Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One of the larger islands but is also quite poor. Most people here are beggers but some of them work as blacksmiths, shop owners, and even vineyard owners. There are small homes that people can live in within here and a port where people can travel off to the massive Greek World.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

deep in the woods of the Greek island, all manner of woodland creatures were foraging. One in particular was a relitivly good sized deer who did not notice a lone hunter with a bow and arrow aimed at the beast. A split second later, the arrow streaked across the air and into the animal's neck making it go down, another second passed and the bowman appeared and drew out a knife looking down at the suffering deer "forgive me" he said in a whisper then stabbed the deer killing it and looked at it sadly, he could almost hear his father telling him to 'close his heart off' which made him smile sadly "i never could be as strong as you, father ... perhaps that's why i couldn't save you" he said resentfully before grabbing the deer and lifting it up to carry.
As soon as he came through the woods, he made his way to his home: a quiet little place away from everyone close to the sea and a vinyard up a hill a few miles back. Atreus liked it here, he wanted to live in Sparta, where his father was born but after the Daemons took over Olympus he tried to stear clear and put a protection circle around his home so the Gods, or fake Gods, wouldn't see him. It wasn't much of a life, but his father was right before: he was cursed ... being a God was cursed. But nothing could be done about that now, especially with these versions of the Norse Gods roaming around. How ironic HE would be the villain to them after what they did. They would search for Loki, but never Atreus.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:23 am
It was late evening and steady rainfall in the small town. The poor scurrying to what cover and warmth they could find. The thunder was faint and lacked the roar it should have for this world. The streets looked deserted and in a nearby alleyway, a faint wing beat could be heard. The fog shielded what caused them until they fell silent. Then creeping low so no one could see her, a white haired woman peeked out of the darkness. In a white leather hooded cloak and a bow staff over her right shoulder she approached the street lamp. "Doesnt seem like Zeus to be this quiet." A man's calm voice spoke to her, no one else can hear it. "This place doesnt quite add up to your stories, Vaelynn." The woman nodded under her hood. She began making her way to the port. "Maintain a low profile. I'm not sure how the gods here would feel about you." Vaelynn spoke quietly. "There's a God in the area but I can't tell where. Must be far and doesnt want to be found..." A small crash in an alley made Vaelynn jump on guard. "Just a cat." She sighed and continued walking. "I've been gone so long. Did something bad happen?" Vaelynn began to worry. "Things change. With or without you. It's not your fault. You did what you had to do." These kind words got her to smile a little. "Thank you." "Let's just hope Lucian is still there. And if he's not you must accept it." Vaelynn restrained herself weeping from the thought and continued in silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Atreus was working on cooking the veel when he tensed up feeling like someone was trying to spy on him. Before he could do anythimg else, something huge flew over him and struck the ground shaking the island "what in Hel?" he exclaimed then grabbed his bow and quiver running to the impact zone.
As soon as he got there, Atreus knew there was trouble. The giant stone eye had rolled a great distance through the forest down to the village at the port "what .... blast it!" he said then looked up at the sky knowing he wasnt safe here anymore but then heard screaming knowing what was going on: he heard of someone hunting gods, and if they were searching for him .... Atreus couldn't run away now so he took off towards the village and shot an arrow at one of the daemons who was about to strike at a little girl "Druma!" he shouted as the arrow glowed yellow as it left his bow and his the creature right between the eyes knocking it back towards three others knocking them back

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:12 am
Valencia was nearing the port when she paused. Her head turned quickly to the forest. "What is that?" A crackling in the trees grew louder fast. "Vaelynn!!" Immediately her wings appeared a propelled her backwards just barely missing what looked like a boulder. She crouched low holding the bow staff balanced in front of her. The angelic wings disappeared under her cape before anyone noticed. "An avalanche?" The voice in her head disagreed. "Ready yourself! There are unnatural shadows approaching!" People in the town began to scream as the attack commenced. The Guards rushing to protect who they could. Valencia attempted to retreat and help the town, when a daemon lunged out at her from the forest. With a quick step to the right she struck her staff on the back of it's head. As it went down, three others appeared and started to circle her like a pack. "Are they Seeds?" "These are no Seeds of Ruin I've ever seen. No, they're something else." Valencia spun her staff to intimidate the creatures. They hissed at Valencia viciously. As they circled, she took a deep breath, lowered her stance and broadened her grip on the staff for a quick counter attack. Valencia waited for one to make a move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

as Atreus was letting loose more arrows, he found he ran out as soon as he reached for his quiver and cursed before reaching for his belt grabbing his knife glaring at the daemons and closed his eyes for a brief moment then jerked his eyes open. suddenly he began to multiply: he became two then four, then eight. all of them flipped their knives in the air and willingly let out the combined Godly aura "leave this land ... now ... or die" he said glaring at all the daemons who shifted back slightly

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:03 pm
Valencia held her stance when a small volley of arrows rained on the demons. Catching them by surprise. Quickly she squat down and her wings shielded her head. Luckily, the bowman was skilled enough not to hit her. Two of the creatures were hit. They screeched viciously and yanked the arrows from the bodies. Valencia's violet eyes looked up from under her wings. The daemons were looking around as they were surrounded by doppelganger. Valencia tensed as she sensed his divine aura. "That's him. I think I spoke too soon." Valencia shook her head slightly and mumbled. "Yeah, kinda jinxed him..." The voice in her head sighed. The daemons showed intimidation towards the duplicates. Upon his presence being revealed, it scared some of the creatures out of the town. Allowing the guards to gain some leverage over the ones remaining. Valencia stood up and allowed the daemons to have the chance to run or attempt to make a strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:51 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

as the Deamon's fleed, Atreus watched while his duplicates vanish in a shimmer then walked towards the magistrate "any come to find me, let them know i have left as of now. It's no longer safe" he said though as for if he ment for the people or himself was left up in the air. Atreus took one around before his eyes settled on Valencia and narrowed his eyes before walking towards one of the boats and started undoing the rope teathering it to the docks

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(With just generic enemies like the daemons just go ahead and do what you like, Val)

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Valencia's eyes met his, then he turned away to the docks. The voice in her head was concerned for him. "Can we help him? He may be a God but he has the eyes of a man whose lost everything." Valencia replied outloud. "You and I know that look too well." She walked slowly up to the man as he was undoing the rope. "Why are those creatures after you?" Valencia gently put her hand on the mans right shoulder to avoid stressing him further. Her touch and energy felt like a safe haven. "I've been gone a long time and I already fear the worst has happened but do you need help?"

Marcus Emrys

(Okay, its been a long time and I'm still getting back into the role. Came back to work on my writing. I'll be using a layout soon, it just doesnt work on my phone. How have you been though, Marcus? ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Atreus simply glanced at the woman momentarily before choosing his words carefully. His father always told him his true nature needed to be kept secret "you have no idea how right you are ... this land is changed ... i came here to find information on my father, i didn't want the Olympian Gods to notice me so i shielded myself, until that stone eye over there destroyed my wards" he said before climbing onto the boat and worked the sail then sighed slightly before glancing at the woman "i have an idea why they are after me but others will be as well ... best that you forget about me, for your own safety ... the Daemon King who rules Olympus is worse than gra-" he said before catching himself and hesitated "than Zeus ever was"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(On the phone here too, and I've been alright. Glad to see you back ^-^)

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:04 pm
Valencia took a deep breath. "My older brother was buried on Olympus." She looked down slightly and turned away from the man. "He was a hero to the Olympian Gods. This was at a time before Zeus fell to Kratos. A time the gods were a little more benevolent." Looking up from her hood she could barely see Mount Olympus on the horizon. Valencia clenched her staff tightly and it sparked with electricity. The storm crackled fiercely with thunder and three lighting bolts struck over the waters in Olympus' direction. "Accept it. We shouldn't go charging into Olympus with no idea who Daichi is." Valencia replied to him in her head. "You and I could level Olympus if we wanted to... Although you're right." She turned back to the man as he tended the sail. "Let's stay with him for now. If a God has to go into hiding from others then it's only a matter of time before they notice me." Valencia sighed with concern as she didn't think he'd allow a stranger to accompany him. The voice continued. "Vaelynn, it's up to you where we go from here."

"Marcus Emrys"

(Thanks. I'm happy to be back. This'll help me get back into writing my book and may help me fill some plot gaps.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

A soft breeze flowed between the two warriors as leaves flowed around, strange seeing how these leaves were now originated on the island, let alone anywhere in Greece. These were Sakura blossoms flowing around as they flew behind a tree where they had left Valencia and Atreus' sight. From behind the tree, a hooded figure walked out with his arms crossed and his face hidden, keeping his identity a secret as he slightly turned his head to see the two. A smile appeared across his face as he knew that these two had a light deep within them, knowing that this could be a good thing for the realms as he turned straight toward them, swinging his leg around almost like a cartoon-ish manner. With his hand waving directly toward the two to try and catch their attention, the silent hooded figure dropped his arm before summoning a portal behind him, shaped like a keyhole of pure light. He then moved his hands, even clapping them a few times to try and follow him into the portal, similar to how a owner would try to have their dog follow him. He then jumped back into the keyhole but leaving it open until the two would enter.

(Welcome back, Valencia smile I'm happy you are back! I missed roleplaying with you~~)
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

as soon as Valincia said Kratos's name, Atreus looked at her with undivided attention. If she knew about Kratos killing the Olympian Parthenon then she really has been away for a while, a good long while.
In the origional timeline he was from that was what exactly happened, then Ragnarok arived and Thor killed his father. He tried to use special stones to try and rewrite his fathers fate but he missed a ways. Now some guy named Argaine killed Zeus and took over his spot as well as others for other Gods, until some kind of cataclysm caused them all to fade. Then Xehanort came back from death and took the darkness of the gods for his own bringing all of them but Hera and Zeus. Then Daichi came after Xehanort's final death. He wasn't sure why some people knew Kratos as the god slayer and others know it to be Argaine, but that was why he was in Greece to begin with.
Before he could even get a word in to question her, he heard clapping and a hooded person wave at then "what the-" he started to question before the keyhole shaped portal and the man go through it. He wasnt sure if it was a trap, but other gods could track him easily on a boat "it's no bifrost ... but it'll do" he said before stepping back on the dock as he handed the rope back to the sailer and held his bow like a weapon as he walked towards the portal before going through

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(Exit to New Colluseum is the Realm of Disney)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 pm
Valencia spotted the man clapping then he leaped into the portal. "By the Goddess..." She said in disbelief as she recognized the coat and the type of portal. "Was that what I thought?" Valencia approached the portal after Atreus went through. She pulled off her hood and took a deep breath. "I am nervous, Shukurai..." "I know what this means to you. I have your back always." Holding her staff ready she passes through.  

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items