[Prp] Aftermath (Rhiyn and Rothy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:45 pm
This RP belongs to Melo and Thali and details the doings of two friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 pm
User ImageIn the end, neither Rothgar nor Rhiyn found themselves to a dragon's liking. For Rothgar it would be nice to exchange words with a dragon besides his father's. So far not one hatchling had ever responded when he called out to them for whatever reason. "Good luck" and "What about me?" were beneath them. He wondered if any Candidate ever got a reply, standing out there looking constipated while they sent out "waves of love and encouragement." Feeling pretty low, despite his amiable nature, he hoped someone had to change their pants before the feast.

"Come on, Rhiyn, let's go. The feast's probably already started." At least they both now had a friend to walk off the Sands with.

Thaliawen

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:55 pm
He couldn’t believe it. He’d failed again. Demanthra has said she’d always have faith in him, but he wasn’t sure he believed her. She was the assistant candidatemaster. Surely he embarrassed her? Now that he had told her he fancied her, surely everyone in the Weyr knew about it.

“Probably,” he agreed. “Shards, I’m not looking forward to the telling off we’ll get. They might take our knots away again.”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:44 am
User ImageRothgar was not too keen on the idea of losing rank again but the ones that really mattered to him could not be taken from him, unless someone wished to remove his hands. His family worked with wool, after all. But while this Weyr could get quite brutal but he doubted even that was within their scope of reasonable punishments.

But he also knew that certain things would mean a lot to Rhiyn, and his candidacy was a matter of pride. Similar to Rothgar's, having a whole branch of the family in the skies, but also very different. "Rhiyn, just remember that you did nothing wrong, you did nothing to anger a queen, and did nothing to harm another. You are innocent, even if they say you're blameless. I hope that will fill you with determination instead of anger or anxiety. My whole family would have seen that hatching and not a-one of them would mistake me for those ruffians out there. I like to go incognito for my mischief-making." Never mind that his idea of mischief included stealing bubbly pies or pissing off a watch-wher in the middle of the night-- not one of his smartest moves, but not something as downright stupid as angering a queen, and her queen-mother!  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces