[PRP] colors on the spectrum Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Nara's wings stretched in a glide as she found herself landing. She hopped on the ground in her little chicklet form, glancing at the larger male before her. "I can't believe I use not want to do that!" Nara cooed, materializing back to her goddess form.

"I can't wait to show Feathers next time I see him! That'll show him to leave me in a tree!" She said with a little chuckle, before a frown was placed on her maw. She missed those lands. It was really all she ever knew before. Her blue eyes darkened though at the thought of the male lion in the lands. The one who stole her necklace. Would she ever get it back?

Nara sighed, shaking her head. Now wasn't the time to think of that!

"What's the plan for today dad?" Nara asked with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Griffith smiled, watching his little one (who was not so little anymore). How he enjoyed watching her fly, the pride he felt to see her growing and the confidence that seemed to be stronger every day. Not so long ago, she had been afraid to even step off the ground, and now she was soaring higher and higher as he had always known she could.

"I always knew you would fly high."

A smile, the god laughed softly. The smile faded, his head turned as he looked at his daughter. He could see the sadness in her eyes and knew she missed the friends she'd had.

"I'm sure you will see him again. Those we care for always have a way of finding their way back to our hearts."

A thoughtful look.

"What would you like to do today?"

Perhaps it was time she choose the next adventure.

-------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nearby, something moved through the brush. The 'creature' moved curiously, silently, leaving no prints as it moved, did it even touch the ground or was it floating, swimming through the air? One might wonder if it truly was a creature, or some sort of apparition surrounded by an indigo glow.

The small flowing 'creature' darted from brush to brush, seemingly with no purpose except to glow and dance. It one were close enough, they might see the 'creature' had no physical substance, seeming to be made entirely of ethereal energy. It's shape was strange, part fish, part bird, with long whiskers and a feathered tail.

Where it had come from was a mystery. Well, a mystery to anyone but the one who had created it. Though where he was? Only the god of the ethereal knew. Such were the advantages of invisibility.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:52 pm
Amon Larethian

"Pft. I don't care for him!" The young godlet said. "He stuck me in a tree and forgot about me." She said with a frown. "How would you like to be stuck in a tree and forgot about. I don't think that is caring at all." Nara huffed.

Her blue eyes looked at the God of Balance curiously. "Um." Her head tilted as she shrugged slightly. "I don't know." What a typical, kid answer.

However, her attention was cut short as she noticed a weird creature. "What is that?" She asked the other, glancing at the apparition seemingly swimming in the air. "Look how pretty!" She cooed, bouncing over to it as it darted from the brush. She tried to paw at it, missing it.

"Come back!" She giggled, chasing the apparition.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:31 pm
Griffith's eyes narrowed, a flick of his tail, he was going to have to have a word with this 'Feathers', whoever he was. And by a talk he meant a hard hit in the head from a protective father.

"Well, I suppose I would have to have to find some way to get back at him."

A smile, he might later regret putting ideas into his daughter's head. The god of balance was not one to encourage vengeance, but a little mischief might not be such a bad idea.

"Nara? Where are you going?"

Rising to his paws, Griffith followed after her, doing his best to keep his eyes on her at all times. How did she move so quickly?

The fish bird continued to dart between bushes, seeming to flit out of goddess' grasp each time she drew close. It would pause every few moments, almost as if taunting, daring the goddess to catch it before darting off again.

Unseen, silver eyed watched with interest and curiosity. Quietly he moved, not wanting to disturb the young goddess or his own ethereal creation, letting them play their game of cat and mouse (err....cat and fish bird?).

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:46 pm
Amon Larethian

"Aha! I like how you think." Nara giggled mischievously as she bounced around.

"This thing! I wanna catch it! Gotta practice my hunting skills, right?" Nara laughed, pouncing towards the fish bird unsuccessfully a few times. When it seem to pause, the lioness growled. "Oh that's just mean. Do you see that? Now it's just being mean." She huffed, growling again as she wiggled her butt in the air.

"Aha!" She cried out, launching herself towards the apparition, finding it between her paws.

Wait. What was this. "Oww ow ow owow oww" Nara let go of the fish bird thing, bring paws to her chest as she glanced at them. "Cold ow ow owww." She cried turning towards Griffith, but remaining where she was.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:44 pm
"Nara, slow down!"

Griffith had forgotten how quickly children could move, so much energy and innocence. Even as she grew every day, his young daughter still maintained that childish nature. Not that he would begrudge her that, the longer she remained a child, the more time he had with her.

"Be careful, you don't know what that is."

The god of balance could not deny his own curiosity, wondering just what it was his daughter was chasing. A spirit, a wil-o-the-wisp? Most intriguing, and yet he remained cautious, unlike his child.

Before he could object, she had touched it and felt the consequences. In an instant he was at her side, a look of concern as he reached out to look at her paws. There did not seem to be any lasting damage, a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright?"

The glowing creature flittered away from the goddess' grasp, it's light flickering and fading for a moment then glowing brightly again. It danced higher, circling a large tree, before disappearing into the highest branches.

Nearby, the unseen god could not help but chuckle as the goddess chased the object she could never truly catch, and endless game of tag, or was it more like keep away. That was until she touched it...well it's all fun until someone gets hurt.

"It seems even gods cannot resist a game of chase."

A shimmer, a movement of ethereal wings, Sheridan shifted into view, appearing translucent for a moment as he return to tangible form.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 am
Amon Larethian

Nara glanced up at Griffith, the tears welling in her eyes. "It bites." She said quietly, licking at her paw-pad as the cold, burning sensation started to fade. She watched the glowing creature dance in the sky, disappearing into the branches above. She stuck her tongue out at it, giving it a righteous cub sneer.

Her ears flickered as her gaze shifted towards someone who seemed to appear out of thin air. "Whoa." Nara said with wide eyes, tilting her head, forgetting about the 'biting' apparition.

"Look, another god," she cooed. Well, she assumed it was a god. The only feline like creatures she had ever met with wings were that of the divine.

She was mesmerized by the newcomers wings. They were see through, yet stayed the shape of the webbed limbs. It almost looked like they were moving amongst themselves. She glanced back towards Griffith, shuffling towards him slightly. "How come mortals look pretty much the same, but not gods?" she questioned. She was sure the new god before her had appearances she had never seen before. The long whisker-like appendages on his face, scales, whispy wings? All unusual for the little godlet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:50 pm
Griffith examined his daughter's paw, assuring that she was unharmed before his head lowered in an affectionate nudge, hoping to make her feel better. A minor injury, one she would likely forget shortly, but that did not mean she did not need reassurance and comfort in the now.

"You must be careful, little one."

Careful, but never lose that sense of curiosity. The smile he gave her was cut short as his attention was quickly drawn to the sound of another voice. The god's eyes narrowed, instinctively standing closer to his child.

"I believe most mortals would disagree with that statement. Gods are shaped by our domains, as our appearances."

"I apologize for my creation. They are beautiful, though touching them is not."

A grin, a wave of his paw, a swirl of light, another creation appeared, this one a vibrant orange, taking the shape of a flickering flame. As he released the flame, it danced in the air around them, circling, it's movements far slower than those of the first.

"They are not dangerous, not truly, they simply exist until they fade away."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:03 pm
Amon Larethian

Nara purred at the nudge, only giving Griffith a half nod. He always told her she needed to be careful. If she was always careful, life would be boring!

"It's still weird." She said quietly, glancing at the new god.

"Why make it so you can't touch it. They are fun to play with." The young Fidelity pouted, crossing her paws over her chest. She couldn't help but coo as another creation was made, this time looking like a flame. The orange glow from the apparition shined through Nara's eyes as she found herself, once again, mesmerized by the creation.

"Pretty," she giggled, once again reaching for it with her paw. She hadn't learned from before, obviously.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:35 pm
Of course Griffith was going to tell her to be careful, he was her father. Yet he tried not to be overly protective or to discourage her curious nature. One had to fall sometimes to learn, but he would always be there to catch her. ...even if she insisted on making the same mistake twice.

“Nara.”

A large paw reached out, quickly catching his daughter’s paw before she could touch the ethereal flame. He shook his head, a sigh, how quickly she had forgotten.

Sheridan shrugged at the goddess’ question. He had never really thought much of the elemental properties of his ethereal projections. Perhaps it was simply the nature of ethereal energy.

“I do not have an answer to that, it is simply how they exist.”

The starry god looked toward Griffith, noting the protective nature of the father.

“It will not harm her, the effect is unpleasant but fleeting.”

“KasaiLoki”

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:45 pm
Amon Larethian

"Whhhaatt? Heyyy," Nara whined when her paw was taken. She huffed, giving Griffith a little glare as she pouted. It was pretty. Pretty things needed to be TOUCHED.

Didn't the god of balance know that?

She turned towards Sheridan. "Can you make anything that doesn't bite when you touch it? Do your wings hurt you if you touch them too?" The godlet asked, glancing at the wispy-wings of the dragon like male.

"Can I touch those?" Nara asked quietly, shimming away from her father's grasp to wander up to the new male. "Oh wait." How rude of her. "I am Nara! May I touch your wings?" There we go, introductions were out of the way, and she asked nicely. That was a win in her book.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:26 am
“It seems we have differing ideas on the word harm.”

Griffith’s eyes narrowed, gazing at the starry god. He sensed no ill intent from the other god, however it did seem to be a great deal of mischief in those silver eyes. The god of balance certainly considered anything that brought tears to his child’s eyes harmful.

A shake of his head, the god did not move to stop his daughter, sometimes childeren must explore and learn their own lessons. As much as he wished he could protect her from any pain or danger, he knew it would only make her resent him.

For now he would watch, allowing her to follow her curiosity, but he was ready to step in if needed.

“I’m afraid all of my creations have a similar effect, it is the nature of their energy.”

As he spoke, the flame continued to dance, floating slowing along its own path, drifting closer to the young goddess, as if it shared her curiosity.

“I am Sheridan. I would not object if you touched my wings, however it is better if you do not, you may find yourself walking in three paws for a bit if you do.”

Picking up a small branch from the ground, Sheridan demonstrated his point by passing the branch through his ethereal wings. The moment the object moved through his wing it became ethereal, losing its material substance all but the piece that had been held in his own paw. He showed the now intangible and translucent branch to the young goddess.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 am
Amon Larethian

Three paws?

Nara's own limb was quick to retract that that statement as her eyes widened. She watched the creature before her take a fallen branch, pass it through his wings as it was slow to dematerialize right in front of her eyes.

Nope. Big can of nope! Nara scooted back towards her 'father', hiding behind one of his larger paws. Shaking her head. "I think it's better over here. Mhmm." She glanced up towards Griffith with a wide smile. "Right. Much better here." She nuzzled one of his covered legs, watching Sheridan curiously. "How long does it stay...gone? Forever?" Her eyes widened at the thought. What if she were to touch the wings? Would she forever had been three pawed?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 pm
Griffith looked at Nara with a soft smile, perhaps a bit proud of her for resisting the urge he knew she had so wanted to follow. She had really wanted to touch hadn't she. A lesson that was better learned without the consequences....or the angry father who suddenly had a child missing a paw. The starry god would certainly not have enjoyed that, and how quickly he would have wiped that smirk off his maw.

"It will return to its material state...eventually."

There was mischief in that smirk, or perhaps Sheridan was remembering the last poor soul who had made the mistake of touching his wings. It truly had been an amusing encounter, he had been unable to contain his laughter at the poor lion's plight despite his attempts. It had been nothing to panic over, after all, his paw would return within a few days, maybe even sooner. By now the lion most certain had his paw back, but maybe he'd think twice next time.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:48 pm
Amon Larethian

"Eventually." Nara hummed at the term, shaking her head.

"My paws will stay to myself. Yup" She rubbed herself against Griffith's front paws, before she had materialized back to her young eaglet form. "Come on Dad! Race you towards the horizon!" The avian chick stated, a small smile on her beak as she waved a quick goodbye to Sheridan, taking off in flight heading off. She always needed a head start when matched with her much larger winged father.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff