Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Unhappenings - Toby's Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:52 am
Toby was on a mission and needless to say it wasn’t going well by this point. He was with a girl, one that he had fallen for and hard. The local cops from the past had gotten them surrounded and he could tell they were already in trouble. His time watch beeped some warning at him and he cursed. ”No…” ”What?” She asked turning to him as the men surrounded them, aiming their weapons at them. He could see the laser sights on her face now and wished things had gone differently. ”They’re pulling me back, they just figured out a way to, Toni warned me there would be a beep on my watch like that if they did.” ”Cant you stop it?” Toby sighed, he already felt the time tech charging up and phasing to pull him out. ”No…F*CK!” ”One thing before you go then… Toby.” She grabbed him by the cheek and lowered his head and kissed him, genuinely. ”Thank you for helping me.”

He popped back into the future before he could say anything else and cursed up a storm and glared at Toni who was confused at his state. ”SEND ME BACK GOD DAMN IT!” ”I can’t, the machine can’t take that power… To…” Toby lifted the gun he had and aimed it at her. ”TOBIAS ALEX MIZUKI!” Toby spun towards the door to spot their father just barely in it, eyes glowing red almost white at the moment. ”It isn’t good dad, there’s too many discrepancies with his mission, he or the girl he was supposed to stop really ******** up, I don’t know what to do.” He was barely in the room but stayed there so he was out of the way and thought for a bit. ”Do it, worse comes to worse, he’s ******** up, we can fix it later.” Toni nodded and started the process to pull Toby back. When Toby did come back he looked like hell and was utterly pissed. Though when he started shouting to send him back Topher’s anger shot straight up and then the instant he aimed the gun at Toni and it flared to full white after the blast from the machine sent her flying back. The building may have shook but he wasn’t sure. ”TOBIAS ALEX MIZUKI!” He started but Toby was having none of it and disappeared.

His anger was blinding him and he didn’t hear Toni call after him or Tonya and Kaleb enter the room shortly after. ”Grampy…” A little voice squeeked at him and he felt small hands on his face and heard a cautious Tonya near him then felt Saline in his arms and his anger was calmed instantly. ”Whoa…” ”No Grumpy, only Grampy.” Topher looked down and smiled at Saline, and nodded giving her a small squeeze. ”Right, sorry little one.” ”You can let go of the guards now, I think all of them in the building turned towards this room.” Topher sighed and closed his eyes. ”Done, sorry, I’m… going to kill Toby.” Toni was up and moving with Kaleb’s help who was carrying a sleeping Salem. ”Dad wait. He was, angry yes, but there was something else, I think it was love.” Topher blinked at that but still glared and frowned. ”He could’ve seriously hurt or injured you.” ”Dad I’m fine. I’ll have Kaleb’s people give me a good check up.”

>>

Tonya had been helping Kaleb watch the kids when the whole building shook. Saline gave a slight squeak but of course Salem slept right through it. ”What now?” ”We need to go to Toni’s lab.” Tonya looked over to Kaleb who was looking at his phone. Speaking of, she pulled hers and pushed a app that Liam had made that tracked where Topher was in the building so they can keep an eye on him if needed. She was sure Topher knew about it but let it be so they wouldn’t give him a hassle since the China and Genesis ordeal and sure enough, that’s where he was so she nodded. They couldn’t leave the kids since Kaleb’s parents were in their lab working so she picked up Saline and a small grab and go bag and they made their way to the lab. On the way they noticed confused workers wandering the halls wondering what just happened and then another thing, all the guards had just stopped and were looking in the direction of the lab. ”God damn it Topher.”

As they walked in Tonya watched Toby pop out of the timeline. She noticed Toni on the ground but moving slowly and wanted to rush to help but Kaleb was already going that way quickly and more trained. Though Topher, was standing and still, eyes closed at the moment, which was never good. ”Grampy.” Tonya moved cautiously towards Topher but Saline wanted Topher to hold him. She was very hesitant since the second Saline spoke he opened his eyes and they were glowing white. The next thing she knew Saline had grabbed Tophers face. F*ck I shouldn’t have gotten that close… But even in his blind fugue Topher grabbed her like normal, and even more amazing his rage cleared almost instantly, the only person she was aware that could do that by touch was Chris. ”Whoa…” ”No Grumpy only Grampy.” Topher agreed with her and gave her a hug. Tonya gave him a hug, glad to have him back to normal then remembered about the guards. ”You can let go of the guards now, I think all of them in the building turned towards this room.” She waited until he nodded and confirmed it was done. Kaleb was helping Toni back and she explained that whatever had just happened Toby had done it over love, well f*ck, young love was a hard thing to deal with. She turned back to Topher with a “What now?” stare.

>>

Toni’s day had been going about normally up until she checked her tablet for reports. One kept flashing at her. She was eating her breakfast while she was reading it and then continue to read it while feeding Salem and Saline. ”When he be back? Toni turned sharply towards Salem at the mention of her wayword brother and sighed. The kids were already sharp and starting to talk though they needed to start working on structure. ”Soon honey, soon.” ”He in trouble?” Toni put the table down and frowned looking at him. ”Why would you ask that?’ ”You seem sad today.” She ruffled his hair and smiled. ”It’s just a long report, means more work for mommy.” ”Ok.” Kaleb stared at her across the table knowing better and she shrugged, they were babies, smart babies but still, they wouldn’t understand yet.

As she got to the lab she kept looking over the charts and just shook her head, ”What on earth are you doing Toby?” The girl was supposed to be an easy task for him, in and out or disable her tech, what the f*ck had just happened? She pondered the thought then sent a quick text to their dad, wanting someone else to be there. Ever since his incident he seems to be mopey at least to her, so she wanted to give him something to do but had a feeling this would end up not the way she wanted. He got there quick enough and she was still hesitant but he agreed that she should pull Toby back so she did. The state her twin was in shocked her. Her empathy was low but she could feel almost every emotion coming off him but mostly anger and love? ” SEND ME BACK GOD DAMN IT!” The hate shot her way made her heart ache. She blinked at him ” ”I can’t, the machine can’t take that power… To…” She was confused, the next thing she knew there was a barrel of a gun aimed in her direction then the machine she was standing near got blasted by a kinetic blast. Her clairvoyance was enough that she had sensed it and put up a shield protecting her from the explosion and shrapnel Toby… what… why?” Her vision had gone dark for a bit but she remained lucid and awake. The next thing she knew Kaleb was kneeling down trying to help her up while holding a sleeping Salem in his hands. ”I’m ok.” She got to her feet with his help and walked over to her parents and looked over the mess. Something was definitely off. ”…I’m going to kill Toby.” Was all she caught from the last bit of their conversation and she paused throwing in her input. ”Dad wait. He was, angry yes, but there was something else, I think it was love.” Her father seemed confused at first but got angry again. ”He could’ve seriously hurt or injured you.” ”Dad I’m fine. I’ll have Kaleb’s people give me a good check up.” However she wasn’t, she felt... lost somehow, like something was missing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:01 pm
[[Toby's mission: Timframe: Topher and Chris would be about 8 ]]

”My name?” ”Yes silly, you have a name don’t you? I’m not going to call you “Mysterious Traveler From the Future” forever.” Toby laughed and took a sip of the pepsi and leaned back against the wall. He wasn’t sure why she always made him feel this way but Anya seemed to just shake things inside his head. ”Tobias Alex Mizuki.” Anya turned sharply to him at the sound of the last name and he nodded. ”My friends and family call me Toby. And yes I’m related to them, I am from the future after all.” Anya shoved him gently and laughed ”So you keep saying, you just appear one day and know things about me. You could just be a stalker.” Toby smirked and laughed again, ”Me? Never, Liam, maybe… if he ever got out of the tower. Anyway.” ”Who is Liam?” ”My younger cousin, we’re ALWAYS fighting, drives me insane, I swear sometimes he starts s**t on purpose.” ”Probably, my older sister is like that with me.”

Toby noticed her frown and sighed. ”You miss your family?” ”That psycho woman put me in this mess saying it would help my father get out of his and now…” ”In for a penny, in for a pound.” ”Yeah. My dad isn’t bad just some of the people he has to deal with can be. This town has that, but you probably know.” Toby nodded he knew a bit about her but not everything yet. ”My dad is the District Attorney and just try…” ”Wait…” Anya glared at Toby for his interruption but he checked his year on the watch, if it was right that’d mean. ”Your dad is Paul?” ”Yeah, why, do you know him in the future? What’s he like?” Toby frowned and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to go into full details because of the whole China incident with his father. ”My family knows him, lets just say we don’t see eye to eye on things but we’re working on getting a better relationship again.”

”Do you know me in the future?” Toby thought for a minute then frowned even more. He had done some research on Paul once sh*t hit the fan with his father and…”Toby?” He had closed his eyes and was not saying much, almost to the point that he had to hold back from crying. No, Anya, was Paul’s youngest, in reports he read she had died, which had brought Paul closer to his older daughter and wife and pushed his political career along to where he was in their time. nononononooooooo… ”Toby…” Anya touched his shoulder and he looked up. ”I’m not sure, there’s so much my family does that it’s hard to keep track of. I know your dad because he has a HIGH position and my grandma goes into politics and he actually helps her during the first bit but that’s well before I was even born, time travel is a sh*t thing to deal with as my dad always says.”

”Why does he say that?” Toby laughed at that. ”Cause he met my twin sister and I before we were even born and he met our mom.” ”Oh good lord, the poor man.” They both laughed after that and then stood. ”So you said your father was supposed to make a deal with some bad people nearby?” ”Yes and I’m trying to think of a way to stop it.” Toby smirked, ”We can time travel, it’ll be easy.” ”Easy for you, I haven’t had years of training to do this stuff. I’ve been stumbling my way through the days before you got here and screwing things up.” "That's why I'm here."  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:01 pm
The two let about a hour past by and finally her father showed up, then shortly after another convoy of vehicles showed up in the parking lot across from the building they were on top of. Toby pulled out some binoculars for both of them and they watched. He instantly recognized the other group and frowned. ”Why them Paul?” ”Who? I know one of them, he’s been to the house before, the tall guy, the others I don’t know.” Toby growled a bit and turned to Anya, ”Christian Gallego, leader of a syndicate group at least in my time, I don’t know if he is now. My mother and he do NOT get along, considering she’s tried to arrest him many times. He always gets out cause his lawyers are right there. Aunt Chris being a Judge and knowing a good Law firm herself doesn’t matter, that guy still gets out. His rap sheet is, just well, lets say you don’t want to know. Why your father is meeting him her…” ”I’m interrupting the…” ”ANYA NO…” But she had already jumped down, he had forgotten she had done acrobatic something or other in school and well… ”s**t.”

Toby wanted to stay in cover but she started shouting at Paul and all the Syndicate people instantly aimed their weapons at her. ”ANYA, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Paul was, well from the looks of it from here, beyond pissed. When Toby had talked with the man he was relatively calm, he’d never seen the man this way except when his father had intentionally pissed him off. ”Why are you dealing with these Syndicate people?” ”How do you know who we are girl?” Christian the leader had let his men deal with the interruption but now he had his gun out much to the annoyance of Paul, whose men were now pointing their weapons at him. Toby finally jumped down and everyone aimed their weapons at him. He gulped as he stood up and noticed, wasn’t his intention but at least they weren’t pointed at Anya. ”Why do you look so familiar?” Toby just smirked as he slowly walked forward but stopped when Paul pulled a gun and aimed it at him. He finally raised his hands. ”You might know my family, I’ll just keep it at that. Anya…” Toby went to reach for her but stopped when Paul raised his gun and the laser pointed right at his face. ”Boy, I don’t care who you are, you stay the f*ck away from my daughter.”

”Paul, really. NO EVERYONE. PUT THE WEPONS DOWN.” While he wasn’t as strong as his father, Toby had some pull, he’d feel it later doing it with this many. He hadn’t been practicing as often as Frederick wanted. He watched the confusion as Paul, and well everyone did as they were told. ”Psychic? Familiar… you’re…” ”Time to go Anya, I can’t stall them forever and Christian’s men have itchy trigger fingers.” He grabbed her and started to run off. As he did he could hear gunfire a few bullets flew in their direction ricocheting off the building as they turned the corner. ”Toby…” Toby paused and turned as Anya slowed down. He knew what was coming and didn’t want to face it. She was holding her side where a bullet had hit her and she looked at him. ”We have to move, Christian’s men will kill us both…” ”My fath…” ”Your father likely got out of there not wanting to be connected to reports of gunfire. His men have rights for bodyguards but him shooting anyone, I’m surprised he even pulled a gun on me.” Toby popped them out but back in the same time line, just out of the area so they wouldn’t be near the group. Anya winced at the energy displacement, he had forgotten about that, Toni’s people had warned them about transporting wounded people through time. ”s**t, sorr…” He stopped as he heard cars coming up quickly, he thought he had tricked them but these were different more of. ”My phone was probably tracked the moment my father knew you took me. He had a device placed on it so it doesn’t require the full whatever…” Toby glanced over as she winced, ”Triangulation?” ”Yeah that, I’m surprised he didn’t use it before to find out where I was, I’ve been gone for a while.” ”He probably did, just my being with you…” ”You’re not a bad person, he should see that by how you got me out of there.”

”Father’s see what they want to see, especially when it comes to daughters, my sister told me that.” Toby popped up from where they were hiding but instantly popped back as they were spotted, all the men Paul had brought to this location started to surge there. They were surround. ”I need to get you to a hospital that’s why I got you here there should’ve been one…” ”Maybe in your time…” Toby sighed and cursed mentally, right, time travel. ”BOY! Let my daughter go and I’ll let you live.” Toby rolled his eyes and glanced at Anya, ”Yeah, in what time…” ”Don’t make me take this to your door step Mizuki.” ”s**t…” Paul was quick to put that together, but then that’s why he went through politics so fast like his grandmother, they had really good reasoning. Anya shook her head as Toby stood up. ”I’m not armed Paul, come get her, one of Christian’s men shot her, she needs medic…” He barely managed to put a shield up as everyone fired at him at that, apparently Paul didn’t buy that. He heard a short gasp of pain below him and looked down at Anya and froze. She was shot even more, bleeding out quicker. He instantly froze everyone and lowered down to her. ”Anya…” ”To…” She was fading fast but he, he held her gently and kissed her as he had wanted to. ”I’m sorry Anya, I never meant to hurt you.” ”You can still try… to save me…silly…” She had her hand on his cheek and he froze as the thought hit him, sure Toni would be pissed, he couldn’t go back to save her through time travel, she wasn’t in THEIR time.

As he stood his eyes were glowing, one red, one green. Paul’s men were moving again but froze when they saw that. The energy around Toby was warping by that point. ”MY DAUGHTER! NOW!” Toby turned and glared at Paul who was now on the roof of the building with them but quite a bit away. ”She’s dead Paul, your own men killed her, I am unarmed, there was no need for THIS force.” ”If you ARE a Mizuki, you’re a strong Psyc…” ”If I AM a Mizuki, would you really have wanted to kill me over your daughter starting a war PAUL, you know how powerful they are. Get your head out of your A*S.” Before the men could pull the triggers Toby sent out a controlled kinetic blast that warped all the weapons useless, something his father taught him. It also had the nice benefit of knocking all the men over. He then popped out of that timeline.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Toby winced and popped back into his timeline, he had tried a few times now to save Anya, but each time, just got worse. He was well looking like utter hell and he was sure that Toni would be monitoring by now someone had probably flagged it. He was about to pop back but stopped as a hand came down on his shoulder. ”Your vitals are all over Toby, if you keep going at it like this you’ll end up dead, and then…” Toby shrugged Zain’s hand off but Zain poked him with something and he couldn’t move nor pop out. ”ZAIN!” Zain shoved Toby onto his bed and cut the shirt off. ”Idiot boy, you’ve been shot like four times, and still going, you’re as stubborn as your father, if I DON’T do something and your mother found out.” Zain just glared at Toby. Toby expected Zain to pull out a full med kit but Zain just paused and shook his head. ”You’re too impatient and whatever you’re doing will tear stitches.” Toby tried but his emotions were all over and his vision went blurry. ”Trying to save someone.” ”You know you’ll get in trouble, timelines are the way they are for a reason, changing something can change everything Tobias.” ”She’s the first person I ever… felt love for…”

Zain stepped back and Toby could tell he was thinking about something and shook his head. He put his hands hear the spot where he had been shot. Zain gave Toby a metal tube, ”Bite down on this, this is going to hu…” ”What the fu…” ”JUST DO IT BOY!” Toby had never had Zain yell at him in that tone so he did as told, the moment he did he felt Zains hands over the bullet areas again, then the bullets started to come out. He went rigid and bit down on the tube, probably a good thing otherwise he would’ve screamed in pain. He felt the last one come out then felt a warm calm sensation as the wounds felt like they started to heal. ”The hell…” ”Tell anyone of this and I’ll shoot you again and leave the bullets in but you’ll have a limp, got it?” Toby nodded. ”Besides no one will believe you.” Toby glared at Zain, sure he had caused trouble and people didn’t trust him but the doc didn’t have to rub it in his face. Toby waited for a bit and then the full out feeling and minor pain went away. Zain helped him up and he glanced down, there wasn’t a hole anywhere where he had been shot and he glance up quickly at Zain. ”How the hell Zain?” Zain just shook his head, ”I haven’t told them anything about your issues, the struggle. Keep my secret and I wont tell them yours.” ”That’s doctor to patient confidentiality though…”

Zain smirked and nodded but jabbed Toby in the chest. ”Your mental health status though, would keep you from doing anything, in fact I’m upping our meetings.” ”Zain d…” ”Toby, after THIS… I have to, you can’t keep doing this.” Toby lowered his head and looked at the floor but nodded. ”Try, I wont stop you but you know your sister is most likely monitoring you now. You’ve been caught doing this before. If she means this much to you, I know nothing will stop you.” With that Zain left as he was done doing his job for now. Toby sat on his bed staring at the floor. Sure enough he had a text from Toni wondering what exactly in the hell he was doing, wanting him to come see her or she’d pull the mission. He closed the phone and took a few breaths, ”I can’t Toni, I’m sorry…” He spoke out loud but didn’t bother responding, if he did he was sure she’d just disable everything, he was surprised she hadn’t anyway. The first time, he wanted to save someone, actually a few, a family but the others stopped him. If he had it would’ve changed too much. He was starting to hate this.

He got a clean shirt on and cleaned up his face the best he could, facing Anya with blood on his face would be bad. He popped out and tried again. This time it was two of him, the first go around but before Paul was having the meeting. He wasn’t with her yet so he quickly made his way to where he knew she’d be before the other him would get there. Sure enough she stumbled around trying to figure out the whole time travel popping in and out and ran right into him. ”Ooof, oh sorry.” He had caught her but she landed rough on him and he grunted as all the air went out of him. She got up and then helped him up. ”No worries, not the worse that has happened to me.” He had been shot after all, just a few hours ago and more than once. ”Were you trying to get away from someone, or were you just late for…” He heard someone shout at them and, yeah she was trying to get away from someone, he hadn’t even noticed at first but then she probably did avoid them at first but him being RIGHT there changed that. He grabbed her and quickly pulled her along. ”HEY!” ”I’m Toby, I wont hurt you, but I know those guys aren’t too friendly.” She didn’t try to pull away after he said that finding truth in his words.

They were able to get away rather quickly but then more cars showed up. Toby found it was the convoy that Paul was supposed to be with. ”s**t…” He stopped and stayed standing even though she ran right into him. He looked around and ran into another building with her behind him again. He had gotten up to the top of the building but now what. He heard the men coming up and realized too late that it wasn’t Paul’s men, but the syndicate group. ”One little change…” ”What?” Toby turned to Anya and lowered his head ignoring her confusion. ”You know of time travel so, know that I can also time travel. Well I’ve been trying to save you. I thought if I got to you before hand it would. But I didn’t know Christian had men after you.” ”Who?” ”They’re part of a criminal syndicate group in my time, you were going to confront your father at a meeting, that’s who he was meeting, the leader of the group. Originally when I helped you, you go…” Toby stopped as she reached up touched his cheek. ”Why would you help a stranger?” ”Its what I do. And honestly I fell in…” There was a slam and they were about to duck but just before they could ten drones came up. Toby could see the confusion in Anya’s face at the tech and he stepped in front of her but they moved around and took aim at both of them. Then the men surrounded them, he was sure there was cops in there as well, Syndicate and cops, well ********.

His time watch beeped some warning at him and he cursed. ”No…” ”What?” She asked turning to him as the men surrounded them, aiming their weapons at them. He could see the laser sights on her face now and wished things had gone differently. ”They’re pulling me back, they just figured out a way to, Toni warned me there would be a beep on my watch like that if they did.” ”Cant you stop it?” Toby sighed, he already felt the time tech charging up and phasing to pull him out. ”No…F*CK!” ”One thing before you go then… Toby.” She grabbed him by the cheek and lowered his head and kissed him, genuinely. ”Thank you for helping me.”

He popped back into the future before he could say anything else and cursed up a storm and glared at Toni who was confused at his state. ”SEND ME BACK GOD DAMN IT!” ”I can’t, the machine can’t take that power… To…” Toby lifted the gun he had and aimed it at her. ”TOBIAS ALEX MIZUKI!” Toby spun towards the door to spot their father just barely in it, eyes glowing red almost white at the moment. ”My my Tobias, you share quite the resemblance to your father, except the eyes.” Toby glared at the woman and could feel the anger flowing now. He looked behind her feeling something familiar, sure enough his father was in the distance eyes glowing and glaring and was he pointing a gun at them? ”Let me guess, you pissed him off, now he’s angry at you? What father pulls a weapon on his own son? You’re upset, confused and need comforting, not to be yelled at.” The woman turned around and she put a arm around his should and then waved at his father. ”You can go back to that, go to him. Be disconnected from your family, therapy with your doctor. Not be able to do whatever you want to. Or come with me, and try I promise I PERSONALLY will try to save her, you wont have to.”

As Toby looked up confused Melina smirked. ”Your family isn’t the ONLY ones with time travel in my timeline, young little Tobias…” He could hear his father shouting at him now and Toby turned away, noticing Paul looking at their direction. Melina smirked at Topher and waved again, ”Good decision, my people or myself will gladly help you save her…” With that the two popped out before Topher could rush up and grab Toby. As Topher was running up Paul’s lead of security walked calmly out to see what was going on, noticing the woman and boy walk off then disappear then then older man who seemed vaguely familiar. The man stared at the house for a while and one of the camera’s was sure to pick up both of the groups clearly. While most didn’t have that decent, Paul had spent enough for security to make sure he would. Topher popped back out before the lead of security and the small group got to him.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 pm
It had been months since Toby had disappeared with Melina and Aunt Chris had gotten very sick. Apparently Toby had disabled his time tech and she was able to see him in her visions now and things were NOT good. She wasn’t sure how her own mother was keeping it together but she was sure they had to force her father with something to keep him from destroying something, or everything. He lately seemed to be very out of it so likely Zain was either drugging him, mother or both. She didn’t care, she wanted her brother back. She could feel the emptiness starting to grow deeper and the longer they kept waiting the longer it may lead to a time loop making him be older or something else. She finally had managed to get a text to Aunt Chris since she didn’t want to go in and bug Uncle Nate or try to get past Liam at the moment. She had sent a location and timeframe. Her mother was dealing with work or her father she didn’t care, she kissed Kaleb and as he looked up he frowned but nodded. ”Be sa…” He paused as his mother came in and just shook his head of course she would. Toni blinked as she was handed a double pistol holster and two new looking weapons. ”I’m pretty sure those are the ones you practiced with, she had a custom holster made, for I’m guessing today.” His mother nodded and gave Toni a hug.

The twins were asleep in the other room for now so she didn’t want to bug them. She did go in though and gave both of them a kiss then walked back out. ”Be safe, bring him back, even if he is annoying.” She smirked a bit and hugged both of them before leaving the apartment and headed off to the staging area. Most areas in the Tower were protected from certain energy field types so others couldn’t get through if any others had time tech. She would have to pass by other techs and they would most likely send her grandmother a alert for her time jump but she wouldn’t care. As she got into the control room it was as she assumed they weren’t ready to let her. She quickly put in a override command which would alert Jenny anyway. But one of the techs was on the phone right after. ”Tell her I have a location and time for Toby. I’m not stopping, I want Zain on standby when I’m back or so help me I will shoot all of you.” With that she popped out before they could cancel her override.

Toby, had been with Melina’s group for a while. At first it was ok, they actually had attempted to save Anya but each time went different, and failed for other reasons, at least according to them. Melina wouldn’t allow him to go with. ”So much for being allowed to do whatever I want.” He was angry, beyond pissed and well, she had bluntly told him he wouldn’t personally be going back period. When he had started to yell at her he tried to overwhelm her but one of the men shot a device at him that seemed to disable all his psychic powers. Then… then she was in his head. Now he wasn’t sure what was real or not. He had tried recently to get out to help but when one of them told him no he put up a fight but they beat him down and put him in a holding room, which was where he had been for the last few days. No powers, he couldn’t feel a connection to, he blinked at the thought. ”Who… UGH YOU B…” Any time he even thought of HER though she was in his head and he could feel her trying to move things around. ”GET THE FU…” He heard gunfire and everything stopped, at least the pain from memories being tossed about and gone through. There was a connection, someone else trying to find him? ”STAY OUT!” Toby was on the floor and holding his head by this point and felt the person stop and he just curled into a ball. Whatever was going on didn’t concern him.

Toni had finally found the place but when she found Toby he. ”She messed with his memory, that F*CKING B*TCH!” Toni had to pause as she heard Toby mentally and verbally yell to stay out of his head, she could feel the confusion, he did slightly recognize her but he didn’t know her exactly. Toby…I’m your sister… I’m your twin… I wont ever hurt you… Not him, but all these other f*ckers are going to die. Not only had her mother-in-law gave her the holster but it had plenty of loaded clips already, seemed her clairvoyance knew that she was going into a gun fight today. She didn’t hesitate and while the men were likely wearing body armor with Fredericks training, and her mother’s own at the police training field Toni only needed one shot per each person, killing almost all with a single head shot if not finishing them off with second for the lucky ones. She finally got to the location where she could feel Toby and shot the panel for the door. She could already feel that Melina had left. ”Coward…” Though no she had brainwashed or done something to Toby, so likely this was exactly what she wanted. But Toni, had a suspicion about Zain, he would likely be able to help, or at least make it not as bad.

Toby flinched at the door swooshing up and didn’t look up from the floor. He flinched again and was about to curl back from whatever he could feel from this person as they got closer. ”Gods… Toby, what have they done?” ”Why can I feel you?” Toni frowned but lifted Toby off the floor so he was standing and hugged him. ”Silly, cause as I told you mentally, I’m your sister, your twin. Lets go home.” With that she popped them back to the control room with the call back function and found Zain waiting and a glaring Jenny. Zain quickly put Toby on a stretcher and started to examine him. ”I got him home.” She said to Jenny and handed her the watch as well as Toby’s knowing they’d both likely not be allowed to do any of that for a while. Toni stopped Zain while she was still by her grandmother so she wouldn’t have to repeat it before he left and she could hear it. ”Melina was in his head. He… doesn’t remember me fully, any of us.” She wanted a hug, but walked past Jenny and back to her apartment, she needed to be somewhere other than that damn room. When she entered Kaleb was already up with Salem in his arms and they both walked over and gave her a hug. She just stayed there, ”Toni? You’re back so I’m assuming you got him back?” She nodded keeping her head on his should and spook but muffled. ”She broke him Kaleb…” Saline came in then and started to hug her as well and Toni picked her up, as Kaleb paused what they were doing and guided them to the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:20 am
Toby wasn’t sure exactly where he was, it was familiar to him but his brain just didn’t want to work right. Everyone seemed familiar and it was just getting annoying to the point that he just closed his eyes so he wouldn’t have to deal with it. He was already on the gurney and apparently a doctor was taking him somewhere to be examined more. He felt like there was more connecting to him and he tried to stop it but the doctor just put a hand on his shoulder and did something that calmed him. ”Don’t fight that, it wont hurt you. You feel a connection to family. You have lots of family here Toby, they’re all worried.” Toby agreed but kept his eyes closed, something else was making him drowsy or at least not able to move. ”I gave you a small sedative, I don’t want you moving around too much right now, you’re pretty beat up and I need to do a full exam.” He swore he heard a familiar voice giving orders before they left the room that they had came to but as he tried to place it his head started pounding and he winced. ”Don’t force your memory at the moment either, you’ll just end up hurting more…ok?”

Zain had been examining Toby for a while now, the boy had finally passed out when they got to the examine room. Tonya had been called and was now walking in, ”Jesus Christ…” He did look like s**t and she paused, Zain motioned for her to sit and she did. ”Toni told me and as far as I can tell…” There wasn’t anyone in the room so Zain had been using his own magic and he did one last check in front of Tonya and sighed. ”His memories are all jumbled, they’re there, just a mess, he might remember you, might not. He did remember Toni, I think he vaguely recognized Jenny’s voice but when he tried to remember it gave him a headache. If he tries to force the memories back that way, he’ll likely do that every time and I’m worried about damage.” Tonya gritted her teeth trying to keep from being emotional. ”Besides what is already DONE…” Zain nodded but paused as Toby stirred, he looked over at them and blinked then went back to sleep. Tonya sighed after Toby went back to sleep and started at Zain, ”Topher?” ”Knows the boy is back but James as well as Nate has been keeping him preoccupied.” ”I think I owe Nate and Chris a few dinners on me, I have a feeling Toby is part of the reason she got sick and the whole Twin thing with Topher is the other part.” Zain just shrugged at that.

Toby was asleep but another familiar voice was in the room and angry. He wasn’t afraid of them and it had startled him awake. He looked over to find the doctor talking with someone, they were VERY familiar, at least in the sense that she looked a lot like the girl that was supposed to be his sister. Mom? The thought hit him and he tried to recall anything but felt like throwing up again so stopped and turned back around and was trying to go back to sleep. All the names sounded familiar to him. This was getting REALLY annoying, ”Make it stop…” He half whispered but apparently the both heard him. He felt a calm hand on his shoulder then the woman was near. ”Something hurting Toby?” She felt his head and frowned, ”He does feel warm Zain, I hope its not…” Zain shook his head, ”It shouldn’t but I’ll give him just some Tylenol for now if I have to I’ll get something stronger but I don’t want to if I don’t have to.” Toby felt the woman hug him and he did feel better having her near so he grabbed her hand and motioned for her to just stay as he closed his eyes again. The doctor handed him some pills then a cup of water. ”Take that, it will help the headache and fever you likely have. I don’t want you to force yourself to remember anything right now Tobias, just relax ok.”

Zain was half contemplating putting Toby in a sedated matter for a while till they could figure it out but he got a strong shake of no from Tonya knowing what he was thinking. ”Topher would kill you, and you’d likely make Toni as sick as Chris is right now, I cant have two of them out. We’ll figure this out. I’ll get Topher off the meds slowly, hopefully that will help Chris, then maybe she and Jenny will be able to help you with a full out plan. I know you’re good but this…” Zain shook his head then nodded, ”I want any help with this I can get. I don’t want to overstep what the family wants me to do. I do want him to be relaxed though as much as he can be and not force it. We need to work on gradually bringing the memories back.” Tonya frowned and fidgeted for a bit. ”I think Jack or Chris, needs to see your father.” Zain frowned as well but nodded, ”I can do the check but I’ll need guidance myself if I’m to move the memories. I’m hesitant to ask Topher, but that… may be our only option.” Tonya shook her head, Topher kept hinting at Zain having abilities but so far hadn’t been able to rat him out on it for some reason. ”It might come to that, either him or Liam, but direct family may work best, not that Liam wouldn’t be able, I just worry about…” ”Telepaths see the worst s**t in minds. Topher has told me that that is part of why he is the way he is now…”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Out Of Cookies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas