[PRP] Featherly Bonding?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:29 pm
It didn't take long for Ciro to return home with the two avians. They had barely been out of the Myrsky Syntynyt lands when all the phenomena's seemed to have happened. He sighed as he entered the den, moving towards the ledge that once belonged to his first falcon companion, but had since been taken over as Judeau's roost.

"You two stay here, get acquainted, I'll go see if any of the priestesses have anything for that wing." Ciro advised, leaving the purplely orange raven on the ledge.

"Judeau, be nice." He warned, before exiting the den, leaving the two ravens as they were.

Saki glared as the other left, clicking her beak before preening at her wing. "Do you always listen to what the lion says?" The raven questioned, her feathers fluffing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Judeau had been mostly quiet on the walk back to stormborn lands, sulking in silence as he nestled into Ciro's mane. He did not want that annoying bird in his den, and if Ciro thought he was sharing his perch, the raven god would have words with him otherwise.

"I'd rather spend the day with your children."

A huff, the tone in his voice clearly sarcastic. Judeau grumbled as he flew from Ciro's shoulder to land on his rock ledge in the den, oh such a scruffy grumpy raven. Fine, he'd be 'nice', but that didn't mean he had to make friends.

"I listen when he asks because he is my friend. I assume you know what a friend is."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:05 pm
Amon Larethian

Saki held herself back from rolling her eyes. "Of course I know what a friend is." She scoffed. What does it look like, I'm stupid?

"You certainly pick the strange ones. He must not be that great of a friend. Look how unkempt he keeps you." Saki noted, glancing at the raggedy and missing feathers. "He probably pushes you to fly too much. That is the only logical explanation for your unsightly appearance. Ravens are suppose to sleek, clean. Not..." her wings waved around, pointed towards Judeau, "this." She concluded with a click of her beak, shaking her head.

She rummaged in her bag, looking for an herb that would dwell the pain. She sighed, not finding what she was looking for.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:09 pm
The raven's eyes narrowed, glaring angrily at the other avian.

"You do not know everything you think you know. You knowing about me or Ciro, you do not know who or what I am or about my life. I neither need nor wish for your opinions or judgement."

Judeau turned his gaze from her, hiding the anger and sorrow of memories he wished he could forget. She didn't know anything, did not know of the scars beneath his feathers (and fur) that resulted in his ragged appearance, of the wings that had been scared and broken. She did not know of the place he had been, of the darkness that had nearly consumed him, or of the confidence and friendship he had found in his time with Ciro. The lion had been the first mortal in a long time that Judeau had dared to trust, and that trust had not been broken or betrayed. Ciro just might have saved the raven god's life, in more ways than one.

When he turned back, his expression had hardered.

"You are pushy and overbearing, you assume before you know and you have no idea of the meaning of tact or personal space. One day you will fly in the face of the wrong lion and the last thing you will see will be the inside of their mouth. Why don't you try listening and learning to pay attention before opening your mouth."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:18 pm
Amon Larethian

"Nope. I just know what I see, and right now, I have seen a flock of birds fall from the sky in the two of your presence. Strange sounds and a hail storm in the savannah that has injured my wing. As long as I've been flying nothing like that has ever happened to me. Only when you two were there. So surely, one of you is causing it. Which one of you angered the gods above hmm? Was it your 'friend'? What sort of dark secrets is he hiding from you?"

Saki took a moment to hop closer to Judeau, reaffirming the lack of personal space. "Or was it you," her beak clicked. "What did you do in your past to make the gods angry, hmm?" Her eyes narrowed at the raven before she stepped away from him, eyeing the distance between the perch and the ground.

"You speak as if I am daft enough to stay close to where a lion can get me. Once this wing is healed I am out of her." Maybe sooner, if the conversation stayed the way it was going.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:54 pm
"Oh yes, because a mortal can totally summon the storms and cause ice to fall from the sky and summon plague and lightning to cause birds to drop dead. Don't be stupid! These things are happening everywhere, or are you too damn blind to see the storm that has been raging overhead? It is because there are gods at war!"

An angry snap of his beak, Judeau shoved her away from him with one wing. Annoying bird-brain, she could stay out of his space, off his ledge, and out of his den!

"Stay on your own side."

A glare, a deep breath to calm himself, Judeau fluttered from the ledge to settle on Ciro's pile of pelts on the floor of the den, away from Saki.

"No one is stopping you from leaving now."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:00 pm
Amon Larethian

"They aren't happening where I've been. So maybe it's whatever lands your pride has touched. Maybe your pride is the one making these gods be at war." She shouted, as she was shoved. She watched the scrumpy raven fly to the ground, landing on the pile of pelts.

"You're right. No one is stopping me from leaving now."

The raven stretched her wing, wincing from the overexertion, as she glided to the ground. "I don't need you, I don't need your lion friend. I can take care of myself." Saki snapped, eyes narrowed as she glanced towards the den entrance. There was a rumble of thunder above, as rain started to fall from the sky.

So be it. She had been stuck in worse in the outside world.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:35 pm
Judeau did not bother to look up, instead burrow into the pile of pelts, making himself comfortable. He was beginning to see why Ciro slept in these, it really was rather cozy and warm. A raven would however have to make sure to keep an ear out for any approaching smaller pawsteps.

"Believe whatever you want, because since you thought it it must be true. There could not possibly be something you do not know."

The sarcasm in his voice was unmistakable, his gaze fixed on a point that was most certainly not an annoying orange and purple raven. His feathers ruffled, his eyes closing, silently wishing she would just shut up.

"Might want to wait for the storm to pass before flying."

Unless of course she intended to walk, then by all means, he was not going to stop her.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm
Amon Larethian

"I don't need to fly." Saki retorted, not bothering to glance at Judeau. It wasn't like she would be able to anyways right now. She probably needed a good week or so off to let the wing heal before she could think about flight.

"Nor do I need your concern. I've lived outside enough to know a storm. So while you are wrapped up in those pelt being a poor excuse for a raven, I will be long go. Later Scruff." Saki said, finally giving the god in disguise a glance before stepping into the rain soaked lands. It wouldn't take long for the water to seep to her skin, but she hoped she could find (quickly) adequate shelter even amongst the trees before it got to that point.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:06 pm
"Good luck."

Judeau rolled his eyes, his head turned to tuck under one wing making no moves to stop or fly after her. If she wanted to leave and walk in the rain or get herself struck by lightning, she was more than welcome to do so. Crazy old bat, she didn't know anything.

Hmph, good riddance, may they never cross paths again. Of course wIth his luck, Ciro would find her all too soon and bring her back. In the meantime, he was going to sit quite comfortably in these pelts and enjoy the silence.

KasaiLoki
end?

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out