• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

Thor swung his axe downward into the head of one cultist as Loki spoke up about ending this quicker in which Thor was about to reply back before turning to see his brother challenging to wield the infamous Blades of Chaos. Gripping onto his axe tight right his right hand and Mjolnir with his left, he watched as the leader looked almost nervous which Thor only grinned underneath his beard. He knew this man was nothing but a fraud as he couldn't do anything except let Loki try to wield the blades. This didn't mean that the God of Thunder wasn't nervous for what had just happened to the cultist but Thor believed in his brother,"If you feel like your life is in danger, I'll cut you free, brother."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

hearing Thor's words, Loki nodded and unhooked Mimir from his belt before handing the head to him "just in case, he is an old friend after all" he said before turning his scepter back into an axe and hooked it to his back before walking up to the alter.
As he approached the blades, Loki eyed the priest who did nothing and grabbed the hilts of the blades in each hand. Suddenly his eyes glossed over not noticing the chains, which were slithering up his sleeves like snakes, were turning golden and the blades themselves being self repaired from when they last were in use. All he was focused on was the vision he was having: when his father raided a temple only to end up slaughtering his wife and child, and the ashes of their remains covered Kratos. Then his battle with Ares, the Fates, Zeus, Magni, Baldur. All flashing in his mind before his eyes glowed green

He was standing in an old cottage, one he knew all too well. "boy?" a familiar voice said as Loki turned around to see Kratos looking at him and nearly lost his voice "father?" he asked moving closer to him "is this an illusion? Or is this you?" he asked making the old former God of War grunt in a sigh "i am ... unsure. But it matters not ... the blades, i told you they were a curse" he said making Loki nod "i know ... i have no choice though" he said making Kratos nod "i know ... I've watched you from the start, i am glad you found your way again" he said before gingerly putting his hand on his son's shoulder "I'm proud of you ... son"

The priest knew things were getting too far, so almost the instant Loki went into his trace, he pulled out a golden ring and put it on his finger. Suddenly the pale, robed man was now a 7 foot 10 inch armored warlord wielding a huge mace towered over the god of mischief before bringing his mace down at Loki'shead but was instantly blocked by Loki crossing the blades over his head

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:04 am
User Image
User Image

Thor held the rope that wrapped around Mimir's head to keep him safe while Loki grabbed the Blades of Chaos. His eyes were piercing down at the Priest who he knew was planning something dastardly. Tossing Mjolnir up in the air, he watched as the man placed the ring on his face before turning into the armored giant swinging down his mace directly toward Loki. Thor's eyes grew wide as he saw the blades block the attack which all he could do was yell out,"YES!!!"
As the weapons were collided, the sound of swinging metal appeared above Loki's head as Mjolnir flew straight against the transformed priest's helmet to push him away from his brother. Standing behind his brother with Stormbreaker in his right hand, Thor lifted up his hand where Mjolnir returned back to his hand in which the God of Thunder spoke up with a sly look on his face,"It's time you crawl back to wherever you came from, creature...you have just lost."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Loki jumped back just as Mjolnir hit the armored being but was stunned slightly as he rose up slowly looking at them "is that the best you can do, godling?" he said talking a single step which echoed a loud 'boom' through the whole cavern "Thor ... i think we just met one of Daichi's allies" he said as the being laughed cruelly "indeed .... i am Sauron ... Ruler of Mordor, Lord of the Rings" Sauron said as Loki spun the Blades of Chaos in his hands "nice titles, you ever consider writing a book?" he said as Sauron threw his mace at Loki again who dodge-rolled over towards Thor as the mace hit the alter causing it to be obliterated completely in a wave of energy. Loki snarled slightly as he put Mimir back on his belt and his blades lit on fire before looked at the cultists "GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" he shouted as the cultists ran out in obedience then looked at Sauron "well he's big ...." he said before smirking "aye, fought bigger though, haven't ya lad?" Mimir said as Loki nodded then looked at Thor "don't aim to kill, we need to know Daichi's plans. weaken him only"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor was in his element as he saw the large man destroy the alter with his mace, making the God of Thunder's eyes light up with electricity flowing through his body. With his hammer in his right hand and his axe in his left, he bent down into his fighting position before smiling softly,"We've fought larger and stronger..."
Thor then slightly turned his head toward Loki as he heard the God of Mischief wanted to keep him alive to reveal the plans of Daichi. Looking back toward Sauron, the God of Thunder only sighed before speaking up with an annoyed tone,"Fine, we'll keep him alive but if he tries to flee, I'll aim for the head.."
Thor then began to walk straight toward Sauron before throwing Mjolnir up into the air before using the blunt end of his axe to hit the hammer straight toward this so called Lord of the Rings's chest, similar to tossing a baseball up into the air and hitting the ball with a bat. Doing this, Mjolnir began to glow brightly with electricity flowing straight toward Sauron.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Loki nodded to Thor's conditions as Sauron was knocked backwards into a wall and Loki ran towards the being but then suddenly everything froze

*You have just obtained the Blades of Chaos. power of the Spartan is now unlocked. Press X to continue*

"uh, what's going on? why are we frozen?" Loki asked but was still in freeze frame "i got no clue lad, though this seems vaguely familiar"

*Use Dpad-right to switch to your Leviathan Axe and Dpad-left to switch to blade of chaos. Press X to continue.*

"what in Hel's name is a Dpad?!" Loki exclaimed but then started moving again just in time for Sauron to get back up, his armor was barely damaged and ran at Thor swinging his mace at the god but Loki threw one of the blades at their foe and hit the mace before it made contact so it would miss. when the blade returned to him, Loki ran towards Sauron and swung the blades in a circle by his sides before throwing them. the blades planted on the ground on either side of him before Loki used it as a sling shot and catapulted to Sauron kicking him in the head but then Sauron grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground breaking the ground and causing a tremble "PATHETIC CHILD!" Sauron bellowed as Loki started to see red flashing in his vision as his heath bar-

the camera zooms out to a man in a loose shirt and pajama pants with glasses in front of a computer typing but then stops "no, no, no ... i-i just wanted a joke to nod to the God of War series. the heath bar is a stupid move." I say scratching the side of my head thinking "hmm ... lets go back to the Blades of Chaos Slingshot thing" i say before backspacing a bit.

-Loki ran towards Sauron and swung the blades in a circle by his sides before throwing them. the blades planted on the ground on either side of him before- "what just happened?" Loki said freezing on the spot "and who the Hel was that?!" Loki asked in confusion "Lad, the fight!" Mimir said but Loki pulled on the blades, but instead of catapulting to Sauron like before, he brought up two large boulders from thew ground and hit the 'Lord of the Rings' in the back with them, shattering the boulders "whoever you are, thank you!" Loki said looking up at the ceiling before facing Sauron again.

I squint at the passage i just typed up making sure that's actually what i wrote "why did i type that? and why are my actions being recorded?!" i ask before sighing in annoyance "blast it, that joke made him self aware ... not another one ..."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor only blinked as he saw that the three of them were frozen, raising his eyebrow in confusion as words appeared in front of Loki, unable to see what the words say. This was when Sauron became unfrozen like the rest of them as he dashed straight at him with his mace. The God of Thunder was about to throw Mjolnir as his helmet but since Loki used his Blades of Chaos to make the mace miss, Sauron had now been distracted so instead, Thor twirled around till he was right behind him. Throwing Mjolnir below the Lord of the Rings, Thor quickly stepped back as the boulders hit Sauron which would make him a little bit dizzy hopefully. This was when Thor reached his hand forward behind the dark knight's head which Mjolnir turned around while in midair and flew right back toward Sauron's helmet once again with lightning fast speed. If this were to hit, Sauron would hopefully fly back to his open hand while using Stormbreaker to place the blade against the exposed part of the Lord of the Rings' neck. This would be when Thor would question Sauron in a menacing tone with the eye of a killer to intimidate him,"No more games! What is your master's plan!?"

Meanwhile, by Trey's side, I place my hand on his shoulder before speaking with his eyebrow raised,"I thought it was pretty funny but lets get to the good part~"

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Sauron, as much as he strugged, ended up being struck by each attack and landed backwards and his helmet cracked showing a hideous mouth that smiled at Thor, black ooze started to drip from between the teeth as the mouth opened to speak "my master?" he said as each word he said sounded demonic like a key against glass and rotted of death "i have no master ... you think, that i serve Daichi? no ... we only came into his circle to achieve our own endeavors ... and that our enemies were of the same force. mine were the Istari" he said as Loki creased his brow "the five wizards?" he said translating the word making Sauron laugh "they interfered in my conquest of Middle Earth ... another group, a band of ... Jedi ... interfered in an Emperor's plan as well ... and Daichi? the same is said for a man named Vincent Angel .... his plan is simple: to kill you all" he said before laughing. Loki snarled and threw one of the blades of chaos at Sauron's head but the man vanished in thin air "what the-" he said but then Sauron reappeared in his robes, his face seemed unblemished and perfect "this has been quite an experience, godlings ... but do not fret, we shall meet again" he said before taking a plaque that held an ancient depiction of another world "you can count on it" he said before vanishing in a pillar of fire that looked like a reptilian eye. "a genocidal maniac ... glad i grew out of that phase" Loki said making Mimir shout 'what?!'

"how the heck did you even get in my house?" i say glancing at Austin but then shook my head "well you wanted Sauron to get the Hammer of Hesphestus and it being in the Borderlands world, i needed some way to tie in to how or why he'd go there"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:23 am
User Image
User Image

Thor stood there with his hammer and axe as Sauron explained the situation about the alliance and how each of them have their own goals to accomplish. When the dark lord disappeared within his hands before reappearing, Thor went back into his fighting position as Sauron finished his speech as he disappeared completely into a fire-y eye portal. Blinking a few times, Thor dropped his arms in a more relaxed position just when Loki spoke about his phase of being a genocidal maniac which made him shake his head before kicking the church doors open so that the two godlings could be out in the open,"So..this alliance seems to have their share of incredible fighters then..powerful both physically and mentally..if this alliance is going to be destroyed, we'll need to gather ourselves alliance as well."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

following Thor, he saw the doors lead to the bottom of the spike pit and the hole above them had cleared out thanks to the quakes Sauron's attacks must have done even destroying one of the walls so part of the mountain had a hole in it "you know ironicly? the man you told to piss off back at the Coliseum was building one"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor lead his brother as Loki told him about Vincent making a sort of resistance. The tired Norse God just sighed with his axe relaxing against his shoulder before looking up to see the large hole that was made during the attack against the Lord of the Rings. With a soft chuckle, Thor turned to his brother before placing his left hand which was free against Loki's shoulder,"I guess you are right...in which case, we better find a way for us to help..oh and one more thing.."
Thor gripped against one of the straps holding onto Loki's armor and pulled him off of the ground. With a large smile on his face, Thor began to twirl around to gain momentum with Loki flying spinning around him with such speed that everything turned blurry. This was when Thor threw his brother up high into the sky toward the opening of the mountain, the sunlight's rays shooting down toward the flying Loki missile. Once Loki reached the large hole in the mountain, Thor just grabbed Mjolnir and twirled it around his wrist before thrusting the hammer up toward the sky, having enough momentum to exit out of the hole of the mountain. Landing on his feet, Thor only sighed in relief,"'Get Help'..not just for distractions~"

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"Thor! Thooooor!" Loki screamed as he was spun around like a rag doll and tossed upwards higher and higher up out of the hole and even passed the mountain until he landed on a strange black surface and in front of him were huge tiles with some sort of etching on them. "what the nine realms- AAAAH!" Loki shouted as he saw before him a giant! but not just any giant, it was the person he saw before! and Loki was no taller than a grain of rice.

I squinted at what i just wrote before looking down to see Loki and raise an eyebrow before moving my face closer to the small god as he tries to back away "hmm .... well this never happened before" i say in confusion while Loki is still trying to find the words to speak but i only chuckle "it's alright, i'm harmless ... well, physically anyway. though we better get you back-" "Wait-" Loki said before i could even do anything and looked at him curiously "you're one of the ones Stan spoke of yes? the 'higher ups' Thor mentioned he said" he asked while i simply nodded "for the Realms, yes ... i don't want to say much given the situation with you, but then again Vin seems to know quite a bit-" "can you help us?" Loki said interrupting me making me blink "well i am, we all are" i said but Loki shook his head "how? i see no way you have ... everything that's happened-" "has happened because it must ... just as you and Thor must join Vin's alliance. after gaining the Golden Fleece from the Resting place of Leonidas. trust me on this: most likely he will still be upset with how your brother acted, both have pstd but he shan't turn you away if you have one of the fragments of the Keyblade of Olympus" i say but Loki still seems confused "i don't understand ... the blade was broken only recently by a decade, how can a fragment be around for longer than that?" Loki asked making me sigh and rubbing my eyes "alright: i'll explain it since it seems this needs to be. actually i don't think anyone did fully explain why ..." i said before trailing off slightly but then shake my head "alright. so it's like this: Cronus, the Titan of Time was chopped into pieces and thrown into Tartarus by Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon but was still alive. when Daichi took over his spirit was released and tried to take over his body. Daichi used the Keyblade of Olympus to defend himself but the result broke it and sent the fragments through time and space" i said as Loki started to nod slowly "i take it Dachi's alliance has some fragments?" he asked causing me to nod "three so far, possibly a fourth. i know this seems cliché and all, but you must trust me on this" i say looking at Loki for a while who reluctantly nods as i take in a breath and starts to re-write the paragraph- "and the Asguardians?" he asked directing my sight towards him again "the ones who vanished from Valhalla .... what is to become of them?" he asked before i laced my fingers together and rested my head between my thumbs looking at him "spoilers" i simply said before hitting the 'Back Space' button and Loki vanished back to when he shot out of the hole like a bullet

as soon as Loki cleared the hole, he used the Blades of Chaos and threw them at the ground nearby and pulled himself back down to the ground and glared right at Thor messing up his hair as it fell on his forehead "that was not necessary!" he said before retracting the Blades and putting them on his back next to his axe "i will get you back for all those times you done that, mark my words"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Since all of the fourth wall shattering was backspaced out of existence, Thor didn't witness everything that had happened between the Giant and Loki. Instead, he saw Loki landing gracefully using his Blades of Chaos. Thor only laughed as he sheathed his hammer on his magical belt before looking out toward the view. The view of the Sparta was quite peaceful even though within are mostly soldiers training for the next attack against their enemies. Thor looked out as his mind began to recall the time when the God of Thunder was looking out of the temple walls, standing next to Odin as they talked about the future. This bright a tear to fall from his eye but Thor quickly whipped the tear off his cheek before turning to his brother with a smile,"Well brother, one day when you get big and strong like me, one day I might let you...what's the next plan then, brother?"

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"i assure you i shan't get big as you, i mean i've seen planets bigger than your stomach" Loki said as Mimir chuckled from his belt "but we all have our strengths, you're is only more meat and less brains, i'm the other way around" he said before rubbing his chin "perhaps that is why magic was easier for me to master" he said before looking out to see what he was looking at and nodded knowingly before getting out the scroll Phil gave him "this will lead us to an item my father once possessed ... i know not of it's properties, only that it is one of the fragments of a weapon known as the Keyblade of Olympus. all these relics and i feel like you should get something as well" he said as Mimir spoke up but his voice wasn't his own "oh he will, don't worry" he said before Loki grabbed the head and looked at him, one eye was golden while the other was a sort of sparkling blue like a galaxy "i know that voice ... how-" "fourth wall breaking. if Austin can do it with Vin then by God, i'll shatter it if i must" my voice said as Mimir's voice rang out "lads, this is very strange ... why am i talking like that giant we met before?" he asked before my voice rang back through Mimir's mouth "well you are mostly there for exposition and such, no offence-" "none taken?" "so i figured you would be the best person to be a conduit. Heaven above knows you both need it"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Standing there, he watched Mimir talking in a different voice which made him raise his eyebrow not knowing what's going on. Walking over, he could only see the head talking in a strange voice and a language unable to be understood through his mind. Blinking softly, he only rubbed the back of his head but before he could ask what was going on, Thor closed his eyes which the world began to stop around him. His mind went blank as Thor fell backwards onto the ground, passing out as his mind went through a trip.
Within his mind, he saw visions of the up and coming battles that the two were up against as flames covered the white cement. Golden greek symbols liquefying from the heat as two men stood there with blood covering their bodies. Bodies of fallen alliance and daemons lying around either dead or badly injured as a man with blue and blond hair dashed straight toward a blood red haired man who dashed right back. Fire and Ice clashed against each other before the blue haired man's weapon was deflected out of his hand, the red haired man swinging down his weapon straight toward his enemies head which the vision stopped in a flash of flames covering his view.
Thor groaned softly as he placed his right hand over his eyes, feeling weak from what had just happened,"A war...a war is coming...and I don't think we will win..."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers