Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:11 pm
ToC

“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.”
“You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.”
“I breathe in slowly. Food is life. I exhale, take another breath. Food is life."
“Whoever thought a tiny candy bar should be called fun size was a moron.”
“My love is meatloaf flavored. I just wish my meatloaf was also meatloaf flavored.”
“If God gives you a Quiznos, can I have a bite? No way. You have to pray for your own food.”
“Hearts can't be broken because they're made of marzipan.”
“No man is lonely while eating spaghetti: it requires so much attention.”

“Don't let love interfere with your appetite. It never does with mine.”

Brook when Aldrick fusses at her for eating so much, and for doing nothing productive with her life, while he's being productive doing art:
“The preparation of good food is merely another expression of art, one of the joys of civilized living…”
“Popcorn for breakfast! Why not? It's a grain. It's like, like, grits, but with high self-esteem.”

“Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don't forget food. You can go a week without laughing.”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:15 pm
xxBrookxxxRebecca Olivia OakleyxxxKnappxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Rook, or any of the middle names and variations therein

GENDER female

FACECLAIM Abigail Breslin

AGE 11 Years old

BIRTHDAY February 14, 2034

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND Birchwood with a phoenix tail feather, that is flexible and best with potions. It is 14 inches in length with Mahogany staining and fairly smooth and bark-like markings.

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR First in 2045

HOUSE (Gryffindor -or- Hufflepuff -or- Ravenclaw -or- Slytherin)

DREAM JOB Chef, allowing one to eat all the time.

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Easily Distracted Very often Brook will get distracted, and not finish what it is she started. This is from having an older brother, who always wanted to get the work finished, so she just let him do it, there were other things she could be doing.
Sympathetic and caring Brook feels deeply for those around her, she may not understand, but she wants to care for those hurting. She genuinely cares for everyone and everything.
Friendly Brook will reach out to anyone and try to befriend them, human, animal, cupcake?
Gluttonous Brook loves food. She over indulges in the food always, and will eat almost anything.
Observant Brook pays attention to the finer details of things. whether it be food, potions, or work.
Intelligent While Brook is easily distracted, due to her observing things, she has become fairly intelligent for her age. She has random bits of knowledge, that make her seem more knowledgeable on certain subjects than she should.

■ Meteorology
■ Bagpipes
■ Evening Time
■ Running
■ Theatre

DISLIKES
■ People who hum
■ disarrangement of items
■ history
■ crowds
■ Sculpting

STRENGTHS
■ Patience: Brook is easily distracted, but she's patient with other people, being sure to help them if they need it.
■ Music: Specifically, being able to find what pitch someone is singing or playing (perfect Pitch)

WEAKNESSES
■ Food: Brook will eat anything and everything, even if it happens to be poisonous... or not meant for human consumption
■ Trusting: Brook is quick to trust someone, and will just go with it if they tell her anything, she will believe it.

FEARS
■ Rain
■ Cats

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Brook was born to the Knapp family, and grew up with her older brother. While he wanted to finish everything, she could care less if it got done, this lead her to her lifestyle, caring, while also not being that excited to finish anything. However, growing up with a brother was smothering. Often she would go outside in the evenings, and see the evening sky, and try to figure out what the weather was doing. However, she always worried it would start to rain, for some reason she was terrified of the rain. As an 8 year old, she still hadn't shown any signs of magic, and she worried that she would be the first of her family not to go to Hogwarts, she didn't know what would happen with her schooling, and hoped within the next few years she would show magic or be able to learn it in Hogwarts.

She became quick friends with her neighbor, Rhea, who was very encouraging of their friendship. The two spent every afternoon together, to the point where they became close to sisters. They would enter each other's homes without prior consent, and that was fine with the parents. The two girls were happy. One day, a new girl, Aidene, moved into Godrics Hollow Brook befriended her and hadn't realized that the girl was a witch as well. Brook and Aidene spent the entire year and summer trying to hide from each other that they were from magic families.

Following her 11th birthday Brook received her letter for Hogwarts, she was in shock. She had never shown signs of magic, she didn't even have accidental magic! How was she eligible to go to Hogwarts? She was excited for when she would be in Hogwarts, and be able to spend time with Rhea... except... now Aidene would be left alone without any friends in Godrics Hollow.... it was a sacrifice that had to be made, magic had to be learned.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED February 24, 2019

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY (do not touch this)
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Captain

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Captain

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:46 pm
List of knowledge  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:47 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Pure-blood ♖ Age: 9

▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

"Talking"

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where:
With Whom:
Thinking about:
Brook Description:
Wearing:

OOC: Open for Interaction

Quote:

Quote:

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25254169#383756649][imgright]https://image.ibb.co/fTQbE9/Brook_pre_Hogwarts_format.png[/imgright][/url][align=right][color=#FF43A4][size=18][u]♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖[/u][/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#0401B4]Pure-blood ♖ Age: 9[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=#FF43A4]▬▬[/color][b][u][size=9][color=#FF43A4]"[/color][color=#FA41A4]T[/color][color=#F640A4]o[/color][color=#F13FA4]d[/color][color=#ED3EA5]a[/color][color=#E93DA5]y[/color][color=#E43CA5],[/color] [color=#DB39A6]I[/color] [color=#D337A6]w[/color][color=#CE36A7]i[/color][color=#CA35A7]l[/color][color=#C533A7]l[/color] [color=#BD31A8]l[/color][color=#B830A8]i[/color][color=#B42FA8]v[/color][color=#AF2EA9]e[/color] [color=#A72BA9]i[/color][color=#A22AAA]n[/color] [color=#9928AA]t[/color][color=#9527AB]h[/color][color=#9126AB]e[/color] [color=#8823AB]m[/color][color=#8322AC]o[/color][color=#7F21AC]m[/color][color=#7B20AC]e[/color][color=#761FAD]n[/color][color=#721EAD]t[/color][color=#6D1CAD].[/color] [color=#651AAE]U[/color][color=#6019AE]n[/color][color=#5C18AE]l[/color][color=#5717AF]e[/color][color=#5315AF]s[/color][color=#4F14AF]s[/color] [color=#4612B0]i[/color][color=#4111B0]t[/color][color=#3D10B0]'[/color][color=#390FB1]s[/color] [color=#300CB1]u[/color][color=#2B0BB2]n[/color][color=#270AB2]p[/color][color=#2309B2]l[/color][color=#1E08B2]e[/color][color=#1A06B3]a[/color][color=#1505B3]s[/color][color=#1104B3]a[/color][color=#0D03B4]n[/color][color=#0802B4]t[/color][color=#0401B4]"[/color][/size][/u][/b][color=#FF43A4]▬▬[/color][/align]

[b][color=#FF43A4] "Talking" [/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF43A4] [/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF43A4] [/color][/b]

[align=right][color=#FF43A4]▬▬[/color][b][u][size=9][color=#0000B5]"[/color][color=#0701B4]i[/color][color=#0E03B4]n[/color] [color=#1D07B3]w[/color][color=#2409B2]h[/color][color=#2B0BB2]i[/color][color=#330DB1]c[/color][color=#3A0FB1]h[/color] [color=#4813B0]c[/color][color=#5015AF]a[/color][color=#5716AF]s[/color][color=#5E18AE]e[/color] [color=#6D1CAD]I[/color] [color=#7B20AC]w[/color][color=#8322AC]i[/color][color=#8A24AB]l[/color][color=#9126AB]l[/color] [color=#A02AAA]e[/color][color=#A72CA9]a[/color][color=#AE2DA9]t[/color] [color=#BD31A8]a[/color] [color=#CB35A7]c[/color][color=#D337A6]o[/color][color=#DA39A6]o[/color][color=#E13BA5]k[/color][color=#E93DA5]i[/color][color=#F03FA4]e[/color][color=#F741A4]"[/color][/size][/u][/b][color=#FF43A4]▬▬[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=#FF43A4]╔[/color][color=#DF3AA6]═[/color][color=#C032A8]═[/color][color=#A02AAA]═[/color][color=#8122AC]═[/color][color=#6219AE]═[/color][color=#4211B0]═[/color][color=#2309B2]═[/color][color=#0401B4]═[/color][color=#2309B2]═[/color][color=#4211B0]═[/color][color=#6219AE]═[/color][color=#8122AC]═[/color][color=#A02AAA]═[/color][color=#C032A8]═[/color][color=#DF3AA6]╗[/color]
[color=#FFB3D4]
Where:
With Whom:
Thinking about:
Brook Description:
Wearing: [/color]
OOC:[color=black] Open for Interaction[/color]

[color=#FF43A4]╚[/color][color=#DF3AA6]═[/color][color=#C032A8]═[/color][color=#A02AAA]═[/color][color=#8122AC]═[/color][color=#6219AE]═[/color][color=#4211B0]═[/color][color=#2309B2]═[/color][color=#0401B4]═[/color][color=#2309B2]═[/color][color=#4211B0]═[/color][color=#6219AE]═[/color][color=#8122AC]═[/color][color=#A02AAA]═[/color][color=#C032A8]═[/color][color=#DF3AA6]╝[/color][/size]

[spoiler]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote][/spoiler][/align]

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Captain

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 12 100-sided dice: 91, 70, 19, 87, 70, 73, 40, 36, 58, 68, 94, 95 Total: 801 (12-1200)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Captain

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:18 pm
OWL Scores

91, 70, 19, 87, 70, 73, 40, 36, 58, 68, 94, 95

this:
O - 100-95