PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

seeing Thor pass out, Loki ran to him and tried to wake him. though when he spoke of a war they might not win. this made Loki pause in thought before getting Mimir off the belt and looked at him "what must we do?" he asked as the eyes shifted to blue "prophecy plot progression ... usually they're of a possible future but it's hard to tell sometimes. one thing is certain: you all have to unite ... oh, but apparently Thor can't understand what i'm saying" i said but Loki looked at Thor and did his best to help him up "well .... better to fight and have the possibility of loss than not to fight and surely loose" Loki said as Mimir took over "quite a morbid proverb you came up with, but i agree .... but lad, we might need some help" he said before his eyes turned blue again "might be able to help with that, need some work to do but i can get you all the help you need" i said making Loki confused "well, who do you have in mind?" he asked as i just chuckled "got a few lined up but you're gonna eventually meet someone very interesting, or at least in my opinion ... oh, and an old friend of yours. sort of ... he trapped you in a perpetual falling pit" i said making Loki scoff "you want to ask that two-bit magician for help?!" he asked but then got flicke in the head by a disembodied hand that quickly vanished "i'm practically the master of Sorcerers in the Realms, bud. you, Merlin ... now Dr. Strange. so be nice. i'll even move the Golden Fleece there" i said sternly making Loki scoff then looked at Thor "we may have to visit that wizard in New York"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

Groaning softly with his head hurting from the vision, he watched Loki and the head speak which made him unsure on what was happening. Standing up straight, he heard Loki speak about going to the city of New York which made him raise a eyebrow before shaking his shoulders,"Sure, we can go there. Just gotta make sure you wear a hood or something..people are still sore about the attack.."
With this, Thor raised his Stormbreaker up toward the sky before a large beam of light shot straight down from the sky, transporting them to New York City.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250