[PRP] Better Here Than There [Jacquol/Ambrin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:19 pm
Jacquol was excited about the clutches at High Reaches, but not for any reason like that of the other candidates. The thing was that she didn't plan to attend. She had no interest in traipsing half way across Pern to stand and impress at THAT Weyr. No thank you, no, she was quite happy where she was. And where she was, of course, was nestled up close on Ambrin's lap, one hand idly toying with his fingers as the sun sank past the horizon outside. No, she had no interest in straying for her fine fellow here, and he would be a horrid fit for High Reaches, they both knew it.

Instead, her excitement was over knowing that, soon enough, half her peers would be gone away, leaving her with ample free time to spend as she liked. And as she liked was either flitting about to collect lovely pretty and interesting trinkets, or with the very man she was currently pressing kisses to.

"Still, it's a shame. I'm ready to be a rider now," A grimace, a pout. "Well, not to have to not do this," because even being near him would be a danger to a baby dragon, to her dismay and pride, "But, you know. To be set. To know what the timeframe is." She never really felt any guilt for her actions or choices, but in this one matter...she knew that Ambrin was waiting for more than just her...but he was waiting on her too, she was certain. "But I just don't think I could stomach five turns at High Reaches."

Teiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:07 am
He’d meant to leave some time ago, taking his sister and a wealth of useful knowledge back into the free world in pursuit of a profit. But his sister had become bewilderingly comfortable in this place, and there’d been rather a dearth of knowledge more than a wealth. Even if he could bring himself to cut his losses and slip away quietly in the night with his most delightful lady, Ambrin did not relish the thought of Weyr vigilantes riding Beylith’s tail everywhere they went. He would be perfectly all right if he were on his own, but Jackie was the one thing that made his obligatory service to the Weyr bearable. He’d never allow her to become an actual fugitive if he could help it. Nor would he deny her the chance to Impress, as long as she wished to pursue it. It was her right, and far too good of an opportunity to pass up.

He smiled at her pouting, reaching to twist a lock of her pretty black hair between his thumb and forefinger before tucking it back behind her ear. It wouldn’t be ideal, their physical separation for a time, but oh, so worth the temporary inconvenience… and when it was over, they would put to shame the very thunder that brought them together the night of Vimiath’s flight.

His zesty grin dimmed a little at the mention of High Reaches as he pictured the struggles they’d face in such a setting. “Nor could I. Chains, even in a figurative sense, never looked good on me. Don’t fret my dear, your dragon will come. And with it, a whole slew of tempting possibilities. Every door will be open to us to venture through as we please.”

ShinosBee

Teiha

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces