Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Selene Yellow Triplet's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:51 pm
User Image
𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► Understanding βœ– ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Pen βœ– π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100% βœ– 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Putting the pen down and placing the letter in the envelope, Selene turned to face the male sitting on her bed with a smile. She didn't know him much or had the pleasure of talking to him more than a few minutes a day, but she was glad that he trusted her enough for a task such as this one. "Ok, I'm done." Selene handed the man his letter before started to shuffle her fingers. She wanted to know more, but was too shy to ask. She wondered if it would be too nosey for her own good. "Umm...What are you planning to do? I mean...The letter's hidden message said "..." and will require the letter to be wet for it to be found." Since she was writing the letter she was bound to know about it, so the man shouldn't be surprised. Selene then looked at the man and smiled again. "I'm sorry I shouldn't ask about other people's business...I'm sorry Xerath" Selene then turned her back to the male and went back to doing some work on her laptop, and typing away.

User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑► BitterSweet...Hard to explain βœ– ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Yuki's letter βœ– π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100% βœ– 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath took the letter from Selene and heard her question, he understood her concern and curiosity, after all, Xerath wasn't really the friendly type. He ignored her for a moment as he stared at the letter with a focused look, then finally looked at her, well her back anyway. Xerath wasn't really going to give her an answer as he got up and made his way to the door, but for some reason he stopped. "I'm going back home where I belong. This place, human society isn't for someone like me, I don't belong here. I tried to adapt but it always backfires, it seems some things are just not meant to be. Sometimes if love something you just have to leave...Yea...Life's a b***h isn't it? Thank you for everything Selene" Xerath wanted to smile, but he really couldn't, this sucked more than anything but it had to be done. Xerath stood there for a few minutes thinking, not about if he was doing the right thing or not, not even about if he could get her...No, he was thinking if his family would take him back. It just made everything worse, he threatened to kill them all for the one thing he wanted, and now he can't even get that thing...Maybe he really did need to do what he didn't want to. Maybe he really is destined to be the trickster and it can't be altered. "Tsk...I'm not gonna tolerate their s**t." Xerath then slowly made his way out of the room.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Girls' Dormitory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas