Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Sweet as a kitten; Fierce like a Dragon...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Esate ..

There was the sound of sirens and tires squealing as there was a 10 car chase after the girl in a horse carriage which was ridiculous if thought about. They shouted for her to pull over as she squealed in delight over her venture,"Can't catch me!!", she yelled back laughing as she went around a sharp turn she almost tipped over the carriage and she let out a scream of surprise as she got straight again she ushered the horse further on as they hit Time Square the bustling streets the flashing signs the noises the people. Her blonde hair flying in the wind she felt herself energized by this strange crazy act that was until the bodyguard grabbed her from behind, pulling back on her hands as she was forced back into the seat he then used his ability to teleport to get them out of the wagon leaving it empty as they landed ontop of a large building,"The Lady is secure I have ditched the humans in the process as well", he gripped her hand tightly as she pouted looking down at the mess she caused she blinked slowly looking behind her she wanted to found out more... she wanted to see more.. turning her gaze onto the man next to her she jerked her hand away and slipped her hands into crossing her arms she gave him a sideways glance as he glared over at her behind his sunglasses,'Yes please pick us up via helicopter", he told them as they waited on the roof he turned to her,"You can't just do what you want in this world the humans could find us out..", he told her seriously. He then answered a phone call as more of the guards were making their way towards him on foot,"lady Hannah we have to leave soon the helicopter will meet on the building over to the right...", but by the time he turned around she was gone....

User ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:55 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

The portal was opened that made DMC van drove out, Nico stepped on the brake pedal and steered. Thankfully she reach to parking spot, Mitsuki was completely freaking out, everything has gone mad. Nero seems like he's been this crazy, so he unbuckled his seat, "That's our stop," he said loudly and exit out of the van, Mitsuki and Lin unbuckled themselves out of seat, and head outside. Nico snickered and press the button to let J know they made it.
"N-Nero-san, is she always drive like that?" she asked her old friend, while shaken up. Lin looked at her like "are-you-serious" look, Nero just basically shrug with a smile, "Every time when it comes to job," he replied to her, but that does not make her feel better. He looked at Mitsuki once more, until he laid his eye on her arm gauntlet as he grabbed her wrist to inspected it until he sees her brotherhood's insignia, "That sign, it's the same symbol that egyptian man sacrificed himself," he referred to Caspian, this brought her attention with her ears perked up, "Mentor sacrificed himself?" she asked him and shock to learn Caspian's sacrifice. Nero lifted his head and noted her expression, before he looked away with sadness written over him. As he let go of her wrist, Mitsuki covered her mouth with her palm to learn one of her brotherhood's sacrifice, before she shuts her eyes to let her tears escaped through her silver blue eyes.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:09 am
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Where the captain?!?"
I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia actually enjoyed the crazy ride he brought back memories of rough seas and barely hanging onto a tight rope that one slip could be your death... She managed to reminisce on these memories as the driver seemed to have fun with her stunts. As everything came to a stop she looked up blinking,"Ah we are done...", she unbuckled herself and walks out looking about there was so many people!! they they looked really weird to their clothes... she never seen so many women wearing pants in her life! glancing around anxiously she managed to land her eye on a certain friend of hers who was embellished in shock,"What be going on?", she demanded approaching mitisuki she glared at Nero,"What you say to her?", she demands, her hands on her hips as she glared down at the young man.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Nero turned his head towards Odelia, seemly accusing him for what he said to her. He widen his devil blue eyes on her, he rose his hands as a mocking surrender, he was about to protest, but Mitsuki beat him to it after wiping her tears, "He told me about mentor's sacrifice at Lestallum City. He didn't say anything mean to me," she told her what Nero said to her. Nero turned his head towards her, before he looked at Odelia and patting Mitsuki's head as she looked at him with her ears flatten down, "That's what she said, I met someone with same insignia as her gauntlet, I didn't know she's part of whatever she's in."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia face grew grave as she inclined her head in respect to the dead,"I'm sorry for your loss Mitisuki... I am sure he was a great teacher", she assured her. Turning she tried not to get to sentimental because it could cause some issues so she stood off to the side hearing some man yelling about hotdogs,"What is this...", she approached the man selling an array of some strange food with bread and meat as she peered over it inspecting the delicious scent,"Oh wow...", her mouth watered, the man laughed,"You hungry pirate lady? Didn't know there was pirate of the Caribbean crew running around", he laughed as she asked him in a note of seriousness,"How much for your wares merchant?", she began to rummage through her pocket finding a gold coin,"depends on how much you want lady...", Odelia brought out 2 gold coins tossing them to the man,"How much can I get for both of them?", she winked as the man began to inspect the gold,"Is this real?!?!", he explained in amazement,"Aye its real and don't be beating about the bush hand over the booty", she brought out her blunderbuss to let him know she meant business,"I wont be having a cheat ya here", she snapped. As the man looked up he backed away slowly holding out his hands in defense,"Easy lady you can have the whole d*mn thing", he then ran as she happily wheeled the hotdog stand to her companions,"I have some food I'm not sure how it is prepared but I shall figure it out", she stood the stand next to the van as she began to survey the bread and meat not even a moment later someone was coming up asking for a hotdog,"What this be my food", she said shooing them away,"Go on get your own", she then continued to figure you stick the dog in the bun and then add things ontop,"What sauce be this?", she tasted the ketchup,"Ah abit tart i see", she rubbed her chin as the man never left demanding a hotdog,"I said this be my food", she snapped bringing out her gun as the man jumped back and ran she then began to eat her first hotdog which was covered in ketchup, relish, cheese, chili, and peppers,"My gosh this burn my throat!", she explained loudly as she had her first bite.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:31 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki smiled at Odelia, and about to say anything, but man in hot dog stand called out and Odelia suddenly approaching him. Leaving her stunned, Nero and Lin regain composure before she turned their head towards them, "Alright, now we have to find Vincent, and he's somewhere in Manhattan," said Lin about their objective. Nero looked at them and crossed his arms, before he looked at Mitsuki, "Mitsuki, can you smell his scent?" he asked her to track Vincent, but unfortunately she shook her head, "No, unless I walk on same street where he walked or his item I can use to smell," "Except for cigarette," Lin pointed out about cigarette, which she begin to look disgust to think about smelling that cancer stick. Nero didn't want to think about it, despite Nico also smoke cigarette. Mitsuki pulled out her wayfinder out of her pouch, it continues to glow, Nero and Lin noticed the same, "What the h*ll is that star shape, it's glowing?" he asked them. She lifted her head towards her friend before she grips it and looks away with a smile, "A wayfinder, base on the star shape fruit held an urban legend. Vincent-san and I made it before we pass it to each other, well I gave it to him first after he lost his men and base. 'If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what.' I suppose you can say it's lucky charm," she explains to him about her wayfinder she and Vincent made, although she's aware of Aqua, Terra, and Ventus's lucky charm, despite of their brief encounter.
Elsewhere, Darcia walked out of the portal, he have to keep in distance because he knew his granddaughter's sixth senses will easily detecting him. He pulled out the jar with crimson butterfly, so he have to sit tight and wait for the right time to release the crimson butterfly and go for the plan to lure Takeshi out.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:57 am
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia finished off her hot dog listening to the conversation and just catching the end of it as she was back within the group. As she wiped her mouth she smacked her tongue trying to get the spicy taste from her mouth,"Where can I find some rum...", she complained looking about the place for a beverage... Seeing no rum stands which did disappoint her she then tapped on Mitisuki in a rather rushed moment,"Aye you think we can find your friend my mouth be on fire", she then proceeded to hop from one foot to another impatiently as she wanted to find some sort of cooling drink.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki, Nero and Lin turn their head towards Odelia, who asked for rum, Mitsuki face palmed about that woman being careless about the spicy sauce. "Is she have already enough drink?" she thought about Odelia before she looked away and breath out, she doesn't want to know what she put on hot dog she ate. She looked at her glowing wayfinder and she raised her eyebrows, before she turned around and looked at the tower, "Maybe he's at that tower, Eyrie Tower I think that's it is," she replied about where Vincent should be. "Mitsuki, are you okay? You seem way too uncomfortable about that woman?" Nero asked her about her uncomfort, his tone written out that he's worried about her. She looked at Nero before she scoot away from Odelia, she pinched her finger in between her eyes, "Not really, I don't know how to handle anyone that drunk. I once caught Vincent-san got drunk and get into bar fight, it's so embarrassing," she replied about how she caught Vincent drunk, and did the bar fight to embarrassed her. Nero widen his devil blue eyes, Mitsuki start heading to Eyrie Building with Lin following her. He turned his head towards Odelia, "I highly doubt whoever own that tower have rums," he said to her before he turned around and followed them.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia looked around helplessly her mouth was on fire she wanted more rum and she couldn't understand why no one wanted the food she bought she finally shrugged it off throwing her hands up in the air in defeat,"i be lost in a most unfortunate world...", she sighed before finally heading with her friends to the Eyrie building .

[exit]
Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:00 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

slowly, Trevor woke up to find him hanging upside down on a skyscraper in Times Square in a black suit "huh? what's goin on? i had the weirdest dream-" he said then looked at his reflection in the windows "what ... where did this come from?" he said grabbing a bit of it on his arm, it almost seemed ... alive. as he got off his web and stuck to the wall, Trevor leap onto a nearby rooftop flexing his fingers "i feel ... stronger"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:39 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

After Trevor landed onto the rooftop, a keyblade quickly flew downward right in front of the boy. It shined a holy light but quickly created blue and green particles, showing Vin appearing in front of the boy. With a soft sigh, the keyblade disappeared in his hand before standing up straight to look at the boy. He smiled softly to see that he grew up a little bit, looking a little bit stronger than the last time he saw him,"Hey kid..long time no see..got a new suit I see.."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:51 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

glancing at the light to see Vin standing there, Tervor smiled under his mask "commander Vincent Angel ... you really are back" he said then rubbed his own jaw area "not sure about the beard though. Makes you look too much like a pirate" he said with a smirk in his voice then flipped into the water tower behind him sticking to it still looking at Vin "i just woke up with it. It's like nothing Uncle Cortex made" he said bringing his left hand to his face and clenched it into a fist "it's like a giant power boost"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

Vin smiled softly when he heard Trevor saying commander, making him chuckle softly before watching him jumping onto a water tower which made him worried. A power boost is great but there was something off. Closing his eyes, he noticed the dark aura flowing around him which only made him even more worried. Opening his eyes softly, he looked toward his best friend's nephew before speaking up,"That's cool kid but..you need to get back home and take it off..I can sense the darkness with the suit...it'll hurt you more than it'll help you."

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:07 pm

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"it's that gunk i caught isn't it? heh ... Arachne is really loosing her marbles giving me this ... the power i feel in this new suit, i could take her down for good! and that little bug who killed my dad, and you want me to get rid of it?!" he said snarling from under his mask "i've been saving this city without orders from a washed up has-been like you who's afraid of the dark, the only way you'll get this away from me is from my dead body!" he said before jumping off the tower and onto the rooftop creating cracks in the structure, as though the landing had extra strength to it "you're choice, old man" he said cracking his knuckles

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Realm of New York

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out