Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:59 pm
(( be back tomorrow ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:45 pm

crying . sweatdrop

crying crying

(Hopes there is a good reason for abandoning me.)  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:30 pm
(( yesterday we had a dentist appointment, sorry. today is our day off and i'm tired from all the stuff we've been working on all week so i just want to flop around and not think. tomorrow we'll go back to the regular every day schedule, today i just wanna not do the same thing as always just for the day.

ilu see you tomorrow D: think of something magnificent ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:50 pm
I hate dental appointments. I need to have my wisdom teeth removed. I can try to think of something magnificent. Been working all day so I haven’t given it much thought. I’ll look for you tomorrow then smile  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:33 pm
Pegasus: -when he saw a horse and buggy come out of the fog he didn't realize at first that it's an ambulance and not just a regular cart; when they stop in front of him he trots around the stallion and comes up beside the driver, seeing on the side of the buggy that it is indeed an ambulance after all- "oh, a doctor! can you please help us!? we're lost!" D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:37 pm
(( wah I don't want to hear about teeth getting removed!! DX i always thought if u didn't need them taken out when they first grew in that u'd be fine but yuichi had his taken out this year and he's the same age as me, and you talking about yours, i don't wanna heart it DX i'm panicking and worrying enough as it is without worrying about my teeth needing pulled ;AAAAAAAAAAAA; sldkfjsldfjsldkfjlsdjflskdjflskjdf hope u get better tho ))

nitro looks at them as they come around his stallion and come toward him

ajal tenses and bares his teeth at pegasus when he goes by

when pegs talks to him nitro says " do you need medical attention? "

* he's a doll. they can tell by his face that he's a machine and not a real person. he's very pretty but he's not a living person. he has glass blue eyes like marbles, but you can tell they're not real eyes. as an artistic creation hes really pretty and impressive but as far as talking to him and knowing ur basically talking a computer, it can be kinda weird, especially for people who arent used to things like that *

~~~

oh and for sage he's happy that iris is happy and cooks dinner for them with his handy cookin skills.  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:39 pm
Critias gives Iris a small smile for being so cheery as he sets up their camp.

~~

Meanwhile with the others, there's no sign that anyone is there except Nightrogen and the horse.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 pm
I was suppose to have them removed 4 years ago lol. But I was breastfeeding Alice Bc she was a baby so I had to wait and I just never went back. I honk it’s caused some problems as far as talking. Like sometimes my words don’t come out complete since having them fully grown in. Are you getting yours removed, I hope alls well there. I’m sorry. sad ))

Iris: “Who knew the stars here could be so pretty!” *she sits up quickly.* “Hey! Do you think we could touch them here in this world? Ya know, since we aren’t alive anymore. I always wondered what a star would be like.” *she tilts her head up looking at the stars.*

I assume clover was riding on Pegasus back?))

Clover watches the horse as they go by, she is uneasy around it. Just the way it looks perhaps. Her attention quickly goes to the driver when he speaks. Chills run down spine, and it’s not from the cold. What in all creation was this? She has never seen anything like this. It looks like a man but when getting closer it resembles that of a doll. She instantly regrets asking him for anything. She’s frozen in horror at how he looks. Her grip tightens on Pegasus. She isn’t meaning to hurt him, she’s just scared at how this seems. She calms herself for a moment and just stares quietly at him. Her gaze burning into him as she can’t help but think of how pretty he is for a guy who resembles a doll. It’s a concept she can’t grasp at this moment in time. Perhaps the cold is affecting her more then she realizes. Her mind playing tricks? Surely so. She simply mutters a soft “yes” to his question.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:20 pm
(( no, we went for cleaning. they took routine x-rays and said everything was fine. and yeah Clover was riding Pegs. ))

Pegasus: -swivels his ears backward then looks over his shoulder at Clover- "we do? are you hurt?" -he has no idea why she'd say that, maybe she misunderstood the question, so he turns back to the stranger- "we need help getting out of this forest. this is Clover and I am her guardian, Pegasus. can you take us to ( we need to think of a name for the towns/places, lmao )???" -he tried to read this guy's mind and wasn't able to, because it would be like reading a computer's mind, it's not going to work; if he's been around the afterlife long enough to be an angel for a divine dragon then he's probably seen things stranger than this so I guess he shouldn't react too surprised or shocked; however if he's been around the afterlife long enough to be an angel for a god then he may be able to sense with he's in the presence of creatures that are from Hell... Nightro isn't because he's a robot, someone made him, so he isn't inherently evil, but that horse on the other hand..... Ajal is a dhamphir so he's not fully evil either, he's half-normal horse, but Pegasus can probably still sense something uncomfortable around him, and certainly when he reads the horse's mind he probably detects only evil thoughts and probably mental images of the horse tearing him to shreds, lol; he's not aware of anyone else being with them so far but these two make him a bit uneasy, not because of Nitro being a doll but because of him being a Heavenly creature and Ajal being one of the damned, or at least half-damned, and since he can't read Nitro's mind he has no idea if whoever made this thing was good or evil.... he has an evil horse so... he could for all they know also be evil as well.... but they need help so they have no choice; he stays a safe distance back and he's being polite because he needs help but he doesn't trust this.... thing.-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:27 pm
sage: * looks up at the stars with her with his mouth hanging open when he tilts his head back * " nobody can reach the stars. you can't leave this world unless you come back to life, and that's forbidden." * cooks food in pot * o3o

~ ~ ~

nitro: * has no reaction to pegs/clover disagreeing about whether they are hurt or not * he doesn't seem to have emotions but u wouldn't expect a robot to anyway * " yes, i can take you there. you may ride with me if you wish." * referring to the space on the driver's bench beside him * he's polite and has a kind voice and speaks/acts very calm *  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:33 pm
(( Wait, is it nightfall? It was supposed to be day so Val wouldn't reveal himself but I can't remember. Maybe it's just sunset and the first few stars are showing but it's not completely dark yet. Long shadows across the ground and the forest is beginning to darken. Since nothing is happening we could have some of the things chasing them come and attack them and Iris could use her powers for the first time. I can't remember what her powers were supposed to be though aside from sensing people's emotions. They could be taken by surprise and can't get to her quickly enough or they're outnumbered or something, but then she's able to save herself on her own with her new magic. Or if she's a supporter then they could get hurt protecting her and she heals them or something. I can't remember what her abilities were. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:41 pm
Oh. I thought since they were making camp that it was getting dark, like sunset. So there would be stars out. Just a few though. Like when the moon is out during the day and such.))

Iris remains quiet about the forbidding act of coming back. Instead she wonders over beside sage. “What are you cooking? Can I help? My sister was horrible at cooking. She should have read more cook books instead of those weird novels she stuck her nose in.”

She can sense feelings of others with touch. Whether she touches them or
They touch her. Also I had something for when they became under attack. I’d like to use her for support sort of. And we could have those Wolf things attack again. More than maybe three or four this time. I wanted to have her be able to surround herself with like a protective barrier that’s invisible. When she senses she in danger it appears and prevents her from being harmed by most attacks. This way they won’t have to worry about her as much afterwards. But if she’s sleeping then of course it couldn’t activate.))

Clover feels like she should be respectful enough to ride in the front beside him
It seems like it would be only slightly warmer and it would give Pegasus a break. Plus she wouldn’t feel the glare from that horse since she’s be behind him. “I’ll ride with him Pegasus. You probably need a break from carrying me.” She slides off his back and looks up at the driver. “Thank you.” She speaks softly and lifts her leg to climb up. She pulls herself in and sits on the edge so she isn’t sitting super close to him. “How long does that take to get there?”  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:57 pm
(( skipping today, we finished too late and there's only an hour before time to get ready for bed. tomorrow w'ere going to ripley so not sure we'll make it or not, sorry ;A; ♥ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:37 pm
Alright, thanks for letting me know.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:24 pm
Pegasus: -has a thought of stopping her but what would he say? this is their only help out here... he lets her go but keeps a close eye on her; he waits next to the ambulance until it moves; he's not so sure about this-  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff