Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[Duel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 6, 2, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 pm
There had been another male that had joined with Amala and he wanted to duel him and see if he could maybe make up for the terrible duel with her. To be honest she had really wiped the floor with him and he was hoping to sorta have some sort of saving grace with this next duel.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 1, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:30 pm
While he wasn't much of a fighter he did at least want to get going into the rank he wanted sooner than later. While he never wished to continue dueling he figured doing it at least this once and see if he won, wouldn't be the end of the world.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:58 am
Hoping he was prepared the male charged the male with the white mane and landed a hit upon his shoulder, even if it wasn't a very strong one it was still a hit and he turned quickly to prepare himself for any counter attack the male might have.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:59 am
Eublepharis felt himself stumble slightly from the blow and reached out with a paw to try and hit him back and managed to get a small hit in return, while it wasn't big it gave him a small boost of confidence that was rather short lived as he turned to hit the male again he fumbled and slipped. Well this was embarassing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:01 am
Sibu quickly sidestepped the stumbling male and managed another small tap that wasn't as tough as the first one had been previously. It would seem things were on his side this time and it perhaps was making him a little cocky.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:06 am
Both of them spun at the same time almost this go, they had swiped at each other in just the right moment and in the right way that both of them landed a hit across each other's face with a slap.

Sibu was the first to recover from it and was able to swipe out at the male and managed to hit his hindquarters.

Eublepharis on the other paw was still reeling from the hit, he wasn't used to things like this so recovering was taking him a little longer than he would have expected and toppled over slightly with the males next blow.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:48 am
Sibu was excited, this was it! He was going to win this, however when he went to swing at the male he suddenly got a dizzy spell and missed him altogether and that set him up for the hit that Eublepharis was sending his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:50 am
Eublepharis recovered, but not as quickly as he would have liked and was feeling a rock forming in his stomach as he believed the male was about to strike him down with a final blow but he realized that the male was having a moment and he took the opportunity to strike.

The blow he landed was a hard one and it toppled the male easily and he stood victorious over him as he knew the male was done. He was glad too, he was starting to get tired because this wasn't something he was used to doing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:51 am
As he landed on the ground he threw up his paws. "I yield, I yield." With a heavy breath he got to his feet and gave him a smile. It had been a well fought match.

"Congratulations to you and your win."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 am
He gave him a smile and bowed his head slightly. Glad to have that over now he was pleased to know he'd be able to go into the rank of his choosing easily enough now. That meant he'd be able to spend more time with cubs.

"Thank you. Shall we head in? I feel like I owe you a meal or a drink after that." He said with a laugh.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:53 am
That sounded really nice actually. Giving a nod of his head he waved a paw. "After you." Allowing the older male to lead the way he wondered what he used to do before joining this pride. "Where did you come from? I saw you join with that other female and her children. They're not yours are they?" Was that rude of him to ask like that?

Euble laughed. "No, they're not. I have watched them a time or two tho. We're just good friends, having come from the same pride previously." As they walked along he looked about the lands. "I was a story teller, I used to tell cubs tales of the past or even made up adventures." It was one of the reasons he wanted to be a guide here.

"What about you?"

Sibu gave a small shrug, that sounded much better than his previous life. "I was just a male in a pride where males weren't really welcome after a certain age."

Sensing he didn't want to talk further about it he changed the topics.

"I am enjoying being here. Do you have a rank in mind you're wanting to look into?"

Beaming the dark male nodded, "Yes! I wish to be the Monarchs Claw Apprentice."

"That sounds like a nice role to go for. I wish you luck." He would probably never go into any role like that. He just wasn't the type built for fighting. While he knew he COULD fight, he just didn't have it in him. It was just how he'd always been and he knew he'd likely never change.

It was nice that the male spoke such high praise. "I appreciate that, thank you." He would just have to make sure he won a few more duels rather than lose them. His winning streak wasn't going so well but at least he was learning more about himself in the process.

Hopefully the two of them would make a good name for themselves and from what they had told one another they already had set goals in mind that didn't seem too far out of reach given their previous skills. "Perhaps we can chat more sometime, when we're not dueling." The white maned male said with a hearty chuckle.

"I would like that. " The two of them faded off into the distance continuing their conversation about ranks and ideas for the future.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games