Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Blood God Keyblade::.
User Image

History has been re-written..
Light has now faded and darkness rules the realms

Falling from the sky like a star falling from the heavens, like a meteor, something crashed hard straight against the ground making a large crevice of dirt and rock as a man stood there, leaning against the statue that commemorated King Leonidas in his battles all those years ago. Who was this man? Not even he knew anymore as he began to feel something. Something shaking him. Within his own mind, he saw the visions that Shukurai, the god that helped Valencia and Layla escape his attack, had implanted into his own mind. The night of flames kept continuing over and over in his mind as he looked at the man who burned down his home. The man who killed his family...or was it a man? Was it even human?
This struck a nerve within his mind as what looked to be glitching within his mind of the man kept switching in and out. The man who was believed to be the murderer kept glitching from him to a shadow with large horns flowing high above his head. The man clenched his fists tight as he opened his eyes to see the sun high above the sky, softly blinding his green and blue eyes which made the bloodied demigod cover his eyes with the hand. After a few moments to try and collect himself, making his eyes adjust to the sun, he slowly brought himself up, feeling weak in the knees as he knew that what had happened was nothing more than mind altering. Was he truly being blinded by Daichi's intentions and could never see his silver tongued lie or was the enemy trying to trick him. The large man only groaned as he placed his left hand over his shoulder, popping his shoulder back into his arm socket, groaning softly from the pain. Blood dripped over the red headed demigod's face as he softly wiped it off of his forehead, letting his wounds heal as he began to think to himself. Was this all a dream...or not? He himself didn't know as a portal appeared in front of him as he slowly brought himself up from the ground, walking within before the portal disappeared.

The Angels have fallen..
Time for the Devil...to Rise...

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

'What the....what happened? Where am I? Am I....dead?'

These were the thoughts that were flowing through Vincent's mind as his green and blue eyes slowly opened, seeing nothing but beautiful blue skies, small clouds, and the sun beginning to touch the horizon, giving the sky a little bit of a orange hue. It was beautiful but still Vincent's question still stood. Where was he? Sitting up slowly, Vin began to recall what had happened back at Icarus Peak. He remembered a powerful gust of wind knocked him out of the sky along with his brother, Yozora before beginning their decent down off the mountain. That was when he saw a portal that looked almost like a galaxy below him open. That was the last thing he remembered as he looked to his left to see that Yozora was already beginning to pick himself up from the ground and looked around. Vin groaned softly as he heard his brother speak up,"I...I remember this place..I've been here before..."
Vin looked around before noticing the large statue in front of the two, a statue of a lion and four cement pillars surrounding it but there was something else that seemed out of place. Leaning against the statue was something that shined brightly with gold against the sun. Vin rubbed his eyes to help him see better before opening them to see that this item that was shining gold was something that will still haunt his memory. The item was the Keyblade of Olympus shining in all of it's glory in front of both sons of Arigane. Confused, Vin stood up slowly before speaking up in a tired voice,"What...the hell is that doing here?"
"It's...it's our gift. A gift that we rightly deserve...", Yozora spoke up as he began to walk over toward it, intended on keeping this weapon for himself. Vin, who didn't want anything to do with this weapon of power, walked over to it before speaking up,"We don't need this thing...it's too powerful for anyone to have.."
"Are you...are you kidding me, right now?", Yozora spoke up, turning his head toward his brother in annoyance,"Do you understand? I've fought for so long, served under that maniac...being tortured, manipulated....do you understand that we deserve this? If you don't want this, stay out of my way.."
Vin's eyes grew wide as he turned his attention toward his brother, his eyes tearing up as he stood in front of the weapon, the gift that Yozora was wanting. That was when Vin finally realized one thing and one thing only. Yozora wasn't fighting for peace in the realms but instead, he was fighting for power. He was fighting to take control of the realms, not free them. Vin finally understood why Yozora only arrived when it was time to fight against Daichi,"You...You weren't actually trying to fight alongside us...you didn't want to fight for the realms' freedom...you were fighting to rule-"
That was when Vin was smacked out of the way, slamming against the ground as he felt the hard ground smack against him. Groaning in pain, Vin picked himself up, looking up at Yozora who was reaching for the handle of the powerful keyblade which Vin yelled out to him,"If you want that power....you'll have to kill me for it..."
Yozora stopped, his hand barely inches away from the handle of the Keyblade of Olympus before dropping his hand to summon his own keyblade. The Blood God keyblade itself. Turning toward his brother, Yozora's mouth stretched into a grin before speaking up with his head tilted to the left,"You? You think you can stop me? Without your friends by your side? You should beg for your life right now...beg for your life...to your new king..."
"....I will do...what I must...", Vin spoke up as he stood back up, two brothers standing face to face with their keyblade armor broken and warn. Their keyblades scuffed and dull with the endless war they had just finished. This was the final battle, the battle to decide the fate of the realms. As the two stared at each others eyes, the two knew that this battle would end when one brother falls,"May my heart...be my guiding key..."

In the distance, sitting on a wooden chair up on top of the mountain, the cloaked man who saved the heroes on Icarus Peak watched as he knew that this was what the fans were waiting for. This was the battle that would decide the fate of the realms,"This part gets me everytime...and finally, everything comes down to this final battle..."

With that, as moments passed, it was time as the sun finally touched the horizon, the two brothers ran straight toward each other, clashing their keyblades together. With both brothers weak from their last battle, each clash of their keyblades was weak, bouncing back before the two swung again. With each swing, the two brothers clashed, making sparks fly in front of the lion statue of Leonidas. With each clash, memories flashed back in their eyes of a childhood they never had each other. Fake memories of the two brothers playing in the streets of Olympus, another clash created a memory of the two brothers eating alongside their mother, Aqua and their father, Arigane. Memories that the two brothers will never had because of destiny and the gods. Tears filled Vin's eyes as he slammed the blunt end of his keyblade against Yozora's face, making the red headed demigod fall down onto one knee before raising up, thrusting his left fist up against Vin's chin with a uppercut. This made Vin drop down to the ground, breathing heavily as Yozora stood up straight with his keyblade in hand,"You know, brother...I wish things would of been different...but the gods had other plans for us...I will make things different...under my ru-"

Yozora stood their, his eyes wide and blood dripping from his lips as he looked down to see what had happened. Looking down, the red headed Angel looked down to see that what had stopped him was Vin's keyblade, the keyblade that Arigane had gifted them both, Excalibur, had stabbed him in the chest. Blood was slowly flowing down the blade of Vin's as the blue and blond haired demigod had tears streaming down his face. Vin knew that there was no other way but the pain he felt in his own heart was nothing more than torture to him. He truly had believed that he could finally help his brother be a better person but in the end, Yozora and Vincent knew that it would end like this....

With that, Vin thrust his keyblade upward, cutting straight through Yozora's heart and out his back as the red headed brother lost his balance and dropped down to the left of Vin. The Excalibur keyblade flew out, dropping and stabbing into the ground next to Yozora's Blood God keyblade, crossing the blades in a 'X' shape. As Vin continued to tear up, streams flowing down his face, Yozora coughed up blood from his lungs as he spoke up while lying down next to his brother,"I...*cough*...I guess...I guess you win, brother...sad...I won't be there at your wedding....it's beautiful isn't it? The sky...it's so....beautiful........"

With that, the world felt silent as not even the wind could be heard. Turning over to his left, Vin saw the lifeless body of his brother looking up toward the sky. Vin's tears flowed down his cheeks as his weak body couldn't even move. 'Why? Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't the gods prevent this? Why couldn't we truly be family?' These questions ran through Vin's mind as he slowly picked himself up just as he looked to his right toward the statue of Leonidas. More specifically at the keyblade everyone was so crazy about. Clenching his fist in the dirt, Vin knew what he must do as he slowly picked himself up just as someone walked up to him,"Sir...are you alright?"
Vin turned his head slightly as he noticed a cloaked man walking with a shovel by his side. He looked old and experienced in his Greek robes as the old man walked over to the statue with a sad look on his face,"I saw that man...here before...he was injured and I helped him get better with his dislocated shoulder...he reminded me of a man I knew a long...long time ago...but I knew...destiny has a funny way of bringing people where they need to be..."
Vin stood there, silent as he walked over to the golden keyblade before slowly grabbing it. He knew the weapon was way too powerful for anyone's hands as he slowly walked backwards, turning his attention to the left to see his brother lying there. No longer in pain. Trying to stay strong, Vin knew that people would think of him as a villain while the two keyblades began to slowly disappear in different colored particles of light. Trying to keep his breathing in control, the man began to begin work on digging. Knowing that this is the most appropriate time, Vin stabbed the Keyblade of Olympus down to the ground before reaching in his pocket. Moving his hand away, he pulled out his cigarette pack as he opened it, showing the last cigarette that he waited to smoke for the right time. This was the most appropriate time as he used his Diamond Dogs zippo lighter to light the end of it, the tobacco smoke filling his lungs as he watched from the side lines the end of the war on Mount Olympus. The Etherion Canon fired down on Olympus, meaning the end of the war had finally happened as he looked over at his cigarette in his hand. The realms were finally safe...for now. With that, he turned to the old man with a soft nod before finishing his cigarette, tossing the butt to the side before grabbing the Keyblade of Olympus. The weight of such a weapon was powerful as he held it with both hands just as a portal appeared in front of him. With a soft sigh, Vin walked forward, walking through the portal as it closed behind him as he headed back toward Thebes.

With that, the old man let out a soft sigh as he brushed the dirt off his hands. Helping Yozora into the grave, the old man began to fill the grave back up with dirt, right in front of the statue of the great Leonidas. Once it was all done, the old man sighed softly in relief before stopping and turned his head to fourth wall for all the audience to see.

"This maybe the end of his story but it isn't the end of the story. We may not like to write these scenes down and though I don't like making people feel feelings...but I know that this will tell a good point...Sometimes...being a author is a blessing and a curse..."

With that, his body began to change as his skin began to show a galaxy-like look around his whole body. His once white balding hair was now like purple flames and his grey eyes were now like large stars. Leaving a small smile on his face, a galaxy portal appeared around him before disappearing, leaving behind blood-soaked sand and the feeling of sadness around the statue.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items