10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah blinked slowly as she was told it was a titan Daemon and she felt herself leaning forward as Mitisuki prepared the area to shoot at it,"Oh wow...", she said in awe. A lot was going on there were people on the water the doctor lady was firing sonic cannons odelia was drifting the boat there was a massive storm chariots were falling in the water the academy kids were fighting the daemons and the titan as well. Her head began to spin around in circles until she clutched onto the massive wolves fur and buried her head into it,"ah... you all know so much I wish I was't so helpless..", she whispered before blinking up continued to watch at least Mitisuki was kind enough to take her on this ride perhaps she would be useful in the end she could only hope.

User ImageUser Image

MarcusEmrys

MikuHinata1

AussieSrives

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"
I was raised by a family of bears in the wild...
"

Mikhailie smiled slightly.
"Honestly...I'm really not sure if it will work but...it's a chance I'm willing to take!"she said.
Listening to Kid explain how he knew their names,she nodded in understanding, since she too was curious about it.
"Hope your friend,Terra,doesn't mind sharing that pillar of his!Especially since it's close enough to that daemon so that I hopefully don't affect any allies who might end up getting affected."

"
...so I'm not as weak as you think I am!
"
()
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Now this Lucifer could get used to. He steered the chariot he took from another daemon and smashed into two other ones which made one fall over and the other flip over the edge and hanging on for dear life. He circled back and when he got close enough to the daemon that was hanging on he lifted his right leg and kicked him to make them let go and fall to the water. "She'll forgive me for that as long as he's alive." he said to himself as he looked back to the ship that he was getting further and further away from. Turning his head back around he saw he was about to crash into other people so he turned and got out of the way as quickly as he could to try and not get hit by anything. Well, things didn't the way he had planned it and another daemon crashed into him which made him jump out and was falling towards the way.

Jezebel seeing Lucifer falling quickly stopped her hands from doing the circular motion to positioning it as if she was holding something in her hands. With a strained look on her face she blew into her hand which made wind become stronger around Lucifer to prevent him from falling into the water and was brought up higher in the air until he was close enough to hop onto another chariot. Using so much of her magic was draining her to a dangerous level for her but she needed to insure that things got done for the better. Black smoke appeared around her hand as her scythe appeared and she used it as a staff to keep her upright. She refused to sit down so that she could see what was happening in the battle.

That wasn't just luck on Lucifer's side, he knew Jezebel was looking after him when he didn't hit the water. When he stepped onto another chariot he tapped the daemons shoulder to have him look back to him before connecting his left fist to the daemons face which made him grab his face in pain. Since that was going on he didn't think it was too bad when he tripped the daemon and he fell backwards off of the chariot and into the rushing waters. "Well that's a few of them with many to go." he said as he went along taking chariots out one or two at a time to help with the battle and having no more blood shed. After a couple more daemons he was getting a bit curious as to what the other people were doing and started keeping his eyes out for the ones that looked human. But with doing that he had to make sure not to run into Vin because he would be able to tell it was him if he were to speak around him. Good thing he wasn't much of a talker though.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

Ven was about to say something but then saw Lucifer fall from the chariot "woah!" he shouted before diving down. It was pointless however as Ven saw him land on another chariot "hey, you alright? he asked riding next to the guy then looked up at the stone giant "right, enough holding back!" he said before flying up with an increase in speed towards thehead and wacked the side jaw with his keyblade board. The force was strong enough to send the eye Ven had sliced through to go flying outward towards an island in the distance "EW!" he exclaimed as the Doctor made a disgusted expression then tried to aim the sonic cannon before it started shorting out "no! no! no! Don't do that!

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

The large daemon shook violently from the devastating damage from Ven's Keyblade Glider, along with the attacks from Mitsuki and Kid. This made the large daemon titan swing his large fist into the earth pillar that Terra had created, making it shake violently. As all of this happened, a large keyblade swung against the chains as Vin tried to break them apart but nothing was successful. A little annoyed, the blue haired keyblade wielder looked up to see something he thought he never had to worry about. A river of red flowed down from the inside, bleeding downward toward Vin and the chained up boy. With his eyes grown wide, he quickly wrapped the boy up in his left arm with his right hand holding his keyblade to create a barrier around them made of different keyblades. This kept the blood from flowing on top of them and possibly drown them but he didn't have much time to waste. Holding onto the holy keyblade fragment, he tightened his grip against it before looking at the supports holding the chains which made him smile before swinging the keyblade to destroy the supports to help the boy out of the chains,"What is his deal with the chains? You know rope will do just fine.."
Meanwhile, Terra kept his keyblade stabbed in place to keep the barrier from falling but he didn't know how much longer it would take. Looking around, he noticed something interesting as the large daemon began roaring loudly in pain, making the surrounding area feel a large shock wave flowing through everyone. The ship that Odelia was piloting with the Doctor was beginning to feel a strong resistance with the wind as the pillar was cracking more and beginning to tip over. Terra yelled loudly before glowing with a large amount of light flowing around him. With this, three large earth pillars shot up from the ground to help support the main pillar but this made the earth style keyblade wielder weak,"Do the melody already!"
Meanwhile, Vin picked up the boy with both arms before running toward the hole in the chest, looking around to see if anyone could help get the boy back to the ship. Looking around with his eyes shining bright, he yelled out to Ven,"HEY!! Skaterboy! Get him back to the flying ship! I found a way to take this thing down!"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua glided her keyblade glider to the pillars with Terra, so she can drop off Mikhailie. She heard her son calling out to Ven, she looked up to find him with a child in his arms. She wonder if this child that Kid was talking about, "What is Vin planning on?" she asked Terra, while being on alert about the titan.
Mitsuki continue to fire her Destiny's Embraced bow, she can feel her bow was charging. Kid continues to shot his demon twin pistols before he regroup with Mitsuki. He and the groups around him heard Vincent shouted about he found the way to take it down. "Hey Mitsuki, does he have any idea," Liz asked her as Kid looked at her. Mitsuki begin to sweat drop and have a bad feeling already, "Not really, but I have a feeling he might do something really bad idea," she replied to Liz, leaving her and Kid a puzzled. Patty begin to ask her, "What kind of the idea?" "It's probably best, if you see for yourself," she replied, last time he tricked Arachne without telling her made her bewildered stun. Kokoro made the rough groan in annoyance.
Takeshi and Black Star heard Vincent, this made Takeshi face palmed because he might do something reckless. Suddenly the female voice spoken out from behind, "It seems like Vincent have an idea to deal with daemon titan," said Miku, but she's covered in hood and coat. Black Star, Tsubaki's Enchanted Blade, and Takeshi turned their head towards the former goddess. Takeshi knew who she was, however Black Star rudely pointing at her, "Who the h*ll are you?"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Mitsuki Patty Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter
Marcus Emrys
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:53 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia blinked as the d*mn boat almost toppled over because of the huge rippled that was caused in the sea before such said could happen she let the wheel fly causing them to spin out so that it wouldn't cause them to flip and just go with the direction of the rough water, she took another sip of that magic elixir and then gripped the wheel with one steady hand before sailing in around in a broad circled round the titan she noticed They were trying to take out the big guy but maybe she needed to get closer for the doctor to fire her cannon thing. She wasn't aware the device was shorting out being drunk as she blinked slowly. Odelia then tried to access the situation in front of her,"Be seeming that d*mn thing is cause the sea to be chaotic...", she shook her head,"Must be doing something...", she mummered slowly. It was hard to concentrate but she had to for these peoples sake they couldn't have her messing up as a captain. A very foul memory seeped up from her mind the time she nearly got the boys killed because she hadn't learned how to steer her boat properly it was just luck that saved her that time... though she knocked it up as luck ever since she felt a shiver down her spine at the memory of the hated pirate group as they threatened to skin them by hang em by there toes... She blinked slowly as she moved the ship in closer but not to close for the titan to reach at it,"We gonna be making a wide circle em... today...*hic*", she then let out a joyful bubbly laugh as she concluded this was the best drink she ever had.

Hannah had been watching very carefully it wasn't until the mystery boy was brought out that her heart leapt to pieces..."Is that...", she began but she didn't see his familiar hat and his eyes were clothes and his face she couldn't see his face that way but she hoped it was adryn... trying not to jump to conclusions the young girl began to bite her nails nervously as she heard a voice from behind which made her give out a high pitch scream of surprise only to turn around and see some lady she assumed in a cloak,"You guys have the creepiest of friends!", she told Mitisuki. Before turning her attention back on the mysterious boy her gaze following him.
User Image

Quote:

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

MarcusEmrys

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"
"

Mikhailie jumped onto the pillar and thanked Aqua just as Vin said something to Ven.
Hearing Terra's shout,Mikhailie nodded and took a breath.
After taking a breath, she started her lullaby in an attempt to help Vin with the deamon.
She sang as loud as she could, well...loud enough so only the deamon could hear her.
Please...please let this help!thought Mikhailie as she sang.

"
"
()
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

What was it about these humans that were making him even more surprised the longer he was around them? As he looked around to the person that was talking to him, he couldn't help but tilt his head at the boy flying on some kind of skateboard. But he was surprised that he was asking if he was okay after the fall he just had. "Yeah, just lost my balance is all." he was able to finish saying before he saw the boy fly up to the titan that they were currently facing. He started going after more chariot daemons until he felt a strong push from the wind when the titan yelled out from pain. It almost knocked him off of the chariot he was on but he held tight and was able to get his balance afterwards. With everyone yelling about someone singing and getting someone out of there he figured someone had figured out how to get the heads up on the titan. Which meant he was going to need to get out of sight and go back to the ship before they actually see him change back into the wolf companion of Jezebel. That would bring up too many questions for them to answer but at least he saved some lives of daemons so she didn't have to worry as much about the bloodshed that was happening during this battle. When he started to hear a song coming from a girl the someone yelled at to sing, Lucifer knew he needed to see about getting away from that general area just to make sure it wouldn't do whatever it was going to do to the titan, to do to him.

Keeping an eye out, Jezebel watched as everything was unfolding but suddenly she felt the ships sudden movement, which made her lose her balance, she caught herself in time to not get her head busted by the window she was looking out of and just shook her head. And with that little distraction the weather began to calm down since she wasn't concentrating on it. Noticing the slight change of the waters calming down and the rain beginning to lessen she tried to build the momentum again but she was already at her limit of using her magic. Sighing in defeat she knew all she could do was maintain what she had now and make sure it doesn't go to waste and just keep it up until everything calmed down.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:25 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

"skater boy?" Ven questioned but the keyblade weilder flewdown all the same and pushed a button that retracted his helmet and caught a glimps of the boy in his arms and nodded makimg sure he was on the keyblade board safely "just be careful ... and for the record: the name's Ventus ... call me Ven" he said before smirking and flew to the ship. As soon as he landed, the Doctor threw the sonic cannon over the side of the ship and ran to check on the unconsous Adryn "c'mon, c'mon ... yes, he's alive but majorly weakened ... we need to get him below deck"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin watched as the skateboarding keyblade wielder rushed to his side to help out but something interesting happened. When the boy made his helmet disappear and said his name, it threw him back a little bit, Especially when he heard him shorten his name for the blue haired keyblade wielder,"Ven..interesting...Guess I know where she got my name.."
Vin then turned around toward the inside of the large hole before rushing back into the titan. Running straight through, he noticed that everything grew still which made him smile softly as he knew exactly the reason why,"Thanks for buying some time, Mik. Lets finish this battle.."
Meanwhile, Terra was still holding onto the pillar with his earth-styled abilities but something was happening. The Titan was about to rush his fist straight toward the top of the pillar where the rest of the heroes were but all of a sudden, the fist slowed down to a stop right in front of them. Terra looked surprised as he watched Mikhailie stop a beast with the sound of her voice. Strange indeed but he knew this was a opportunity. Standing up straight, he was about to head for a attack until something struck him against the right side of his helmet. This knocked him out hard with the power of the aura surrounding the arrow as he fell straight off of the pillar. Falling down at a fast speed, his body free fell straight toward the water.
Meanwhile, Vin made his way straight toward the center of the statue as he saw the large black heart shrouded in darkness. He knew exactly what to do but before he could, four spartan daemons rushed straight toward him which four spears stabbed straight into his hip, left arm, and both legs. Yelling out in pain, he knew he wouldn't have another chance to stop the bigger problem as he pointed his keyblade straight toward the heart with particles flowing around his holy keyblade. With blood spilling out of his wounds, he yelled out in frustration before a beam of light shined straight into the heart, making the titan roar a mighty one before falling backwards into the water. The daemons disappeared around Vin but the spears did not as water flowed within the titan. Holding his breath, he tried to pull out the spears that were impaled through the cement but as time passed, he began to feel light headed and his vision blurry. His eyes closed slowly before his keyblade disappeared. The titan was sinking deeper and deeper into the ocean.

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

"Terra!" Aqua reaches her hand to Terra after fell, and at the same time she saw Vincent fell along with the titan into the sea. She couldn't save both, while Mikhailie needs to give a ride to the ship. Meanwhile, Mitsuki saw two men fall into the sea. She perked her ears about the boy was alive, she lean over to whispers to her partner's ears. She unclipped her hooded cape and place it over Hannah, "They are demon weapons, so you will get use to it. Kid-sama, Liz-san, Patty-san, guide Kokoro-chan back to the ship," she said to Hannah about demon weapons. She looked at Kid and his female partners as she stood up. Kid was about to protest, but he noticed her silver blue eyes were filled with determination, so he nodded, "Right, but there are two men are going to be sinking? What are you trying to do?" he asked her, already saw both Terra and Vincent fell. Mitsuki smiled softly and starts praying to summon astral goddess of water, "She and I will save both," she replied before she jump off to dive after Terra. "She?" Patty asked her sister and Kid, but they all shrugged because they have no idea. Kokoro was about lead them back to the ship. As she and Kid landed on the ship, Liz and Patty return to their human form. Suddenly, Kid sensed god presence, however he noticed the woman in organization xiii, how did he sense two goddesses, one from the ship, and other came from the sea.
Just as Terra landed on the water, Mitsuki dive right in and holding her breath, she swam after Terra. She can sense astral divine presence, Leviathan swam towards the titan and opens her mouth to take a bit where Vincent was located and raised into the sky. Mitsuki continue to swam after Terra, she reached to his hand and draped his arm over her shoulder. With her demonic strength, she kicked her feets to swam up to the surface. Mitsuki reached up the the surface, Leviathan reached to the surface and she let out the screeching roar. This surprise DMWA and Aqua to see large serpent dragon, Mitsuki looked at her, "How dare this ignorant daemon step in the sea!?" she angrily shouted in astral language, which they, except for Mitsuki, do not understand. "You just ate Vincent-san," she commented, remembered Leviathan tried to devour her. Leviathan turned her attention to where Mitsuki was, even she respect her, she spared Vincent and waited for someone to take him out of her mouth.
"A dragon?" Aqua said to herself, then looked at both Mitsuki and Terra were up the surface, "Hang on! I will be there!" she called them out, then looked at Mikhailie, but Mitsuki spoken out, which she was nearly taken back for her selfless choice, "Don't worry about us! Please, save Vincent-san!"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Mitsuki Patty Liz Death the Kid Takeshi Black Star Tsubaki
GuenivereOrion
Aussie Srives
Dawning Winter
Marcus Emrys
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Odelia found herself watching the titan's body fall as she moved the shift out of the way only to barely make it out as the titan fell but during this period of time we had the doctor on deck with a young boy and it took her several minutes to finally get around to seeing what was what as she left the ship to sail straight as it was out of the Titan's path she turned her attention to the Chaos on deck,"Who be that..", she asked with a slurred toned as she came closer she blinked several times to find that it was the lad from earlier! Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she dropped to her knees and began to rub her eyes to try to see if she was going blind,"They found him?!? They found the boy?!", she said turning to the doctor and Ven who seemed to be more help than she was,"Glad your back lad..", she smiled petting his head with a friendly stroke,"I'm glad your back...", she then turned her attention to the waters seeing so many waves... the people she couldn't see where anything or anyone was,"Where is the captain?", she asked gripping the deck, just as she seen the Levithan rise out of the water she found her head spinning,"Oh gosh... now sea serpents whats next!", she sighed as she walked her way back to the wheel.

Hannah was so focused on the strange boy that she barely recognized as Mitisuki gave her her hood and then told death and the others to help her back to the ship,"Huh.. where are you going?", she said watching as the titan was sent crashing into the water her gaze widened,'What!! When did that happen?!!?", she said she then found that her questions wouldn't be answered yet as she turned her attention back to the ship, hoping that boy on board was adryn.

User ImageUser Image

MarcusEmrys

MikuHinata1

AussieSrives

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

"
"

Seeing the titan fall,she stopped singing her lullaby.
Mikhailie then fell to her knees out of breath.
"I-It...worked..."she said."I...can't...believe...it..."
Mikhailie was glad that she had managed to help but,was worried about Vin as she watched as he too fell.
She was about to dive into the water to help him when Leviathan showed up.
Mikhailie widened her eyes in surprise but couldn't really do anything at the moment, as she was trying to catch her breath.
Oh Vin...please...be safe!she thought looking towards the serpent.

"
"
()
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

"it worked! Huh? Terra!" Ven said in shock and saw the other guy get eaten by a giant sea serpant and snarled and took off after it to attack but stopped hearing Mitsuki say that person was Vincent "wait ... that guy is Aqua's son?!" he said in shock before looking at his blue-haired friend and nodded "i'll get him, don't worry" he said before turning around and flew right into the creature's mouth thinking this was the weirdest thing he's ever done "Vincent! Where are you?"

Meanwhile the Doctor was below deck making sure Adryn was taken cared of

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items