Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:19 am
She had been thinking of a few things, mostly of where she might set up a home for herself in the future.

However, those thoughts were on hold while she was eating. She had found a day old carcass and was currently munching happily on one of the bones. Her pelt stood out against the harsh background of the semi-desolate area in which she was currently residing and while it made her an easy target for some, she could care less.

Taking care of herself wasn't something she was new at so she just continued to crunch through bones to the rich marrow inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She wasn't the only pale pelt that was standing out in the area.

The little wild dog had wandered from his little band of temporary friends, following the scent of a semi-freshly killed prey. Of course, he wasn't bold enough to chase away the hyena that was around it, alone at least, but he figured maybe a little truce could happen.

"Are you going to eat that all?" He quipped from a small hill close to her, his tail and ears low, dark eyes watching her carefully. He'll dash if he has to, but for now, he's giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 am
Nerpin

She was upwind of the wild dog that was approaching and she turned her gaze to look at him and then looked at the meal she lay beside. She wasn't starving so this food was more than enough for her and plenty of others so she figured sharing with the male wouldn't be the end of the world.

"I am not, if you would like to join you may." Her voice was a little rough at first, when was the last time she had spoken to another? Giving a small shake of her head she turned to look at him a little better.

After a few more chews on the leg she had, "What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:03 am
Hearing her welcome him broke the wild dog's facade, and his stern look changing in to content and happiness, his tail waggling as he gracefully climbed down his high perch, going to join the larger creature, laying down at the carcass and tearing off a bit of what he could stomach.

He was still skitterish, his posture showing instant removal, if he had to, but he was in a cheerful mood already - he had expected to be run off, like many hyena packs would have done.

"Many thanks - it can be difficult to fill one's stomach when you're alone as a wild dog." He chirped, chewing a bone contently, before his ears swiveled softly to listen to her short, but well meaning question. "I am known as Kabegami, but once held the title Horizon . . ." He strayed, sorely missing his home, shaking his head, he looked back to her, "And yourself? Are you alone also?"

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am
His excitement made a smile break out across her neutral features. One thing she enjoyed in life was seeing the joy of other's brought forth from a deed, whether by herself or by another. "Not just as a wild dog I'm afraid." Giving a light laugh she was pleased to have some company, how long had it been since she had been around another?

"I am alone Kabegami, what might that title's meaning hold for you? Horizon sounds like a unique title to have. I am called Evanescere. But most call me Eve, well most used to. I'm quite the loner myself these days as well." It would seem the two of them had something in common. If even for a little while, she knew their being together in the same area wouldn't last long most likely.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:22 pm
"Too true, at least no famines have spread recent." He mused lightly at her statement, content stripping the meat off a rather large bone - one he will continue to chew in the future, he feels. Large ears swiveled as he thought quietly as she talked, willingly to listen to the familiar drone of someone who wished to talk to him. He missed it - company is so nice.

Questioning his original name, he crunched down on a smaller, easier bone, giving her a thoughtful look. "My mother was different, a wild dog with the soul of another, she left me and my brothers when we were young, and I was part of a rather large pack who deemed a titular name when we prove ourselves." He started, giving a soft tilt of his head. "Ever since I could walk, I preferred the highest points. I'd get in trouble for being up in a tree, or the top of a small cliff or whatever. Therefore," he paused, smiling at her, "Horizon. All I wanted to see was the horizon." A soft sigh finished that, as if he was looking from a point not around them. Shaking his head, he looked to her again.

"I miss it, but life happens, you know? Now I just find others to keep company with."

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:55 pm
Nerpin
100 years later

The idea of the land being ravaged by famine was alarming, at least there was nothing for them to fear. That was her hope anyway. Watching as he chewed on a rather small looking bone she went ahead and found a rather large bone and began to crunch on it, her powerful jaw breaking through it easily enough.

A canine that liked heights, interesting, still everyone had their little quirks, herself included.

"Good company can be hard to come by." It seemed that they were well suited for each other on this day.

"I've a bit of traveling to do yet, not sure if you have a set destination in mind of if you'd like to accompany me?" She understood if he wished not to.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games