Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Surprise Guest/Pest (K'gan and Haukai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:46 am
K'gan barely contained a loud groan (such a vocal expression of his boredom had not gone down well last time.) L'fer was boring, how they were they so boring? It was a mystery for man and dragon alike. Even on rest days the wing were all expected to attend daily briefing after breakfast. It allowed the wing leader to share news, any training plans and what other weyrs were fighting thread that day and the likelihood of their own wings being called in as assistance and back up. Why all of that could not be communicated via dragons K'gan never knew but usually it was the same talk day in and day out with only a few varying details and the chance another weyr would call on outside assistance was slim. It was all sooooo...dull.

It did not help that in the back of his mind K'gan could feel Singarth's pure exhilaration, he got to have fun! No fair. Pout pout groan.
Singarth what are you up to? What games are you playing?
I'm racing Corymth in the sea stacks!
Even Singarth's mental voice was hitched and high from his exertions. But oh that sounded like fun, the tall thin pillars of rock made for an excellent obstacle course, Corymth was smaller, slighter and faster but Singarth knew the stacks very well and his extra long tail meant that his turns were on point. It would be a close contest. K'gan wished he could be there.
Is Haukai flying Corymth?
No,Corymth's rider is working as well.

Oh really? well that gave him an idea.

----------------

As soon as the briefing was done k'gan was the first one out of the room, while the rest of the wing hung back to chat, discuss what they were going to do on their rare day off and mull over what news the briefing had provided, k'gan headed straight for healer hall.

He always felt like a minor celebrity there, they all knew him! And he was met with multiple greetings, with many wearily looking him over at the same time for likely injuries, but he was able to assure them he was fine. For now.
It took him a while but he soon spotted Haukai's adorable rubenesque figure hunched over a table sorting through a number of scrolls, probably patient records or something. Yawn.
K'gan bounded over with his usual swagger that would have been roguish if he could contain the impression he had jumping beans in his pants.

He hopped up on the end of the table and then lay himself out along the length of it, elbow propping him up, one hand pushed back through his untidy locks, and a leg raised like a sexy Pinup

"Hey Haukai, miss me." He cooed with a comical eyebrow waggle. A flutter of his lashes and a blown kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:02 pm
In truth, what Haukai was poring over were inventory lists of on-hand medical supplies; she had taken it upon herself to go through the stores and see what the Infirmary needed before the next Threadfall, which Western would be flying. Being a dragonrider herself, she'd be up in the skies fighting Pern's ancient enemy instead of on the ground helping with Threadscore and other injuries, something she'd prefer to do. But duty and all that. Besides, she could always request to join the Healer contingent if things got too bad.

Her concentration was soon disrupted by a familiar figure sprawling himself across the table in a ridiculous pose. She looked up at him, a faint hint of annoyance on her face. "What do you want, K'gan? Can't you see I'm busy? I've got to get this inventory sorted before we fly Thread -- we can't afford to be short on supplies." The trauma healer gave him the same once-over the other healers had, checking for new and interesting injuries; finding nothing physically wrong with him (mentally, now that was something else entirely), she returned to her work.

A couple minutes passed in silence. Then she looked up at K'gan again. "You made any of that hootch of yours lately?"

Sinders Path

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:47 pm
K'gan had not been expecting the sharp tone and he instantly affected a look of wounded innocence. His brown eyes went wide and his bottom lip stuck out with the smallest of quivers. "I just came to cheer you up." He told her sulky, melting from his pin up pose to a deflated mess of despondent rider across her table. How could she be so cruel. To make sure he really rubbed in his point he let out a long loud sigh.

When that didn't seem to illicit the response he was hoping for fast enough he lifted his head to look at her again in time to hear the question and his grin returned. "Of course I do, and you should come enjoy a glass with me some time." Though maybe 'enjoy' was the wrong word for it. "You really do have to get out of here sometime though. I bet those supply records have been gone over a hundred times already and they will be checked again before we fly, you shouldn't be worrying about it so much, if youu spend any more time down here like this you'll end up in one of those beds just from over working." He waved his hands dramatically in the direction of the unoccupied patient beds.

Then he flopped back down across the table with another sigh and a sweet pleading flash of his sorrowful eyes. "So come play with me."

tatterpixie

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff