[PRP-Viking] The start of a new chapter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:25 pm
As always, Aldan was early to the party. He had found a new Captain to follow, and was ready to get on the move. Next to him stood Ayanga, another seer, though not of god blood. With the new War Lord in the pride, the females were feeling a bit...different. Aya was using this time to just get away.

Aldan couldn't blame her. He was thankful she was joining him. Her traveling abroad with him meant less headaches he'd have to endure. If only he knew his new captain was also of divine blood.

Aldan waited, Aya nearby, for their captain to show.

"Think he's coming?" The adolescent reaver asked. Aya returned a shrug.

"I hope so. If he doesn't...then I can't go." She said bitterly. She only wished she didn't let her sister persuade her not to tell the War Lord about her impending doom. She should have known the blue in her vision was Zjarri!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer was most certainly not early, but then, this was his party, so who was going to tell him he was late. The fiery lion's tail flicked as he walked, the distinctive ring he wore catching the light, the last remnants of his mother. Silently he wondered how she would have fared with the recent change in the pride, had it been different when she'd left?

A shrug to himself, Lucifer shook his head to clear his thoughts. It did not matter, past was past and now was now. And now, well he supposed life had not changed for him.

"You are my party? I am Lucifer, your captain."

He addressed the two lions as he approached. He assumed they must be, why else would they be waiting out here alone? Alright then, time to get moving...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer had been about to suggest such when a massive white lion suddenly landed beside the group. A smirk on his maw, the god of conflict strolled toward the captain, folding his large wings against his back.

"I do hope you were not thinking of leaving without me."

Tanaka ignored the eyeroll from his son, or perhaps it only encouraged him. Why yes, he had invited himself along on his son's viking, this sound like fun. And really, how could he possibly turn down the opportunity to taunt the fiery lion.

"You did not tell me a lady would be joining us."

OMG Tanaka, you are such a manwhore.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:56 pm
Amon Larethian

Aldan watched as the fiery male approached. Maybe he should have reconsidered Ciro as Captain. At least he wasn't late.

"We are." He said quietly. His size was larger than normal, even for stormborn. He tilted his head. "I am Aldan, I am sure you already know Ayanga." He introduced, a quick glance over to the female, noting her gaze was elsewhere. Aldan's own eyes followed, spotting the god approach as well.

Oh....Big God. Very big God.

Ayanga frowned as the god approached. She had seen the male before with her own mother, although she had not met him. Her eyes narrowed as he spoke. "I am a Reaver, thank you very much." Ayanga snapped towards the winged male, before glaring at Lucifer. "Now that you are here, Let's go. We've already wasted the morning hours and I don't want to waste any more time."

It was obvious the effects of the pride were getting to her in the snippy attitude.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:20 pm
Lucifer's eyes narrowed, glaring at the white god, a snap of his tail. He did not recall inviting his father along, how had Tanaka even known about this viking? s**t, was his father spying on him?

"I was not aware you were joining us."

"You sister tells me you are such a great captain, I thought I'd come along and see for myself."

"Great."

There was sarcasm in his voice as Lucifer turned to Aldan and Ayanga, with a nod toward the latter. Yes, he did know her, though it had been recently that they met.

Tanaka smirked, chuckling as his gaze settled on the female. Ah, she did look familiar, had they met perhaps? Ah, now he remembered, she reminded him of Astrus, her mother.

"Oh I like her, she is fiesty."

Down Tanaka, Astrus would murder you.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, choosing to ignore his father's comments.

"Agreed, let's move."

The fiery lion moved past, turning toward the path that would take them over the borders. He could only hope his father grew bored quickly and left them alone to their viking. Unfortunately if that smirk on the god's maw was any indication, they were likely stuck with him.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:42 pm
Amon Larethian

Aldan made a slight gulp but nodded.

"Shouldn't we...be introduced to the god before we go. oh, no? Um. okay." Aldan was quick to follow the Captain, glancing back to look at Tanaka. How come Ayanga didn't seem so unnerved by the deity joining them?

"Finally." Aya growled, walking step and step with Aldan. "Where are we going on this Viking?" The pale female didn't really have a suggestion, as long as no one ended up being knocked out in the process. With the god joining them, surely that wouldn't happen.

"Let's see if you are a better captain than Ciro."

Aldan blinked at Aya's sudden attitude. The news in the pride must have affected her a bit more than others. He didn't blame her though.

"Maybe we can head towards somewhere that's not so rainy?" Aldan suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:47 pm
"What's wrong, little boy, afraid I might eat you?'

Tanaka smirked, giving the young male his most wicked of smiles. So the male was unnerved by his presence, good, he should be. Oh yes, he was most certainly going to enjoy this so called viking.

Lucifer rolled his eyes without looking back. A quiet grumble to himself, this was going to be a long trip. He could only hope his father would grow bored quickly, get out, and leave them alone.

"His name is Tanaka, it's best to ignore him."

"I know you are looking forward to bonding as much as I am, Luci."

"Do not call me that."

Lucifer's frustration with his father was met with laughter. Ignore him Lucifer, just ignore him and he will grow bored.

"We will cross through the roguelands and collect information along the way. I would like to see if the rest of the world is suffering the same insanity as our own pride. Along the way if we find any bands to raid we will do so. I would prefer not to return empty-pawed."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:58 am
Amon Larethian

Aldan blinked at Tanaka's comment.

"I've seen a god before. Although, I am more surprised you are...in your true form more than anything. Aren't gods suppose to remain hidden...?" Mkhai always did, yet Tanaka seemed to not care as much.

"Ignore him?" His ear flickered towards his Captain. "Hard to ignore a god standing right behind you."

Ayanga smirked at the name Tanaka called Lucifer. "Captain Luci, eh?" She chuckled. "That's a name that will scare others down to their bones."

She listened as Lucifer described what they would do. "If we can come back with a thrall or two as well." Ayanga suggested. "Or are you like Ciro and not willing to capture one?" Her eyes narrowed, trying to figure out her new captain. "As much as come home with some nice trinkets or pelts, I think our new War Lord would enjoy having more thralls around." It was just a suspicion from Aya. Her visions hadn't hit since Zjarri had disappeared. She hadn't seen Sakari either to confirm if her twin had the unusual visions or not either.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:09 am
The god's laughter was dark and mocking, the kind of laughter meant to send shivers down your spine. The god of conflict had never been inclined to conceal who or what he was. Why should he, it was so much more fun to appear in all his glory, oh how he enjoyed the horrified expressions he received.

"I have no reason to hide who I am."

Lucifer paused in his steps, his annoyance clear in the flick of his tail. Eyes narrowed, he turned to glare at the two lions behind him before his gaze settled on Aldan.

"Is there going to be a problem here? And you, stop causing trouble."

"I am hurt, what ever makes you think I would cause trouble?"

Lucifer was not impressed by the mock hurt in his father's voice, or the chuckle he could hear behind him as he turned back to front of his party, once again leading the way. He only shot a glance at Ayanga's comment, choosing to ignore her use of the name he hated.

"If you wish to capture thralls, you are free to do so. It will be up to you to watch them if you do."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:16 am
Amon Larethian

Aldan shook his head. "No problem here..." He muttered, continuing forward. "Though there might be if he remains in that form." Aldan muttered quietly, quickly stealing a glance towards Tanaka. Would a god in their party bring more trouble to their group? Or would it be something that would be beneficial.

Only time would truly tell.

Ayanga nodded. "Good." Her family wasn't one to take thralls. Her grandmother was one after all. However, with the times changing, maybe she too needed to do the same.

"It'll show that stupid War Lord." She found herself muttering as well, bitterness creeping in her tone. "Do you know of any traveling bands we can raid on the way?" Maybe one of them would have someone useful for Ayanga. The question was, did she want to bring back an adult thrall, or would she rather someone younger, more manageable and possibly trainable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm
Lucifer would have face pawed, but that would have meant stopping in his tracks long enough to do so. Instead he only rolled his eyes and grumbled silently to himself. Oh yes, this viking was off to a great start. He was starting to regret his father joining the stormborn pride....

That wicked smirk remained on Tanaka's maw, oh how much fun he was having with this young lion.

"You will just have to wait and see."

Somehow his tone would not be very reassuring. The god of conflicts motives were his own, and what they were would remain a mystery until such time as he chose otherwise. Oh but it was fun watching the thoughts turn in young eyes, keeping them guessing.

"I am familiar with the trails that most bands will follow, and he routes that prey will take. Don't worry, there will be plenty of opportunities."

Lucifer quickened his pace as they moved through the roguelands. They had wasted enough time, it was time to get to it.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:02 am
Amon Larethian
end?

Aldan couldn't help but roll his eyes as he sighed. Maybe having Ciro as a captain wasn't such a bad idea. He likely wouldn't have allowed the god to travel with them in their true form.

Ayanga nodded as Lucifer spoke. "Good. I hope to get familiar too with these routes. If there ever comes a day when females can venture out on their own again I want to be ready to lead my own band." The young seer said with a frown, quickening her pace so she now was step and step with the fiery male, instead of Aldan. She'd let her friend deal with the god for now, until he decided enough was enough and chose to ignore him.

It already looked like Aldan was trying to do that, although Aya could tell it was frustrating him not to speak.

Well...time to see what this viking was going to be like.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games