Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Father Mine (S'lene + Al'ndru + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:30 am
The darkness was the only time that S'lene felt any peace. She found herself drawn to the night sky, and so too was Croglinth. The constantly orange-eyed brown had decided that this was their time, and so often? They slept very little. Even now, she was on dragonback, just now landing on their weyrledge after a long evening's flight, and a bath and oiling. The brown rumbled low in his chest, glancing at the now-empty sands with a baleful glare. He wasn't fond of the little ones...nor was his Rider, but they were Pern's future, whether he liked it or now. For now S'lene had business to attend to, things that they kept until just before they slept. Shucking his riding straps, and pulling off her own wherhide gear, the woman shook out her dark hair before heading for her father's weyr. Who knew if Al'ndru would be awake at this hour, especially since he was courting a newer Rider that was younger than she.

Ah well. Croglinth reached out to Alucarth roughly, not giving a shard if the Bronze was sleeping. The dragon had little respect for authority, or for hide, S'lene is coming to see Yours. Do make sure he's at least decent before she walks in on something neither she nor I want scarred in to our memories. S'lene gave little to no thought when she knocked on his weyr then simply walked in, "Father." Her tone was cool, distant, those eyes looking around. She had to wonder if that tiny Green was somehow cuddled up with her father's Bronze...or if the young Rider was here....ah well, it mattered not. She was here now.

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:15 pm
Lying upon his ledge, Alucarth bristled at the voice of the brown that spoke to him. There was only one brown that dared to speak to him, or any other bronze, in such a manner. His eyes lazily opened and looked up at the sky, seeing the time before he closed them and let out a huff.

Mine...your hatching, Saerialene, is coming to see you.

If Al'ndru had been asleep normally he might have been grumpy no matter who was at the door, but with everything that had happened during the hatching he was spending a bit more time awake at night. Not that he had anything to do with any of the decisions made but, pouring over reports of recent Threadfall and others, help the man to focus.

Alucarth...you know her name is S'lene. Even if Cronglinth doesn't show you respect, at least show her respect for the name she chose. He was just standing up when S'lene knocked on the door. Of course the young woman just walked inside right after and Al'ndru raised an eyebrow. "Normally you wait until the person inside opens the door." His voice was monotone as he spoke, but he wasn't upset by it either. If he had been with someone else in his bed and she just walked in, well that was her own fault.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:11 pm
S'lene raised a single brow at his comment, her head canting ever so slightly, "Would it have mattered? The worst that could have happened is that you might've been in bed with that child." The word child was said pointedly, as she moved to Alucarth. She'd always been kind to the bronze, fond of him, "I've missed you." She could feel Croglinth's grumble, even from this distance, and could see a little green, ledges away, dancing and waiting. The little one WANTED to snuggle up to the large bronze, which she thought was almost sweet, "I thought you might like company...After the hatching, and all that's been happening since the Star came close enough to begin Threadfall."

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:54 pm
His hand rose to run through his hair at her words, a deep sigh escaping him as he listened to her. He knew that she wasn't upset by it but, knowing his daughter she would continue to poke and prod at him just because she could. "No, I suppose it wouldn't have mattered." Al'ndru's eyes watched as S'lene walked over to where Alucarth was. Her words towards the bronze had him lift his head and let out a deep and happy thrum.

You've come a long way from the small hatchling that use to climb all over me S'lene. Yes, yes. It's all so sweet. Alucarth was sending feelings a pride towards Al'ndru, as well as happiness that the woman had said she had missed him, not her own father. Though Al'ndru didn't begrudge her that, he hadn't been much of a father in all honesty, he had been busy and unable to devote her with all of his attention. Alucarth had taken up some of that slack to help him, watching over the girl when he had been busy with meetings.

"Do you want some Klah?" Al'ndru moved over to the table he had been sitting out, the table that still had hides with reports on it. He grabbed a container that had had Klah in it and poured it into two cups, taking a sip and making a face as the liquid had gone cold. "Company would be good." He rose a hand to rub at his temples as he sat back down in his chair, slumping some. "I'm still amazed by the...gall of that Western bronze..."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers