Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm
(( I guess it doesn't have to always be wolves, they are just easy for everyone to visualize. Everybody knows what a wolf looks like and how it attacks, and knows the size unless they're bigger than normal.

Goblins might be interesting. Waist-high green guys with pointy ears and they can use bows or knifes or short swords or sling-shots, gang up on them and use smoke bombs and annoying things like that to disorient them or blind them, that sort of thing. They could have assorted creatures with them to ride on or attack alongside them. I can picture them either as bandits on the road or they have to pass through a goblin village.

As for something to swarm Iris, it could be giant bees/insects, or evil birds.

I don't have any ideas for this small-talk chit-chat stuff, especially since my character isn't social/doesn't talk anyway. They need to do something besides walk around and talk to each other but I don't have any ideas because I never think about it until I sit down to type something. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:45 pm
(( is iris saying that in a joking/affectionate way? i was surprised to see her act so rude/mean ))

sage: * wont have him react to what she said since im not sure if she means it good-heartedly or is being snobby * stirs his pot * "oh this, well it's the last of the vegetables from home so we'll have to pick up new supplies at the next town." * sighs * "i wish we were going home instead." 8c ... "but it can't be helped! what sort of seasoning do you like!?" : D * staying upbeat and positive and never dwelling on anything unhappy * also he keeps an eye on criti to make sure he isn't brooding * > >

~

nitro: * he offers to help her up like the way a gentlemen would offer to help a lady, and if she doesn't want his help then he doesnt have any reaction or look offended, not that he would be if he's a robot * when she's settled in beside him he lifts the reins and lightly taps the stallion on the back and they move forward again * there's not a lot of space in there, its just a bench, not even like riding in a car with someone and having two separate seats with a space between u to separate u so it's pretty intimate which could be uncomfortalbe next to a stranger u dont trust * he smells good tho, like cologne, but its faint, just something u notice when the wind changes and takes a while to figure out where its coming from *

(( as for how long it takes to get there what do we wanna do? hurry to the next town and do something or something happen while they're on the way there? >.> not sure what to have him say to answer her cuz like if we want them to get to the town to do something hen could be just an hour away but maybe she needs to meet val first or else h'll just drop her off and go his own way.... maybe smething should attack them in the dark, or like maybe instead like, they come upon a wounded person in the dark that night and she hurries to help and maybe it's really serious and she can't do anything because the person needs surgery and she has no tools, and then val appears from the back all like 'i have things in my cart' and she helps him cuz turns out it's something u need an assistant for and there's a reason nitro can't help him liek maybe 2 ppl are hurt and he has to tend to the second person and that could be how she meets/gets to know val. in that case he'd tell her it's like a 3-day journey or something, so she can get to know val on the way there ))  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:36 pm
Got held up today. Busy busy busy. ))

Iris is teasing about her sister. I’m sorry I should have been more clear on that. When it comes to clover she’s always teasing her, it’s never in a mean hurtful way, it’s always playful.

As far as other villains/npc’s I was thinking like goblins as well. I watched the hobbit cartoon movie just the other day and was thinking we could use something like that. Lol. I just put wolves howling in the background as a nice touch. Idk if goblins are sneaky, but a surprise attack could definitely be in order.

Also, having someone injured and helpless or in need of surgery along Clover and Pegasus path would be perfect. We talked about doing something like that earlier, we just didn’t know how or what we wanted to do. I don’t think of ideas until I am reading over the rp as well. I’m usually too busy throughout my day and I just don’t think about what to do.

I think I’ll post one more time and you can too, and then I’ll set up for an attack, since your character can fight. For sage and the group. With clover I’ll think up some things to have for running into someone.))

The only reason Clover climbed into the ambulance (with the help of Nitro) is because she feels Pegasus might need a break from carrying her. This is one of those scenarios where you think you’re doing the right thing, but it may not seem like it. Her intentions aren’t to worry her friend, she’s just trying to be considerate. When she catches hold of the scent, it surprises her. It’s not a smell she’s normally use to at all and she casts a glance over towards the man next to her, then she quickly looks ahead. It’s very difficult to see with the wind blowing snow everywhere. They sure were lucky someone is crazy enough to be out in this. But she’s grateful regardless.

Miles away Iris sits among the two gentlemen with her. Strange noises can be heard in the distance. Sounds like growling and groaning of varies things. Seems nosier then usual. Getting closer to purgatory means anything can happen. Iris is about to tell Sage what kind of spice she likes, when she hears the noises and says nothing. She looks at both critias and sage before asking if they know what that noise is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:00 pm
(( We watched Princess and the Goblins a short while back so I was partly inspired by a cartoon too, lol. I remember watching that as a kid and being absolutely terrified, partly because cartoons weren't supposed to be scary so I wasn't expecting it and neither were my parents because they just popped it in and wandered off for me to watch it alone. When we watched it over again a couple weeks ago I still found it disturbing. There is literally a part where a goblin is licking a woman's chest like he's going to rape her, and a part where someone is beating a dog off-screen but you can see the silhouette and hear it yelping. I wouldn't let my kids watch it but it's really something when you have to screen cartoons.

We also have a ton of goblin Yugioh cards and they are magic/trap cards with effects instead of monsters that you summon so that makes me think of them as sneaky, since they are usually small creatures and not big powerful warriors. ))

If Critias is aware of the danger before it strikes he'll of course protect them. Since he can't shape-shift, if it's something that would normally require him to turn into a dragon to fight it then he'll be at a disadvantage. Also if they get swarmed that could keep him from god-modding the whole battle, too.

When he first becomes aware of something stalking them, either by hearing it himself or by Iris pointing it out, he gets up and puts his hand on the hilt of his sword. There's a chance it could just be a regular person though so he doesn't over-react just yet. He's standing facing the direction of the sound, so if that's a decoy then another ( or a whole group of others ) could take him by surprised from behind.  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 pm
(( I say we should go with them having to travel a few days ))

Pegasus: -trots beside the ambulance, Nitro is sitting between him and Clover- "I can't believe we got this far out of our way." >>; -worried about having to stay with this creepy guy for that long; since he's on edge every sound in the woods, even just normal animals and the wind, has him swiveling his ears and looking this way and that-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:18 pm
* sage's weakness is he's really slow to react to things and while they're looking around to see what the noise is he's still stirring his pot like huh? what? *

~

nitro: * drives horse quietly after telling them it would take 2 days or something * he doesn't say anything unless they talk to him first * he moves very smoothly, maybe too smoothly, and always makes deliberate movements * he's very graceful but is too graceful for a real person * he doesn't breath so his chest isn't moving and theres no steam coming out of his nose in the cold air * the stallion breathes though and snorts like a real horse and he doesn't like having pegasus behind him so he's acting grouchy and distracted * nitro calmly keeps him on course *  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:53 pm
I’ve never seen the princess and the goblins, I usually seek reviews or watch them first if I’m unsure what kind of movie it will be. That sounds pretty awful lol.))

The fact that Critias thinks it’s a normal person is not all that strange. Just as he’s probably wondering what it is, a random silhouette of a man comes rushing out towards them. He’s falling over the rocks and roots nearby them. He stumbles and picks himself up and quickly staggers off screaming “they’re coming!” Or some nonsense. Iris looks at Critias with eyes full of fear. Sounds of metal clashing together can be heard a little louder as winds seem to carry the noises. Voices cry out in agony. Perhaps this wasn’t the best spot. Why would anybody be fighting so close to night time? Just as thoughts of possible life ending runs through Iris mind, two more silhouettes seem to form out of thin air. One slightly taller then the other. “Oh, it seems we found an early snack.” A female voice speaks out towards them. “Indeed, I’d say we have.” Replies a male voice. As they look up, you can see red eyes glowing at them. “Much better then goblin blood any day.” The female scowls as she starts to rush towards them, with the male quickly behind. While Critias is most likely focused on those two, two more figures jump out behind them, targeting Iris and sage. Seems this was a quick, put together, small ambush.

Ok so you can decide how you want this to go. I figured being this close to purgatory, they’d run into demons, goblins, vampires. All kinds of things. They’d be pretty strong and having four outnumbers them, not it’s not bad enough to where anyone could get badly hurt, so long as we have it that way. I figured this would be a good way to have Iris accidentally reveal more of her power. Since sage is clueless a bit, she could maybe even save him using her ability.))

Clover wonders what in the world they could do for two days. She’s really hungry and tries to calm the growling her stomach is making. She hopes only she can hear it. She feels embarrassed at the situation. She gives Pegasus a concerned look when he makes his statement. “I’m not sure how we even got this far off course.” She replies back to him. Occasionally she will cast glances at Nitro, out of curiosity of course.

Ok since we are going to wait a day or two, I’m not sure what else to do here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:22 pm
(( That's exactly my point. When I watched Rated R movies and whatever, mom and dad watched them first to make sure they were okay, but Princess and the Goblin looks like just a regular cartoon. There's no reason to pay any attention to it or watch it beforehand because it looks harmless. That's what made it so shocking is that it was completely unexpected. The whole movie is strangely dark and creepy for a kid's movie, but it is definitely a kid's movie and not an anime meant for adults. That's what's so bizarre about it. It has silly kid-humor that is just dumb to adults mixed in with really dark creepy scenes that's scary for kids.

Also this kind of stuff wouldn't happen on the borderlands of Heaven. Demons, vampires, etc would be located closer to the borderlands of Hell. Around the borders of Heaven there's warriors of light that protect the land, and the further away you go the less safe it is, but you run into things like wild animals that are just hungry, or normal non-evil people who are just desperate and only mean to rob you but not hurt you or kill you, etc, and the further toward Hell you go the nastier things get. Demons, vampires, etc would be on the borderlands of Hell.

Since nothing else is happening just say instead of walking all this time Critias rode double with Iris and they've been going at a gallop to cover a lot of ground fast so they are far from the safety of Heaven now, plus there are things specifically following them because they know they have the jewel rather than evil things stumbling upon them by accident. That'll patch up any kinks that arise from not planning this out. Basically the faster they get away from the safety of Heaven the more interesting things will get so since we didn't have any interesting ideas for the "getting to know each other" part, just say they're already way deep into Purgatory. Maybe it's been more than three days that have passed.

You seem to have made up some characters here but you didn't say what they look like or what they are or what their powers are, not that it necessarily matters though. ))

Critias is a legendary knight so it has to be something extraordinary to get the best of him. But even if it's something small, he can't be in two places at once, so regardless of how powerful the enemies are he can't fight them and also defend Sage and Iris all at the same time. He draws his sword; he can use it for either short or long range by having magical bursts of energy come off the blade when he swings it.  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:24 pm
Pegasus: "is there nowhere on the way to get something for Clover to eat? we can't travel for days on end with no supplies." D: "normally I'd have been prepared in advance but we left in a rush and didn't mean to get lost."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:48 pm
sage: "GAH!" * knocks over pot while diving to grab his staff * "iris, stay close to me!" * but he didn't react very fast so if u want something to happen to her before he can protect her that's fine, he's in the process of diving toward his staff with his hand out all dramatically lol *

~

nitro: "if ur hungry there's some food in the ambulance. i'll pull over at the next clearing."

* blah blah nothing else is happening so he does that skip skip *

* he stops the black stallion at a little wide place where he can pull the ambulance off the road, not that it seems like anyone would ever pass through here anyway, and i guess we can say it's dark now so something can happen and val can appear *

(( i dont think we should worry about keeping them all exactly on the same moment if they're not in the same place now that they're not following iris anymore anyway, just say some days went by, and this is stuff that happened to them over the days ))

* he gets out and goes to the back of the ambulance and slips inside * they dont get a chance to see whats inside there.... *

* and then while he's in there being all mysterious and not revealing whats in the back then clover hears a voice over in the woods nearby, down over a bank, sobbing/whimpering * ajal senses whatever is there and flares his nostrils with his head raised like he's smelling * he wants to eat whatever is there... *

* over there is two ppl who've been mauled by some kind of monster in the forest and they're both dreadfully hurt, u can make up personalities and dialogue for htem if u want, it doesn't matter as long as theres 2 ppl so she can't help both of them by herself, and also both of them are hurt badly enough to need immediate surgery or they'll die *

* so for them, it's fortunate that clover was hungry and nitro just happened to pick here to stop for a picnic! *

* clover can be the one to find them, nitro's still in the back of the ambulance shuffling around *  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Now I’m curious about this movie and feel obligated to check it out for myself. Ya hard now a days to filter what your kids watch Bc YouTube can have some weird crap on it. For the most part they know what they can and can’t watch. Alice is super obsessed with Mario, so weve been watching a lot of that.Anyway...))

These demon creatures seem to hesitate once they know these are the ones they have been pursing with the jewel. Two of them attack Critias and are most likely blasted back by the magical blasts, one of them getting injured on the arm. These characters are not important at all, just some things I threw together so we’d have something to fight. So when Critias attacks for now they just jump back due to the blast. One of the ones on sage and iris, jumps for sage. These things have claws or whatever you want. I guess we need to figure out if it’s going to be quick or drawn out a few posts.

The remaining creature grabs Iris from behind since she’s not really able to move. He has a hold of her, arms around her waist just holding her. They look human and have sharp claws and two of them have horns on their heads while the other two are a pale flesh color, and slightly smaller. We will say two males and females to make it even. One female and male one Critias and one male has Iris and the other female has jumped for sage in hopes of grabbing him.

Clover had gotten out of the front to stretch her legs. Unlike a robot she didn’t like sitting for hours. She was use to hours on her feet, so this was different. While she wonders what is going on back there and why it’s taking so long to find food, she wondered over a bit thinking she heard something. Yup, she hears someone crying. She quickly takes off and tells Pegasus to alert Nitro, that someone may be hurt. She has no supplies. She has nothing but her knowledge. When she gets to the voices crying she spots a young child with a man. “Oh my goodness!” She quickly comes over kneeling beside her and looking over the wounds. It seems the man got the worse is it as he’s unconscious. The child is crying and telling her to help their dad. He saved them from getting eaten by wolves. There was blood everywhere. She assures the child Everything will be ok, that she’s a doctor and is traveling with a doctor so he would be here as well. She quickly kneels beside the unconscious man and barely finds a pulse. The child is silent and she looks over. Her eyes widen as she realizes that the wolves must have had a disease of some sort and the child is responding to it. They are convulsing and loosing color from
What she can tell. She wishes Nitro would hurry, she needed supplies before she could help either of them. “Over here!” She yells out hoping that will help him find his way to her and the injured. She knew the man would need surgery his condition is far too critical. The child, she wasn’t so sure about.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:51 pm
(( I'm not posting today. I'm exhausted from all the work we put into our comic project today and I just need a break. I'm tired of sitting here, I'm tired of thinking. x__x ))  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:42 pm
Perhaps we should establish a “break” day for us. Like every Sunday or Wednesday or something. This way we have a day to not worry about getting on and straining our brains. I could use a one of those. I think Wednesday is good. It’s the middle of the week and it allows a break and then we can start again the next day. Wednesday is usually my day off from work. If that doesn’t work, we can do another day. Totally fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:53 pm
(( There's a reason they are stressed out this week but I don't want to talk about it. Anyway they'll be fine a couple of days but Sora/Roxafox are skipping today. I don't know about tomorrow. We'll probably be busy all day tomorrow except for Sora logging in to open the stuff you sent him. ))

Critias waves his sword at them and for entertainment's sake we'll say they're strong enough to evade him. He glances back and sees Iris and Sage in trouble and wants to rush to help them but he can't because of the creatures that are bothering him, so now would be a good time for Iris to show off whatever it is she can do. He's glancing back at her and Sage frantically while trying to fend off the things that are harassing him. "Sage! Iris!"

(( Just skip Sora/Rox's characters today, they'll react to whatever happens when they come back. ))  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:10 pm
Gosh I hope they feel better. I also hope I sent the gift right. ))

At this particular moment, something rushes over Iris. Something she can’t describe. In that moment, with this creatures arms around her she screams “Don’t hurt my friends!!” And when she does, a light forms around her. It sparkles at first, but when she reaches for Sage, who is in trouble, there’s a blast of bright light. It temporarily blinds everyone for a moment. A loud “GARGH!” Sounds can be heard as the creature holding Iris suddenly disentigrates along with the one on Sage. It’s at this moment that the other two creatures exchange worried expressions. Deciding they still have the upper hand on this one, they jump right towards Critias hoping they are fast enough to attack him, before the tiny girl can have a go at them. They still have him outnumbered two to one, and take their chances.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff