Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:11 am
User Image

Kuvimbika was in one of the many caves that cut into the walls around the main gathering area, having chased a small cave rodent in from outside. Sprinting after it, she scrabbled into a tiny crevice, squeezing her head, then her shoulders into it, arching her spine and contorting dramatically.

Her hind legs dug into the hard-packed dirt floor as she tried to get just a little farther into it, where the mouse sat back on its hind legs, just out of reach. It seemed to know it, whiskers twitching as if mocking her. If only she could get a little closer. Her breathing hitched as she twisted a bit more, gaining another inch. As the tip of one velvet-soft paw lightly brushed against the mouse's fur, it gave one final squeak, then turned and vanished from sight, into the narrowing depths that stretched before her. Sighing in disappointment, she went to move back into the far-less cramped cave she'd started in.

It was at that moment that the small, chocolate-colored cub realized that she was stuck. Grunting, she wriggled harder, trying to straighten her body out, so that she could get better purchase to try to push her way out, but other than managing to smack her elbow painfully, prompting an almost inaudible whimper of distress, she made no progress.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:03 am
Vashtya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Come on you lazy bum, get up, let's go!" Ncu complained as she headbutted her brother, Ihe, to move. The lighter male just grunted, flipping to his other side, murmuring something unpleasant, before falling back asleep.

Ncu groaned. Great. Another boring day. Wait...

The dark cub's eyes narrowed as she watched one of the twins run out. Stealth was always something that needed to be practiced, and if Ihe didn't want to play, she would pursue Kuvimbika quietly, figuring out what she was doing. She followed her sister, observing as she chased a small rodent into a hole in the wall. She was about to come up behind her to scare her, but found her predicament rather amusing.

"Kuvimbika?" Ncu started quietly, tilting her head. "What are you doing?" She had seen the scene play out in front of her, but she couldn't hide the amusement evident in her voice. "Mom and Dad are gonna get a kick out of thisssss~" She giggle, poking at her sister's flank.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:32 am
Kuvimbika grunted at the prod to her hindquarters, renewing her struggles to get free. Greaaaat. she almost groaned. Of course one of her siblings would be the one to find her in her...rather awkward position. Although it was better than being stuck alone, she supposed...barely.

"I was hunting." Her voice was indignant, if decidedly muffled. "The hole just ended up being...a little smaller than I thought it was." She squirmed again, concern finally starting to enter her mind when her efforts didn't earn her even an inch of relief.

"At least help me get outta here, first!" She squirmed harder, trying (uselessly) to get traction with her hind legs. She'd take never hearing the end of this...misadventure, as long as Ncu helped get her out.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:26 am
Vashtya

Ncu continued to giggle as Kuvimbika said she was hunting. "Mighty huntress," she chortled, watching the brown female struggle.

"Help you? You got yourself into it," Ncu mused, sitting down as Kuvi's feet seemed to slip on the ground, not quite finding the grip it needed to pull her out. "I mean, I don't think I can pull you out myself. I could always go get Dad...." A little smirk placed on her maw. She could picture her sister's wide eyes at the thought of one of their parents actually seeing her like this.

The dark female shrugged however, walking over to Kuvi's flanks. She grabbed each hip with her front paws. "Don't kick me." She warned, before trying to pull the other out.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:31 am
Bika made a face, although Ncu couldn't see it, at the amusement in her sister's voice as she mocked her hunting skills. "I got this far...." she muttered, so softly that Ncu might not have even heard it. At the taunting, unhelpful commentary, she snarled...silently, the expression quickly morphing to a certain degree of horror, at the thought of her father seeing her like this. "I'm sure with a little help from you, I can get myself out!" This was said quickly, and she wriggled that much harder, twisting hard enough inside the crevice to be likely to have more than one bruise, when she finally did get herself out.

Grateful when Ncu finally decided to lend a paw, she was careful to avoid doing exactly what her sister warned her against, a sense of relief that she would be reluctant to voice aloud washing over her. When Ncu pulled, she gritted her teeth, straining to find purchase with her forepaws so that she could push backwards with all of her strength. With a pained grunt, she shifted slightly, gaining an inch. It wasn't much, and the movement scraped at her skin, but it was progress. Surely that meant that they could get her the rest of the way out?

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:37 pm
Vashtya

"Suck it in Bika" Ncu growled as she pulled and yanked on her sister, only to move her just a bit.

She released her sister, letting out an exasperated sigh. "This is useless! Do you want me to go get dad?" The dark female asked the lone twin, giving her a small pleading look, although she couldn't see it.

"Unless you have any other bright ideas?" If she continued to pull, Bika would get injured. And then they would have to explain those scratches on her! So, regardless, there would be no hiding this from their parents. "How did you get stuck in there anyways. You should be able to just come out the way you went in." Ncu wasn't not helpful.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:19 pm
She panted for a moment, her current position causing her lungs to be...slightly compressed by the rock surrounding her. "I'm trying!" She grunted again, gaining another couple of inches before Ncu released her.

"It's totally working! And what can Dad do, except the same thing?" she asked, worry at her predicament starting to sink in, and making her voice slightly shrill. She wanted to get out, but she also didn't want to admit to any more of her family than she absolutely had to that she'd managed to get herself stuck in the first place.

When Ncu asked her if she had any other bright ideas, she forced herself to take a (rather shallow) breath, then another, as she stopped and thought about it. "I don't know how I got in here, exactly - I was hunting, and wasn't paying attention to anything but my prey." As she said it, though, she looked at the cramped area she was still wedged in, narrowing her eyes.

"Maybe if I twist like this, and you pull again, when I tell you to...?" It was fortunate that cubs had flexible spines, as she contorted, trying to shift her body just...ah, there it was! She inhaled deeply for the first time since having gotten stuck (or at least, it felt that way), and wriggled again. "I think now, if you can help me a little bit, I might be able to..."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:01 pm
Vashtya

"YOU AREN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH!" Ncu grunted and growled, just as she released her.

She shrugged at her sister's next comment. "I don't know! He's bigger and stronger than me. Maybe he can just pull you out or something." She offered.

She was hunting? That's how she got stuck there? "You aren't a good hunter if you get stuck you know. Did you even manage to catch your prey?" The dark cub asked with a small taunt. "I don't see the hunters ever coming back saying they do." Another jab at her sister's skills. She was a cub though, it was to be expected.

"Last try." Ncu finally agreed for her sister. "If you don't get loose now, I am going to get dad. Maybe even Ihe. He will laugh at you." Like she could even get her lighter colored brother out of bed. "Okay, on the count of three. One. Twoooo. Three!"

PULL!  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:33 am
Bika practically growled at the accusation that she wasn't trying hard enough. As if she didn't want to get free?! However, she held her tongue - Ncu might be taking shots at her pride, but she was trying to help get her free...

"Practice makes perfect." she muttered, although privately, she admitted she wouldn't be quite so...gung-ho in any attempts she made at running down her prey in future. It wasn't as if she hadn't come close, at least (or so she could tell herself).

Nodding her head, even though she knew her sister couldn't see it, Bika was determined to get herself out on this attempt, inhaling deeply as Ncu counted down, and grunting as she twisted a bit more, finally gaining some purchase with one of her forelegs, ignoring the rough edges of the rocks that scraped painfully at her skin as, finally, her body came free, leaving her sprawling on the ground, a pained grunt escaping her throat as she practically landed on her sister, bruised, and sporting a small scrape that already bled sluggishly along one rib...but at least she was free from the crevice that, even now taunted her.

"Told you...we could get me out." she finally got out after a moment, not having trusted her voice immediately. Turning to face her sister, she gave her a small, perhaps slightly sheepish grin, glad that there hadn't been a need to have any more of their family involved, or she'd really never hear the end of it.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:36 pm
Vashtya

A slight nudge, and then another. By the gods, Bika was FINALLY moving. With just a little bit more....

Aha!

Ncu found herself rolling backwards as Bika seemed to pop out of the crevice. The darker lioness made a small omph as she rolled, before regaining her footing as she stared at her sister. Bright eyes scanned the other cub, spotting some little scrapes that bled slightly. Oh, Mom and Dad wouldn't like that... "Yeah buttt....." She stared at the sheepish look Bika gave her. "Bongani is gonna have to pretend to be you for a little bit until those are gone." Ncu said with a frown.

"Unless you have a good for mom and dad on how you got those?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 pm
Still panting from her exertion, Bika nonetheless narrowed her eyes slightly at her sister, even as she forced herself to grit out a "Thanks for the help." It annoyed her to have to do so, given the way her sister had initially been so amused at her predicament, but...fair was fair.

Looking over at her scrapes, she made a face, although she nodded in agreement. "He'll probably make me do something...unpleasant to pay him back for the favor, but I think you're right." she sighed, leaning over to lick them clean. "At least until they heal over enough that they're harder to notice, and I can play them off as a moment of clumsiness, anyway..."

"How did you happen to be in here to help me out, anyway?" she finally asked after a moment, looking at her sibling suspiciously.

KasaiLoki
iluuu for your patience with me ok <33333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Vashtya
PSH. you have been the most patient with me okay <3333

Ncu wrinkled her nose at the thank you. "Well uh. Don't mention it, cause I am sure Mom or Dad would be mad at EVERYONE if you were stuck here." She shrugged slightly. "Well, serves you right if he does! Next time don't go getting yourself stuck!" the dark female stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Oh...Uh...I saw you chasing something and I followed. Hey!" she glared at Bika. "Don't give me that look! You'd still be stuck in there if I wasn't here!" She said matter-of-factly.

"We should probably start heading home before either mom or dad notice us gone for sure." She waited for her sister to finish licking at her wounds before they began their short trip home.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces