Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4E] Glimmers in the Darkeness (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
Psychofish

just not a squishy one.
*looks at last battle's numbers, Ruin alone stands in melee range as unbloodied...by one HP* that is an understatement biggrin
Edited

Stay within 12 squares of the healer and we will keep that from happening.
Spend a surge with add heaps of extra hp.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Just in case anyone was wondering I'm still here. I'm just waiting on completed character sheets from everyone who is planing on playing.

I saw SCN rolling some dice so if any of the pre-existing characters are planning on playing a new character I need to know.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:18 am
Didn't like the sorcerer I was trying or any of the controller ideas I was poking at, so we have a defender who dabbles in control. A lot more AoE and board control oriented than Revenge's shutting down a single target with a litany of debuffs and party support.

Ilikan Iceborn Vaimei-Laga  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:44 am
Kuori as a cleric  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:10 pm
I only rolled just in case Psy.Fish decided not to go defender. I wasn't going to leave Revenge with his suicidal tendencies... in the Underdark.

Ruin

Though, I might change his name to his original name Mizviir. In an attempt to help keep Revenge and Ruin different  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:05 pm
I kind of liked the awkwardly similar naming conventions, our vengeance driven tieflings getting powers from greater beings from another realm. xp  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

XVIIChronos rolled 20 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 2, 4, 4, 6, 3, 5, 4, 2, 6, 1, 1 Total: 68 (20-120)

XVIIChronos

Adventuring Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:36 pm
*Fingers crossed*  
XVIIChronos rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 1 Total: 12 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:37 pm
Oh jee..  

XVIIChronos

Adventuring Explorer

XVIIChronos rolled 20 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6, 5, 5, 2, 6, 3, 5, 5, 6, 3, 5, 3, 5, 1, 6, 3, 1, 5 Total: 81 (20-120)

XVIIChronos

Adventuring Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:12 pm
sweatdrop sweatdrop  
XVIIChronos rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 4 Total: 12 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:12 pm
sweatdrop sweatdrop stressed  

XVIIChronos

Adventuring Explorer

XVIIChronos

Adventuring Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 pm
Keovith  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:54 am
So, a Warden, Paladin, Cleric, Barbarian(?), Ranger, and a Hexblade walk into the underdark... stop me if you heard this one.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:33 am
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

SCN_ Grey_fox

Psychofish

Ok, Everyone character sheets look good at first glance. I still need to see updated sheets for Revenge and Valac.

XVIIChronos

Chronos. Everything looks good so far, you are the only guy with a mount though in the Party ><.

I do have some questions about your background though. Are you stating you are part of the light-lost tribe that the adventures are going to be looking for? If that's the case you have no idea what happened to your tribe's village and have not been able to go back and see it since the Underdark army pushed through. Somehow, you have to have come into the service of the army on the surface world that pushed the Underdark invaders back and you now reside at fort Lights Stand that exists right outside the entrance to the underdark.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:12 am
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

SCN_ Grey_fox

Psychofish

Ok, Everyone character sheets look good at first glance. I still need to see updated sheets for Revenge and Valac.

XVIIChronos

Chronos. Everything looks good so far, you are the only guy with a mount though in the Party ><.

I do have some questions about your background though. Are you stating you are part of the light-lost tribe that the adventures are going to be looking for? If that's the case you have no idea what happened to your tribe's village and have not been able to go back and see it since the Underdark army pushed through. Somehow, you have to have come into the service of the army on the surface world that pushed the Underdark invaders back and you now reside at fort Lights Stand that exists right outside the entrance to the underdark.

I helped him with the character. The mount was cheap and he had just enough gold to get it. It was mostly for flavor lol.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:31 am
Kowsauni

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=69&t=24616179#383447683  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces