Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
File - S

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:24 pm
[[Age 6]]

While the morning was a bit rough as Chris complained about having a bad dream, usually meaning she saw something bad happening today and didn’t want to go Topher persisted on going to school today. He didn’t really care about the whole seeing the future at this point. She was avoiding him at this point because he wasn’t taking her serious today so she was very annoyed. So it was something with him she saw probably. ”Whatever…” It was lunchtime and recess so he was already done eating and heading over to talk to Alex his best friend when he noticed the news van. He stopped for a moment but shrugged and walked over. ”What’s that about?” ”Ha… apparently the old farts think there’s some psychics at our school and are interviewing the teachers and the kids with the staffs permission to get their thoughts on it, I think it’s a bunch of bull crap.” Topher stiffened inside but shrugged and nodded, he hadn’t really told anyone about he and Chris’ abilities, some of the teachers knew and opted to keep it to themselves for now.

”Any idea who?” ”No but oddly its that psychic woman reporter that’s been getting a lot of attention lately doing it.” At that Topher did visibly stiffen Chris…find someone and call mom and dad right f*cking now… He had a stronger connection with family and could feel her in the school wondering around, probably avoiding every area the news crew would be and felt her sense his mental note. ”Dude, you ok… oh hey there she is.” Alex pointed towards the school and Topher didn’t even want to turn around. ”No… I know, actually that’s him.” As Topher turned the woman was looking directly at his little group and coming directly at him. He grabbed his backpack off the ground and was getting ready to bolt. Stop… His whole group even him stopped what they were doing and he glared at the woman as she walked up to him, camera man behind her. ”Trying to run? Not very nice.” He felt he could talk but stayed quiet as she knelt down to stare him in the eyes. Sure he was tall for his age but she was still taller.

”Topher, what the hell?” ”Shut up Alex.” The reporter turned and looked to Alex then back at Topher and smirked, ”You haven’t told your friends, idiot boy, it ALWAYS comes out. Alex is it? Topher is a level A Telepath, beyond that his other abilities are quite remarkable. His twin sister is a level a seer as you normal call them so she’s probably hiding from us.” ”That true?” Topher kept his mouth shut as the woman stepped closer to him and smiled, ”Your control is amusing, so lets try something.” ”HEY! I’m not…” Topher was able to move his head and noticed Alex moving towards Jimmy. ”You can stop this, I know you can.” ”STOP IT!" ”Alex what the he…OWWW FU…” Alex, or probably the woman had made Alex grab Jimmy’s arm and twist it at a odd angle. ”Why…” ”Your public tests show low level b, I know you faked it out but can’t understand why you’re trying to hide, so now…” Jimmy screamed louder and Topher winced, where the ******** were the adults? He looked around and noticed that everyone around them was frozen.

He gritted his teeth and decided to act ”STOP!” The command went out and he forced the link from the woman and Alex. Both Alex and Jimmy were stunned and well Jimmy was crying from pain but he stopped it before anything worse happened, Alex was just glaring at him. ”Friends don’t rate much on your action list, maybe I should see where your sister is.” At this Topher broke her connect to her and stepped towards her glaring and she took a few steps back, looking a bit worried. ”You stay the f*ck away from her.” His eyes felt like they were burning with hatred at this point and he saw the woman reconsider her current actions. Even Alex blanched when he looked towards he and Jimmy so he turned back towards the woman. At that point Uncle Frederick was walking into the playground with his crew and he used HIS compulsion on the woman and her crew. ”YOU… stay, Alex, get Jimmy to the nurse.”

Frederick’s men came up and quickly grabbed the woman and her two men she was using. One knocked over the camera. ”You ok?” Frederick walked right up to Topher and he nodded but stumbled a bit. Something was off and he leaned forward. Apparently breaking her connection with everyone used more power than he was used to and he ended up throwing up his lunch as he held himself up off the ground. ”Maybe…” At this point he heard shouting, lots of it, that’d be mom, she was PISSED. However Chris came rushing out and sidetracked her. Jenny quickly grabbed Chris as their father came over to where he was and picked him up. ”You’re ok…” Jack cleaned his face with his jacket after taking it off and wrapped Topher in it and picked him up. After grabbing his backpack he started towards Jenny again but the woman distracted him ”You look a lot like your brother.” Topher kept his eyes closed cause he wanted to just go home at the moment and not deal with everyone staring at him.

Jack turned to face the woman and took a step forward ”Would be a shame if the actual story of how he died got out.” ”Frederick…Get her out of my sight before I do something I’ll regret and for the love of god before Jenny does f*cking kill her.” Topher opened his eyes to see the woman smirk as Fredericks men started taking her away ”I’ll be seeing you again Topher…” ”Ignore her, she’s insane.” Topher closed his eyes as Jack half ran towards where their mother was still swearing up a storm but stopped as Jack got to them and she quickly squeezed them both in hug and checked over Topher and was going to keep doing so. ”Jenny, he’s fine, lets just go home first.” As they got in the car, all of them in the back seat, apparently his mother’s secretary of sorts was driving His father tried to get him to sit and buck up but he just squeezed tighter to him. ”Ok…” Chris sat between Jenny and Jack and took Topher’s hand as they drove away from the school. Everyone was staring at the car but something about holding her hand was calming him down and he was nearly asleep by the time they drove off.

They didn’t go back to school after that. The news actually had him on camera breaking her compulsion and had people going on and on about a high level telepath KID in public schools. Jack had to unplug all the house phones to stop the annoying calls that kept coming that night. The next few days they packed things up and moved into the house Jack’s parents owned on a farm. He knew it was partially his fault though also understood that it was an excuse for his mother to move closer to push for her goals of moving into politics. Things like what happened annoyed the hell out of her and she wanted some regulations on how to deal with people like that woman and a school specifically for psychic children which was already in the works.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:15 pm
[[age 41]]

Topher woke blinking away the sleep, he couldn’t recall what had brought up that dream but he sighed and started to get up. He quickly realized he was handcuffed to a chair and not home. Right, he hadn’t been home to begin with, they had picked up some time travel on the sensors and he opted to step in not that he wasn’t working as a cop. For one the origination was within a company that he had already been investigating for his well spy job as he referred to it though none of the family except maybe Chris really knew about it at this point. Tonya suspected something was up and wasn’t talking to him much lately, well ever since he handed her his resignation, she was his boss after all. He heard humming and turned and noticed a woman and stared for a moment. No. ”Your…” He stopped and closed his eyes shaking his head and opened his eyes again looking back at her. ”Ah finally awake. I’m what?” ”You, haven’t aged…” The time travel, god damn it. ”I did tell you I’d see you again, its funny hearing my voice in your thoughts, your memory is quite good.” ”Curse of being a high level telepath, near perfect memory. Now how the f*ck did you get time tech?”

”My timeline is more high tech than this pitiful one of yours. And your family seems to want to just regulate everything, what gives you the f*cking right?” She came forward and sat on the conference table in front of him and Topher felt his emotions go out of control at the sight of her. She smirked and leaned closer to him, ”Still fighting with Tonya? I could get you what you want but it wouldn’t be me but I see you like staring.” She was messing with his emotions, how the ********? He quickly clamped down on it. Enough time with Chris and well having her blunt force her Empathy on him gained him some control on dealing with it. She smirked at him again ”Your sister has taught you well.” Topher tried to read her but couldn’t and felt naucious afterwards and she nearly laughed at his expression. ”That, you can thank Frederick for, though my timeline advanced it, your pitiful designs were horrid. Ours are more sleek and you probably barely feel it, also it blocks outgoing, not incoming.” Topher felt something around the back of his head and felt her poke around in his mind. ”Who the f*ck are you?” She stopped after taking a sip of her coffee and stared at him. ”Really? You haven’t figured it out?” She got down off the table and literally sat in his lap staring him in the eye. ”Do you not see anything familiar? The abilities not give it f*cking away?”

Empathy was one, but at this point it wasn’t too uncommon as when Chris first showed it. She rolled her eyes and slid a finger down his cheek. ”I want you to see this coming.” She said and stared directly at him pulling out a wicked looking knife as she prodded him in the stomach. In only took him a second to realize. ”I said that to Maxwell, you weren’t there.” ”I WAS… F*CKING THERE! I WAS SIX AND WATCHED YOU MURDER HIM!” She held the knife to his throat barely containing her anger and he felt it cut him and a bit of blood come out. It finally hit him then, the empathy, the eyes, ”He’s your fat…” ”WAS, my father. You murdered him rather violently and coldly.” ”He put my famil…” ”You put me through hell, I had to live with those assholes that were under him until I could escape and use my tech to get back to our own timeline.”

Topher sighed and leaned back in the chair. He wanted to rub his head and think this through but being handcuffed he couldn’t do much at the moment. He noticed then that outside this room the scenery kept changing so he watched the window for a moment confused. ”Oh that. That’s why you have no cavalry coming in to rescue you, Chris cant get a fix on us because this room is in a constant flux of time as well as changing location. Gives seers a royal headache, why you probably feel slightly dizzy.” Topher looked away and looked back to her. ”Melina Sernov, Would be Simms but I’m not sharing the same last name as you a*****e. Yes I know yours is technically your mothers since your father is a suck up wimp but we’d be cousin’s otherwise, and just f*ck no.”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:18 pm
Topher sighed and closed his eyes as Melina stood back from him a bit. ”He was insa…” ”Only towards the end.” She sat back down on the conference table and glared at him while playing casually with the knife. ”When I got back our research team explained that pulling that many copies over yourself will damage your own psyche and that’s why he was the way he was. He wasn’t my father near the end.” Topher nodded, Chris’ own research team pretty much came up with the same conclusion and did minor tests even with the kids to show why they should never pull copies of themselves over. He remembered Toby complaining about it for a week afterwards. His attention turned back to the outside which seemed to be shifting slower than he remembered and Melina turned to look. ”What are you doing?” She stood up and looked at the window. The phases were indeed slowing almost to a stop. ”Nothing, I don’t have the tech for that.” She walked over and stabbed him right in the leg and Topher winced letting a scream out from the pain as she pulled his face to his.

”You can F*CKING TIME TRAVEL DON’T GIVE ME THAT!” ”IT… isn’t… me…” He felt her go through his mind to confirm that. So the tech would block him from going out but she could still read him. He wanted to know exactly how the ******** that worked. ”It isn’t.” ”Like I f8cking said…” She slammed him back down in the chair and pulled out the knife making him cry out again, apparently the tech also stopped his shield ability. ”Yes it does.” ”F*ck me…” ”Not likely…” Melina pulled out her phone and started talking in another language. Topher at this point knew a few, doing the line of work for Uncle Sam he acquired a bit of the knowledge so picked up a bit of Chinese. He then noticed a figure floating at the window just as Melina picked up on his thought and turned just as the window shattered inward.

Both stared as a figure appeared covered completely in a stealth looking suit and turned to face Melina. ”YOU!” Well ok, that wasn’t expected apparently they had previous run ins. Before Topher could put in his two cents the figure hit Melina with some kind of blast that sent her flying back to the door and came at Topher. He wanted to put his shields up but couldn’t. ”Really Gramps, you’re going to attack your rescuer?” The figure came up to Topher and quickly cut his bindings and lifted him up. ”Owww… f*ck…” The boy? Topher couldn’t guess the age but knew it was a male and not past puberty by the voice looked down and scoffed as he noticed the bleeding leg. ”Well lovely.” He didn’t even bother to patch it up probably because he wasn’t carrying anything to do so but pulled Topher towards the window. ”We need to move, that’ll only stun her, and my temporary stasis on the time shift will get there attention rather quickly.” ”Who the f*ck…” ”Get ready to jump.” Topher looked down and backed away, ”We’re about thirty floors up, I think your f*cking insane.”

”What the all might and power Topher Mizuki is afraid of a little jump?” ”LITTLE?! Look kid, that’s a f*cking death jump.” ”I did make it up here, you don’t think we can make it down.” Topher blinked at that, he did have a point, Topher didn’t know what tech that suit had or whe… hell WHEN this kid was from. He could sense more then tell the kid was grinning as he grabbed Topher and pulled ”YOU… FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The both fail and he could hear the boy laughing but he grabbed a hold of Topher and he felt their momentum slow then a shift that made him slightly naucious and suddenly they were closer to the ground. Truck… TRUCK! Topher closed his eyes as they landed in the back of a open garbage container. ”F*ck…” ”You’ll live.” The boy stood up and looked up at the tower they just escaped. He seemed to be monitoring something through the suit and a weapon materialized. ”Well hopefully, she just sent the Chinese Army after us, apparently they really don’t like you.” ”Double f*ck…”

No they didn’t, he did some espionage work a while back which resulted in some of the major companies battling out against each other. The Chinese Government found out it was a spy with psychic abilities that was compelling employees to gather data for sources outside. Apparently someone had tied Topher to it, most likely Melina. ”You need to get to the US Embassy and now.” ”Right.” Last reports he had if they were in China was that Matt was one of the Station leads there which was a odd coincidence. Well he wasn’t going to be happy about any of this. The truck suddenly stopped and the boy turned and cursed. ”They REALLY don’t like you, that road block was quick.” ”Triple f*ck f*ck f*ck…” Topher finally stood up and winced a bit as he put weight on his leg and looked around. Sure enough everyone was stopped around them and there was police out looking through cars and he could see helicopters coming.

”Can’t time-shift us out?” The boy shook his head. ”Slowing their shift with the tower took a lot of energy, my power has to recharge, you could but at your state I don’t think you should.” Topher nodded and took off the blocking device finally able to get a sense of everyone around him. He slowly opened up knowing if he opened it all at once he’d probably throw up or collapse. The boy was shielded and quite strongly, most likely family. He turned as Topher's senses opened and nodded tossing Topher a spare pistol out of nowhere. ”Ok, where the f*ck is that all coming from?” ”Alter-universe pocket, though mines set up like a locker or duffle bag depending on the situation. Unfortunately I didn’t think to put a med kit in there this time, sorry.” He pulled out what looked like a bow but it had no arrows. Most likely it was some kind of energy type of weapon. ”Yeah, we’re about to have company.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 am
The boy was about to start shooting but Topher felt incoming from a helicopter and pulled him down barely in time. ”My name is Salem you a**.” He half yelled as they put there back to the wall of the dump truck holding the trash as bullets ricocheted off the outer shell. ”What?” ”Stop referring to me as boy in your head for f*cks sake." At that point Salem stood back up with his bow and it did indeed pull an energy bolt when he fired it at the helicopter though instead of exploading the helicopter slowed down, way down, like time was being modified for it on the spot, Topher stared at it confused. ”You can thank Lexi and your sister for designing that one.” ”I… wait hold the f*ck on… who the f*ck?” Salem pulled his mask off to stare at Topher briefly and Topher instantly saw Toni in his face. ”Oh… OH GOD F*CK NO…Wh…” ”Fourteen, fourteen years ago which means eight months from to… Oh s**t, she hasn’t told you.” Topher was trying to not shoot everything and glared. At this point he knew Chris was probably watching in one of her visions since he suddenly popped back up but still glared.

”I’m going to f*cking kill your father, she just turned sixteen two month’s ago. Chris for the love of f*ck stop me from doing it.” Salem seemed to be listening to something as he put his mask back up and turned back to him. ”Actually Auntie, get Grams somewhere safe, she’s at work right now, Melina just put a contract hit on just our part of the family. And if Gram isn’t f*cking home mom will go save her, and if she does, I may not be here to help him.” Topher gritted his teeth and calmed himself stopping his mental overload from starting a world war. ”Do it…” Salem pulled something out and handed it to Topher after he did something. ”International phone, just sent a text to Aunt Chris so she should have the number to get a hold of you now. Though once Gram’s is safe I wouldn’t put it past her to give you a call and yell at you for ten minutes.” Topher took the phone and sighed, ”Planning on going somewhere?” ”No, but I’m not on a scheduled jump, and the powers at be, being Uncle Toby and Lexa might not like me altering things too much so I may be pulled back.”

”You’re helping me though.” ”Rules are rules, but remind them of that…” They stopped as they heard a police group surround the vehicle they were in. ”Well this is just peachy, they’re not going to make it easy to get through.” ”I…. no… Just…” Topher turned as he heard Salem start to struggle for some reason he went to help him but Salem mentally stopped him. ”Holy s**t…” The kid was damn strong. ”Speak of the devils and they’ll do their bidding. Get to Matthias, you’ll know what to do from there.” Salem seemed to be stunned from something and couldn’t move. With a louder pop than normal he vanished and the force from the mass moving out of phase was enough to knock him back into the inner side wall of the truck again. ”Augh f*ck…” ”COME OUT NOW! He heard, actually in English, so they knew he wasn’t native, ”Well f*ck no, GO AWAY!” The helicopter had resumed back to normal it seemed once Salem had popped out, just lovely, he had to move before it came back for another pass.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:46 pm
Topher got back up and felt the phone vibrate as a alarm went off “Check your pocket.” He looked at it and shook his head but felt something in his pocket. He took it out and found a pair of Bluetooth headphones and a pill in a package, a note saying “eat me.” Obviously the pill, but the headphones were a plus, he turned them on and they instantly connected to the phone and a music app popped up by itself, there was only one playlist loaded “Salem’s list” he pressed play and set it to shuffle. He considered the pill for a bit though. Thoughts ran through his mind about what it could do, the cons and the negatives but he was sure that Salem being his grandson… ”F*ck..” That was still hard to get used to, wouldn’t give it to him if it was harmful. He put the pill in his mouth and dry swallowed it. He didn’t feel anything right away but the pain from the stab wound in his leg went away which made it easier to clear his mind. His senses sharpened to a clarity he never thought possible. Usually he’d keep his ears open for any sound coming through but being a telepath he didn’t see the need for it.

”Chris, if your watching, have your R&D develop this, I’m pretty sure you do anyway.” His leg almost felt like it was healing, ******** a med kit, he wanted a bag of these in his pocket at all times. He kept the volume low for now to hear the men around him and crouched a bit. The helicopter was making another pass after turning. ”AGAIN, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!” A news drone was hovering around him and he looked directly at, no need to hide, there was plenty of them, one of them would likely catch his face. Usually he put his shield around his body but this time he felt like he could do more with the fact that he was fighting to get home to be with family again, to deal with… Toni. A jazz tune (Feeling Good) came on and he tapped his gun against his leg to the beat waiting for the helicopter. A thought had come to him, if he could add a telekinetic push to his punch he could do the same to a jump, he had before come to think of it, just not very big.

He closed his eyes and waited for the right time for the helicopter to get closer. It started up its machine guns and he launched himself to meet throwing a kinetic push behind him as he did. Everyone below was away to avoid being shot by the helicopter so didn’t even see him jump at it until it was to late, the truck he was in was demolished under the pressure he put behind him. The helicopter crew tried to dodge him but he was moving like a rocket and turned and shot at the fuel tank, just enough to disable it, not enough to make it explode. They would have to make a emergency landing but the pilot should be skilled enough to do so. ”Um… f*ck… He soared past the helicopter and was now in a predicament, he didn’t consider what he’d do. He was high enough to be above one building so he turned away from it and threw a kinetic punch in the air. He moved back as he had hoped, but now he was falling towards the roof. ”F*ck, this landing is going to suck…” Well Kinetic force seemed to work for most so as he came close to landing he used a little less throwing a punch down but also shielded himself. He rolled across not very gracefully but at least landed, surviving the impossible for now.

He could hear a few new drones behind him, he felt like shooting at them and aimed his guns directly at them they pulled back a bit as he did but he stopped from firing. They weren’t in his way or causing harm so he put his gun away for now and gave them a clumsy salute as he brushed himself off. ”Up, or down…” Down would be more barracades and more people in the way to deal with getting hurt. If he was able to do what he just did and use the roof tops to get to where he needed to go he figured he’d be better off with less collateral damage. He pulled out the phone and opened the maps, his target was already marked, it was further away than expected but he could see a way to get there. ”Superman it is, Chris, this pill boost psionic power, just FYi, thank you for that.” With that he jumped up again to the next building he could with the same methods making a much more graceful landing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:03 pm
Topher’s senses peaked as something came in behind him. He was making his way over a tower after jumping again and barely had time to throw up a shield before a blast hit it from an explosion. The force sent him flying to the roof of the building. He threw up another shield but still landed quite hard. ”F*ck” He got up but a little slowly as his muscles protested, the landing was harder than he thought. He paused and took in his surroundings, he had made it to the building he wanted to go to so that was a plus. However, upon listening to the thoughts and feeling for nearby enemies gather around him he figured they were trying to corral him to this specific location. ”Damn it.” So one thought he pinged, the mafia teams were working together with the cops at the moment, f*cking great. He figured Melina probably put them up to it so that it would be easier to capture him but once he was he was sure there would be a battle as to who actually got him.

He started to go to another building but found the way was soon to be blocked by the same helicopter that shot the missile from earlier at him and another one was closing in behind him. With their maneuverability he wouldn’t be able to go far. Down they want so he decided to go down into the trap, not the way they expected though. The building was a hotel with a convention center near the bottom, and a rather large one at that, took up ten floors of the bottom. So instead of going through the stairs and being forced into the trap the way they wanted Topher knew there was a large skylight over the top of the top two floors of the convention center and ran to the edge of the tower he was on and jumped off. He used a few kinetic blasts to slow himself down but by now they knew he was coming so he threw one at the glass as he fell and came through the building that way immediately putting up a body shield around him. As he fell his arm slid across one of the metal beams that didn’t break away fully and left a lovely cut along it. He landed and quickly found cover in the confusion though was fired on instantly.

Using a shield he popped around the corner and started to take out the few closest men in uniform he could without killing the and kicked away their weapons making sure they were disabled enough that they couldn’t get at them later. He mentally put the fear in them so they wouldn’t get back up and try to get at him later. He started taking out the men in suits without hesitation and was clearing them out with ease until one of them started using the police as shields. ”Mother f*ckers.” c’mon a*shole stop pretending to not be the monster you aren’t. Topher had taken cover to decide what to do at this point and knew his eyes were glowing by now a few of the police type had taken a step back from him though quickly started shooting again, the mafia ones didn’t care at all. ”Chris… don’t watch.” He could feel the anger and hatred towards the cowardness of the syndicate groups coming through and let it. He felt his powers spike like they never had before and knew that he was doing something their mother told them never to, letting go of control completely.

”You want a monster, FINE.” Topher stepped out and things seemed top stop, well at least to him. He instantly took control of all the mafia type regardless of if they had any training or not. Kill only your men, leave the officers alive. Instantly all the mafia types shot each other. In the midst of the confusion the officers stopped and just watched but turned back to Topher, finally noticing that his eyes weren’t glowing red but white. During the battle Topher knew that he had killed a few of their men and he sighed letting the flow of self control come back as they stared at him. ”I’m sorry.” He said in fluent Chinese, then jumped back up through the skylight. During the jump he mentally ordered the helicopters away, he didn’t want anymore damage. As he landed he stumbled a bit, using that much power and letting go like that made him sick. He kept his stomach though and continued on.

From then the mafia kept their distance, not wanting to lose more men so easily though the police and army kept trying to come at him but kept distance as well consider he could mentally order them away if he wanted. He finally was able to lose them in the streets and grabbed some discarded coat and hat to hide himself making him seem like a homeless wanderer. He changed his gate and walked with a limp, which wasn’t hard considering the leg wound was starting to bug him. He turned from street to street quickly with no resistance knowing where to go to dodge blockades and made his way to be directly across from the embassy finally. Getting in was going to be a tricky part but he finally found someone making a delivery and walked up after discarding the disguise and stepped into the truck when they weren’t looking. It made its way through security fine, he made sure of that and afterwards he acted like one of the delivery people and after dropping the package off he made his way to Matt’s office, dodging all the security guards.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:27 am
Topher winced as he sat down in the sofa in Matt’s office, he had barely made it past the security getting through the embassy without really being detected. It seemed like the pill was wearing off. ”Yeah they do that.” A oddly familiar voice said from Matts desk as Topher quickly pointed the pistol as the chair turned revealing, another him. ”The ********> ”Not here for you, well kind of but here for a really younger idiot you that used Voy a bit too much and saw more than he should’ve of.” ”The day before Chris and I did the power thing?” ”Got it in one.” ”She never really explained that fully or at least what I expected.” ”She explained it the best she could. I had Voy wipe that memory so you wouldn’t do something stupid.” ”Which is what?” ”Kill off Kalebs parent’s before he’s born.” ”I ******** wouldn’t.” ”You were a new cop back then with stronger values towards law, you wouldn’t like a teen getting your daughter pregnant before she’s eighteen, you don’t now but your ethics have swayed a bit so you wont kill him when you get back but you’re likely to give him a good verbal lesson.”

Topher sighed and winced again. ”Wimp, you’ll live.” ”Why are your eyes so… cold?” ”Well you’re stuck here, and we get sent to Genesis.” Topher winced and lowered his head at that. ”Hey sis, I know you’re watching, and this lug head wont tell you so I will. Project Genesis is a high security prison WE pretty much designed.” The Topher copy from the future pointed at him and Topher glared as he went on talking to Chris who was probably watching in a vision like she usually would to make sure things were good. ”Designed for Uncle Sam to keep annoying psychics in check, sure there’s a few in there right now and you’ve actually sent a few there. But guess who’s the first level A to actually test it. The ******** creator, now that’s irony.” ”Shut the ******** up.” Topher felt something strange enter the room and well it wasn’t a physical copy he knew the younger version of himself doing the vision jump just got here.

”Ah good.” Other Topher grabbed him and he barely had time to react as something paralyzed him and he couldn’t do anything for a moment as he felt what energy was left from the pill go out of him as he was released and slumped back to the sofa. ”Well that’s done.” The other presence was gone already and Topher blinked a bit and was about to say more but was interrupted with a pop as the copy vanished. ”a*****e.”
---

Matt had been called into a emergency meeting with most of the upper staff and the topic made his blood boil, ******** Topher. Apparently someone had leaked information to the Chinese Government that he had been involved in quite a few espionage acts between companies that had been in acts of quite close to battle fueds now and the staff were trying to figure how to mitigate it when a information specialist slammed the door opened interrupting the meeting receiving a scowl from his boss. ”I told you, you all need to see this.” He turn the wall screen in room to the local news which was showing what looked to be a battle going on between a suited man and a helicopter. After a few moments the images switched to interior shots between what seemed to be a shoot out between local police, army and what Matt could only guess were mafia hit men. A picture appeared on screen and he gritted his teeth and cursed under his breath which stopped the other managers from questioning who the picture was and turning to him. ”That IS Topher Mizuki.” ”You’re sure? ”Absolutely, I worked as a body guard for Chris for many years, I’d recognize him past any stupid disguise he’d try. Also the eyes are a dead give away, the glowing thing is a strong trait for high level psychics but his are red, I’ve seen it before worse than that.”

With that the meeting was quickly changed to finding out where Topher was currently. Matt decided to break protocol and checked his phone, three miss calls from Chris, figured as much, the last text that appeared on the lock screen made him want to chuck the damn thing. Well they didn’t need to find Topher but he wasn’t going to give up that information. ”Sorry?” ”Was asking if you knew of anyone he’d turn to if he needed help.” Matt looked like he was puzzling the thought out for a bit. ”Me for one but we never got along.” ”Reason?” ”I bluntly hit on his sister and he didn’t like it. Also we’re in a secure building, I doubt he’d try.” Though he had gotten in without raising alarms, so that was irritating. ”Let us know if he contacts you.” With that the meeting for now was dismissed, and Matt hadn’t really lied, Topher hadn’t directly contacted him. He sent Chris a text really quick with a “You ********, seriously, really ******** owe me, I’m putting my job on the line for him.” Before angrily walking off to his office to confront said idiot.

---
Topher spun and aimed the gun as the door to the office opened and Matt just glared. ”Its my office, you get the ******** out.” ”I’m assuming Chris texted you.” ”Yes, and what the actual ********? The Chinese Government what your a** in a cell, why the ******** did you come here? And… are you ******** bleeding on my sofa?” Topher winced and looked down. During the last gunfight he had taking a lovely twenty foot fall and landed on the edge of a stone wall which had cut into his side. ”Price of stupidity. I’m going to make it worse” ”Pleas don’t, they’ll put your head on a pike if you do.” [b}”We explained Maxwell to you eventually, well I’m in this mess cause he has a daughter, and she’s here in China, well sort of.” Matt stiffened at the mention of Maxwell then glared at the last comment. ’Sort of?” ”Time tech, the room I was held in shifts between location and different times. Why I ended up here, I originated in India.” Matt sighed, they did explain time tech to him once the family opened the tower.

Matt went behind his desk and got out a small med kit and turned back to Topher. ”Is your office wired for listening?” Matt nodded with a glare as he started to patch Topher up so he wouldn’t bleed all over. ”I want to activate project S at this location and vet Matthias Hale authorization Topher Z1572XP.” Matt blinked as there was a beep, usually that was when there was a specific codeword spoken and actions were done.

Someone appeared on his wall screen and looked around then found them. ”Topher you’re injured.” ”Yes sir, was compromised with my last mission data I sent to you. The company isn’t as we believe. I want to vet Matt in for information, patch Frederick in for verification of process.” Matt cursed under his breath. He recognized the guy on the screen as one of the Higher Generals and just glared at Topher continuing to patch him up as Frederick as patched into the call. ”Hello Matt, been a long time. Topher see you’re up to the usual. Try not to bleed all over Matt’s office.” ”Trying, so can we get Matt vetted for the info?” ”What info I have a high…” ”My security clearance is a tad higher than yours, hate to break it to you, telepath and all, can just pull the information if I wanted to.” Matt cursed again as he finished up but the screens blinked a few times and Topher cursed himself. ”Negative, belay that.” A new face joined in and Matt blinked. The Sec Def was on the screen now and glared at Topher. ”You were compromised because you went off on your own mission again without full intel.” Something in Matt’s office clicked and Topher suddenly stiffened more.

”I’m activating Galahad Protocal, You’re coming in Topher.” Matt look at Topher and Topher looked like he couldn’t even move. Topher couldn’t his body seized up for no reason at all. ”Sir, what the hell is going on?” ”Security measures that were put in place to keep him in check.” ”What and how?” ”I wouldn’t normally explain but nanobots and he drank them, not knowing. We weren’t able to do it knowingly. We had a hell of a time getting him in a room that blocked Chris from seeing it. They disable his abilities and immobilize him. Mr. Hale, at the moment, a small security team is on there way to your office to arrest Mr. Mizuki. You will be brought in as well for debriefing.” Matt nodded but kept staring at Topher who looked like he was trying to fight it but every time he looked like he was winning a shock went through his body. ”Topher, when you get back we’re sending you to Genesis, for a year. The Chinese want you in their own or for longer but we explained if they held you they’d be in a all out war with your family.” ”You’ll be in a all out war with his if you hold him that long, his daughter is pregnant.”

Matt winced and looked at the screen finally. ”I can’t not send him.” ”What the ******** is Genesis?” ”High Security Prison for Psychics that Topher pretty much designed. It will disrupt all abilities.” Matt looked back at Topher who looked like s**t now and felt bad, he knew overuse of power was bad, he couldn’t figure out how not being able to use abilities would be. His office door opened and six armed soldiers entered. They quickly put handcuffs on Topher and one of them started to come at him moving quick. Matt dodged it quick enough and slammed his elbow into the mans face and put his hands up as the men all aimed their guns at him. ”I’ll go willingly, you don’t need to cuff me.” ”Where did you learn to move like that?” The man he hit was getting back to his feet already and Matt grinned. ”I’ve been in martial arts since I was a kid. Also I helped Frederick’s men train this idiot and his bodyguard, or did you intel not get that info?” The Sec Def glared but Matt just walked out of his office in the middle of the group and Topher chuckled quietly. ”Topher, six months is the best I can do.” Topher sighed but nodded, before they could finish Frederick piped up. ”Sir, consider this my final resignation, I’m done.” Topher turned and blinked, Frederick had stayed as a consultant but apparently what just happened pissed him off. Topher followed behind Matt and the men grouped around them and escorted them out of the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:12 pm
Topher went quietly with the men that escorted him out of the country. Of course it was a black bag operation though the Chinese knew he was being escorted out they just didn’t know exactly how or where, though some probably did, but taking any offensive attack on them would result in worse things, getting him out of the country was their best option at the moment. He at the moment was in front of some government official listing all the charges against him as they carted him off from espionage, acts of treason to acts of war. Matt was in the same room being debriefed in his own way and just glared at Topher from his corner who just shrugged. ”Mr. Hale, at the moment, we know Chris contacted you, you didn’t act willingly, Topher forced his way into the compound and acted on his own so for your sake just go with that, otherwise you’ll be charged with aiding and bedding a war criminal.” ”Sir?” Matt looked at the General who was talking to him confused, he was sure he lost his position and was probably on his way to some s**t job thanks to Topher. ”You do good work. Topher coerced you into helping him. You’ll be on a probation status but I’m sure you’ll fly by it fine.”

After that Topher was handed off to special forces to take him back to the US. Of course he was handcuffed and everything the hardest part was the Sec Def made sure the nanobots disabled his abilities only so he was slow on his feet ungraceful and felt just odd being pulled along. Some of the people he had actually worked with just glared at him as they carted him along and he just kept his head down and stayed to their plan and out of trouble. He didn’t want to go through the pain of dealing with the stun from the nanobots again. As soon as they were back on US soil he was passed off to another group and yet another. Finally back in his hometown he saw someone familiar but wasn’t to happy to. Frederick, not in uniform anymore glared at him as well. ”God damn it, why you?” ”Because they trust me to get you where you need to go without trying to pull s**t.” As he came up to Frederick the old man punched him in the stomach and Topher winced and nearly doubled over. ”That’s for putting me and your family through this, you think I like being on that end of the stick again. Of course I knew you were doing this s**t and your mother went off on me but Chris stopped her because I didn’t have full details myself.”

”Sorry…” ”Sorry isn’t enough this time Topher, you’re going to explain to them, everything.” ”I plan to.” ”Good, now get in the f*cking car.” Topher held up his hands so Frederick could uncuff him but the man just walked away to the car so he followed, well great. The ride back was silent and when they got to the tower he could that everything was tense. He had forgotten that he told Chris to get things on high alert for his return so he wouldn’t kill Kaleb but right now he was calm enough that he didn’t give a damn about the boy. Toni? He found his daughter quick enough in the tower and felt her confusion then despair at his return and sighed Yes, I know, I’m not angry don’t be afraid ok. I want you to do me a favor, can you do one for me? What? Dad, why… do you feel scared? Topher started to tear up at that, he hadn’t realized he had been but of course he was. I am, I will explain when we have the family meeting, and yes I know we’re having one. Do me a favor and disable your and Tobi’s time tech for today.

WHAT WHY?! DAD?! Just do it, I don’t want you two doing something you’ll regret, I know you can since you work in Chris’ lab. PROMISE me you’ll do it. Ok, I promise, I’ll do it now. Topher sighed and wiped his tears just before pulling to the gate to deal with Chris, he could sense she was there. He stayed quiet the whole time after attempting a joke as she talked after getting in the car but kept egging her subconscious to do what it wanted which was to slap him, just get it f*cking over with and out of your system. C’mon Em, do it… But she was done and got out of the car. Frederick had tossed him the key before she had gotten in so he was already unhandcuffed and stayed seated for a minute contemplating everything that was said, watching Frederick watch him. ”Nate’s going to beat me?” ”Likely. Tonya broke his nose when he went to get her.” Topher winced and sighed and finally got out.

He was walking in shortly after Chris who went another way heading to the offices as he walked to the living quarters section and stopped just before a corner. ”Keep coming a*shole.” Nate stepped around the corner carrying a metal bat and glared at him, nose bandaged and face still bruised. Topher just stood there and stared at Nate who started to sputter a bit and walked towards him lifting the bat up to swing at him. Topher didn’t even move the bat was a inch from his face when Nate stopped. ”It’s not worth it if you’re not going to make it a challenge.” The bat dropped with a clang and Topher sighed. ”I owe you. For being there for Chris when I should have been. Yes you’re her husband but I’m her brother, her twin. I broke things that you bought, that I shouldn’t have, I’ve done stupid s**t that I shouldn’t have and I can’t take back. And actually right now, my reflexes are s**t at the moment so feel fr…” Nate grinned and threw a hard right as he said that not allowing him to finish. ”Ow… F*CK! I think you broke my nose.” ”Was the plan… ow your face is hard.” Nate held his right hand while Topher held his nose and the two just stood there then just slightly laughed. ”Feel better? ”A bit, you put Chris through hell, worse you lied to Tonya you shithead I owe you a f*cking beatdown.” ”I have three days, can we reschedule till after the family meeting?” Nate stared questionly at him then nodded and walked off.

Topher’s first thought was to go to the medical area but he headed to the reception desk who just stared at him wide eyed as he grabbed the box of tissues. ”What, the family hates me, don’t want the janitor too as well.” He headed back to the elevators and when they opened blinked as Tonya was there and glared at him but stopped seeing his nose. ”Nat…” ”Good, I don’t have to hurt my fist again.” ”Tonya I’m…” She just glared at him and he stepped into the elevator while she pressed the button to their floor. ”Don’t stop me from saying it cause I need to. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for lying, I’m sorry for leaving. I’m sorry for leaving the kids on you and mom dad. I’m sorry for putting you in this.. situation. I’m sorry that I…” He choked up and she turned to him. ”That you what?” He hugged her and forcer her to be close to him not letting her push him back. ”I’m sorry, they’re sending me awa…” ”Wait WHAT?!” She shoved him back and looked at him. She had never seen him break like this, she was angry but now, ”Christopher…” ”I’m telling you now so you wont have to hear it in the meeting. I know you know that I did spy s**t cause Chris probably told you. Well half of that was because they were going to fire me for what I did on the job.” ”What you did was illegal, vigilante s**t Topher. I should’ve turned you in myself.” ”And I love you for not doing so. They know I did it. THEY gave me a ultimatum Tonya. I was being fired anyway. I would’ve faced time for that so either I work for them or face federal prison. So I did what they wanted so I didn’t have to be away from you. Turns out I was good at it, a little too good and they never let me go. It was supposed to be only a few missions but the current a*s… Sec Def denied every time I mentioned I was supposed to be done.”

”That’s harassment.” ”He was going to toss you in for not throwing my a** in jail in the first place.” Tonya punched the wall and stopped the elevator so they could talk. ”That’s blackmail, that f*cking a*shole. We need to..” ”No. I can’t run. I’ve done so much s**t in other countries that if I were to I couldn’t run anywhere.” Tonya raised her hands and growled in anger and smacked him making the tissue he shoved up his nose and some blood go flying across the elevator. ”GOD DAMN IT CHRISTOPHER!” ”Six months, after three days to get things straightened. I can’t leave the tower though. If I do anything to deviate or try to escape they’ll add more and I can’t be there for Toni, I’m not making you or her go through this alone.” ”You know then, of course you do.” Topher nodded and held onto one of the handles of the elevator to keep from collapsing under the emotion pressure. ”A boy came back in time to help me briefly, had he not, I probably would’ve been capture, tortured, or killed, or all three.” ”Hey, where’s your brother?” ”Probably in the training room punching something.” ”He’s been upset lately at EVERYTHING.” Topher nodded but then pulled closer to Toni. ”I know I only allow you to use it on us for training, but if you feel me getting tempered during the meeting promise me to use your empathy to keep me calm? I want it to be civil, ok..” He pulled back and noticed she was crying after that but she nodded and he hugged her again. ”Sorry I keep asking for so much but You know how I can get. I’m calm right now but with everyone there tempers might fly. I don’t care if they do at me but I don’t want to throw it back at them. I DESERVE the onslaught, you guys don’t deserve anything back from except answers.” Tonya had been close enough to hear what he said and stared at him as he stood back up. ”The meeting is in half an hour, go get a shower cause you stink like hell. I’ll go talk to Toby.” ”Yes ma’am. Also, I want him to be there for the explanation cause this pertains to family. That goes for Liam as well I know he’ll be bored as hell and not care to be there so once I’m done with my first explanation if they want to leave, let them. I’m not going to force them to be there. Pass that along to Chris, though she probably knows.”

Topher gave Toni a quick hug before she left to let her know everything was fine and nodded to Tonya. For now everything was fine, his temper was in check which was unusual. Before the first thing he wanted to do when he got back was kill Kaleb or at least make him wish he were dead but then that’d leave Toni without anyone to be there and the kids. He shook his head, Chris hadn’t said it but she didn’t need to cause his anger made him a monster In some eyes but he needed to deal with s**t and control it. Right now, something was keeping him calm, probably not being connected to his abilities fully but as well he was probably more connected to them mentally and Voy kept talking to him mentally and telling him things. His abilities weren’t gone just heavily distorted at the moment and coming back slowly for now, but he was sure that the Sec Def was keeping them tapped so he couldn’t do s**t and try to plot an escape. When he got to their apartment he paused in the doorway for a moment. It had been, well not really that long but it seemed like it felt so long ago since he last stepped foot in here. And now he only had three days to be here. He took a ten minute shower to get off all the grime and stink then changed the bandage from the stitches that Matt actually gave him. Apparently being overseas required a bit more training or Matt just got more.

He walked into the living room after getting dressed and paused at the grand piano running his hands over the keys. Their apartment was one of the larger ones so they were able to have it but he didn’t have time to play now even though he wanted to as it’d probably calm a few of his nerves. He had bandaged his nose up after resetting it and cursing Nate a bit but luckily it didn’t bleed too long after that. He grabbed a suit jacket and made his way down the main hall to the gathering area where everyone would be, probably a bit area since they’d be waiting on him. Once he was there he got a quick hug from his parents and hugged Toby then motioned for everyone to sit or stand but wanted to get started. ”First off, I owe you all more than this, Nate started it off.” He pointed at his nose and a few grinned at Nate but most just glared at him and he sighed. ”Secondly. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being a complete a*****e to all of you and going off on my own thing. I didn’t have a choice in the matter really, though I put myself in that situation to begin with. You all know I got fed up with having to deal with the constant need for having actual evidence for certain assholes I knew were guilty but hid the evidence too well for regular inspection or destroyed it all together.”

“So I started going out on my own and bringing them down. Mind you it wasn’t always legal and I did kill a few.”
Tonya glared daggers at him and he pointed at her. ”I should’ve been brought in, I know. I wasn’t, thank you and I’m sorry. But that’s what caught up to me. They found out and fired me, I didn’t quit. THEY, gave me an ultimatum. Quit and do a few things for Uncle Sam or face federal prison. So like a good dog I caved and went to work for them. Though I did it so well I couldn’t get out. One thing led to another and eventually we were investigating a person of interest who also popped up on the time tech scanners under a company. Well, her name is Melina Servov, aka Melina Simms.” He looked directly at Jack at that and noticed the whole room stiffen at the last name and held his hand up so he could continue. ”Alternate Maxwell’s daughter. She was the reporter woman back from my elementary mishap if you recall. She disappeared with no trace. Well that’s because she can time travel as well, and wanted to gage me particularly at a young age because she witnessed me kill Maxwell at a young age herself, and went through hell because of it.” ”That doesn’t give her the excuse do it you.” ”Yes it does.” ”Chri…” Topher started to pace and felt a calm vibe come from Toni and was grateful he asked her to do it. ”You lost Gram and Gramps but you had mom. What would you have done if you hadn’t?” Jack opened his mouth to say something but stopped, sighed and nodded in agreement seeing his point.

”We’re only monsters if we let ourselves become them. Tonya anchors me. I nearly lost myself after that incident, but had she not started to be around I probably would have. Yes Chris does too I don’t doubt that but I believe that Tonya has some empathy or something that linked us which is why Toni has it. And yes Nate, that’s probably why when Tonya or Toni are near I’m ten times calmer.” Nate looked like he was about to say something but stopped when Topher just blurted that out and glared that “f*cking telepath” stare at him. So apparently some of his abilities were still there just dampened. ”And she cause the China incident, breaking my whole cover making run to the embassy where Matt happens to work. I happened to get help from a certain time traveler in the family to escape her during the whole thing but only a small help before he was pulled back. Oh…” He tossed Chris a zip loc bag with a bit of powder from the pill since it had crushed anyway. ”Have your lab examine that, that’s what I was on. I’m pretty sure you make it anyway. So back to China. They were…” ”Less than happy.”

”Ready to start a war pissed, but considering they decided not to I think there were some strings pulled.” ”Get to the point Christopher.” Frederick already knew all this so Topher just glared at him when he said that and Frederick just motioned for him to continue. ”I got forced out, after doing major damage and…” ”Killing ten cops, about forty mafia types and injuring over fifty others…” Topher gritted his teeth as everyone looked at Frederick then glared at Topher, especially Tonya, he had left out that little detail about killing people. ”Things got hectic, what can I say, Mafia were working with the cops, then started using them as shields when they noticed I was only injuring the cops and flat out killing them, f*cking a*sholes… SO I got to Matt who UNWILLINGLY helped me then was about to start on the project we have for Melina but was interrupted by the Secretary of Defense before we could vet Matt in on the intel.” ”Apparently they got Topher to drink some cocktail mixture that had nanotech that not only disrupts abilities but stuns him as well.” ”Disable it then, I’m sure our techs can.” ”Nope, any attempt to override it will outright kill him, hence why I quit, they went behind my back on that one, f*cking a*sholes.”

Topher stopped and his heart started to race and Toni tried but had to come over and grab him physically to get him to calm down. ”Dad, sit, jesus.” Tobi was standing now and was about to say something and do something but stopped and glared at Toni. ”I told her to, no one go back in time to fix this, we don’t know how it will effect the timeline and I don’t want to f*ck it up anymore. I’m not running away from it.” Tonya came over and put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in to whisper, ”I don’t think Toby should hear the rest, he looks like he’s ready to kill someone.” ”They’re sending me to Genesis. A prison I pretty much designed. It’s for psychics.” At that his mother walked over and slapped him, HARD. She had worked hard to get rights for psychics and him designing a prison for them was the exact opposite of her goal. He took a moment to compose himself and watched as she walked back over to his father who was silent again but glared at him as well. ”I know…” His voice cracked a bit and he cleared his throat. ”It’s the opposite of what our family is doing, but there’s always bad in this world.”

”That’s why you’re scared. What exactly is it?” Topher looked over at Toni who was still holding his hand to keep him calm and nearly broke there. F*ck…”It blocks all powers, out and in. No seers can help, sorry Chris.” Chris shot him a death glare and he sighed. ”I only have six months, I would’ve had more but thanks to Frederick pointing out family issues they lessoned it. I don’t know why but I believe there’s alterior motives at play so I’m going along with it for now, so no one do anything. I can’t run.” ”F*CK THAT!” ”Toby no. I can’t run. Don’t do anything to get in trouble. I can’t add any time to my sentence. I need to be here for Toni. You…” He stared right at Toby, ”Need to be here for your sister, not saving a fool who got himself into this mess to begin with.” Toby cursed under his breath and turned and headed to the door quickly. Jack was about to turn to stop but Topher shook his head then looked at Liam who looked bored as hell and nodded at the door saying he could go as well now if he wanted.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:27 pm
Topher sighed and sat down, he had finally been able to join the common area for lunch after being in Genesis for two weeks. Nate complained that Frederick was hard, they made him do s**t that was worse. Sure Frederick’s training was a b***h but apparently the Sec Def had it in for him and was putting him through hell to make a point. Training session after training session without his abilities, and getting his a** handed to him for the first few days was not his idea of a fun time. He had to retrain his senses to deal with normality and not superhuman abilities. The men laughed each time he walked away with a blacker eye or a few more bruises but he suffered through it. There was a point being made here and he knew it. So when he walked into the general area with both black eyes and covered in bruises everyone just stopped and gaped at him. Of course all the psychic’s here KNEW who he was the rumor of him being here had spread so this day was a given. Half of the people here he or Chris pretty much had a hand in tossing in here so the glares were also obvious.

He sat at a table alone and stared at the meek meal in front of him. He was about to start eating it when someone sat down across from him and a somewhat familiar voice spoke to him. ”Bout time they let you join in old man. My god they did a number on you didn’t they, that p***k really has it out for you.” Topher paused and put the fork down looking up into… ”Toby?” He blinked a few times, it was Toby, but much older, why the ********. ”Oh god damn it, you didn’t.” ”Time traveled back to save you? Yeah.” ”You’re such a ******** moron.” ”I wouldn’t be here if you wouldn’t have gone half fast on that job in the first place and alone, or actually ******** told the god damn family what you were doing.” ”It was safer for you not to know at that age.” ”Tell yourself that, and look what happened, you end up here. And from what I understand you designed this hellhole, a prison for psychic that disrupts powers and might I add, time tech as well. Thank you for that you a*****e.”

Topher glared back at Toby and shook his head. ”I never expected anyone from the family to BE HERE.” ”You mean you. Well news flash, you are, and I’m probably why…” ”What the ******** do you mean by that?” Toby looked away and Topher wanted to grab him but contact with others meant being shot with a stun gun and he wanted answers. ”Toby…” ”I… tried to kill him. Could’ve but he has a seer on staff other than Chris.” ”YOU WHAT?!” Topher was about to get up but Toby motioned him to sit and calm down apparently the glowing eye thing still worked regardless because as he looked up about six guards had their weapons trained on him. Three of them turned away as he calmed down but three still kept him in their sights. ”I wouldn’t give you information like that, the family wouldn’t, nor would Frederick, so how the ******** hell did you get his information? Or for that matter the information that I’d be here?”

Toby looked down but gritted his teeth as he spoke quietly. ”Keep calm so you don’t get shot… I turned to Melina. His head was her price.” Topher growled under his breath and then sighed as he looked up to the ceiling. ”God damn it Toby.” ”I know.” ”No you don’t, we have a file on her but didn’t know it was her. Her contracts are ruthless, she’ll stop at nothing to get them done, if she’s contracted you to do it, she’ll use YOU, whether its you at this age or you at now.” ”Don’t star…” ”Shut up, you decided to go rogue on your own.” ”You’re one to talk.” Topher looked back down and glared at Toby. ”I did it for the government. I was given an ultimatum, I didn’t quit my job. They were going to fire me for going against regulations. The government used that as leverage against me considering a few things I did was highly illegal to begin with, I’m lucky your mother didn’t arrest me herself. They agreed to let it slide if I did a few tasks for them. I ended up doing them so well that they never ******** let me leave. I didn’t have a choice, that’s why I disobeyed shitty orders and did things my way and still got them the results they wanted.”

Toby scoffed and rolled his eyes. ”Doesn’t excuse you from not telling at least mom.” ”I wanted to, part of the rules. The only one I really followed. Only Chris knew and they let that slide because she…” ”Helped them on the side to in some aspects, I know.” ”Yeah. But she actually did good, helping them to stop themselves from doing stupid s**t and destroying the world.” ”What were you doing? ”Trying to save three. Now four.” Toby blinked but he finally got it. ”Five, Toni had twins a boy and a girl.” Topher sighed and shook his head. ”Our family curse, except Chris for some reason.” ”What now?” ”Nothing.” ”What do you mean nothing? I need to get back to my time I need to get home. You need to get home.” ”Sec Def is making a point to me that I’m not unstoppable and have rules. As for you, I can’t help, if I use any knowledge of the layout here to help you I’ll get more time and I can’t be there for Toni. I just can’t…” Toby sighed and nodded. ”Not running away for once?” Topher nodded, ”Not from this.”  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:06 pm
Topher heard a few more men come in above them and glanced to Toby. ”Keep your head down, stay safe.” ”Topher Mizuki.” Topher looked up as the enterauge neared where he was sitting from above, they wouldn’t dare enter this large of a area at the moment with so many on the ground. Thank you a*sholes, now everyone that wasn’t sure knows exactly for sure that I am who the rumors say. ”Maybe.” Toby smirked but stopped as the men above aimed guns at their table. ”The Warden wants to speak with you in her office.” ”Fine.” He got up and left his tray of bland food where it was, he wasn’t hungry anyway. The extra security he figured was to make sure he stayed alive long enough to make it out of the common area. Would be better if you a*sshats were down here. But he didn’t have a hand in writing the protocol only designing the place.

He made it to the hallway section where another guard was waiting for him. He followed the guard around. He knew exactly where the office was considering but he catered to them knowing they needed to escort him there or it’d be hell to pay for breaking rules. At least he wasn’t being handcuffed. This place highly dampened powers to the point that weaker psychics half the time went insane. And he figured the Warden was watching his movements so if he pulled s**t she’d just use the nanobots and have his a*s on the ground in a heartbeat. Those also dampened his abilities so he was pretty much a null at the moment so the guards found him harmless. They finally got to the door and the guard knocked. ”Enter” Came the brisk greeting, the guard opened the door and Topher walked through the guard waited as the woman behind the desk waved him off and he closed the door behind him, Topher was sure he stayed in the hallway though. ”Sit.” She motioned to the chair in front of her desk and Topher obeyed the order and sat, she seemed vaguely familiar, she had since the time he saw her when he arrived the first day. ”Yes. Aurelia is my cousin’s daughter. It’s odd that they made me Warden here but I am military, most the people here are except a few of the medical staff.” Topher nodded at that.

”Beyond the first few days are you handling things ok?” ”Ma’am?” Topher blinked at her puzzling why she cared. ”I care because one, Aurelia would hate me if something happened to you, she say’s you’re a pain in the a*s but your mother would break if anything did and she’s close to your mother. Two with a high case like yours your granted a few leisure’s such as a monthly check-in to make sure you’re doing ok.” ”I’m fine…now. Is Toby given those same options?” ”Toby tried to kill me.” Another familiar voice came from behind him stepping in through the door. Topher was about to get up but a slight shake from the Warden made him stop. ”Sec… Paul, Glad you were able to make it.” ”I did request this meeting in the first place.” Topher kept his anger in check barely as Paul sat in the chair next to him.

”Skip the formalities right now Topher, you’re not holding any position. I just wanted to talk.” ”So talk.” Topher gritted his teeth and Paul glared at him but cleared his throat and changed his demeanor to be calm again. ”I would normally have Sarah leave but she has to be present for any meeting with a prisoner and I have already gave her the info anyway when I talked with Tobia.. Toby.” Topher’s anger flared and he noticed both of them wince and took a deep breath. ”Sorry… just him being here, any age or version of him is… unsettling.” Paul nodded, ”And you’ll hate me for the next part. That’s why you’re here. I wanted you to see him.” Topher started to get up but Sara pressed something and his body went limp. ’Shut up and listen for once. Your anger, your hot headeness is a problem. So is his. He TRIED to kill me. We caught him because I have a seer on my staff full time so she caught something in her vision and we were able to set a trap. We had no idea he was your son. His age was well…” Topher found he could still at least talk. ”Confusing as hell? Welcome to the club. Time travel is a b***h. I had to meet my kids before they were even born, before I even ******** met Tonya.”

”Time travel… Toby explained that, sort of. On that note how the hell do you deal with that?” ”Why do you think I’m a smartass or I pull the bullshit I do with not following orders and doing it the way I want, that’s how I deal with s**t.” Paul sighed and nodded. ”I figured as much. Toby confessed he was contracted to the job to kill me as a side to try to help save you…” Paul stopped and took a shuttering breath. ”Then he told me he was on a time mission where he was helping MY DAUGHTER, and he was the reason she got killed, not you as I presumed. We have you both on camera but only put you into play because of your glowing eyes.” Topher sighed and shook his head. ”Figures.” ”No. Once we put a older you and found it match up with a younger current you I was concerned but figured some time s**t was going on. I pushed further into political movements. I battled my way into my position, I BACKED your mother when she started her way, to get close to your family and become on a first name basis with you all, get in close with your enemies.”

Topher turned to look at Paul and wanted to say something but he continued. ”To…” ”No, Christopher to you, you a*shole, you just lost that priviage admitting that. You basically helped manipulate your way to get close to me on false claims, so f*ck you.” Paul lifted his hands placantly and nodded, ”Expected but…” ”No, I know you’re going to ask me to go back to fix it. I can’t” ”You wont, because you’re a monster.” He could see the emotion on Paul’s face as the man started to pull a picture out but Topher shook his head and stopped him. ”Yes and no. You recall, there was a incident where someone bombed one of my mother’s events correct?” Paul nodded, if Topher recalled the man was actually there but wasn’t injured. ”What the media doesn’t know is that Chris and I were kidnapped by my Uncle, my dad’s identical twin, who also has time tech and taken to a alternate timeline. That’s when Chris and I got our own. Our parent’s weren’t going to give it to us yet, it was forced on us.” ”The point?”

”Would you yourself go back if you could, and alter the time line to stop it. I mean what if someone meant for it to happen, they could make sure it does so the only way you could feasibly control the situation is going back in time and killing yourself as a newborn.” ”That’s…” ”Monstrous? Yes. In the alternate timeline my copy did that. I saw what it did to my mother and Chris. My father there had to kill her to stop her from becoming a drone to Maxwell, as you know is my Uncle. It destroyed him. My mother erased her and my grandmother’s memories so they wouldn’t remember.” ]”You know this how?” ”When Maxwell did whatever he did to put the time tech he skipped over the part that absorbed dead souls. Particularly my belief is that when pyschic’s die their soul may move on but their energy doesn’t when we entered that alternate timeline the Jenny there connected to me which allowed that floating energy into me, which royally f*cked with powers. Not only that but I got some of their memories. So no I wont go back to save your daughter. I know from media that it brought you closer to your other daughter and son as well as your wife and that was the basis of your Senate run. Would you really want to lose that?”

Paul puzzled the thought then shook his head sadly then looked to Topher. ”You carry all that with you.” ”I carry a lot. As a level S telepath my memory is near perfect recall, whenever I dive into someone I can pull theirs up if I want to whenever. The people I’ve dived into for the police, for the government, you really don’t want to see their ******** up heads.” ”But you deal with, even the alternate timeline.” ”I gave Chris the power that was rightfully hers, don’t ask me how, I wont tell you. And don’t worry its not something EVERY PSYCHIC can do. However I didn’t transfer the memories to her.” ”She’s stubborn and strong and probab…” ”She’s my sister, I won’t make her live through that other life, and if either of you so much as say anything about this conversation to her I wont hesitate to destroy this facility when I get out.” ”We don’t take threats lightly.” ”Good, also if you do, don’t think I won’t take the time to make your lives miserable, regardless if you’re related to someone I like.” He said the last to Sarah but he knew she probably wouldn’t say s**t, Aurelia generally kept things secret when she needed to so he figured she would, Paul on the other hand might use it as a bargaining chip against him. ”I’m sorry for what I did, it was unethical as your sister pointed out, if I could take it back I would. Though how are you so calm about it and not destroying s**t already?” ”Frankly Paul. I’m not calm, but my sister is a f*cking genius, she’ll figure out a way around your nanobots without killing me.”

”Speaking of, Tonya wanted me to give this to you.” Paul got out a envelop but stopped noticing the question on Topher’s face. ”Chris is…” ”Not taking being disconnected from me very well. The power disconnect from here is one thing but she can’t see me as well in her visions. Its hard for her, being twins as well we have a deeper connection. I told you what happened to the alternate timeline. She knows I’m alive so she isn’t going completely insane but I take it she’s not acting normal.” ”Hardly. I had to order her to take a leave of absence from her court duties and she nearly attacked me.” ”Tell me you didn’t call her by her full name.” ”May have.” ”That was the problem, she probably would’ve listened better if you hadn’t. Only mom and probably Nate now can get away with using her full name without bodily damage.” Paul sighed and nodded. ”I learned the hard way apparently, but here, it’s not much but I hope this is a start to repair our relationship, Tonya wanted you to have this, we don’t normally allow mail here but under the circumstances this once I will.” Topher was able to move now and took the envelope and found a hard copy picture of a ultrasound with Toni’s name on the top and a recent date.

Topher just stopped, breathing, everything. He moved his fingers calmly over the picture and had a hard time forming words at the moment. ”It’s a start… thank you.” Paul nodded and got up to walk out. ”She also told me to tell you Kaleb proposed to her but they wont plan anything till you get back. They already have names as they seem to know it’s a boy and girl. Salem and Saline.” ”I know, we tend to work fast in this family…I’ve met Salem already. That’s why they know nothing will go wrong.” Paul turned before leaving and sighed. ”This time travel sh*t is confusing and rough with emotions. I’ll leave it with your family to deal with, but I’m warning you to not abuse it.” ”We don’t, we actually have ways to detect if there’s discrepancies and try to fix it if we can or stop it. We’re monsters in some cases but some of us actually try to save the world.” ”Your methods are… questionable.” ”From what I’ve heard, you’re one to talk Paul.” Paul sighed and then left.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:04 am
Topher had barely walked out of the door when of the guards noticed that he had the picture in his hands. ”Hey, no contraband.” b]”Do…” Before he could think the guard grabbed at it and the picture ripped. Topher just stopped. ”s**t.” One of the other guards noticed something was going on but Topher grabbed the guys face that had grabbed the picture and the guard behind him before too long the other two guards escorting him back were dead and then he had to deal with these two. By now alarms were going of and he could hear cursing coming from the Warden’s office he felt a pulse go through him he wasn’t sure how exactly he commanded the guards to do that but just touching them was enough to make them kill the others. ”Kill yourse…” He hadn’t gotten to verbally finish the command before the full shock from the bots hit him and his grip loosened. He was still standing when Sarah rushed from her office to see what had just happened. She stopped and took a step back when she saw him.

Sarah indeed f*cking stopped. Topher’s eyes weren’t glowing white like in the China video but they had gone pure white and she could tell he wasn’t there. ”F*ck me.” She heard more guards coming in responding to the alarms and they were in battle mode. ”Stand down, well at least don’t shoot, yet.” ”Ma’am?” One of her senior security guards stepped forward taking control and she nodded pulling out her phone. Aurelia had sent her pictures with a vague message of “in case you need to remind Topher of who he is.” Well now that made perfect f*cking sense, ”I need to remind him of his past to get him lucid again.” The guard laughed and changed his voice a bit and Topher turned at that. ”Ah… so you do recognize my voice, sh*thead. You check up on me but you don’t take the time to actually come talk to me?” ”What the f*ck?” ”Mr Spy here, hard killer, level s for stupid. I was his best friend in grade school before his mother pulled them out and they up and moved.” ”HELLO random plot twist.”

Alex shook his head and Topher blinked a bit, the white clearing a bit. ”Alex?” ”Yep, and nope not random. After this a*shole left I got labeled as an ”Associate” therefore EVERYEONE F*CKING BULLIED ME. We couldn’t afford to move, but my parents were friends with the guy that taught at some self defense something crap so threw me in it. I progress and he sponsored me for more. Frederick or whatever the F*ck his name is decided to check up on me and Jimmy to make sure we were doing ok. Jimmy ended up in juvi most of his life. F*ck if I know where he went.” Topher blinked ”Actually he works for my mom now goes by James now, I he’s my dad’s personal driver, he got caught boosting cars.” ”Sound’s like someone I know.” Topher coughed at that, he was probably the only one other than Sarah that probably knew of Aurelia’s past. ’You good now, calmed your s**t?” ”Yeah, sorry.” ”We’re still putting you in the hole for this though and probably a month, I don’t give a f*ck if we WERE friends. Those four were my friends.” Topher winced, the hole was isolation, but he actually wouldn’t mind it but a month, would do s**t to his head.

Sarah snapped her fingers at Alex, ”You were explaining how you happen to be here.” ”Oh right, well Frederick noticed my training and with that sh*t town associating me with the devil child I didn’t have options. Sure they were doing good and much better by then but I kind of ruined my reputation myself by that point. So he threw me to the military wolves. Eventually Genesis opened up, Topher’s brain child, somehow Frederick KNEW Topher would end up here with what spy s**t he was doing so he put me in for a transfer so you’d have two baby sitters.” Topher looked at Alex’s uniform and his build. Alex had been one of the main guards giving him a good beating the first two weeks. ”I’m so kicking Frederick’s a*s when I get out.” ”He said you would if you ever found out.” Topher sighed and groaned realizing what he just did and the loss of the picture. ”F*ck, I… broke a promise.” Sarah turned to him and blinked. ”Chris and I promised we wouldn’t fully lose ourselves. Apparently I’m a horrible brother.” He noticed the cameras in the hallway, they usually had them. ”Show the video to her if Paul allows it. He may, it may calm her down seeing me lose myself. It may not, show it to mom first to get her opinion, though I know it will likely piss her off. Tell her sorry.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:26 am
[[ Timeskip next day ]]

Topher had been in confinement for a day now and he wasn’t liking it one bit the cells here were double lined or triple, he wasn’t sure he just felt drained. Besides the sensory deprevation he was starting to twitch already, not having any contact with anyone. Sure the people in general wanted him dead since he pretty much put half of them there but at least there was contact. He gritted his teeth and tried to use the meditation his family practiced to himself calm but nothing seemed to distract him. That’s when the memories started to hit. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists knowing that Sarah most likely was monitoring his vitals and would get an alert that his was out of norm at the moment. ”What the hell?” Sarah had Alex in her office more or less repremanding him for being a spy but she was glad he was there to help, that’s why she brought his attention to the monitor on her desk so he could see as well. ”Normal, isolation is triple layerd so he wont have connection to powers and the sensory deprovation does weird sh*t to people.” ”Not that much…” She noticed his heart rate was out of control but since he was a high value case they put in other monitoring and she brought up one that monitored his brain waves and it was showing odd signs. Alex even blinked, when they pulled up the video Topher was holding his head and grimacing, then he started to yell.

The images coming to Topher started slow at first and Topher fought them and he could’ve sworn he heard Chris’ voice in his head laugh then they all swarmed him. They weren’t his memories he finally realized, they were… hers, the other Chris. ”STOP!” The floor tile below him cracked a bit as he yelled and pulled at his head. In Sarah’s office both of them watched as things started to well, bow from where Topher was. ”That shouldn’t be possible, that’s a kinetic warp, he has no power, whatever forces allow psychics to harness that ability that metal HE found blocks it.” ”Unless he has grown an immunity. Frederick said he was testing it since he was a kid, behind even Jenny’s back, whose to say he hasn’t?” ”No this looks like something else.” Alex stepped up and Sarah allowed him to open another view of the older Toby, who for whatever reason purposely did something to get himself in isolation. He was facing a wall and just staring at it. ”That’s…” ”The direction of Topher’s cell. But only he and Chris have a connection, there is no documentation stating children do to parents.” ”Their family is one of the strongest if not the strongest known for psychics, I wouldn’t put it past them to have a few secrets.”

Toby had been half dozing when he felt something, then he heard a voice in his head telling him he’d have to heal his father. ”I can’t” He can though, the voice explained that Zain was his relative and saved him at birth accidentally putting too much of his own energy into a infant Toby and that was how he could do it, though it would cost him. Toby started pacing after staring in the direction of his father’’s cell, he could feel the energy bleed coming from that direction for some reason. Finally he decided to try something, Dad, CALM DOWN… Topher felt the memories now, the pain in them and he was tearing the room apart with some energy from somewhere so when Toby’s voice entered his head he blinked and turned in the direction he thought he felt Toby. He heard the voice yell in his head and he saw the other his memories now flood through him repeatidly over and over as he killed himself as a baby. Topher fell to the ground and held one hand to the wall but couldn’t keep it up as a kinetic blast came out nearly demoloshing it as he yelled. ”STOP THIS CH…” He almost said it out loud, but stopped, if his Chris watched this, she’d definitely know he was holding back on her now and it was because of her. ”Stop…” He said quietly holding his head and lowering it to the floor. Chris? Toby in his cell stopped pacing and stared in that direction again. No this wasn’t his Aunt, not their Chris, this was something else. The voice explained she was a memory from the alternate timeline his father absorbed by absorbing the energy of both that Chris and his other self but rather than letting his Aunt deal with the memory his father kept it. ”Dad… you idiot.”

Sarah watched as Topher had his melt down and Toby started to do something. His body seemed to glow, then Topher’s did as well. ”I’m go…” ”No, Topher is still catatonic wait till he passes out.” Alex gritted his teeth but nodded, at least the damage had stopped for now. Topher heard the other Chris yelling at Toby to stop what he was doing and winced as all the memories flooded him at once making him fall to the ground fully. ”St…” A vaguely familiar voice spoke then telling the other Chris if she wanted to survive to get to where she was needed she would have to let Topher live. ”I’m not letting her ha…” Dad yes you are… Topher felt something was wrong, Toby was… fading. ”TOBY…” Topher tried to get up but fell back to the floor, his body not wanting to move. I’ll be ok dad…

Sarah blinked and pulled Toby’s screen to the front and brought the recording up and pulled it back. She hadn’t missed that, he was there then he wasn’t. ”What… what the hell?” Topher’s vitals had leveled out and he looked to be resting or passed out. ”Whe…” ”I need a medical team to isolation room A and a investigation team to isolation room F. NOW!” Sarah cut Alex off and was instantly out of her chair pulling him along to the isolation rooms. She got to Topher’s room and unlocked the door just as the medical team got there. She had Alex stay to make sure he was ok then went to Toby’s. ”I don’t know what happened, one second he was there the next he was gone, get me any kind of energy reading you can.”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Out Of Cookies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas