[PRP] I have wings too.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:48 pm
Nondo had done his fair share of sneaking off in his past. However...maybe today wasn't the best of ideas. The moth-winged male found himself in an unknown land, and he...couldn't remember which direction he had come from. The flat terrain looked the same in all directions, so if he found himself walking one direction, turning without a second glance and going elsewhere. He was sure he had passed that rock a few times?

Nondo frown, growling to himself as he flopped to the ground. Screw it. This was a nice place to rest. Right here.

...He'd start his trek again when his frustration levels died down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unseen, a god lurked nearby, his starry pelt invisible but for a faint shimmer with the flick of his tail. This land was nothing like the mountains he usually kept to or the haven he often visited. The war above had cast all out of the haven, and it remained closed, it seemed the time had come to set his paws on the ground below again.

His head raised to sniff the air, a quiet huff to himself. Sheridan had always preferred the cold and thin air above, down here the air felt too heavy, too still. His wings shimmered as he stretched, perhaps betraying his presence if anyone had been watching.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:59 pm
Amon Larethian

Maybe Nondo was hallucinating...but did that area to the left of him just...shine? or shimmer? His eyes narrowed as he found himself rising to his feet, keen on inspecting the shimmer. He was sure his mind was betraying him, maybe he had been out in the sun to long?

He was sure there was a lion like form just before him. A weird one...horns and wings? Yeah, way too much sun.

"I must be seeing things." The adolescent mused, his paw reaching towards the outlined form to poke at it. There was a slight warm tingling in his paw. "How very strange."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:17 pm
The god's eyes narrowed, watching the young lion with curiosity. His tail flicked as he settled on his haunches, the outline of his form seeming to flicker into view for a moment, only to fade again to a shimmer, a flash of blue, the prismatic of his wings barely visible against the surrounding landscape.

What was that lion doing? What was he looking at?

At the touch, the god suddenly shimmered into full view, his star littered hide showing in all his glory, prismatic wings shining with an odd translucent light. It must have been a sudden shock to anyone who saw him, maybe that was the point.

"Do you mind."

There was a gruffness in his voice, but perhaps a hint of amusement hidden beneath.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:25 pm
Amon Larethian

This was so trippy.

When Nondo touched the other, and his being came into view, the lion jolted backwards. The 'Do you Mind?' question made his jaw drop, as he looked around. He wasn't imagining this? Sure he was! Lions just don't...appear out of nowhere.

"I...uh...what?" Nondo stammered, blinking at the other. "You're...real? What are you?" The adolescent asked, tempted to poke the god again. His eyes shifted to the starry wings. They looked like the sky on some nights, as if life was living in them as well. He was tempted to reach up and touch them as well.

He was sure this was all a weird dream from dehydration. It was the only explanation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:56 pm
Sheridan snorted at the young lion, what a strange creature. No, Sheridan, you are the strange one, really, lurking around being translucent and suddenly popping out of nowhere. NORMAL LIONS DO NOT DO THAT! What a creep.

"Of course I am real."

There was an odd tone in the god's voice, like a distant echo that touched each word. He tilted his head, giving the young lion a curious look, a spark of laughter in his eyes. That had been amusing, even the seeming aloof god of the ethereal could not deny it.

"I am a lion, obviously."

Not so obviously. The god of the ethereal looked more draconic than he did like a lion. He was tall, far taller than any mortal lion, with long legs and an elongated body and tufted whiskers that reached nearly to his paws. Even though his body appeared fully physical, his wings maintained their ethereal quality, as if made from some unknown and mystery substance.

"What are you?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Amon Larethian

"You...are not a lion." Nondo said with a frown. "At least. You are not a full lion. I've never seen a lion with those," he pointed towards his horns and long whiskers on his side, let along the length of his body. "Nor do lions have...those!" He paws reached towards the void that was the god's wing, touching at the unknown, mystery substance it was made of.

Nondo did not seem to notice the effect of it just yet. He continued on. "I mean. I know I have like this FAKE wings," he gestured with his other paw to the own set of moth wings on his back. "But not THOO---WHAT THAT?" The paw that Nondo had used to touch at the wings was gone.

"What....what...?" His breathing started to quicken as his eyes widened to the size of saucers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:11 pm
"And you have seen every lion in the world have you? What evidence do you have that you aren't the one who is not a lion?"

Sheridan huffed, a hidden smirk on his maw. Was he being a snarky grump, or was he just messing with the young lion? Oh, he was most definitely messing with him, the amusement in his silver eyes may have made that clear. The young were just so easy to mess with.

"I wouldn't touch those if I were you."

Too late. The starry god sighed, rolling his eyes as the young lion foolishly touched what he shouldn't have. The moment the paw contacted his ethereal wings, said paw became ethereal itself, a translucent outline the only remnant of the appendage. Should the lion try to use the paw, he would find it completely intangible and useless, he would feel no touch until the effect faded. But he could pass his paw through solid objects now, so there was that.

Silently the god counted down in his head until the other noticed his paw. And there it was, good job. Now Sheridan, try not to laugh, try really really hard, fail.

"Wow, your paw seems to have disappeared, I hope you weren't using that."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:18 pm
Amon Larethian

Nondo had missed the message. By the time he was advised not to touch the wings, he had already done so.

Now, he was reeling from the aftermath. That currently was him FREAKING OUT from his missing limb. It was there. Technically? In some weird outlined form. But.... Nondo's other front paw went to touch it, and it only went through it.

"Ahhh!" He cried out, shuffling quickly away from the other. "Fix it Fix it Fix it!!!!" He all but shouted to the other. "MAKE IT COME BACK! YOU MADE IT DISAPPEAR!!!" He yelled, the nub of an arm waving in the air. "My paw. What am I going to do without my paw." He cried out. "FIX IT."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:30 pm
Sheridan rolled his eyes, doing his best not to burst out laughing at the young lion's misfortune and only partially succeeding. At least he was not rolling around laughing?

"Did I? You made the choice to touch all by yourself. Maybe next time you should think twice before doing so. Had you asked I could have warned you."

Wow, he certainly as a noisy one wasn't he? The way the young lion was carrying on, you'd think he'd lost his paw forever. Oh come on, it's not like he had cut his paw off or anything, it was just....intangible.

"Oh quit crying, it will come back....eventually."

The god smirked, he just could not resist messing with him, it was too easy. In truth his paw would return within a few days, perhaps less. But maybe next time he'd think twice because touching another lion's wings, or not. This was fun, and Sheridan would laugh at him for it every time.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 pm
Amon Larethian

"But. you. and. there's. what. I. Huh?" Nondo's mind was all over the place, and it showed in the lack of ability to form a coherent sentence. Instead, his eyes were stuck on the paw, or...where the paw should be. Again, he found his 'good' limb sticking into where the other SHOULD be resting, where he could see it OUTLINED, but...it just went right through it.

"EVENTUALLY?!" His high pitched squeal.

This was all too much. Nondo's heart was racing. His foot was missing. And there was some funny lion with crazy...limbs that made you disappear right in front of him! With all the put into account, the lion found his eyes rollling in the back of his head, collapsing to the ground in a dead faint.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:00 pm
Sheridan was rapidly losing his battle to not laugh his a** off. Every flail, ever squeaked protest only made him laugh that much harder. Oh god, he was going to lose it at any moment. Alas, the god's laughter most certainly did nothing to help the poor lion, if only he had found it as hilarious as Sheridan did.

"Oh for--"

If Sheridan could have rolled his eyes any harder, they may have fallen out of his skull. He reached out with one paw, poking at the now unconscious lion. He shook his head, a sigh, what a drama queen.

"Don't be so dramatic. Wake up."

Hmmm....so, that happened. Now what?

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items