Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:13 am
Tail flicked violently behind the peach colored female with striking gradients, eyes flashed with anger as she swiped, open clawed, at a rock and sent it skittering across the ground.

LEFT! ABANDONED! CURSED????

She loved her Aunt dearly and had recently been told the full truth of things. Plus her father hung around occasionally and she hated him for everything as well. Perhaps if he hadn't-no. If he had never meet her mother then she wouldn't be here today.

Still, what of the rest of her family? Would she see her siblings again?

They had been with their Aunt the day the new warlord came upon the lands and with his appearance came the disappearance of their 'mother' and the rest of their siblings. Like a cloud of smoke they were gone, lost to the void and no trace of them to be found.

She had a couple of her siblings, but the rest of her sisters and her brother were gone. Would she see them again?

Frustrated was more likely what she was and now she couldn't even become a Captain or a Reaver in the ways she had been taught as a cub! She could shoot for priestess though and that thought appealed to her.

She wasn't about to just BECOME someone's wife for the sake of having claimed cubs either. She'd pick what happened with her future.

Unaware she wasn't alone any longer she let out a growl of pent up aggression and sat down rather dramatically.

Safaia
<3 <3 <3 Take all the time you need to respond! Sorry took me a little longer than I expected to set up

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creiddylad had been busy down towards where some of the other ladies liked to trade their trinkets and choice bits of food right along with their gossip. It hadn't been a very successful morning in finding out any new information. She had been attempting to see if there was any new gossip about the new warlord, but so far there were few loose lips to be found. Just lots of complaints over things that Cried found absolutely ludicrous.

She was walking back towards her den, intent on letting her thrall help groom her fur and discuss any plannings with Ylva. How she needed her daughter to marry well. One thrall in the household didn't offer too much added power, but Creid was certain that it was only the beginning.

A rather rude huff and puff of a growl did drag Creid's attention away enough to see someone sulking like a sack of rocks. "Do sit up before you shame yourself any further," she replied curtly. She didn't even know whom this lioness was, but at the least, no one, regardless of rank, should carry themselves as such.

AstoriaFallen

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:07 am
Safaia

During her huffing and puffing she neglected to notice she was no longer alone, that was until a voice cut through the air telling her to fix her posture. Flattening her ears she couldn't be too upset about the guidance she was being given because she did look like a right mess. Sitting up she rolled her shoulders until an audible pop was heard and then she turned her red gaze to look upon the female that had told her to fix herself up.

"I should know better than to allow myself to look like such a bramble in public, my emotions tend to run away with me." She was a teenager, she was allowed that luxury sometimes right? The female was familiar, but unfamiliar. One of the locals she'd seen from a distance before, never having actually spoken to.

Taking a moment to compose herself she decided to focus her attention on this female, with lovely colored hair. It was gradient, much like her own, though different shades of course, it still piqued her interest, if only because the lioness was lovely.

"Did my sulking interrupt you? I had believed I was alone." Her mistake for not sulking where no one would see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:05 pm
Creiddylad wasn't one to take up insults, especially from those younger than herself. The political game was played by being even headed and quick-witted, not letting your emotions run away from you. That was how you opened yourself up for opponents to eviscerate you, politically or... literally.

"Alone is for being within dens," Creid replied with a snap. "You are out in the open and as such, you interrupted everyone." She flicked her tail again, arching a brow at the adolescent. Rather rude, but Creid was confident that her tone displayed enough of her dislike. It seemed too apparent with the younger generation that no one taught them manners. Yes, strength was an important under current to the pride, to tow along the ships of victory and glory to all. But to keep oneself disciplined...that seemed a talent lost to the ages.

"Be alone in the open if you wish," the older female added on, turning her head to leave. The adolescent had collected herself, even as rude as her comment had been.

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 pm
It was painfully clear to the ex warlords adopted daughter that this female had been displeased with how she had come upon her. Truly the fault half laid with meria herself and most to the fact her upbringing had been one of 'raise yourself' since her aunt had other things to do. Still, Meria should have known better and the tone of the other across from her.

Perhaps she could learn from her, she was still going enough to be molded into someone great, she just lacked the guidance at home.

Rising after the female slowly she gave a small bow if her head.

"Truer words could not have been spoken."

Raising her gaze to look upon the other, "This may seem an odd request, but I've nothing to lose by asking. I have not much to give as Ushindi staked claim to my mothers belongings, but I could arrange for payment if it's something you desire." GET to the point meria.

"I wish to be molded into a fine lioness within our lands but lack the guidance and proper knowledge that comes from said mentorship. Would you be willing to take on such a task as to help guide me?" Meria could only do so much on her own, she had much left to learn and seeking out a teacher was her only option now.

Her little fit behind her, the females scolding had her on a track of mind. Become a proper and respectful female within the pride. She already had a priestess training her in a skillset, but her mannerisms were.... not what Meria looked for when it came to becoming more as a woman.

Safaia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:21 pm
Creid turned back to the lioness. She had intended to completely leave her alone, as deserving as that would have been. Shame was something that developed with age; as one grew out of cubhood, one had to learn how the world functioned. A society was only constructed with unspoken rules and expectations. To succeed, you had to learn how best to take advantage of these rules. Creiddylad had done her best, and after years she had found herself in a position of influence. Even if it was small, she would grasp it with bloody claws if she must.

"It will be work," she said, implying that the adolescent had much to learn. She didn't even really want to do this, to be frank. But Creiddylad did want to see meaningful change in the pride, and so she had to do what she must to see that change through. "I will require a small deposit up front," she continued, waving a paw around. "Something to show that you yourself desire this change. Once completed, I will demand another small payment, mattering on how well you've grown and learned how to play the politics of being a freeborn." She didn't know how much this Meira could afford, but intentions meant more than hollow promises and ill-gotten wealth.

AstoriaFallen

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:06 pm
Safaia

She was expecting to be left standing there after the way she initially came off towards the older female but she replied with something she didn't expect to hear. Creid was going to go out on a limb and actually oblige to help her find a match and she was going to make sure to come up with the down payment. While a majority of her mother's belongings had been taken she still had ways of accruing what she might need. "I'm willing and able to put in the work." It was guidance she needed, there wasn't anyone she could rely on family wise to shape her to be a valuable member of the pride.

"When should I bring the deposit to you?" So she'd at least have a time frame to work with. She'd be able to make the rest work from there, she just needed to know when to have at least 'something' by. This was probably one of the more exciting things to have happened to her within the pride so far, it was fortunate for her to have been sulking this day. Still, things could have gone smoother as a first introduction, having been reprimanded like such was a bit of an embarrassment.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games