Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This place has a lot of beauty in it's strength. There are blacksmiths, shops, etc.!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 am
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

in a beam of bright multicolored light on the outskirts of the city, both Loki and Thor landed standing in the center of a Celtic imprint burnt on the ground. after getting his bearings, Loki waved his hands making his and Thor's clothes appear more like Grecian travelers and their axes to look like walking sticks before causing the symbol to be covered up by dirt then looked to the city-state itself "well brother, welcome to Sparta; where everyone lives and breaths war ... where my father was born" he said slightly frowning before looking at Thor "try not to break it" he said sarcastically to break the tension

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:34 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

As the light disappeared, Thor was down on his left knee with his axe and hammer in each hand. Standing up, the god of thunder watched as his clothing was transformed into Grecian travels with his axe turned into a walking stick. His hammer didn't transform into anything so he just placed it on the left side of his belt as he walked up to his brother with his voice quiet,"Alright..lets go in, get your father's blades, go to the local pub and steal a keg, and get out of here, brother."
The God of Thunder then looked out toward the city as he saw that this place was quite beautiful with warriors training in the fields. Their armor was shined from the sunlight shining against the golden armor with their red capes flowing in the breeze. Thor relaxed his walking stick against his shoulder as he spoke up with a soft tone coming out of his lips,"How long did you live here for? I'm surprised you didn't try to take over this kingdom."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:12 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

hearing Thor say he wanted to take a keg of alcohol with him, Loki rolled his eyes "it will not be that easy ... the Cult of Kratos is feared but also hidden" he said walking with Thor as he exclaimed that he was surprised he didn't try to take over "i actually lived on an island a bit farther away called Kephallonia for the five years it's been, out in the woods there ... kept to myself mostly, only interacted with the mortals there to trade meat for supplies" he said before hesitating a moment "when i was a child ... my father and i went to collect a whetstone that could make any weapon the sharpest in all the nine realms for Sindri, it had been in the hands of a band of pirates called the 'Revers' ... we found their hideout and the body of their leader with a knife in the back. his spirit said his son did it, back then i could hardly believe a so would do that to his own father ... we found the son but he was killed by his own men ... he thought himself ready to lead, but didn't know the burden that came with" he said before turning to Thor "after i remembered my first life ... i realized that ... what i did was out of spite ... rage ... i wanted to rule Midgard because ... i felt like i had nothing. Odin favored you, truth or no, that's how i saw it ... i'm no king ... nor a hero. i ... i can never be what you are Thor ... that is why i let the Frost Draugrs into the Vault that day of your coronation" he said sadly and shook his head before looking back at the city and walked to the gates

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor listened quietly to his brother as they walked toward the city, listening about his time in a place called Kephallonia for five years to his time with his father talking to a spirit of a band of pirates for Sindri. With his left right hand gripping onto his hammer disguised as a walking stick, Thor thought to himself on how much he had missed in his life. Closing his eyes softly, he continued to listen about the reason why he lead the Frost Draugrs into the fault during his coronation which only made him sigh softly as he spoke up right when they reached the open gates,"That is now in the past now, brother..I was a naive and selfish but now...now I'm just a little selfish. We'll find what belongs to you, we just need to search around and find a way to get some information."
This was when he saw something quite interesting. Walking into the city, he noticed a small tavern with a hand carved sign that showed that they served alcohol at this location,"And I think I had just found a great first place to start."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

looking at the sign, Loki shook his head sighing "i believe you have, what the mortals call: a drinking problem ... but i agree" he said patting his shoulder "just don't drink the Lemnian Wine ... trust me" he said recalling the time his father shared with him a bottle from Tyr's vault. smelt of rotten eggs and tasted almost as foul "i think you have to be used to the drinks here" he said but then noticed something: a somewhat stout man with dark black curly hair wearing a leopard skin patterned shirt and shorts, sat at a table with a goblet in his hand smirking at the two of them. even stranger was no one else could seem him. "i think we found someone who can help us" he said nodding to the man in question

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

As they walked into the tavern, Thor walked behind the God of Mischief with his walking stick close to him, his hammer being covered with the cloak around him. Looking around, he could see that the whole tavern just stared at the two brothers before the lute player began to play in the corner of the room again. The place was a little loud but not loud enough to hear his brother saying they might have found the guy they are looking for. Thor turned to see the man in a modern, yet not tasteful outfit. Leopard printed shirt and shorts was definitely something Thor did not find interesting but it definitely popped out like a sore thumb,"That is one strange looking man...sounds like our guy to me."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"you two are a long way from home" the man said pouring a bottle of wine in his goblet. upon closer inspection, Loki saw the man had bloodshot eyes, a slight redness in his nose, and his black hair sort of looked almost purple in a certain light "so ... you're my nephew? i recall your father, i was one of the ones that didn't die. being born a demigod then becoming a god has its advantages i guess" he asked making Loki confused "beg your pardon" he said as the man rolled his eyes "i'm Dionysus, son of Zeus ... god of Wine and parties, normally i avoid Sparta but ... well they have a beautiful vineyard and make EXCELLENT WINE!" he said as the last part he raised his goblet as the tavern cheered. with a smirk, Dionysus took a drink from his goblet and set it down still looking, strangely, sober "yes well ... unfortunately while we have not had the pleasure of tasting such excellence, that is not the-" he said before looking at Thor and shrugged slightly "well, main reason we are here" he said as Dionysus smirked and walked over to a corner booth as Loki followed and poured both of them a goblet of red wine. not wanting to be rude, Loki took a sip fdrom him and smiled nodding approvingly "the Cult of Kratos ... yes i'm aware. we gods may not be on Olympus at the moment, but we could feel when those things showed up again ... the Blades of Chaos" he said shaking his head in disapproval "Ares should have never had those made ... he regrets that decision now, obviously ... but those blades are cursed ... they will always bring bloodshed ... are you sure you wish to take them up?" he said as Loki looked somber "i have no choice" he said as the wine god chuckled "there's always a choice ... you could let them all kill themselves trying to merge themselves with it, or take them up yourself"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to this man who is apparently Loki's uncle as they walk toward the corner booth, Thor sat down in the inner seat with the wine in front of him. Nodding softly, he lifted up his goblet in honor of Dionysus' health before swallowing the entire amount of the fermented fruit juices. Placing the goblet back onto the table, he listened to the story of these blades that Loki is looking for. The Blades of Chaos. Turning toward Loki, he was worried about what these blades are going to do to his brother before looking back at Dionysus with drunken worry in his eyes,"What can you tell us about these Blades of Chaos?"

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

upon hearing Thor's request to hear about the blades, Dionysus moved his goblet in the middle of the table which turned into a bowl. the wine ripples as it showed a battle of horrific death then showed a man with flaming red hair and beard in armor "Ares, back before he died the first time, created them from the depths of Hades in the realm of Tartarus. imbued with fire, the chains that were connected to it seared onto the arm of Kratos who then was mortal as a reminder to his pledge to forever be a servant to the God of War" he said as the wine showed Kratos' arms being burned and fused with the chains as Loki looked away but then the scene changed to show Kratos sitting on a throne "however, because Kratos killed Ares he took his place as the new God of War and was able to remove the chains at will. though it would seem any mortal who tries to weild them will die from the pain if they are not strong enough. only a god, or demigod can handle it" he said while Loki sighed slightly "so i am to have these burned onto my arms?" he asked but the god of wine shrugged "who knows ... you are his son so perhaps not, but it is hard to tell with the offspring of a god. or their decedent, take my grand-daughter for example ... she's skilled as a pirate, but in terms of my side of her blood, Odelia still has a long ways to go. not to mention Vincent Angel is strong but no where close to how his pops was from what i remember .... my point is: anything can happen" he said making Loki nod and watch the wine which showed his father slaying a Hydra before looking at the god "what would you do?" he asked taking Dionysus by surprise "me? I'd throw them back into Tartarus to be perfectly honest ... these blades ... they have a cursed story" he said as the wine showed a blast of fire and Kratos swinging his blades in a scissor motion before waving his hand making it a goblet again "but it's not my choice, it is yours Atreus, son of Kratos" he said as Loki thought about it long and hard before extending his hand and his skin turned blue for a time and the wine froze solid before his hand returned to normal "i do not believe i'll have an issue with fire" making Dionysus smirk "Mt. Taygetos, a few ways away from here .... before a large earthquake a while back happened, Spartans would throw captured enemies and convicts down a very deep pit that went into the mountain, they'd either die on impact or of starvation and thirst ... either way, that is where you'll find this cult ... but be warned, they will not hesitate to kill you. and they will not show mercy"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:05 am
User Image
User Image

His eyes were glued on the bowl of wine as it showed everything that Dionysus was talking about involving Kratos, Loki's father, and how he used the blades to become the new God of War in his youth. Brushing his beard softly, he let Loki assure Dionysus that he will have the will power to wield these blades which only made Thor grew worried. These blades seem to be powerful but will Loki be able to wield them? Dionysus told the two the location of where this cult was that had these blades in their possession, making his eyebrow raise about a pit that Spartans used to execute their enemies. With a soft chuckle, Thor grabbed his walking stick before speaking up with a soft tone,"Thank you, Dionysus but let me ask you a simple question, God of Wine. Why are you telling us this information? Did someone send you here?"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"sent me? no, i was just in the neighborhood ... so to speak" he said as Loki stood up as well "even so, why?" he asked as Dionysus remained silent for a while before drinking from his goblet then put it down "your father hated us ... after that issue with Pandora's Box, well ... lets jut say, there are many Olympians who wish to right a very old wrong ... all of us are purged of that darkness, most don't even remember the terrible things they did" he said then folded his fingers "plus ... you treated my granddaughter with respect during your match, fought with honor ... repaying that kindness" he said as Loki sobered up a bit nodding respectfully to him "we are grateful for your help" he said before Dionysus smiled and vanished in a ripple of light leaving the scent of grapes behind

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:51 am
User Image
User Image

As the God of Wine disappeared with the scent of grapes flowing around them that he left behind, the God of Thunder just sat back in his seat before finishing off his goblet before placing it on the table. He was thinking about what all he missed. He didn't know much about these gods from Olympus but knew that they were the same level as the Asgardians. With a soft chuckle, Thor sat up before slowly walking out of the booth with a little bit of dizziness making him hard to walk a little bit. Leaning his right hand on the counter, Thor turned to his brother before speaking up with conviction,"If everything he said was true then we have to make sure we really want to do this. You saw what he showed us so I want to know. Are you sure you are wanting to use this? Might be good now but might be a curse later on."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

noticing his stumbling, Loki helped his brother steady himself "you're usually more tolerant ... how much have you had to drink?" he asked offhandedly before hearing Thor speak and thought about it "my father once told me ... that being a god is to be cursed, filled with a lifetime of anguish and tragedy. you know this ... after everything we both suffered through. after everything i caused ..." he said before shaking his head as they came out of the pub "it will be no worse than what we had to endure ... but this time? this time i'll fight by your side. i doubt your mortal friends would approve but ... well ... given that i'm a bit too well known among demons as a devious trickster, Daichi will either try to get me to join me or kill me ... knowing our luck? most likely the second one. which means even if i wasn't by your side willingly, i would be either way. and the Blades of Chaos are able to kill any manner of creatures, if my father was correct"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well lets see...I had a beer when I woke up..a keg...maybe three...I lost count I think before I found you, Loki.", The God of Thunder spoke as they walked out of the tavern. Thor then listened to his wiser brother as he helped the God of Thunder stay up, sighing softly as he knew that Loki was right. Looking out toward the mountains, he only chuckled again before picking himself back up on his own two feet before relaxing his walking stick against his shoulder before speaking up with determination in his heart,"It would be good to fight alongside you, brother. You and I will kill this pretend god and hang his head up next to Thanos'. I will be by your side and never leaving you again...hey let's do "Get Help" when we get there."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers