PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:00 am
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Loki only sighed rolling his eyes and looked at Thor "if you love 'Get Help' so much then how about i be the one to throw you? at least the amount of ale in you will dull the injuries" he said before looking at the mountain and held onto his walking stick "i could even shout you're pregnant" he said before walking to the path to the mountain.

as they made their way to the base, Loki heard the sound of striking metal and smirked a bit "no way ..." he said before jogging over to find the source and indeed found Brok with a makeshift shop nearby "well this is a surprise" he said making the dwarf chuckle "what? you'd think Sindri or i would miss this? just like ol' times ... plus i think you might need to fix up those blades when yeh get em" he said making Loki chuckle "yes, that might help" he said as Brok stopped working and walked over to Thor "so that Ax of yers ... it was Eitri who made it, wasn't it?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:42 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"I would like to see you throw me with those tiny arms, Loki", Thor replied as they walked toward the base with his walking stick in hand, holding it similar to how he would hold his axe,"Your skinny arms wouldn't be able to lift my mighty figure. I'll have you know lifting you is like lifting small keg."
This was when the little dwarf by the name of Brok had appeared with a workshop ready to be used. Blinking a few times, Thor remembered seeing the small dwarf back at the coliseum as the two talked about the past before walking to him talking about his axe. Blinking a few times, Thor gripped onto the handle of his walking stick before lightning struck down from the sky to transform the walking stick into his legendary StormBreaker. This was when Thor spoke,"Yes, Eitri was the master craftsmen behind StormBreaker here. Has the power to control the bifrost and had cut off.....that b*****d's head.."
Gripping onto StormBreaker tightly, he could still remember the head of the mad titan rolling on the floor with a blank expression on it's face with the echos of the titan's famous words to him. You should have gone for the head.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"good! When i heard what happened ... D*mn Eitri an his hero complex" he said shaking his head "how did you and Sindri survive?" he asked as Brok raised his hands in the air "how should i know? One minute we had to listen to that purple sack chinned creep makin a speech about the stones, the next my brother an i are standin in the middle of a pasture with training things for fighten and that ol' goat Phil starts bleetin and shoutin at us" he said making Loki wonder about that, he was going to ask if he noticed anything but, given Brok's nature, he would have told them anything else important "well at least you're alive" he said as Brok went back around to his workstation "we need to get into the mountain, my father's blades are in there, and dwarves know mountains than anyone, notice anything?" Loki asked as Brok smirked and nodded "there's a path just noth of here, leads up to that stinkin pit ... but I'm pretty sure there's a cave near it" he said before bringing his hammer down on a heated peice of metal "many thanks, old friend" he said as Brok nodded "giv'em Hel, kid ... oh, and remember, don't let anyone else work on yer weapons 'cept my brother and me ... same with yer hammer, ya numbskull. Since me an' my brother made that too!" he said then mumbled to himself and went back to work.

As Loki nodded, he looked to Thor and nudged his head to the way Brok went and made 'Leviathan' appear in ax form and turned into his regular clothes before heading towards it "don'tmind Brok, he's always been grumpy, ever since i met him ... hey, i also been meaning to ask: how did you get your hammer back? Last i recall, Hella crushed it"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

"Many thanks, Brok. I'll have you two working on Mjolnir in no time", Thor replied before relaxing his Stormbreaker axe against his right shoulder as he began to walk behind Loki, following Brok's instructions as he threw the cloak off to show his God of Thunder armor with his red cape flowing through the breeze. He then turned his head toward Loki as he heard his question about Mjolnir, making him chuckle softly before speaking about the weirdness of how it happened. From Stan Lee giving him a postage box that had Mjolnir inside of it to finding out Loki was alive,"....So once I found out you were alive from the Old Man with the thick hairs on his upper lip, I rushed over to you. I have a question for you as well...how do you feel about the people back in the arena? The coliseum fighters?"

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:57 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"this man ... i believe i know of him as well-" he said remembering his short time in Valhalla and the man who showed up before Loki returned to life "just what is he, i wonder?" he said to himself before looking at Thor when he asked about the other combatants at the Colosseum "well they fight well, one of them, Vincent, he could defiantly give me a run for my mischief ... he plans to go after Daichi, and i'm sure the others fighting plan the same ... they are brave souls but will need as much help as they can get, perhaps you should contact your friends in Midgard. the Avengers if i recall is what you called yourselves. quite a powerful-" he said but then stopped and looked at Thor "Banner, does he live?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

"From all I know, everyone went their separate ways after I cut off Thanos' head", Thor spoke up as they began to walk through the cave, his axe shining in the dark with blue electricity to give them light while walking through. Raising his axe, he lit up the cave with a bright electric show as the God of Thunder continued to speak, his eyes shining with the same electrical fury that is within his body,"Banner right now is trying to work things out with Hulk, Stark is with his family away at a place I don't know...Natasha is still at the headquarters and well...there are a lot that weren't lucky after the snap."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:56 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"i see ..." Loki said following his brother through the cavern "mark my words, I'll find a way to make this right given my part in all this" he said before smirking "I'm more or less the master of resurrections ... if not with the stones then perhaps there could be a-" he said before hearing loud rhythmic pounding of metal ahead and saw three large metal blocks rising and falling from the ceiling to the ground, the two at both ends from where Loki and Thor were and the last one were in synch while the one in the middle was out of synch so it would go: two down, one up then one down two up. "Oh great, a death trap ... haven't seen one of these in a long time" he said before looking up and saw the middle one had the gears exposed and threw his axe at it as the gears froze in place so only the two at the ends moved "like riding a horse" he said then ran to the middle panel when the first block went up and came back down before escaping the blocks after the second one came back up and waited for Thor before raising his hand and summoned his axe back to him

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor's left eye shined bright as the death trap happened, making him quickly twirl Mjolnir with his free hand, breaking the block from above his head. Rubble flowed around him as he used the momentum to throw his hammer straight forward toward the left of Loki, making him move away from the death trap. Blinking a few times, Thor slid his hammer's handle against his magical belt where there is a holster there. Looking around, Thor's eye shined brighter while using the axe to see what else they could see,"That was fun but...do you see anymore traps around here, brother? I am not a big fan of dealing with traps for us."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"you're a bloody show off, you know that?" he said as Mimir spoke up "pot ... kettle" he said making Loki roll his eyes and continued down the cave smelling sulfur. finally reaching a balcony that opened up to a large room, he saw a large group of people gathered in rows with an alter surrounded by fire and behind it was the sign of the Greek Omega. on that alter were the Blades of Chaos propped up in a ceremonial display "some sort of ritual?" he asked and propped Mimir up so he can see too as one of their numbers was in front of the alter and removed his robe reveling a cloth wrapping on his waist was all he was wearing but his body was covered in white ash while all over his body were replicas of Kratos' tattoos but it looked like they had been burned on the flesh "well you did say this was a cult ... but i never figured your dad would attract a bunch of madmen" Mimir said as the man walked up to the alter and reached for the blades and held them up. it seemed as though it had worked for he turned around and held them in the air crying out in victory while the cultists cheered, however all that changed when the chains started to glow hot and wrap themselves around the mans arms making him cry out in main before slowly starting to crumple into dust and explode in a ball of fire. the Blades of Chaos fell to the floor with a clang before vanishing and reappearing on the alter "KRATOS HAS ONCE AGAIN SHOWN THE PRICE OF IMPURITY!" a man in black and red robes said at the alter, though his skin seemed fairer than any Greek Loki had seen and his black hair was long and silky "WAR! DEATH! BLOOD! THESE ARE HIS DESIRES ... HIS WILL!"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Standing in the shadows with his brother, the God of Thunder just stared as the man burned into ash. Keeping the electricity away from his StormBreaker to keep their location a secret, Thor just turned to his brother with his eyebrow raised before looking back as he watched what seemed to be the priest of this cult explaining why the man wasn't worthy. This made him close his eyes as he remembered when he wasn't worthy to protect the realms back in his youth. When he was only blood thirsty for war to protect Asgard. Opening his eyes once again, Thor whispered to his brother with his axe still relaxing against his shoulder,"This is your chance...prove who is the only one worthy to wield those blades."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Loki knitted his eyebrows before attempting to use his glamour magic but it wouldn't work "what's going on?" he asked as Mimir spoke up "you're in the heart of a holy temple in a foreign land, even if these are total blighters it's still sacred ground ... outside magic is limited, save your weapons" he said as Loki gritted his teeth "you could have told us before-" "so good of you to finally join us" came the voice of the priest who was looking right at them with a glint in his eyes and a cruel smirk "Kratos-son" he said as Loki stood up and put Mimir back on his belt and reached slowly behind him for his axe "BROTHERS! BEHOLD, THE ONE WHO WOULD DENY THE GRACE OF WAR EVERLASTING!" he said before pointing a finger at Loki "THE DISGRACED SON OF OUR GOD! HE MUST NOT PILFER OUR TEMPLE! KILL HIM! DESTROY THE FALSE GOD!" he cried out as all the members of the cult turned to them letting out war cries and let their cloaks fall down showing themselves similarly ashen skinned and scarred. some wielding daggers others swords. Loki grabbed his axe and twirled it once in his hand "we walked right into a bloody trap ... well i count at least two hundred ... i'll take the hundred on the left" he said before jumping off the balcony and brought his axe down creating a cluster of ice to form stabbing two of the cultists who were near him.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor's eyes shined softly as he saw the priest had spotted them and sure enough, his brother was right. It was indeed a trap. The thing was if it was a trap for the two gods or the two hundred men. Thor only smiled as he heard his brother, Loki, speak about how they will split the two hundred in half for each person,"Try to keep up then, brother. It's been awhile since we faught side by side.."
Once Loki dropped down first, Thor watched as ice crystals formed to kill two men with blood thick but unnatural. This gave the God of Thunder curiosity but knew he had to join in the battle. Dropping down alongside his brother, Thor Odinson thrust Mjolnir down against the ground which created a electrical current which electricuted five of the men before twirling around his hammer to throw his large axe straight forward, cutting another five men in half with the sixth man thrown back and pinned against the wall with Stormbreaker in his chest,"You should of ran.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"no point, these lot are complete basket cases, and Spartans to boot, they'd never retreat" Mimir said while Loki swung his ax and sliced about seven more before swinging back to him like a boomerang. but was surprised at the sight of their blood "that's odd-" he said but Mimir interrupted Loki's train of thought but saying one was behind him which earned the leviathan axe to be embedded in said assaulter's face before Loki kicked him away get the axe out "you mean in general or just the two of us? last i recall the only time we fought side by side by ourselves was that bar fight in that pub in that port ..." he said before killing three more who came at him before switching to his scepter and fought with it "we barely hit adulthood and you just had to grab that patron's meed as it came by you from that waitress"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:20 am
User Image
User Image

"Don't NIT PICK, LOKI!", The God of Thunder replied to him questioning him in general or just the two of them fighting together only in the bar which wasn't true. There was many times they had fought together side by side. Before the events of Ragnorak when they needed a ship, they used these really fancy weapons that shot out plasma at their enemies. The battle against Hela, the battle at the Ice Realm, Jotunheim with the warriors three. This brought a smile on his face as he threw his axe over his head which cut through ten heads in a row before bouncing off the returning axe that belonged to Loki. When it bounced, the axe turned as it spinned around the building with a mixture of lightning and ice as it cut down twenty more around the two brothers. Thor reached out his hand to call his axe back to his hand before summoning back Mjolnir in his free hand,"And that meed was quite delicious so I wouldn't mind going to get more after we are done here."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"maybe, if it's still standing. it has been a few centuries" Loki said offhandedly as he chopped the head off another cultist's head "this just doesn't end, brother ... think. we need to end this fast!" Mimir said as Loki put his cunning mind to work and held his scepter in the air "I CHALLENGE THE RIGHT!" he said making the cultists stop and back away from him "TO WIELD THE BLADES OF CHAOS!" he said as the cult leader gazed at him incredulously "you? you are nothing. a half-breed, barely a god ... what gives you the right?" he said as Loki looked around and shrugged offhandedly "if that is so then i'll burst into flames and be dust like the others who tried" he said as Mimir muttered about Loki being crazy "or do you fear your words will be put in question ... after all, if you lied about this then who is to say you haven't lied about everything else to these people?" he asked as the cultists turned to their leader who snarled and stood to the side offering his arm in invitation for him to try.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items