading their way "oh what now?"

"the games? Heh-" he said with a smile and helped him onto his board "c'mon ... lets get out of here" he said taking off out of the serpents mouth but saw a weird light barely missing a floating bow in the air "i'd ask what happened but-" Ven started to say but the skies started darkening again but then an opening formed shooting down a beam of light down on Ven and Vin as they vanished in the light but said light continued in a line towards everyone else that would take them to the new Colluseum

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Noticing the particles flying away from when the serpent was about to disappear, Vin groaned softly before getting onto the board. Pulling out the last spear from his hip, he groaned softly but with quite a quick amount of time, his wound began to almost close up by itself from his healing factor. With a soft sigh, he kept his balance as they flew out of the titan's chest and out of the disappearing serpent's mouth. With a soft sigh of relief, he spoke softly,"The name's Vincent by the way but most people call me- OH SH!T!!"
Vin was distracted as the beam of light shot down over them, transporting the two of them to the New Coliseum. Terra quickly turned toward the large beam before yelling out loudly,"VEN!""
He was about ready to summon his keyblade before noticing something interesting. This beam didn't seem to hurt the water, not even making a splash against it. Instead, the water seemed to be almost floating upwards into the air as it headed straight toward the ship. This was when the automated voice spoke up, saying that the shields had been activated. Afterwords, a large bubble flowed around the entire ship as the beam of light went to the ship and created a blinding light around everyone. With this, the ship was now teleported to the coliseum as well.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Just as Kokoro landed with Mitsuki, the beam shot down and took both Vincent and Ventus to another realm. "Ven! Vincent!" Aqua shouted out, this surprised Mitsuki, Takeshi, and their partners. Miku, who didn't want either Arachne's spiders or if daemons might be around to find out about her, and she did confirmed Mitsuki gained her ownership to one of Olympian Keyblade Fragment, Bow of Odysseus, approached to Aqua's back and slipped her notes into her hand, then begin to whisper to her ear, "Please tell your son, he's coming back," she whispered to her ear. Aqua turned around about to ask her, but she disappeared in bright teal light, leaving her puzzled, "He?" she questioning herself. At the same time, everyone in the ship transporting to New Coliseum, however Takeshi will ask his younger half sister later about the strange bright light.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Mitsuki Patty Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items